• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brotherhood (Animus Stage Added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
"Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent."
"Hide in plain sight, be one with the crowd."
"Never compromise the Brotherhood.

What is the Brotherhood? How is it relative to Smash 4? What mysteries does this Brotherhood hold for the Smash Universe? These are all viable questions but answers themselves can only lead to more questions. Therefore, my friend, allow me to lead you into the world of the Brotherhood. All I ask is that you follow the Creed to the utmost and actively participate into the Brotherhood

You may be wondering where I am going in this thread or what I am trying to accomplish. It's simple: the prevention of the suppression of free will. The suppression of free will has begun to spread throughout the world through various government regimes, dictatorships, secret circles, and mysterious figure heads. Particular points in history were pivotal events in the on-going battle between free will and enslavement. This enslavement of free will has begun to seep, however, into other world and begun to even to establish itself into our universe - the Smash Universe.

Even within the Smash Universe, dark councils and secret groups plot and scheme to overthrow the Nintendo Universe and establish their own dark reign onto the land. Little by little, it has begun to spread and the Brotherhood have noticed this and sent their most trusted agents to destroy this threat. This Brotherhood, mysteriously, infiltrated the Smash universe in order to fight their arch-nemesis who have begun to infect other villains into their cause. Within time, the Smash Universe will fall unless these defenders of truth and free will intervene...

Without further adieu, allow me to introduce the....

Assassin's Creed

This thread is to show the support concerning the inclusion of an Assassin's Creed character and by large the Assassin's Creed franchise. I have put a lot of effort and time into crafting this thread in an attempt to make it is professional and realistic as possible. The Assassin's Creed is an important franchise to me as well as other gamers. I believe the franchise to be a new tack on the "free run" or "parkour" aspect of video games, elevated the bar for parkour sand-box games, as well as altered the "spy" oriented genre in video games. In this thread, I will show no spoilers because 1) it makes the front post look awful, 2) if you are looking in this thread, you should be fully aware there will be spoilers, and 3) Assassin's Creed is a popular series and have been around for a while now. If you would like to join The Brotherhood, please post "I want to join The Brotherhood or PM/VM me it. Check the bottom of this post for information on how to join and climb up in ranks.

Table of Contents

[COLLAPSE="The Table of Contents"]
  1. What is Assassin's Creed?
  • So Why an Assassin's Creed Character?
  • Ubisoft and Nintendo
  • Nintendo and Assassin's Creed
  • Move Set Potential and Gameplay
  • Snake vs Assassin
  • Story Mode Potential
  • An Assassin's Creed character Fitting into Smash
  • Assassin's Creed History of Fighting
  • A Different Vibe
  • First Western 3rd Party Character
  • Popularity in Japan
  • Assassin's Creed = EPIC
  • Against Other 3rd Party Characters
  • Megaman
  • Second Sonic Character
  • Pacman
  • Konami
  • Other Namco Characters
  • Other Capcom Characters
  • Square Enix
  • Various
  • Altaïr, Ezio, or Connor?
  • Who Will be Chosen?
  • Move Sets
  • Altaïr
  • Ezio
  • Connor
  • The Brotherhood
[/COLLAPSE]

Before I dive into the characters, allow me to briefly explain....​

What is Assassin's Creed?

Assassin's Creed is a soon to be three game trilogy by Ubisoft that centers around the conflict between two groups: The Templars and the Assassins.

The Templars have sought to create the perfect world since ancient times through the use of force, dictatorship, and control of free will. They have orchestrated many events throughout the world's history such as the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, rise of Alexander the Great, the Popes during the Renaissance, assassination of Abraham Lincoln, the rise of Hitler as well as the union between Stalin, Roosevelt, and Churchill, the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the NASA Program, and the re-election of George Bush.

In contrast to the Templars are the Assassins, an ancient order that believe humanity should have free will and the ability to control their destinies. They vehemently oppose the Templars and attempted to thwart and destroy the Templar's plans through espionage, theft, and assassinations. The Assassins are trained intensely in armed and unarmed combat, free running, assassination, espionage, infiltration, and other spy-related skills. They have thwarted various Templar plans such as assassinating Alexander the Great, Julius Cesar, and Cleopatra, the Russian Revolution, fighting for the Continentals in the Revolutionary War, and the most recent activities by the Templars - the kidnapping of unaware Assassins and brainwashing them.

In recent years, the Templars constructed a machine called Animus which allows an individual to relive the memories one of his or her ancestors. Within the wrong hands, this machine could allow a viewer the location of secret sanctuaries, secret events in history, and an attempt to change history through the memories. The Templars began kidnapping various people who, by blood, are connected to the Assassins and either have gone abandoned the order or are unaware of their status.

One such individual is Desmond Miles who was kidnapped after running away from a secret Assassin's compound as a young adult and forced into the Animus machine. There, he began reliving the memories of an ancient ancestor, Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, an Assassin during the Crusades who became a Master Assassin, lost his status in a invasion of his homeland, but came back and became the Assassin Order Leader and established the Creed. There, he first experienced the conflict between the Templar and Assassins and we, the players, were first introduced into the Assassin's Creed world. This took place in the first Assassin's Creed game.

Altaïr assassinating a contract.​

In Assassin's Creed II, Desmond escaped the Animus Research Facility by a group of assassins, some of whom were double agents, and began to dive into the memories of one of his ancestors during the Renaissance: Ezio Auditore da Firenze. There, Ezio battled against the Templar-controlled Vatican and, in particular, the Borgia family who held the Papal seat and orchestrated the events that unfolded during that time. However, this event saw the death of much his family and their ancestral home and Ezio began a bloody campaign to not only raise Rome but all of Italy against the powerful Borgia family and Papal rule.

Ezio and Leonard da Vinci, two best friends, under the Vatican.​

Finally, in the soon to be released Assassin's Creed III, Desmond (who fell into a coma in the second game), awakes and begins reliving the memories of his final ancestor, Connor Kenway - a half British, half Mohawk Assassin who was fighting with the Contiental armies alongside George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and Samuel Adams. The story line of the third game has yet to be revealed by Ubisoft but an area called The Frontier has been announced and was revealed to be much bigger than Rome in Assassin's Creed II. However, it was revealed that Connor will be fighting against the British while aiding the Continental Army while dealing with a inner struggle of fighting against his own blood.

Connor in action.​

So Why an Assassin's Creed Character?

Some people might be surprised to see an Assassin's Creed character support thread while others might think the idea is entirely stupid and have a 0% chance of happening. I want to take this spot and start explaining why I think an Assassin's Creed character has a chance of getting a Smash 4 slot and which character I think has the best advantage of getting a spot. First off, I want to argue for an Assassin's Creed character spot:

Nintendo and Ubisoft

Nintendo and Ubisoft has always had a historical working relationship that might not be as strong as, say, Capcom, Konami, Sega, or what not but it has a strong relationship. Ubisoft developed games such as Balur's Gate: Dark Alliance, GT Pro Series, Lost Magic, My Coach, No More Heroes, Prince of Persia, Rayman, Raving Rabbid Rabbits, Red Steel, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, and many others. While some of these have appeared on Xbox and Playstation, Red Steel remains a Nintendo only franchise.

In addition, a new game by Ubisoft called ZombiU is being produced and most likely be a launch title for the WiiU much like how Red Steel was. This goes to show that Ubisoft has an invested interest in Nintendo and Nintendo has faith in that Ubisoft will successfully showcase the Wii/Wii U's hardware in their games. To me at least, ZombieU seems to be a game to showcase the WiiU capabilities while jumping on the zombie bandwagon.

Nintendo and Assassin's Creed

I admit that Assassin's Creed has been a series that have appeared mostly on Xbox and Playstation. However two of the Assassin Creed games have also appeared on Nintendo's consoles:Altaïr's Chronicles and Assassin's Creed II: Discovery. Now, if these were the only titles to appear on a Nintendo system, I would say an Assassin's Creed character is just wishful thinking and would rank the chances with the likes of Cloud, Sephiroth, Master Chief, etc - extremely unlikely.

However, with the announcement of Assassin's Creed III for Playstation 3, XBox360, and the WiiU, this increases the chances of an Assassin's Creed character. This will be the first time an main series Assassin's Creed game appears on a Nintendo home console. In addition, not only did Assassin's Creed III turn heads at E3 2012, it made a significant mark on the Nintendo confrence and got people talking about the game. I for one am excited for the WiiU version of the game. This video is the E# footage of the WiiU version. Amazing!

