• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DMT: 18 The FINALE!

Dakpo

Smash Lord

Well wolks, my time in Amarillo has finally come to an end. And It's finally time to move away to college. This will be the grand Finale of the DMTs in Amarillo. Hopefully someone will pick up where I leave off, but who knows. All I know is that I want this DMT to be amazing. There will be food, drinks, cake and more! Thanks to everyone who has made these tournaments possible <3 Contact me if you need housing.
http://www.facebook.com/events/244815908968269/
Events
After the tournament I will be having a show! ( I play Saxophone for those who don't know) This event will be at 10pm and will be jam packed with awesome musicians with all sorts of music from rock, blues, jazz, to experimental :)
Here is a link to the event http://www.facebook.com/events/355582411178048/?notif_t=plan_user_joined
Side event: Crew battles >:)

Tournament Starts at 12 p.m. (doubles)

Tournament Info
Fees
Venue Fee: Free
Singles: $5 (unless out of town comes)
Teams: $10 per-person
Cake,food, and party: Free :)

Venue
4901 S Washington St, TX 79110

Contact
Dakota/Dakpo- 806-626-2851

Rules
Skatar Rules!

Pay-out
1st 60%
2nd 30%
3rd 10%
(there might a pot bonus)

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
It's a rule in which the player that won on a certain stage cannot go back to that same stage unless agreed upon by both players. Since there's no Dave's stupid rule in this ruleset, it means the player can go back to the stage he/she won on in the set.

:phone:

Denti

Smash Master
If there is an actual project M side event I could probably organize a carpool with people who'd come for that.

edit: If I come to this I'd have to leave back for home directly after the tournament on Saturday for work. So It'd really help me out if things were ran quickly. 6 hour drives are meh... XD Also I would have to come on Friday night though and get housing. How much would the project M tournament be? They would probably even come if it was like a 2$ entry fee or something really small lol. Some people are crazy about that game.

Denti

Smash Master
whaaaa!!! I love being in two locations at once. <3 Good job beating me chuck and dakpoo.

on a side note, hurry up and move here Dakpo. the practice of a life time will happen. training to overthrow Houston.

Top Bottom