• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*.*.*.H.A.T. results!! WOW CARROLL SO GOOD!!

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Singles (34 entrants)
1: VaNz
2: Vudujin
3: SilentSwag
4: Taki
5: Dempt
5: Carroll
7: Get Low
7: S1
9: Shrouded One
9: and
9: Sweet
9: Master W(ind)GS
13: JwnZ
13: DEES
13: Frozen Flame
13: Ralis
17: Earth
17: Flashburn
17: Jailbait
17: TMS
17: Joe Paturnip
17: Brawl Guy
17: Frog Man
17: Strip Pole
25: Dubs
25: GUN PUNCH
25: Josh
25: Fire
-------Pools Cut off-------
29: **************
29: Barry Sandusky
29: VaNir (bucket)
29: Dokz
29: Pepe (red ranger)
29: EL HONNEY BABY SNOW BUNNY

[COLLAPSE="pools results"]1: SilentSwag
1: Dempt
1: Taki
1: Carroll
1: and
1: Vudujin
8: Shrouded One
8: Sweet
8: JwnZ
8: Ralis
8: Strip Pole
8: Jailbait
8: Get Low
15: Frozen Flame
15: Brawl Guy
15: S1
15: Master W(ind)GS
15: Dubs
15: GUN PUNCH
15: Joe Paturnip
22: Earth
22: Flashburn
22: Josh
22: TMS
22: Frog Man
22: DEES
22: Fire
29: **************
29: Barry Sandusky
29: VaNir (bucket)
29: Dokz
29: Pepe (red ranger)
29: EL HONNEY BABY SNOW BUNNY
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Singles Bracket"]yoooooo

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/COLLAPSE]

Doubles (13 teams)
1: Vanz/Dempt
2: Vudu/Swag
3: Shrouded/Rails
4: FrozenFlame/Gunpunch
5: Jailbait/Joe Paturnip
5: Carroll/S-fun
7: Jwnz/Get Low
7: Brawlguy/DEES
9: Strip pole/DUBs
9: Josh/Vanir
9: TMS/Greenranger2
9: Flashburn/Sweet
13: Dokz/Stev

[COLLAPSE="Doubles Bracket"]yooooooo

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/COLLAPSE]

P:M Results

Bracket

Results - 21 Entrants

2: Earth
3: Fire
4: Master W(ind)GS
5: Gaggy Rogers
5: Vudujin
7: and
7: silentSWAG
9: Carroll
9: Jailbait
9: Dempt
9: Stev
13: s-fun
13: Joe Paturnip
13: Brawl Guy
13: Sweet
17: Pepe
17: aseir
17: DEES
17: Taki
17: Crim

Videos will be uploaded to www.youtube.com/user/DjnicholasRAGE

S1 The God

P:M Results

Bracket

Results - 21 Entrants

2: Earth
3: Fire
4: Master W(ind)GS
5: Gaggy Rogers
5: Vudujin
7: and
7: silentSWAG
9: Carroll
9: Jailbait
9: Dempt
9: Stev
13: s-fun
13: Joe Paturnip
13: Brawl Guy
13: Sweet
17: Pepe
17: aseir
17: DEES
17: Taki
17: Crim

S1 The God

Shouts:

VaNz + Dempt for taking doubles and also spending the night with us in bula. Sorry for sweet's dog. He's ********.
Carroll for helping me with all the TO **** and showing me the ropes. Also for making me choke in a fox ditto MM. Again. And knocking me out of singles. AGAIN. And for teaming with me even though we kind of choked on a ****.
Heights crew for coming in and playing well today. Also Jaiye for staying a little bit longer to play in crews. you guys played well, even if you won on that jank *** last stock.
Steve for absolutely holding it down today, beating Carroll in P:M and carrying the bula crew. Disregard that last stock, you ran game.
Eli for being hype and cool as usual. And free.
Jwnz for the hypest last stock in history. I'm still shaking. And I pooped a little. ;)
Get Low for meeting me in bracket again. I have to play my best against you, and I hate it. Good ****.
Sweet for being the only one from Bula to help me with the tournament. You are a bro.
Earth Wind and Fire for the best name-pun game in the world.
Brawl Guy for changing his tag to Brawl guy.