With the announcement of an Assassin's Creed III compiled with a re-established relationship between Nintendo and Ubisoft, I would say an Assassin's Creed character has a fairly good chance compared to other 3rd party characters.

Move Set Potential and Game Play

An Assassin's Creed character has some of the best move set potential in my opinion. In the games, the character has a wide variety of weapons to utilize such as:

The Hidden Blade - a must-have weapon for an Assassin.

Throwing Knives - silent death from afar.

[url]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120322221810/assassinscreed/images/thumb/3/32/ACBPistol.jpg/1000px-ACBPistol.jpg[/url][/[img]
Hidden Pistol - the old fashioned conceal and carry weapon.

[img]http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/e/ea/Blaid_with_bite_2_v.png
Poison Blades - Poison your opponents and then kill them while they are puking.

Bombs - Explosive or smoke-only - a great way to cause a distraction!

Short Blade - Death up close!

Rope Darts - Impale your enemy and then hang up to dry!

Tomahawk - A new weapon in ACIII and personal weapon of Connor Kenway.

Sawtooth Sword - Deals death gruesomely and hungrily.

Bow and Arrows - A quick and silent way to kill your foes.

Improvised Weapons - What are you gonna do, broom me to death?​

In addition to all the weapons at the Assassin's disposal, they also have a wide variety of techniques to combat the Templars and other villainy. Some of these techniques include: free-running, assassinations (either from behind, in front, from the rooftops, on a ledge, while in a barrel of hay, etc), swimming, climbing up ledges, jumping rooftops, cracking necks, extracting information, and even using a sixth sense called "Eagle Sight". It allows an Assassin to see the true intention of an individual and marks them either as "neutral" (blue) or "hostile" (red). It also allows an Assassin to easily see an escape route or means to blend in with the crowd.

I envision an Assassin's Creed character utilizing all of these abilities and weapons to dominate the battlefield.

Snake vs Assassin

In SSBB, Snake was the primary trap and attack type character. Snake had a wide variety of weapons and techniques to subdue and destroy opponents such as his Down B Remote Mine, his grab, his Jab combo, and many others. Now, assuming that Snake won't be in Smash 4, I would say an Assassin;s Creed character fulfills this role and takes it a step further by integrating the "free-run" aspect of the Assassin's Creed game. This would make for a very interesting character. However, if Snake does return, not only does that mean a precious 3rd party slow is filled but lowers the chances of an Assassin showing his true caliber.

Story Mode Potential

Assassin's Creed is a deep and enriching story that combines conspiracy theories, spy novels, and history into one amazing story. It takes a very detailed look at historical events and alters them to fit the story. As such, it would bring a very historical feeling into the Smash franchise. One that we have never seen before. That being said, I can see a Templar invasion of the Smash universe and even see it as a catalyst of the events to come. As well, I can see Bowser, Wario, Wolf, Ganondorf, Ridley, Hades, etc joining the Templars in order to control the Smash universe but, as always, becomes subdued as well.

An Assassin's Creed character could fit perfectly in this world because of their good intentions and desire to allow humanity free will. Thus, the Assassin order would send their best (or most recent) Assassin to deal with this threat and establish a connection between the Nintendo universe with the Assassin's Creed universe. It would be an amazing story; especially if Ubisoft came on board to advise the Assassin's Creed branch.

An Assassin's Creed Character Fitting in Smash

When I found out that Snake was a character in Smash via the debut trailer, I admit to foaming at the mouth and jumping up and down in my seat. However, as the years dragged on, I realized that Snake did not fit into the Smash world and began to doubt his ability to fit in. However, despite this, he did fit into the Smash universe in his own special way.

I envision an Assassin's Creed character doing just that. They hardly fit into the universe to the point that actually fit into it - if you catch my drift. This can be accomplished by a great move set, excellent graphics, implementation into the story mode, and representation via stages, trophies, stickers, and music into SSB4. I believe both Sakurai and Namco can accomplish this but I prefer if Ubisoft also sent some of their brightest in helping the team flesh out an Assassin's Creed character.

Assassin's Creed's History of Fighting

Assassin's Creed just started out in the fighting genre with Soulcalibur V with the inclusion of Ezio Auditore da Firenze. They were able to make a great move set for him which utilizes all of his unique weapons and assassination techniques. Additionally, they were able to incorporate the Assassin's Creed vibe into Ezio's story. I believe Sakurai and his team can accomplish this easily.

A Different Vibe....

Because Assassin's Creed is entirely historical and uses people from actual history, this will give a much different vibe in the Smash universe and even include even historical events into Smash. I am not talking about seeing Jesus crucified or the assassination of Lincoln BUT we will have real-life properties being used in a Smash game. This is must evident in a Assassin's Creed stage. Imagine fighting a match over the streets of Rome, the temples of Jerusalem, or in the middle of a decisive war during the American Revolutionary War? It adds a bit of historical realism to Smash and I feel it would be a welcomed departure from the fantastical and fictional world of Smash.

First Western 3rd Party Character

An Assassin's Creed is a Western character and popular with many Western audiences. That being said, an Assassin's Creed character would be the every first western 3rd party character and the 2nd character (besides Diddy) created outside of Japan. This will help please some Western audiences.

Popularity in Japan

Assassin's Creed is a fairly popular franchise within Japan and is available at all major video game retail stores and used video game stores. I have bought both Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood here in Japan with features to either turn on Japanese or the regular English voice acting. As well, some of the Japanese that like Western games know and love Assassin's Creed but it would be wrong to say this is a majority.

Assassin's Creed = EPIC

This is just personal opinion but Assassin's Creed is one of the better games I have played. I will never forget soaring high over Jerusalem, raining down death while defending Masalyf, running through the streets of Rome, or fighting against the Pope in the Vatican. I am easterly awaiting the next installment so I can kick some British *****

Megaman

Second Sonic character

Pacman

Konami

Other Namco Character

Other Capcom Characters

Various

The 3rd Party comparisons will be coming soon :)

Here comes the toughest choice - choosing one of the Assassin's to fight in SSB4. I will be discussing each Assassin's chances and how well they will fit into Smash.

First up is this guy

Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad​

Altaïr is from the first Assassin's Creed game and appeared in one spin-off game for the DS. Altaïr is widely considered the best Assassin in the Order and is one of the founders of the Assassin's Creed. You can see the Order is what it is today because of this guy. He rose to the status as Master Assassin until a Templar assault on his homeland because a botched mission in Solomon's Temple resulted in the near destruction of his homeland, Masalyf. During his botched mission, he broke all the tenets and, because of this, lost his Master Assassin status. He would have been executed if it wasn't for the leader of the Order and his mentor. During this time, Altaïr climbed to the top again by doing missions and assassinating key Templar leaders through the Holy Land of Jerusalem and Damascus. The story goes on but I don't want to reveal the biggest spoilers for that game.

Pros:
Altaïr was the first playable assassin.
Altaïr is considered the best Assassin ever.
Altaïr established the Order.

Cons:
Altaïr only appeared on one DS spin-off game.
Altaïr hasn't appeared playable since 2009.

Next is...

Ezio Auditore da Firenze​

Ezio is the protagonist for Assassin's Creed II which occurs during the Reniassance in Rome. He comes from a family of Assassin's but didn't find our about his heritage at 17 when his father and brothers were publicly executed. From there on, he began fighting against the Papacy and the Borgia family who rose in power during this time. Despite this, he was a nobleman and an excellent Assassin who rose in leadership. He also opened the Brotherhood to commoners and those not of Assassin blood. In Assassin's Creed II, he utilizes many types of weaponry and attacks that was available during that time. He was also a friend of Machiavelli, the Orsini family, La Volpe, and Leonardo da Vinci.

Pros:
Ezio has many weapons available to him as opposed to Altaïr.
Ezio appeared in Soulcaliber V which was made by Namco.
Ezio appeared in a DS spin-off game Assassin's Creed II: Discovery

Cons:
Ezio only appeared in one spin-off game in 2009.
While considered a Master Assassin, he isn't as widely famed as Altaïr.
Not a recent character.

Finally, I want to discuss this guy...

Connor Kenway​

Connor Kenway is the new protagonist in Assassin's Creed III. He is a British and Mohawk mixed Assassin who fights for the Continental Army against the British. However, he suffers from a inner struggle and his feeling "On this land, I am torn. Part of me wants to fight and repel all outsiders. The other part of me is the outsider." Despite this, he fights against the British and wish to liberate them from British rule. However, his main priority is the fight against the Templars who exist on both sides of the conflict.

