• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTP House Tournament

What's The Point

Smash Master
1: Zinoto :diddy: $48
2: Tech :dedede: $26
3: LOE1 :diddy: :wario: $6
4: SMile :diddy:
5: fZk :diddy:
6: WTP :popo:

1: WTP
1: Zinoto
1: fZk
4: SMile
4: LOE1
4: Tech
7: Jcav
7: Ksev
7: JKBUK
10: Kee
10: Gio
10: Dogma

1: LOE1
1: Zinoto
1: fZk
1: SMile
5: WTP
5: Jcav
5: Dogma
5: Tech
9: JKBUK
9: Ksev
9: Gio
9: Kee
13: BS
13: Marco
13: me9595
13: Thugz

1: WTP & Zinoto $48
2: JCav & JKBUK $26
3: fZk & Tech $6
4: The Smile & Marco
5: Gio & Thugz
6: Dogma & Ksev
7: Kee & BS
8: Nigel & Me9595

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Your *** is mine next time Julian!

:dedede:

Also shoutouts to me being the only person to take a game off Zinoto all tournament.

:denzel:

One-Up

Smash Apprentice
So many Diddy's in MI @_@, shout outs to LOE1 for that 3rd place! ahahahah Wario 2 good

What's The Point

Smash Master
All pools was fun. Though when I saw that the last pool was 1/2 Diddy I just said **** it and decided it was **** around with Icies time.

LOE1 did fine but he got super ****ing lucky in his important matches.

ZTD | TECHnology

Meh Chris got 3rd place. It happened. Just congratulate him and leave at that. He has my respect. Although he ain't ready for this :dedede:

ZTD | TECHnology

I'M DRUNK AND I KNOW IT.....SHOUTOUTS!

(IN NO SET ORDER)

fZk: Juan, thanks for teaming buddy. And GGs both sets. Definitely someone I consider a rival! Don't let stupid **** carry over to the next game (referring to Game 1, set 2) and ruin you. You're so much better than that. I'm sure we'll be playing again soon...and I'll be ready for you. I can't really do secondaries on you so get ready...my :dedede: will be waiting. ;)

Loe1: Good job getting 3rd. I played you seriously this time and others need to as well. You're developing and I like that. You might get PRed at your rate. GGs.

WTP: Thanks for hosting! We should play UMvC soon!

Zinoto: So glad we got to play. Next time...I'm gonna take you down. Get ready!

Kee: GGs Jordan! Olimar is so hard! You did very well against me...you've got so much potential and I can see it. You may not have placed where you wanted but you can go toe to toe with good players here. I respect you.

Bulletsquall: I wanna work you more personally. You've got potential...but nerves stand in your way. We will work on that. Oh and I'll send you my analysis of that set we talked about soon. Hope it helps you, Jake!

Jcav: I thought for sure you'd make it to the final pool. You're better than this!

Smile: GGs. Diddy is so tough. I'll let you know about the Smashfest this week. Let's play more.

Gio: The LAB.

Thugz: Pressing that B button like M2K. :denzel:

Ksev: Thanks so much for the ride Nate! I see my MK training with you paid off...:yeahboi:

Marco: The LAB.

JKBUK: 244%. That is all. :dedede:

Dogma: Sold your soul. SMH. :denzel:

me9595: :metaknight:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Wish I could have come. Looked fun. See you guys next time. Nice Job Chris on 3rd place ;)

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Zinoto's Shoutouts

fZk: We should just steal some habits from each other. I need to play MUs like you do and you need to play more technical like I do lol. Our :yoshi2: - :lucas: match was legit ;)

LOE1: In the Top 3 crew I see ^_^. You're definitely improving, keep playing and you'll be beating everyone. Next step is to travel.

WTP: UMvC3 is broken. Thanks for teaming with me as well. Had a good time.

Zinoto: I heard you like :diddy:, so we put a :diddy: in your :diddy: with a :diddy: and more :diddy: :yeahboi:.

Tech: Good to finally play you. I'll be waiting for that rematch next time :woman:

Kee: GGs in dubs. We should friendly next time.

Bulletsquall: GGs man.

