• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS: Arizona Power Ranking Decision 9

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Singles
28 Entrants/$10 Entry Fee
(50%/25%/15%/10%)

1: Tyrant ($135.00) :metaknight:
2: Silly Kyle ($67.50) :peach:
3: KiraFlax ($40.50) :rob:/:pit:
4: K9 ($27.00) :falco:/:metaknight:
5: Darklink :metaknight:
5: Yummy :snake:/:metaknight:/:kirby2:/:falcon:/:olimar:/:pikachu2:
7: GV7 :rob:/:gw:/:lucas:
7: Yoshiken :yoshi2:
9: Lance :snake:/:falcon:
9: Nazo :sonic:
9: Stevo :mario2:/:dk2:
9: Saffy :peach:/:popo:
13: RaveRemix :toonlink:
13: MeowKitty :gw:/:rob:
13: TommyDerMeister :snake:/:popo:
13: brokenpixel :rob:/:ness2:
17: SS :luigi2:/:fox:
17: Rache :popo:
17: Aaven :ike:
17: Wanna :sonic:/:wario:
17: Relic :fox:
17: SFA (SmileyFace) :gw:/:peach:
17: RGB (Prevv) :pikachu2:/:pit:/:olimar:
17: Sad Panda :diddy:
25: Bazooka Joe :mario2:
25: Ethil :sonic:
25: Leroy :pt:
25: Xerox :rob:

Singles Bracket

Pool 1

Pool 2

Pool 3

Pool 4

Pool 5

Pool 6

Brawl Doubles
1: Straw hat *****s (KiraFlax + K9) ($63.00)
2: Tyrant and Saffy ($27.00)
3: Divas! <3 (Silly Kyle + SmileyFace)
4: F-Tilt Swag (Yummy + Aaven)
5: Mystical Bagel (Bazooka Joe + MaxFalcon)
5: Critical Hit!! (Wanna + Xerox)
7: KDOOD (Kman + SRI)
7: Hopefully Not last (Sadpanda + MeowKitty)
9: Brown (RO + Nit)

Project Melee
1: Tyrant/Silly Kyle
3: KiraFlax/K9
5: HeySeuss
5: Stuff
7: SS
7: Moose
9: SFA (SmileyFace)
9: Bazooka Joe
9: Relic

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Let "free"dom ring. Dude im terrible. Looks like I did bad at arpd. Looks like I cant retire... again. Gotta redeem myself next tourney I guess. Not salty its whatever. Shoutouts later.

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
If anyone finds out what what happened to my controller, or who took it, please let me know.

In other news, I am fairly satisfied with my placings at the tournament. I am set to be on the PR with these final results, which is awesome. I found myself going auto-pilot in a few matches, but I was usually able to focus myself out of it before the set ended. Next time though, let's please try to start brackets before 9:00...

Also, I want everyone to know that I have taken Kiraflax to 3rd match in every tournament I have been to this season where I have had to face him :).

Saffy

Smash Ace
Jeff you should have came :/

Also im pretty sure Xerox used Rob.. though I can't remember.
And wtf at how many rob's I played at this tournament.. >_> about 5 I think..

k9.

Smash Ace
Ay i got that Darklink swag to though! Look at the bracket N'igga.

Jane

Smash Hero
fun tourney y'all. Shoutout to hector for making me irrationally hate PM more than I already did. God that game is gay.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Yummy and I are taking first place in Doubles next time, watch yo back Divas. <3

Saffy

Smash Ace
Fun tournament I had a wonderful time.
Shawn I cannot wait until you upload those grand finals doubles matches. <3 I had a lot of fun playing you guys.

:metaknight: Tyrant ($135.00) :metaknight: - .________. I thought you were supposed to carry me? haha kidding, next time we got the grand finals win! GJ on first place my *****. <3

:peach: Silly Kyle ($67.50) :peach: - Ughh you are so sexy... I love you <3.:D It was so nice to see you and thanks for the support. You are one of the players I really look up to, and watching your peach **** everyone makes me want to not quit and improve mine. I hope we can maybe team one day if you would like to! Now I expect you to keep that #1 spot on the PR. Rest of you... GET CROWNED *****ES.