Pros:
Connor is the most recent Assassin
Connor appears in Assassin's Creed III on the WiiU.
Connor will most likely appear on the 3DS.
Connor is a unique fighter with many Native American attributes.

Cons:
Connor's heritage may not be well-received in a Smash game.
Assassin's Creed III hasn't been released.​

Who Will Be Chosen

I in fact haven't decided who would be chosen. However, I have a very good feeling Ezio won't make the cut. While Ezio is an amazing character and has the credentials, he isn't recent nor remarkable for an inclusion. Whereas Altaïr is considered one of the most famous Assassins and was the first one playable. Likewise, Connor is the most recent and appears on the WiiU.

That being said, I think the decision will come between:

Altaïr vs Connor​

Both have a very good chance in being included in Smash 4. However, if you ask me, I think Connor will get into due to his recent debut and his WiiU game. As well, Connor offers something new with a Native American vibe, Tomahawk attacks, and various other items such as bayonets and Rope Darts. Altaïr has the star status and is often seen as a the mascot of the series but Connor is the most recent and relevant character. So, while I would love to see Altaïr, I am betting on Connor for Smash 4.

Play Style

I imagine each Assassins' Creed character playing a little differently but having similar moves. Before I go into the difference between each character, I want to discuss the similarities. This is something I feel best imitates the feeling of "Free-running" in the Assassin's Creed games.

Whoever is chosen, Altaïr, Ezio, and Connor are much, much, much different than the other smashers. They are much more fast, nimble, and dexterous than some of the other smashers and requires a small amount of control and attentiveness to make them shine.

In particular, all three have a really unique way of getting around the stage. In order to not complicate things, here is a list of things that they can do that other Smashers can't:

• Run up walls and grab the ledge
    Climb up walls that have places to climb up on the side (i.e. Shadow Moses Island tower barricades)
    Very slow walking speed
    Medium jogging speed
    Fairly fast sprinting speed
    Press themselves up to a wall
    Crouch walk (not crawling)
    Go to a ledge and by pressing down, they can jump onto the ledge and hold themselves there.
    When full sprinting, then can run up a wall, grab a ledge, hoist themselves up and immediately jump onto another ledge.
    They can even grab onto a small ledge and swing themselves onto another platform like in the games
    They can wall jump from a ledge.
    While characters like Mario and Squirtle can do this, they can normal wall jump.
    Any attacks that hit the back automatically increase between 1-2% damage. This is called the "Backstab Effect".

I wanted a Altaïr player or Connor player to feel like they always have to be on the move in order to play. However, they also do well while walking and being stealthy. Many of their attacks relies on stealth and deception and dealing the best damage requires a player to attack from behind and to be quiet. I also wanted to incorporate the feeling of "Free-running" into a character. It was very hard to develop it and perfect it but I feel happy about it.

Now I want to highlight the differences. If you look at the movesets, you might realize that I keep some of the attacks the same for each character. That is because I designed those attacks around the design of Assassin's Creed and feel they best represent the game. However, I did change the moves up so you will see a large differences in them.

Firstly, here is how I went about designing the play style for Altaïr, Ezio, and Connor. All three of them have different styles of play as wella s different stats to reflect the games they are in.

Altaïr is faster and has better jumping abilities as opposed to Ezio and Connor. He has a higher jump and can span distances that others can't. However, he lacks strength and power sohe must rely on his quick reflexes and the Backstab ability. Altaïr represents the faster character and he is best played while constantly on the go.

Ezio is a much more balanced character that seems to rely heavily on projectile attacks. In fact, many of his attacks can be used from a distance. Ezio has balanced stats compared to Ezio but he is unable to do most of the jumps that Altaïr can do and the damage that Connor can put out. He is fast though and can do quick attacks with his double hidden blades.

Connor is the powerhouse and can deal out damage. However, he isn't as fast as Altaïr or as projectile oriented as Ezio. In fact, he is much more melee attack based, a little bit like Altaïr. Connor is very much a brawler and this style reflects in his game play style compared to a more professional Altaïr and Ezio whose attacks are more finesse oriented.

I wanted each Assassin's Creed player to be different from the next. These differences won't be seen in Smash 4 since only one will get in if any Assassin's Cree character gets in at all. However, for this thread, I wanted to mark out the different game play styles.

Move Sets

Since I am not sure about who will be playable, I went about designing a move set for each Assassin that, while may seem similar in design to each other, incorporates weapons and techniques found in their respective time periods. Please read through them and tell me what you think!

[COLLAPSE="Altaïr"]

Special B Move Set

Throwing Knife is Altaïr`s Neutral B move. Altair throws a single knife at an opponent. If uncharged, it travels a short distance, slow speed, and has an upward arc to it. However, if fully charged, it almost travels in a straight line, fast speed, and travels farther. Despite this, it both a base damage of 8%. It has high priority and can cancel non-charged projectiles. It can also hitstun players. If thrown in the air, it will be thrown downwards at an angle.

Assassins Blade is Altaïr`s special Side B move. Altair will rush forward with strike his long sword. Pressing B after the attack will cause Altaïr to start attacking with his Hidden Blade in a flurry of attacks. He hits at least 6 times and does 2% each hit. Finally, if the last attack hits, Altaïr will spin around and throw a throwing knife that does 2%. Altogether, the attack does 16% damage if all attacks hits. It will not slow down Altaïrs decent if midair but it will move Altaïr slightly forward. Altaïr can only move the next portion of the attack if he hits an opponent.

Leap of Faith is Altaïr's Up B recovery move. When executed, Altaïr slightly springs up in the air, arcs, and then begins to plummet in a downward angle at high speed. Altaïr will continue until he hits the stage or ground. It the opponent is hit by Altaïr as he moves downwards, it does 15% damage and does downward knock back. It is a decent recovery move but it is extremely deceptive. If done from the ground, Altaïr will jump as high as a second jump jump, before he turns and descends down.

Dirt Throw
is Altaïr`s Down B move. Altair scoops dirt into his hand. Pressing Down B again will throw the dirt. Altair can charge the attack as he scoops up dirt which will alter how far and how much dirt is thrown. A uncharged Dirt Throw attack throws little dirt and barely leaves Altaïr`s hand. However, a fully charged Dirt Throw will have a lot of dirt and spread out far. When hit, an opponent is either stunned or slips and fall. If Altaïr is hit enough times, he can lose the dirt and will have to scoop up more. The attack can also be done while dashing.

Final Smash

Master Assassin is Altaïr`s Final Smash. Altair will extend his Hidden Blade and will strike three times before he pulls out his long sword and impales the enemy. He will then spring over the opponent, throws a knife, and then dash forward with his short sword impaling the enemy. The pulley will then appear and Altaïr will step on the platform but instead of himself going upwards, the opponent will. The Pulley will launch the opponent upwards into the air. It does around 60-63% damage and has high vertical knock back. It can OHKO as low as 20%.

Ground Attacks

Normal

Neutral A - A kick followed by a lunging hidden blade jab. Pressing A repeatedly afterward will cause Altaïr to stab with the hidden blade. The kick can stagger enemies 50% of the time. The first attack does 4% damage while the hidden blade does 6% thus totaling to 10% damage. The second hit does average knock back and can KO at high percentages. The hidden blade jabs does 2% damage each hit and has little knock back.

Dash Attack - A dashing leap that knocks the opponent over and causes Altaïr to fall into them with his Hidden Blade. It does around 14% damage and leaves the opponent stunned after the attack for 5 seconds. It is a very quick and far reaching attack. Altaïr can span the stage very quickly with this attack. However, it only does damage to one opponent and won't hit unless it successfully connects.

Down Tilt - Sweep kicks the opponent which causes trips and then punches them as they fall. The sweep kick only does 2%, the fall does 1%, and the punch does 6%. It totals to )%. It has a long ending lag and can be punished after the attack but the sweep kick is very fast and has a nice reach.

Up Tilt - Altaïr thrusts his hidden blade up and releases it. It attacks within a small period of time but it can be comboed with other attacks. It`s attack reach is easily deceivable as well as the speed of the attack. It can be sweetspotted in the middle of the attack where the blade is at its highest point. Un-sweetspotted does around 10% while sweetspotted does 14% damage.