Jcav: You're good. After losing my first stock to you while you had only 47%, I got kinda nervous lol. Can't wait to play again ;)

The_Smile: Didn't know you were coming to this, but glad I got to meet you. Hopefully we can play again sometime. Also, :rob: is broken.

Gio: :diddy: :yeahboi: :diddy: :yeahboi: :diddy: :yeahboi: :diddy: :yeahboi: :diddy: :yeahboi:

Thugz: Gotta stop choking in tourney.

Ksev: Once you get those OoS options down, your game will improve significantly. GGs man, until next time ^_^.

Marco: We should team sometime.

JKBUK: GGs.

Dogma: Old school legend. Next time, we friendly.

me9595: GGs in dubs.

Nigel: :diddy: is hard, but fast and fun. Whenever you need some advice I'm here man.

Shoutouts to my scarf for being MIA this tourney.
Shoutouts to :rob: bthrow for being broken.
Shoutouts to the :metaknight: ditto :yeahboi:
And shoutouts to Ally bitty :denzel: (You know you laughed reading this Elliot lol)

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Lol I quoted you, so you mine was supposed to be yours lol.

It's waiting on :fdb: with my :diddy: tho :yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh I almost forgot:

ANTI SHOUTOUTS

Diddy Kong: **** you. There's just one Diddy standing in my way right now and I'm gonna give him that penguin loving next time. **** you for being so **** against Dedede. **** having to nearly time out 4 Diddys in order to get 2nd in singles. You're best character in the game and I hate you. Next time I'm taking down the big daddy :diddy: : Zinoto.

:denzel:

LOE1

Smash Lord
when was the last time we say a jiggs in a MI brawl results thread lol

JCav

Smash Lord
fZk: We had an epic dubz set, it's too bad we didn't play. It's always nice to see you around.

LOE1: Nice job on your placing, too bad you didn't have a teammate. You really outplayed me in our friendlies.

WTP: That Dedede matchup, we had a really fun set O.o

Zinoto: I liked talked to you and I feel like I learned some things, next time I'll give you a better set ;)

Tech: Epic dubz set, I'm happy to see where you placed.

Kee: Now I got you back from last time, we have a nice rivalry going and I look forward to playing you more in the future.

Bulletsquall: DI better.

Jcav: Needs more :wolf: tricks

The_Smile: I feel like you figured me out the first game of our set and never looked back, hope to see you around!

Gio: You have my number in doubles, I see you...

Thugz: Too bad we didn't get to money match, good job beating us in doubles and it was nice talking to you.

Ksev: Thanks for driving, I'm glad we could all make it to this.

Marco: Fun set, and and it was also nice talking to you.

JKBUK: Don't work so we can practice.

Dogma: Play more.

me9595 & Nigel: Fun set in doubles, hope you guys come out again!

The_SMILE

Smash Apprentice
LOE1: GG's, That bombing wario... Sorry I had to forfeit our Ganon set.

Zinoto: Good to meet you too, thanks for the advice throughout the tourney. Your diddy is to good. :diddy: :yeahboi:

fZk: GG's, was fun. :diddy: :yeahboi:

SMILE: To free.

WTP: Thanks for hosting, I enjoyed the all pools format. But also, why does my tag have random upper and lower cases in it?!

Jcav: Really fun games. Nice meeting you. Your wolf was lots of fun to play.

Dogma: GG's in doubles.

Tech: DDD is so tough :yeahboi: and yeah for sure we should. I should be leaving for northern MI tomorrow, so I'll probably be gone for a few days. So Thursday or Friday?

JKBUK: GG's n doubles. Nice G'n'W

Ksev: GG's in doubles.

Gio: Good meeting you.

Kee: Fun meeting you, are games were really funn. Really nice Oli.

BS: GG's in doubles.

Marco: Great teaming with you, we may not have won, but we had the best team mascot.

me9595: GG's in doubles.

Thugz: Always good seeing you. I hope to see you at more tourneys. Ohh and I love your Falco's play style.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
shoutouts to loe1 for consistently getting better and better

and it was nice to meet you smile, teaming was fun ^_^ I actually think we would be a good team if i practiced dubs a bit more

at this i learned my :dedede: is absolute trash :yeahboi: :kobe: even against ksevs snake. I weep in shame

Top Bottom