And a special shoutout to Taki, Vudujin, Carroll, Sweet, DEES, silentSWAG, Brawl Guy, and Pepe for chilling afterwards and practicing IRL melee with each other. Vudujin is Luigi in real life, there's no doubt about it.

also shout outs to sweet for drinking that ****ing stank water, you nasty *** ****er

FlipX

Smash Ace
Looks like ohio won the top spots in all events. Good job guys, you all did well to get that. PA had no chance against your combined efforts at this tournament. Everyone contributed to ohio being successful at this and im glad to see it =)

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
first off, CARROLL/SHANE MY NAME IS NOT JAILBAIT SERIOUSLY
that being said, excellent tournament everybody

kray: #HYPESQUAD2012 for life. that is all. <3 <3 <3
shane: god you're too good now. stop switching out between free and nice, it confuses me.
carol: my name is ****ing jailbot. also i'm beating your marth next time i see you.
vanz: KING OHIO! thanks for proving me right 3 times hahaha
dempt: finally won at a tourney. you deserve it bro. <3
jwnz: you are so beast. we split in every single tourney, it's disgusting.
josh: boy you need to stick to someone because even though you're way better than me you still lose hella matches. play someone gay lol.
gabe: you improved so much, i love it. happy birthday to you and ringo! :cool:
peter/jaiye: heights won money! next step to domination achieved.
max: what the **** man. what the ****.
steve: dat mario. beat carol. beat max, (basically). you go ham dude.
vudu: just, too good. AGGHH
taki, swag: you guys are epic. hope i have more chances to play with y'all.
project m guys: your crew was badass. coming up to neoh for one game? too cool.
and: you have a ****ing dumb name. and a sweet puff. gg.
gunpunch and frozenflame: you guys were a great team. hope to see more of you guys in the future.
sweet: i'm getting a falco, then beating you. deal with it.
dees: getting better at marth, then beating you. deal with it.
bula in general: free
heights in general: sweet

shoutouts to sheetz white trash
**** YEAH OHIO MELEE

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
"the . Clan" aye?

Sounds hot.

You all sync up your periods recently? Or..

:yeahboi:

I'll do some shout outs durring my ****ing 12 hour shift tomorrow. My life.
Oh i see what you.....damnit.

Is there any way to fix the recording of the stream so that I can actually watch it without it appearing terribad?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Lol @ phg. Maybe I should've put dot.

Also, if there are any replays of P:M being uploaded on YouTube soon, I'll gladly take a look at most vids.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Congrats to VanZ for getting first and winning the free entry to Melee Singles at RAGE on July 21st! c:

Congrats to everyone for doing well and trying hard c:

Glad to see my Pittsburgh buddies did so well c: Do work and take names!!!!

Get Low

Smash Ace
Great tourney, guys. It was ran very well and was tons of fun.

Shoutouts:
S1 - GGs in doubles and in singles. I'll beat you one of these days.
ShroudedOne - Really wanted to play you in tournament, but people were getting testy about you being gone so long. Sorry about your DQ.
And - Your Puff is solid. Rollout is scary.
Flashburn - Don't be discouraged; you have a ton of potential.
Jwnz - Sucks we had to play each other, but not much we could do about it. Good **** taking a game off of Vudu, and you vs. S1 was the hypest **** ever.
Jailbot - #Floatiesforlife. Doubles set was hype, fo sho. Sorry for timing you out in a friendly.
Joe Paturnip - GGs, as always. I have try my absolute hardest against you.
Sweet - Sad because I don't believe we got to play; but nonetheless, you are the homie.
DEES - Good seeing you again. I can tell you're getting better.
Dempt - Good job winning doubles, man. You're improving way too quickly, but I'll catch up one of these days. ;)

And shotouts to everyone else I played/talked to. Ohio too good. <3

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!!!!!!!!

I should get this over with so I can play my clarinet, and think of a different joke to use for these situations.

S1: Great tourney, great cause, great job!!!! Thanks for hosting. You Bula fellas are hilarious. Sweet: 5 greatest smashers ever. . . . Dylan, dylan, dylan, dylan, dylan cause HE SPIT hot fire!!!
VaNz: Congrats on 1st. You're officially my Ohio rival now. I have to beat you in GFs. GG's
.dempt: You guys really brought it back in teams. I thought we had you. Great sets.
Fire: I see why you were complaing that melee isn't P:M. Awesome Ness, dude.
Master Wind: Holy crap, I didn't even know what you were doing to me. I just saw a red penis looking thing pull me in and **** me, and I exploded off the stage. Your Lucas is beast. Carroll: Thanks for recording and assuring the prescence of biddys. Which brings me to my next Shoutout.
Boo Boo Kitty ****: Damn, girl! You're the most manipulative smasher I've seen on the scene since P Tech, and that isn't even a real person. You got 2 different people to play for you, you beat someone with Kirby, and you were laughing the entire time. GG's
Jwnz: Some serious improvment going on there. Keep it up! Loved the Falco.
Jailbot: I promise I won't call you Jailbait ever again. Your Puff is swag. Joe P: Keep throwin' dem turnips. GG's
GetLow: Possibly the most misleading name toward a smasher's appearance. Great Peach, keep on truckin'.
And a shoutout to Pittsburgh for making so many Spongebob references and impersonating melee IRL. We're all blooming into the wonderful mature adults I've dreamed of sitting atop the monkey bars in my hay-day as a child. . . cartoon characters.