Forward Tilt - Altaïr slashes once with his long sword and then stabs by pressing A. It has a far reach and is a great approach. When Altaïr slashes, it can hitstun players and then combo into the far-reaching pierce. The pierce has a long reach and can poke shields. It suffers from long start-up and ending lag but it is an effective approach move. The first attack is fairly fast but the second attack is much slower. The first slash does 7% damage while the second does 9% damage. It does 16% damage total.

Smash Attacks

Up Smash - Altaïr takes two throwing daggers, thrusts them upwards, and then slashes them downwards to his side. It does three hits: the first hit is the upward stab while the two hits are when Altaïr slashes downwards. It is a very quick attack with virtually no lag. It does around 20-25% damage and is his most dam,aging attack. It does above-average knock back and can OHKO as low as 40%. It is highly deceptive due to the long-range of the attack in both hits. It is highly effective against opponents in the air.

Down Smash - Altaïr tosses two exploding Arabic grenades that explode when they land. They explodes right next to Altaïr but causes no damage to himself. It uncharged, it does 20% Fire damage and it does 24% Fire damage fully charged. As well, if it is fully charged, the grenade will bounce twice before exploding. The grenade will bounce once if half charged. It is a great defensive attack that protects Altaïr on both sides. It does high vertical knock back and can OHKO as low as 45%.

Forward Smash - Altaïr slashes once with his long sword, than twice, and then spins around the opponent and stabs backward with his short sword. It is an effective attack that can keep opponents within Altaïr`s range. All attacks do hitstun and lead into the combo. However, it is a long Forward Smash and suffers from ending lag. The attack also moves Altaïr to be a back to back formation. For example, Altaïr performs the attack against Mario. After the second attack, Altaïr spins around Mario and then is back to back with him. Even if the first or second attack doesn't hit, it moves Altaïr from danger and then does a close attack. The first sword slash does 5-7% and the second does 4-6% while the last hit does 10-12%. Altogether, the attack does between 19-24% damage if fully charged. It does average knock back and easy to deceive appoints due to the third attack.

Other attacks

Ledge attack - Altaïr springs himself over the side of the ledge and kicks the opponent in the guy. Very quick and excellent reach. It does 7% damage.

Ledge Attack (Holding) - Altaïr can stab forward with his hidden blade while hanging on. Press Up A to do the attack. It is quick and does 2% damage.

Ledge Attack (Swinging) - If there is another ledge above the one Altaïr is holding onto, Altaïr can jump up, grab that ledge, and by pressing Down A, he swings down and kicks the opponent. It does 9% damage and below average knock back. It has a long reach.

100% ledge attack- Pulls himself up slowly and then thrusts a throwing knife into the opponent. Does around 10% damage. It can shield poke but it is a very slow attack and has a long start-up lag.

Floor attack- Altaïr pushes himself off from the ground and spins while holding his throwing knife. Does 8% damage and highly effective guard attack.

Aerial Attacks

Neutral Aerial - Spins around in a circle while his hidden blade is activated. It can do up to 5 hits with 3% damage each hit. The last hit deals the most knock back and can meteor strike if it lands. Alotgether, it does around 15% damage. It is effective during the double jump but it causes landing lag when done during a short hop. It`s hitboxes are unpredictable and is easy to strike at opponents who think they are safe. When jumping forward, the jump carries the attacks momentum thus Altaïr attacks while moving forward or backward.

Down Aerial - Altaïr dives down in a downward angle with his hidden blade extended. If it hits an opponent while in midair, it will cause a meteor smash and does 13% damage. However, if Altaïr attacks a grounded opponent, Altaïr will tackle them and slash them up close with his hidden blade. It will do 20% damage to a grounded opponent and does high horizontal damage if the attack lands. It can be short hopped. The attack comes from when Altaïr assassinates from the air.

Back Aerial - Takes his shortsowrd and stabs bakcwards. it does horizontal knock back and around 14% damage, 16% if sweetspotted at the tip of the blade. It is a very unpredictable move and the length of the attack is decieveable. It is a very quick attack and can be short-hopped with great results.

Forward Aerial - Holds out his hidden blade and stabs forward. He then spins around and acts like a drill. It is a highly versatile attack but causes Altaïr to bit a bigger target from under him. The attack can hit 6 times fully with 2% each hit thus totaling for 12% damage. While it is not exactly super strong, it can combo opponents. Like most Altaïr attacks, it can`t be short hopped due to horrible lag at the end.

Up Aerial - Altaïr does a flip kick. It does 10% damage and it is a good juggling move. However, it doesn't cause too much knock back nor damage so it's best to use at lower percentages in order to accumulate damage. It has zero start up or landing lag and it is a very quick attack. It the leg hits near the calf, it does 10% less knock back.

Grabs and Throws

Altaïr has two grabs: a standing grab and a dashing grab (much like his Tackle attack from Assassins Creed)

Grab - Takes the opponent by the collar and hoists them up.

Grab (Dash) - Leaps and tumbles against the opponent before landing on top of them.
Pummel - A punch. Does 3% but it is considered a slow pummel

Pummel - Slaps the opponent with th eback of his hand. Does 3% damage and is a slow pummel.

Pummel (Dash) - Slams the opponent into the ground. A slow pummel but does 4% damage each hit.

Back Throw - Swings the opponent around and then slams them into the ground. Does around 8% damage and spikes opponents up.

Back Throw (Dash) - Stands up and kicks the opponent behind him. It does around 6% damage and horizontal knockback.

Up Throw - Spins around and tosses the opponent in the air. Does around 7% damage and vertical knock back.

Up Throw (Dash) - Altaïr takes his sword and slashes at the opponent. Does )% damage and no knockback.

Down Throw - Turns the player around and elbows them in the head. Can cause daze in players for 3 seconds. It does around 7% damage and no knock back.

Down Throw (Dash) - Altaïr stabs the opponent. It does 12% damage and vertical knockback.

Forward Throw - Altaïr pushes the opponent slightly forward and then slashes them with his hidden blade. Does 11% damage and average knockback.

Forward Throw (Dash) - Altaïr stomps twice with his foot on the opponent. It does 6% each stop thus totaling for 12%. It can spike on the last stomp.[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Ezio"]

Special B Move Set

Poison Knife is Ezio's Neutral B move. Ezio throws a single poisoned blade that can cause 6-7 seconds of daze status to the opponent. It is a chargeable attack that, if charged, it goes much farther than a uncharged. The attack itself only does3% damage but it does an additional 2% each second thus totaling to 12-14% damage. Opponents are unable to move at this time. If the attack hits in the air; th eblades are angled downwards and the opponent experiences a helpless state for 4 seconds and it does 2% damage thus totaling to 8% damage on top of the 3% damage.

Crossbow is Ezio's Side B move. Ezio pulls out his Crossbow and fires a bolt at the opponent. It is a very fast attack but it can't be fired repeatedly. It can also be fired while running. The bolt itself does 8% damage but can only fire in a straight line and vanished after some distance. It fires in a straight line when fired in the air.

Pulley is Ezio's special Up B recovery move. A platform appears and Ezio grabs a rope that suddenly appears above him and hoists him upwards into a pulley system. A sandbag crashes down opposite of Ezio. It is capable of doing two types of attacks. The first type of attack that it can do when Ezio crashes into the opponent. It does around 6% damage and average knock back. It is quick and, during the middle portion of Ezio's ascent, he has Super Armor. The second type of attack is when the sandbag crashes down. It does around 14% damage and it falls until it hits the ground. It does above-average knock back and is capable of breaking shields.

Bomb is Ezio's Down B move. Ezio can charge this attack if need be. If uncharged, Ezio throws a smoke bomb that encompasses a third of the medium size stage. It masks all movements but it does zero damage, even if it hits an opponent. However, smashing the control stick down and pressing B will cause Ezio throw a small explosive bomb. It bounce for two seconds before it explodes. It is a powerful attack that does vertical knock back and does between 16-20% Fire damage; depending on the distance from the blast center. Ezio throws it in a small arc and it bounces/rolls before exploding.

Final Smash

Brotherhood is Ezio's Final Smash. Smoke appears around the ground and the sound of boots hitting the ground appear. Suddenly, a thrown knife hits the opponent and then an arrow pierces them. The opponent falls on the ground and an Assassin leaps down and strikes the opponent and vanishes. Another Assassin grabs the opponent and leaps up into the smoke. The smoke clears and all four Assassins plus Ezio stabs the opponent with their Hidden Blades. They then vanish while the opponent falls to the ground. Ezio lands too and places an Assassins cloak over the opponent. This attack does between 70-75% damage and does average knock back. It is a cinematic Final Smash.