:rob:/:pit: KiraFlax ($40.50) :rob:/:pit: - Kira it was nice to see you. You always manage to get laughs from me. Thank you for the fun grand finals in doubles... You and k9 are an amazing team. ^.^ But we got you next time get ready. Thank you for the tournament. Good job on beating darklink. Also I owe you Pokemon plush.

:falco:/:metaknight: K9 ($27.00) :falco:/:metaknight: - Shawn, Your metaknight is so legit! You played so well in doubles, and good **** on those early shuttle loops kills on me. I hope you upload them when you have time. Also good **** on beating darklink, your goal was finally accomplished right? :) Btw we should hang sometime. Thank you for running the tournament. Also I owe you pokemon plush.

:metaknight: Darklink :metaknight: - I nearly crapped my pants when I saw you show up. It was such a nice surprise to finally see you... 2 years.. oh man the time has changed. But it was really cool to see how much you improved from 2 years ago. You should come to more tournaments , it's nice to have you around. Also I am glad I have helped you^^. We should hang out soon.

:snake: Yummy :snake: - Thank you for the games in pools, you were really a tough match. Your snake is very good. I'm sorry for chaingrabbing you in game one, I felt so bad. but your brought it back. Good ****! Hopefully we can play again.

:rob: GV7 :rob: - Thank you for the friendlies, though I must say your ROB is WAYYYYYYYY better than your Lucas and G&W. Or maybe it's just a really hard match up for Ic's.. You are the 2nd best rob in the state though (After Kira) in my opinion. You space very well with him. Nice to see you, we should hang sometime when I can.

:yoshi2: Yoshiken :yoshi2: - Omg our set matches were so intense.. Thank you for the matches. Yoshi is such an awkward character to fight, you play very well and smart with him. Hopefully I can play you again ^^ I'd love to get some practice. Good Job on 7th.

:snake: Lance :snake: - Omg you played so well, 9th place is amazing. It's shame that your grenade killed you on our last game XD... I wish we could have saved that match. :D I hope you come out again, it's always nice to see you there.

:sonic: Nazo :sonic: - Wow I haven't seen you yet... But I heard your sonic was very legit. I can't wait to play you. Good job on 9th that's amazing.

:mario2:/:dk2: Stevo :mario2:/:dk2: - Wish we could have played I wanted some mario practice with my ic's!

:peach:/:popo: Saffy :peach:/:popo: - Next time Top 7 :D Also to get on PR.

:toonlink: RaveRemix :toonlink: - It was nice to see you, your gf is super pretty :3. I want to play you I still haven't!!! Hopefully next time we cna get some friendlies in.

:gw:/:rob: MeowKitty :gw:/:rob: - I still need to play you :o

:snake:/:popo: TommyDerMeister :snake:/:popo: - I LOVE YOU TOMMY.. I want to play you in brawl again. Hope you like the plushies.

:rob:/:ness2: brokenpixel :rob:/:ness2: - Fun set we had!! I'm sorry I had to knock you out. I wish you would have stayed rob I need a lot of practice with him. I was surprised at how good your Ness was. ^^ Thank you for the match ups.

:luigi2:/:fox: SS :luigi2:/:fox: - You are the cutest 10 year old I have ever seen. <3

:ike: Aaven :ike: - UHHHH Aaven we didn't play again... sadness. Did you go only Ike ? :O

:wario:/:sonic: Wanna :sonic:/:wario: - Thanks for the doubles matches, your Wario is pretty legit.

:gw:/:peach: SFA (SmileyFace) :gw:/:peach: - UHH Z I wanted to play you.. sucks we couldn't it's nice to see you :3. Hope you come to the next one!! I want that peach ditto!!! Good job in teams you and kyle ***** those *****es. <3

:pikachu2: RGB (Prevv) :pikachu2: - Honestly you improved a ton,broke your rolling habit and you knew how to handle ice climbers. I was amazed. Keep up the good work <3. You should main olimar!