In case someone sees this before I find it, could someone link me the stream?

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
1: VaNz - Thanks for staying with Ashtabula on Friday! You're too good at melee. That was a super close game in P:M. It was fun my first time, I need to play it more. Congratulations yet again!
2: Vudujin - "Sooooo, your names Reg?" THE REAL LIFE LUIGI. You're super good at smash, and I always enjoy playing friendlies with you. You deserve Grand Finals at ALL the tournaments. You're also funny to the MAX. Always a pleasure seeing you.
3: SilentSwag - I'm going to win a moneymatch against you someday. Until then, keep being Johny. Also, you're chill as hell, help me out a little, and compliment me when I play. Feels good. Thanks.
4: Taki - Falcon elbow matches, Spongebob quotes, jokes. You got it all. Also, you're kinda good at melee. Always a great time with you there.
5: Dempt - Sorry about my dog. Thanks for staying with us! Also, watch out, because if we meet again in bracket, I won't lose. :p
5: Carroll - BEST ROY IN PITTSBURRRRRRGH. You shouldn't have won that. Also, I think I did a little better against you this time (in bracket.) Good match, wish it got recorded. :l UNREAL GOOD LOOKS.
7: Get Low - I don't think we played at all. D: Nonetheless, you're a super cool guy, and play a g(ay)reat Peach.
7: S1 - Good tournament. Nice job getting to 7th. 4 pi.
9: Shrouded One - We finally played. Once. Haha. We need to play more often when we get the chance.
9: Sweet - Proud of you.
9: Master W(ind)GS - Driving all that distance for P:M? Mad props to you. Thanks for coming out!
13: JwnZ - Didn't get you play you, but damn, that last stock against S1 was intense as ****.
13: DEES - Hey uh, hey Marc. I heard you and the funky bunch had fun playing smash with your bros. Thanks for having fun with us, nice job on bracket.
13: Frozen Flame - Definitely the closest match I've ever had. Never met you before, but thanks for giving me a really tough game.
13: Ralis - Peter. $1 moneymatch at RAGE.
17: Flashburn - Thanks for teaming with me last minute!
17: Jailbait - Thanks for my dollar. :D
17: Joe Paturnip - I'm gonna try and help you with that spacies matchup whenever I can.
17: Brawl Guy - Shoutouts to you for changing your name to Brawl Guy. You have a really good sense of humor, and it was a pleasure getting to talk to you, and play you. Four times. In tournament
25: Josh - You still look like Greg from Everybody Hates Chris. Just embrace it already.
29: ************** - You really are a **************.
29: Barry Sandusky - Thanks for coming out and having fun with us.
29: VaNir - You had a tough pool. I can't blame you.
29: Dokz - Zak. :(

Awesome tournament. Love you all.
Come to my open house.
Go to RAGE.
#carroll2gay

oliman

Smash Journeyman
SHOUTOUTS (Im still too poor to change my name im ralis)

Myself: for janking everyone in doubles
Shr: for being a beast in doubles
Jwnz: damn dood 2-1 with vudujin? outta this world IMO
Master WGS: saoijfoiajeioaoijroi
GunPunch: where did you come from? lol, epic sets n all
Frozen Flame: you pretty much ***** me, same goes for you that went to GP
Vanz: looks like ROB sucks
Vanir/Max: WTF was that clutch thats even jankier than japes
Carroll: i guess your better than me. too bad ya ****ied out of the MM
S-Done: you got what was coming to you
Sweet: youre not free anymore darn
Flashburn: BIGGEST SHOUTOUTS HERE FOR GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO DRIVE ME AND SHR
Dempt: damn dude i am seriously impressed
JBot: what a bro mannnn
Jarsh: i never get tired of playing you. you should get your bum *** over here once in a while
Paturnips: for giving a girl the **** who even does that
Falcon: for not attending this tourney

i think thats everyone just tell me if i forgot you, and if i did, sorry.