Ground Attacks

Normal

Neutral A - Ezio slashes once, then twice with his hidden blades, and then does a stab with his left one. The first slash is extremely fast and hard to predict due to the hidden blades read while the second one is a big sluggish. The third one hits farther but it is even slower than the second. The first two attacks do 3% damage while the third does 5% damage thus totaling to 11% damage. It does decent knock back.

Dash Attack - A dashing leap that knocks the opponent over and causes Ezio to fall into them with his Hidden Blade. It does around 14% damage and leaves the opponent stunned after the attack for 5 seconds. It is a very quick and far reaching attack. Ezio can span the stage very quickly with this attack. However, it only does damage to one opponent and won't hit unless it successfully connects.

Down Tilt - Kicks the opponent's legs from under them and then slams them down with his fists. It does average vertical knock back and spike and does 9% damage. It is a fairly weak attack but it is an excellent combo starter. It has a little bit of start up lag but no ending lag thus allowing the combo.

Up Tilt - Ezio slashes upward with his short sword. It does a small sized arc that travels over his head. It can cancel out some of the weaker attacks but attacks like Bowser Bomb or Link's Dair. It is a slower attack that cuts overhead. It does around 12% damage and does vertical knock back.

Forward Tilt - Ezio slashes once with his long sword and then stabs by pressing A. It has a far reach and is a great approach. When Ezio slashes, it can hitstun players and then combo into the far-reaching pierce. The pierce has a long reach and can poke shields. It suffers from long start-up and ending lag but it is an effective approach move. The first attack is fairly fast but the second attack is much slower. The first slash does 7% damage while the second does 9% damage. It does 16% damage total.

Smash Attacks

Up Smash - Ezio points his hands upwards and releases a revolver blast from his hidden gun. It does distance damage but only by two bodies. It also has an explosion effect and does an additional 3% Fire damage for those who are extremely close. It does between 18-25% damage and vertical knock back. The bullets travel its farthest depending how much the attack is charged. It has a little start up and ending lag.

Down Smash - Ezio spins around in a circle with his two hidden blades extended. It does 5 hits and does 4-5% damage each hit thus totaling to 20-25% damage. It has a wide reach and it is a very quick attack but it suffers a long ending lag that can be punished. Ezio receives super armor during his spin though. It has good priority from frontal side attacks.

Forward Smash - Ezio slashes once with his long sword, than twice, and then spins around the opponent and stabs backward with his short sword. It is an effective attack that can keep opponents within Ezio`s range. All attacks do hitstun and lead into the combo. However, it is a long Forward Smash and suffers from ending lag. The attack also moves Ezio to be a back to back formation. For example, Ezio performs the attack against Mario. After the second attack, Ezio spins around Mario and then is back to back with him. Even if the first or second attack doesn't hit, it moves Ezio from danger and then does a close attack. The first sword slash does 5-7% and the second does 4-6% while the last hit does 10-12%. Altogether, the attack does between 19-24% damage if fully charged. It does average knock back and easy to deceive appoints due to the third attack.

Other attacks

Ledge attack - Ezio jumps up, flips over the opponent, and slashes them with his two hidden blades. It does 7% damage.

Ledge Attack (Holding) - Ezio grabs the opponent and throws them down behind him. It does 9% damage and is considered a semi-throw.

Ezio can jump up, grab that ledge, and by pressing Down A, he swings down and kicks the opponent. It does 9% damage and below average knock back. It has a long reach.

100% ledge attack- Ezio pulls himself up and uses his hidden gun to blast the opponent. It does 12% damage and can used as a projectile attack.

Floor attack- Ezio pushes himself off from the ground and spins while holding his throwing knife. Does 8% damage and highly effective guard attack.

Aerial Attacks

Neutral Aerial - Spins around in a circle while his hidden blades is activated. It can do up to 5 hits with 3% damage each hit. The last hit deals the most knock back and can meteor strike if it lands. Altogether, it does around 15% damage. It is effective during the double jump but it causes landing lag when done during a short hop. It`s hitboxes are unpredictable and is easy to strike at opponents who think they are safe. When jumping forward, the jump carries the attacks momentum thus Ezior attacks while moving forward or backward.

Down Aerial - Turns downwards and slashes with his two hidden blades. He first keeps his hands together and then slashes them. The first attack does 7% damage while the second attack does 5% damage and does good horizontal knock back. However, it has long ending lag/landing lag; especially if short-hopped.

Back Aerial - Takes a throwing knife and stabs backwards. It can be a meteor smash if the the entire length of the knives blade connects into the opponent. It has a very quick start up and ending but it is a slow attack when it connects. Ezio then rips the knife back out. It does 13% damage, 16% if sweetspotted.

Forward Aerial - Kicks three times forward. The first kick does 5% damage, the second does 3%, and the last does 6% thus totaling to 14% damage. It does decent horizontal/vertical knockback but Ezio is momentarily helpless after the attack since he is flipping backwards after landing the last kick. It has ending lag when short hopped.

Up Aerial - Ezio spins upwards in the air while extending his hidden blades. It can do up to 5 hits at 2% damage each hit. It does 10% damage total. It does the most amount of vertical knock back at the last hit. It is a very deceptive attack since the length of blades varies from one another and have extremely disjointed hit boxes. It can also be used as a recovery technique.

Grabs and Throws

Ezio has two grabs: a standing grab and a dashing grab (much like his Tackle attack from Assassins Creed)

Grab - Takes the opponent by the collar with both hands and hoists them up.

Pummel - Ezio shakes them. Does 2% damage and very quick.

Grab (Dash) - Leaps and tumbles against the opponent before landing on top of them.
Pummel - A punch. Does 3% but it is considered a slow pummel

Pummel (Dash) - Slams the opponent into the ground. A slow pummel but does 4% damage each hit.

Back Throw - Swings the opponent around kicks them in the gut as he releases them. Does 6% damage and horizontal knock back. A decent KO move at high percentages.

Back Throw (Dash) - Grabs the opponents leg (or butt) and swings them backwards. Does 5% damage. It is one of his weakest attacks but does average horizontal knock back. Can't KO until 160-180%.

Up Throw - Spins around and tosses the opponent in the air. Does around 7% damage and vertical knock back.

Up Throw (Dash) - Ezio takes the opponent and chokes them until the faint. It does no damage but it causes 8 seconds of helpless floor state.

Down Throw - Turns the player around and elbows them in the head. Can cause daze in players for 3 seconds. It does around 7% damage and no knock back.

Down Throw (Dash) - Ezio stabs the opponent. It does 12% damage and vertical knockback.

Forward Throw - Ezio places his hands on the opponents chest and stabs them with his twin hidden blades. Does 12% damage and average knockback. It is his strongest throw.

Forward Throw (Dash) - Ezio stomps twice with his foot on the opponent. It does 6% each stop thus totaling for 12%. It can spike on the last stomp.
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Connor"]Special B Move Set

Assassin Bow is Connor's Neutral B move. Connor fires a arrow at the opponents and much like, Link's attack, it can be charged for increased range. However, unlike Link, Connor is able to tilt the control stick up or down to adjust the trajectory of the bow. Thus Connor can shoot a arrow in a arc or down onto an enemy. This move can only be done when charging an attack. By pressing B and moving the control stick up or down, Connor aims up or down. A uncharged arrow does 5% while a fully charged does 12% and vertical knock back.

Dual Wield is Ezio's Side B move. Connor is able to pull out a dual weapon as opposed to his Tomahawk. This includes a hunting dagger, a second tomahawk, a sword, and even a rifle with a bayonet. Each one has a it's own reach and damage properties:

Hunting Knife does 5% damage.
Long Sword does 10% damage.
Tomahawk does 13% damage
Sawtooth Sword does 15% damage.

By pressing Side B and then pressing B, Connor can dual wield a weapon by striking with the weapon. All the weapons have similar attack patterns and movements save for the amount of damage and reach it does. However, Connor is unable to use his neutral B. Once an A attack is pressed, Connor sheathes his weapon.

Rope Dart is Connor's Up B recovery move. Connor launches his dart at an opponent which hoists Connor up until the opponent. The attack does 8% damage but no flinching occurs so Connor can safely grab the opponent with the Rope Dart. The dart even moves with the player if he or she is jumping. Connor will then kick the opponent down for a meteor smash and does 10% damage. The attack slightly boosts Connor up if the Rope Dart fails to latch onto an opponent or a ledge.