:diddy: Sad Panda :diddy: - It sucks you had a hard'ish bracket, honestly you improved a ton. Our matches were SOOOOOOO Close. :/ You should have got atleast 13th place, you were my 3rd toughest match under k9 and yoshiken.

:olimar: Jane:olimar: it was nice to see you again and I hope you enjoy the plushies <3 I'm so glad you came!

:rob: Xerox :rob: - Your rob is legit, thanks for the games. You play very well for being a new player. You handled a lot of things I did with my peach very well.

:lucas: Stuff :lucas: - It was nice to see you.. It sucks you didn't enter singles though :/.

:lucario: Moose :lucario: - haha you are so funny ,it's always nice to see you. It'll suck when you leave the scene :/.. Also Lucario is mad broken and you better let me hold Treecko!!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yo, so I heard that KiraFlax has a vendetta against TVs and Chairs. Does he always erupt like that when he loses? Or is it just to Kyle? (Legit question)

Nordal

Smash Lord
I'm here to legally represent the CRT TV that has been violated at this tournament. It requests that Kiraflax remain at least 50 feet away at all times to avoid future violence.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Ever since a few months ago, Kira's antics have became a really regular response to losing, winning, tying, eating, and breathing.

So yeah, I'd say always. The percentage of actual anger vs putting on a show though is up for debate.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I will be uploading the few matches people saved on my wii (Not many did)<3 Hopefully they will be up by tonight, They will be on this channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/akisoka/videos

I checked a few out it was smiley/kyle's dubz match vs meowk and panda, and then I have some singles of Kyle , Xerox , Relic, Pixel, and a few others. So they should be up semi soonish.
Also G&W's glide toss is amazing.. brb picking him up.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I will be uploading the few matches people saved on my wii (Not many did)<3 Hopefully they will be up by tonight, They will be on this channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/akisoka/videos

I checked a few out it was smiley/kyle's dubz match vs meowk and panda, and then I have some singles of Kyle , Xerox , Relic, Pixel, and a few others. So they should be up semi soonish.
Also G&W's glide toss is amazing.. brb picking him up.
Meow got a sick *** combo string on me like second match also.

sadpanda811

Smash Cadet
freakin amazin tourney still need room for improvement. but my match with smileyface i didnt believe it i won. last tourney he ***** me and i think it was just luck was on my side this time. he has a good G&W and alot of fun to play. saffy **** our matches were so damn close not even funny. well everyone this was a great tourney had alot of fun hopefully more to come :)

AXE 09

Smash Master
It looks like they tied, but yeah I was gonna ask a bout that too. Did you guys just run out of time or something?

oksas

oak-sauce
oh yeah. didn't even see the numbers, heh. just surprised me given that kyle beat even tai last time they played

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah, they decided to just do a doubles set (k9/kira v tyrant/kyle) and split the money based on the winners.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
dude u got an even better combo string on me on our last match holy **** 0-90% in like 5 seconds
Yeah I was really determined to come back from that early deficit

But don't discount your win on luck. If I messed up that's my fault. Good job and bask in your win, i can see you've obviously been practicing and it shows good stuff.

Same to Meow. I can get into all the details of our matches but it doesn't change the outcome. Good stuff ****ing my Peach up and also taking that match off stevo so you outseeded me.

Not salty at all, things happen and if anything I hope both your wins on me give you that push to level up that i get whenever I do good versus someone nobody really expects me to do well against.

but yeah that combo was pretty sick lol thanks

Also @ the Melee guys: It was really late so after arguing about it for a while they decided to do a doubles match: Kyle and Tyrant vs Kira and K9.

K9 and Kira also forfeited the first match because K9 just randomly restarted the match on controller johns lmao

I recorded some of it i'll post it.

Top Bottom