Dees

Smash Journeyman
1: VaNz - Good job on winning everything! I had a bunch of fun playing with you at sweets house. Also congrats on the new pokemon game haha.
2: Vudujin - You are too good at everything. Melee, spongebob quotes, real life melee...
3: SilentSwag - Nice to see you again johny. I like how you always say GG's before leaving a set up. Stay classy.
4: Taki - You are funny as hell. Also I'm pretty sure I improve more when I play friendlies with you than anyone else... even though you sandbag soooo hard lol. Shoutouts to the new falcon metagame.
5: Dempt - We played a few friendlies and my falco could hang with you for a bit which was cool. It was nice seeing you at sweets house and stuff.
5: Carroll - The homie. Also wtf you got beat by my cousin steve? lol freeeeeeeeeeeee.
7: Get Low - Our friendlies were alright... puff is gay. But you are a good guy and fun to be around.
7: S1 - Nice job in bracket and sheit. Nice job in crews. Great tourney.
9: Shrouded One - I dont think we played at all but you seem like a nice dude. Your peach is pretty scary especially for our crew who hates peach.
9: and - Our sets were both close as hell! Good job on pulling out the win both times. Ill get you next time... rollout is OP
9: Sweet - Nice job in bracket. Also **** in crews.
9: Master W(ind)GS - When you walked in and said "WHAT THE ****" it made my day.
13: JwnZ - I hear you did good against vudu so congrats on that. We didnt play at all.
13: DEES - Yooooooooooo beating more than one person in tourney. Being the only guy to take a game off the person who got first in your pool. Too bad you still suck.
13: Frozen Flame - Didn't play you
13: Ralis - lol **** falco. You are really good and make me want to get a secondary for hard matchups like the fraud I am.
17: Earth - Didnt play.
17: Flashburn - Didnt play
17: Jailbait - Close sets! We are 1-1 right now. Marth and ledgetechs are OP :)
17: TMS - Didnt play
17: Joe Paturnip - Nice job in pools. You are getting better every time I see you and it still amazes me lol.
17: Brawl Guy - YOU ARE AWESOMENESS BRAWL GUY. WE BEAT A TEAM IN DOUBLES WHICH WAS COOL. ALSO YOU SHOWED ME THE NEW FALCON METAGAME. ALSO YOU TRICKED ME INTO PLAYING BRAWL WITH YOU. TOO GOOD.
17: Frog Man - Didnt play
17: Strip Pole - Didnt play
25: Dubs - GG's in bracket. Or at least I think we played.
25: GUN PUNCH - You have a pretty good samus! GG's in pools.
25: Josh - Falcon money match was fun.
25: Fire - Sheetz run with you was fun.
29: Pepe (red ranger) - GG's in pools
29: Vanir: Fun ffa games lol

Shoutouts to everyone who stayed after to practice melee IRL
Shoutouts to sheetz
Shoutouts to Pittsburgh

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Thanks for clearing that up for me, Carroll. I'm dummmmmb. Anyway, shoutoutz timez.

Earth, and, Fire - Good work, gang. Glad to know hardly anyone got the joke we spent have the car ride deciding on.
VaNz - Your ROB so gooood. That's one tricky piece of machinery you've got there.
Carroll - I friggin' lucked out against you in both Melee and PM. Hope we get to play more in the future, as you are a swell dude and player.
Ralis - You can't handle my counterpicks. :awesome: Good matches, bro.
Vudujin - Your Luigi is an inspiration. Also Lucas is OP.
FrozenFlame - Sorry I shamed you in front of your brother. :p We should play more. You're (apparently) so close!
S1 - Awesome set, bro. Glad there was so much love! <3
Shrouded One - You have this weird Peach that Earth and I were talking about. The WHOLE match we feel like we've got you figured out, but somehow we still lose. WTF. You're great - good matches.
Dempt - I still love to play your Marth, and your Fox is pretty sharp, too. Hopefully we get to play again before another year of me being very off-and-on with Melee happens again.
Everyone else - I didn't really talk to many others, but you all seemed like great people. If we're ever in town again, I'll expect to see all your smiling faces.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Had a lot of fun at this tourny! Def was a good experience to start shakin off some of the rust after having not been to a tourny since APEX last summer lol.

@ Sweet: GGs in bracket man, was a tight set for sure. Hopefully we meet again sometime so I can have another shot at ya. I definitely felt sloppy by the 3rd game but no johns. Well played sir.

@ Oliman: Hahaha, I'm not an Ohio native and really was only in the Cbus scene (albeit fleetingly) for 4 years while I was near there for school. I'm from Buffalo, NY and GunPunch and I know each other through school so that's our origin story I s'pose lol. I don't remember playing you in pools/bracket, so we must've played friendlies right? Sorry bro but I don't really remember. Care to jog my memory?

@ WGS: Mannnnnnnn all that family/friend pressure got to me =P You know I'm ready for you next time we meet. Momo territory pride is on the line! GGs man

I never really realized how conveniently close this scene is to my hometown so you can expect me to be trying to make it out to more events in this region! GG's to everyone I played!

Top Bottom