Bayonet is Connor's Down B move. Connor whips out his musket and bayonet and swings it at the opponent. The attack can cause to semi-grab and opponent and hold them there. Pressing B again during this causes Connor to fire hits musket into the opponent which causes horizontal/vertical knock back. The bayonet attack does 8% damage while the musket attack does 10% damage thus totaling at 18% damage. Since Sakurai hates guns or bullets, the bullet that hits the opponent is just seen as an explosion. Connor then removes the musket and bayonet.

Final Smash

Eagle Vision is Connor's Final Smash. Connor activates his Eagle Vision. The entire battlefield turns back save for Connor which appears shrouded in a white light and the opponents who appear in a red light. This vision is unique because it presents a movement trail of the opponents as they move as to predict their movement as well as displays the hitboxes from opponents attacks. All of Connor's attacks have higher priority and, while deal the same amount of damage, deal 10% more knock back. Connor gains Super Armor during his Final Smash and, while can be damaged, cannot be KOd.

Ground Attacks

Normal

Neutral A - Connor attacks twice with his tomahawk with two slashes, each done by pressing A. The third attack causes a powerful overhead slash. The first two attacks does around 4% damage and the last does 10% damage thus totaling to 14% damage. The first two have very little knock back at low percentages but the overhead smash can deal high knock back. It is a fairly quick attack.

Dash Attack - A dashing leap that knocks the opponent over and causes Connor to fall into them with his Hidden Blade. It does around 14% damage and leaves the opponent stunned after the attack for 5 seconds. It is a very quick and far reaching attack. Connor can span the stage very quickly with this attack. However, it only does damage to one opponent and won't hit unless it successfully connects.

Down Tilt - Connor pokes the opponent in the legs with his hidden blade. It does around 6% damage and can be a poke/shield poke. It is a very quick and deceptive attack that can hit low. It also causes the opponent to flinch and can be spam-able.

Up Tilt - Connor does a uppercut but, at the very fast frame, he extends his hidden blade which can do additional late damage. The uppercut does 6% damage while the hidden blade does an additional 3% damage. It is a good attack to catch opponents off guard but it suffers from ending lag after the attack finishes. It does above average vertical knock back.

Forward Tilt - Connor smashes the blunt end of his tomahawk into his opponent. It has a very far reach and does 11% damage. It also does horizontal damage and can KO as low as 120%. It is a fairly fast attack that doesn't have too much start up or ending lag. However, Connor can be punished as he reaches forward. It can also hit multiple enemies.

Smash Attacks

Up Smash - Connor takes his tomahawk and spins it in his hand; high above his head. The attack can do 6 hits between 4-5 thus totaling for 24-30% damage. It also have above average vertical knock back and is an excellent killing move. It does the most amount of knock back at the end of the attack. However, the first hit can KO opponents as low at 130% so it's not the best damager at higher percentages. It is a fairly quick but has a little ending lag near the final animations. It will knock players up in the air if it hits grounded opponents. However, it will not fully hit the opponents with all 6 hits.

Down Smash - Connor takes his tomahawk and spins around in a circle. It attacks on both sides and does between 13-18% damage. It does vertical knock back. It has surprising reach for the attack but it is fairly slow. As well, Connor moves fairly slow in this attack so it can be easily punished by a ill-placed move. Overall, it is a decent smash attack that has decent damage, knock back, and reach.

Forward Smash - Connor places his hand forward and stabs forward with his hidden blade. He then kicks the opponent in the gut thus knocking them off his blade. The hidden blade does around 8-10% damage while the kick does around 9-14% damage. It does 17%-24% damage. It does horizontal knock back and can be used to counter a rushing opponent since the stab causes the opponent to stop in his or her tracks. It is a very good smash attack.

Other attacks

Ledge attack - Connor jumps up and spins in three rotations with his hidden blade extended. It does 6% damage.

Ledge Attack (Holding) - Connor trips the opponent with his homahawk handle. It does 3% damage but it causes the opponent to trip.

Ledge Attack (Swinging) Connor can jump up, grab that ledge, and by pressing Down A, he swings down and kicks the opponent. It does 9% damage and below average knock back. It has a long reach.

100% ledge attack- Connor pulls himself until the ledge and uppercuts the opponent with butt of his tomahawk. It does 12% vertical damage.

Floor attack- Connor pushes himself off from the ground and spins while holding his throwing knife. Does 8% damage and highly effective guard attack.

Aerial Attacks

Neutral Aerial - Connor holds his tomahawk forward and spins it fastly in his hand. It is much like his Up Smash but weaker and slower. It only does 3 hits at 4% damage each hit thus at 12% damage. However, it can cause opponents to flinch and does knock back at the last hit. It has no landing lag but it has a little start up lag. It can also cancel some weaker attacks due to priority.

Down Aerial - Connor uses the hidden gun in his hidden blade wrist and fires. It has below average reach but it is still a distance smash attack. It also have a fire effect from the explosion and causes 3% fire damage additionally. It can do between 13-21% damage and can meteor smash opponents but only if they are hit by the 3% fire damage explosion. It has terrible landing lag though and can't be short-hopped successfully.

Back Aerial - Swings around and slashes backwards with his hidden blade. Connor actually does 2 attacks: one hit does 5% damage while the second does 4% damage thus totaling at 9% damage. The attack happens so fast it looks like one attack. When the first hit lands, the opponent flinches and allows for the second attack to successfully land.

Forward Aerial - Spins in a circle while moving forward with both his tomahawk and hidden blade poised to attack. It does 5 hits with 3% damage each hit. It does 15% damage total. It is a very hard hitting attack that does high amounts of damage and is very quick. As well, Connor only has a small amount of landing lag if the attack is too close to the ground. As well, the attack slightly propels Connor forward.

Up Aerial - Connor stabs two throwing knives upwards. The point of the knife can be sweetspotted. If sweetspotted, it does 22-28% damage while un-sweetspotted does 15-18% damage. It is fairly hard to land the sweetspot but it can OHKO as low as 45-50% damage. It has start up lag but no ending lag. It can also be short hopped successfully. In addition, it can cancel out some of the stronger Dair attacks such as Link's but only it sweetspotted.

Grabs and Throws

Connor has two grabs that differs from Ezio and Altair. Instead, Connor uses his Rope Dart which can also be used as a tether.

Grab - Takes the opponent an grabs them around the head.

Grab (Rope) - Throws out the rope dart which sticks to the opponent. Connor then yanks them over to him.

Pummel - Connor punches them in the gut. Does 4% damage.

Pummel (Dash) - Kicks the opponent. Does 3% damage.

Back Throw - Takes the opponent, hoists them backwards, and slams them down onto the ground behind him. Does 8% damage and vertical knockback. Almost like a wrestling move.

Back Throw (Rope) - Goes behind the opponent, puts the axe shaft next to the neck, and then pulls backwards. It has a 4 second daze status. It does around 10%.

Up Throw - Throws the opponent upwards and then hits them with the butt of his musket. Does 7% high vertical knock back.

Up Throw (Rope) - Connor jumps up and swings the opponent high up in to the air. The attack does around 7% damage with high vertical knock back.

Down Throw - Connor elbows the opponent into the head and knocks them into the ground. It does around 10% damage.

Down Throw (Rope) - Connor takes the opponent and slams his heel into the opponents back and then grinds into it. It does around 12% damage and it's high most powerful throw. However, it doesn't do any knock back.

Forward Throw - Throws the opponent forward and, as they stumble, Connor drop kicks them. It does 10% damage and high horizontal knock back.

Forward Throw (Rope) - Connor takes the rope and hogties the opponent quickly. Connor then kicks them in the hea.d it does horizontal knock back and the kick does 8% damage. However, it is one of the longest throws and suffers from ending lag.
[/COLLAPSE]

So you would like to join the Assassin's Brotherhood? Well, first we need to make sure you have no Templar affiliations.....

Haha don't worry. There isn't any initiation tests or hazing that goes on in this thread. Merely just post you would like to be a Brotherhood member or PM/VM me with "I want to join the Brotherhood". I will then put your name up down below.

Additionally, you must live up to the creed.

Stay our tongue from flaming others.
Be an active supporter, everywhere.
Never compromise the Brotherhood.

If you follow those simple rules, you will be an excellent example of a Brotherhood member.As a member of the Brotherhood, it states you support the inclusion of an Assassin's Creed character. In due time and as this thread grows, I will be appointing member status to those who have contributed to this thread or showed their support. These are reflected in the game so, if you want to move up to Master Assassin, post, contribute, and discuss the Assassin's Creed series and the possibilities of it's inclusion in Smash 4!

Brotherhood Members:

Venus of the Desert Bloom - Mentor
Jigglover - Assassin
Inawordyes - Assassin
BerryBomber - Assassin

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Spot reserved for stages, assist trophies, music, stickers, trophies, etc.

STAGE

ANIMUS

Name: Animus
Series: Assassin’s Creed
Debut: Assassin’s Creed
Size: Medium (Varies)
Hazards: 1 (out of 5)
Availability: Unlockable

Animus is a machine created by Abstergo Industries, a front for the Templar organization, which allows users to relive genetic memories. However, in order for the machine to work, test subjects had to synchronize with the machine in order to relive their ancestors memories. Thus only certain people were eligible to participate in the project – one such person being Desmond Miles, a captured Assassin. The Animus projected holographic memories in which the test subject would experience as if he was living them himself. The Animus provided researchers with a wealth of information regarding historically accuracies, locked secrets, and periods of histories that were long forgotten and lost. This type of technology could create great harm in the hands of evil men or do great good in the hands of capable people.

Appearance​

The Animus has five phases, with one being the in-between phase. The first phase is the main Animus Database (see the above picture). Everything is white with swirling grid patterns and dream-like wisps moving about in the air. During this phase, the stage is fought on a floating platform that appears ethereal in nature. However, the background will begin to shift and take on an entirely different look. It is totally randomized what the background will be but it will never repeat itself twice. Much like in the Assassin’s Creed games, structures, people, and other objects are assembled in a very technological manner (think Inception). Here are the four phases that appear in this stage:

Kingdom: Kingdom was first present in the first Assassin’s Creed game. It connects the cities of Jerusalem, Masyaf, Acre, Damascus, and Arsuf. This region is a lawless land full of mountains, deserts, and small villages. The stage is set on a high tower with a flat roof with two smaller towers on either side of it. Behind the tower, in the background, is the landscape of Kingdom. Dotting the deserts and plains are small villages and mountain ranges. Every so often, Crusaders can be seen riding down the causeways with shining armor. The sun is set high in the sky and it appears bright and burning. The very clouds seem like they are on fire. The Kingdom phase will stay between a minute and a minute and thirty seconds before it changes.

Rome: Rome was the setting of the Assassin’s Creed II game. It is a perfect re-creation of the ancient city with the Pantheon, Coliseum, Capella Sistina, and Passeto de Borgo as landmarks. The stage itself is set on top off a Roman roof overlooking a market place, the Coliseum and the Pantheon. The sides of the rooftop are traditional and are not walk-offs. Down below are commoners and Papal guards going about business. The sun is shining brightly in the sky and wisps of clouds can be seen. Occasionally, a herald begins shouting the results of the match and who is winning or scoured a KO. As before, the duration of the stage is between a minute and a minute and thirty seconds.

Frontier: While not exactly the Frontier seen in Assassin’s Creed III, it contains several elements of it however the majority of the background resides in Boston. The stage itself is fought on intertwining tree branches and limbs that overhang a viewpoint of Boston and Boston Harbor. The trunks on the the side of the stage cannot be passed so the only way to KO opponents is through a Star KO. In the background, both British and Continental forces can be found milling about Boston with commoners. In the port, ships are sailing or sailing out of the port. As before, the phase lasts around a minute to a minute thirty.​

Hazards​

There are no hazards in Animus since, when the stage changes, the players do not fall or die during this point unless KO’d. It resembles much like the Castle Siege stage in SSBB.​

Music

Access to Animus (Assassin’s Creed)
Jerusalem (Assassin’s Creed)
Masyaf in Danger (Assassin’s Creed)
Spirit of Damascus (Assassin’s Creed)
Venice Rooftops (Assassin’s Creed II)
Ezio’s Family (Assassin’s Creed II)
Master Assassin (Assassin’s Creed II)
Assassin's Creed II music to be updated when it is made available via Youtube.​

Cameos​

Crusaders
Papal Knights
Heralds
Commoners
British Soldiers
Continental Soldiers​

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I thought Leonardi Davinci was best friends with Mike Jones?

...I bet Ezio never got a Katana from him like Mike did

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I thought Leonardi Davinci was best friends with Mike Jones?

...I bet Ezio never got a Katana from him like Mike did
lol obscure reference that only 1% (including me) will get. XD

-

This thread has so much heart put into, I just couldn't say no to this character (or characters?)

Also, what would be the odds of Namco-Bandai having to design a 2nd moveset for Ezio, after his Soul Calibur V appearance? :O

Very detailed thread, love it!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I lol'd. I never played StarTropics but I get the reference.

lol obscure reference that only 1% (including me) will get. XD

-

This thread has so much heart put into, I just couldn't say no to this character (or characters?)

Also, what would be the odds of Namco-Bandai having to design a 2nd moveset for Ezio, after his Soul Calibur V appearance? :O

Very detailed thread, love it!
Thanks! I would only want one Assassin;s Creed character in the game (playable I mean). Having two or three would be overkill IMO.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
The question is, which one? Altaïr, Ezio, or Connor? Also, given that there were about one or two Assassin's Creed games for the DS, and Assassin's Creed is coming to the Wii U, I can see an Assassin's Creed character make the roster, and I love how you have the movesets for all three characters covered. I'll look over it some more at a later point and give my opinion on the movesets. My opinion on one or more of the characters appearing, however, is that I think it's a good idea and am surprised no one has made a thread about it earlier.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is the character suppose to be Muslim or something if he's fighting the Templar?

Muslim's weren't exactly kind hearted warriors of peace during the crusades

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
You'll get them three by costumes anyway.
Now,my real question is,if Ubisoft has to make an appearances as a 3rd party...Them,or Rayman?
Rayman is more of a mascot,and fits the universe a little more.
He would be my pick.

But an assasin would sure be kickin' *****!!!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Is the character suppose to be Muslim or something if he's fighting the Templar?

Muslim's weren't exactly kind hearted warriors of peace during the crusades
The first character is of Middle Eastern ancestry but, no I don't believe any of the characters are religious in any way. I believe the Assassin Order doesn't blend their beliefs and religious beliefs.

In the games at least, they call the those that attempted to retake Jerusalem "The Crusaders" and are just a branch of The Templar Order. The Assassin's Creed games is a continued struggle between the Templar Order and the Assassin Order on the grounds of beliefs and humanity.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Agreed. This thread was put together FANTASTICALLY Venus. Holy crap, my mind is blown. This is perhaps the best character OP I have ever seen. Everything you need to know is there. The only thing I would add is Desmond to the list of potential playable characters, since he kinda is the main (recurring) character of the Assassin's Creed series. ;)

Still, I would bet on Connor, especially if a 3DS Assassin's Creed involving him gets made (which I would be willing to bet on).
That is an interesting thought. Namco Bandai and Ubisoft seem to have good relations, and so does Nintendo and Ubisoft. You could be onto something. However, Rayman is also popular and in a well-known and popular character that an Assassin's Creed character would have to compete with (if such a competition were to happen).

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Rayman certainly does give Assassin's Creed some competition. I am not familiar with the series though. When was the last Rayman game for a Nintendo system?

:phone:

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
He pulls out he's "gun"and fires it downward??
Kids game no guns Connors disqualified °^°

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
He pulls out he's "gun"and fires it downward??
Kids game no guns Connors disqualified °^°

I'm quite aware of that. I was running out of ideas. After doing 3 full move sets one right after another, I was running out of ideas. I'm going to go back and re-read them later tonight to care if they actually work.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kids shows used to allow guns in the united states, and still allow guns in Japan.

I see no problem with that

Unless kids are pathetic these days

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Venus: cool i new a pro moveset like the one up there would never make a mistake like that ;)

Psycho: uhh yah they kinda are lol

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Well, I wouldn't say Smash is a kids game. It's meant for all ages. But Assassin's Creed isn't a kids game.

I'm not going by "kids game" standards but by Sakurai's dislike including real-life guns in Smash (see Snake). If Sakurai comes out and says "guns are A.O.K!" then the guns stay. I'm betting he doesn't.

I attempted to hide these guns like keeping them hidden in his wrist gear and only showing an explosion effect.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Honestly, Conner could always have a crossbow instead of a gun. Conner probably has an arm brace-esk gun like Ezio had a few hundred years before him. ;)

Besides, Smash is rated T For Teen and similar ratings internationally. I doubt having realistic guns would change that rating. *points at the Shadow the Hedgehog game*
Rayman certainly does give Assassin's Creed some competition. I am not familiar with the series though. When was the last Rayman game for a Nintendo system?
Rayman Origins came out less than 2 years ago on the Wii, and the 3DS (or was it DS?) version, along with Rayman Legends on the WiiU, are coming out later this year.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Rayman Legends seems like the best thing heading out on the wii-u. They went all out for it, including those figures

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Honestly, Conner could always have a crossbow instead of a gun. Conner probably has an arm brace-esk gun like Ezio had a few hundred years before him. ;)

Besides, Smash is rated T For Teen and similar ratings internationally. I doubt having realistic guns would change that rating. *points at the Shadow the Hedgehog game*

Rayman Origins came out less than 2 years ago on the Wii, and the 3DS (or was it DS?) version, along with Rayman Legends on the WiiU, are coming out later this year.
I can see an Assassin's Creed rep being replaced by Rayman then. I most be out of touch because I didn't know they still made Rayman games aside from the rabbits game.

I still support AC though :)

jigglover

Smash Lord
Kids shows used to allow guns in the united states, and still allow guns in Japan.

I see no problem with that

Unless kids are pathetic these days
Probably, there was a Pokemon episode released in Japan about the pokemon safari. The keeper repeatedly pointed a shot-gun in Ash, Misty and Brock's face, and so it was banned from release outside of Japan.

Anyway, this is the best thread ever since I'm a massive AC fan myself (mind you, I've only played the Xbox games, not the DS or Wii or whatever).
Warning: when I put spoiler tags around a comment it means SPOILER! One comment is the end of Assassins creed revelations, so if you plan on playing the amazing game. DO NOT LOOK. I've warned you.

I will now address each character's chances.
Altair:
HE IS DEAD!
Also being in only two of the four games hurts his chances. Besides,
He was stiff in revelations before he died and was really old.

Ezio Auditore De Firenze (did I spell it right?) Feel he doesn't have that much of a chance, though
the apple of Eden
would be good in the move set. Really it depends if he is in AC3 in any way, but the way the story's going, it seems that Rome has no place in it.

Connor: Definatly the best chance out of all of them. Once AC3 comes out for Wii U we can grasp a move-set better than E3 interviews and snippets here and there etc. Certainly being the newest assassin is favourable towards him.

Right, BEST OP EVER! How long did it take you, out of interest? One day or two? :p

Also, the UK uses different ratings than the U.S and elsewhere, you might be intrested to know that smash is a 12 and AC a 15.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I can see an Assassin's Creed rep being replaced by Rayman then. I most be out of touch because I didn't know they still made Rayman games aside from the rabbits game.

I still support AC though :)
Well, Namco Bandai could still pull this off. After all, they got Ezio in Soul Calibur V.

Still, I wouldn't bank on it. And like I said, if an Assassin's Creed character is considered as a Ubisoft character in smash, it would be one of those characters vs. Rayman inevitably.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just found more proof this guy was suppose to be a muslim.

There actually WAS a group known as the assassins in "muslim countries" during the crusades.

What they did IRL was kidnap young men, get them REALLY high and put them into a "heaven room" filled with various pleasures. They convinced the men they had died and gone to heaven, and if they ever wanted to return they had to complete an assassination mission. They figured, if someone has no fear of death, they will likely do anything to get the mission done, even sacrificing their lives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashshashin

The word assassin comes from these men. Of course, this was described by Marco Polo and is criticized since Marco Polo didn't get everything 100% accurate...But regardless, historical evidence exists for their existence at least

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He's an arabic assassin during the crusades against the Templar.

It just makes sense for him to be a Muslim.

I am wondering if the makers of assassin's creed are trying to make a political/ religious point with the game, is all.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
He's an arabic assassin during the crusades against the Templar.

It just makes sense for him to be a Muslim.

I am wondering if the makers of assassin's creed are trying to make a political/ religious point with the game, is all.
According to the information on the Altair article on the Assassin's Creed wiki, his mother was Christian and his father Muslim. It says nowhere that he abandoned his beliefs (that I saw, anyways), but it doesn't say he was a Christian or Muslim, either.

I'm not saying it isn't true, but just because it makes sense doesn't mean it is true.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ Psycho
Altair is definitely atheist. In archives of his writings in Assassin's Creed II, he is hardcore anti any kind of God. As for Ezio, he is probably deist of some sort (since he saw one of those crazy futurist god thingies). I'm not sure about the star of Assassin's Creed III (Connor), but I'm pretty sure Desmond is ethically, spiritually, and religiously confused. :laugh:

Edit: Ubisoft is an independently owned 3rd party studio with no ownership affiliations with Nintendo. Altair and Ezio have both had at least one or two titles on Nintendo consoles. Desmond and Connor will be in Assassin's Creed III on the WiiU. So yes, they are 3rd party, and yes, the four major Assassin's Creed characters are eligible to be playable in smash bros WiiU and 3DS (by Sakurai's rules).

D

Deleted member

I don't support an Assassin Creed rep at all, but even I admit this is a good thread. Just make your title more descriptive, alright?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Connor: Definatly the best chance out of all of them. Once AC3 comes out for Wii U we can grasp a move-set better than E3 interviews and snippets here and there etc. Certainly being the newest assassin is favourable towards him.

Right, BEST OP EVER! How long did it take you, out of interest? One day or two? :p

Also, the UK uses different ratings than the U.S and elsewhere, you might be intrested to know that smash is a 12 and AC a 15.
Yeah, I believe Connor to have the best chances among the three of appearing.

Another amazingly well put together thread Venus. You have swayed my opinion.
Thanks, I will be updating the thread again sometime this week or next week.

^^^ Actually, I'm pretty sure all of the Assassin's Creed Assassins (that you play as) are atheist or agnostic. Especially Altair.
Yeah, considering the plot behind AC basically throws logic into the face of religion, I am fairly sure the Assassin's, including Altair, are atheist or agnostic.

A Ubisoft character that isn't Rayman or a Rabbid? Interesting...
I believe an AC character would be an entertaining, well-received, and would fit well into the Smash universe by actually not fitting into the universe ala Snake.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I don't really support an AC character in Smash even though I like the series, but I suppose one wouldn't be impossible, even though IMO it wouldn't fit very well. Honestly I think the best fighting series for an AC character was the one Ezio appeared in, Soul Calibur V. I don't think an AC rep (probably Connor) would be the most likely rep from Ubisoft either, but reading through the OP proves that it would still work better than I originally thought.

And as much as I don't support an AC character for Smash, I have to admit that was a fantastic OP.

jigglover

Smash Lord
Venus, you're swaying people with your OP, only person I've ever seen do that! On the stage (which is really good by the way) you should have different things in the background, such as Ezio throwing a guard off of a house or the two sides of the revolution fighting eachother (per say AC3).

Assuming that Connor has eagle vision, how would you implement that with their move-sets?

How do you join the brotherhood? I don't have to cut my finger off, do I?!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I can add you! Sorry for my abcense. It's one of those things where I make a note to post in here and then I forget.

jigglover

Smash Lord
I can add you! Sorry for my abcense. It's one of those things where I make a note to post in here and then I forget.

Same with me, I'll try and keep it on the first page as much as I can since it deserves that much. I'd certainly main whichever AC character gets in if one does. Maybe it'll lead to Leonardo da vinci playable in smash 5?

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
I was waiting for this to get bumped. Add me to the list, because AC is an awesome game. I've been following developments from the AC Wiki, and I'm on Wikia, so it isn't that hard.

While Ezio is the most popular, I think that Connor would be added because he's the most recent protagonist, ACIII is the only main game on an Nintendo system, and it would be great promotion, even if SM4SH releases a long time afterwards.

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
I envision an Assassin's Creed character doing just that. They hardly fit into the universe to the point that actually fit into it - if you catch my drift. This can be accomplished by a great move set, excellent graphics, implementation into the story mode, and representation via stages, trophies, stickers, and music into SSB4. I believe both Sakurai and Namco can accomplish this but I prefer if Ubisoft also sent some of their brightest in helping the team flesh out an Assassin's Creed character.
This is a great point! I must admit the whole OP sold me. Im officaly in full support for a Assassin's Creed rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom