• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Crusade Series 2 Results!

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Singles

1. Ultimate Razer ($110) :snake:
2. Gnes ($30) :metaknight:
3. Trela ($15) :lucario:
4. Dojo :metaknight:
5. Denti :olimar:
5. Infern :snake:
7. ALSM :metaknight:
7. Bad Karma :popo: :dedede:
9. Infinity :metaknight:
9. Y.b.M. :kirby2: :zerosuitsamus:
9. Swaka :fox:
9. Jrugs :snake:
13. RedShadow :wario:
13. Zane :marth:
13. Player 4 :metaknight:

Doubles

1. Gnes :metaknight: and Trela :lucario: ($42)
2. Ultimate Razer :snake: and Dojo :metaknight: ($12)
3. Denti :olimar: and Infinity :metaknight: ($6)
4. Dphat :metaknight: and DMG :wario:
5. ALSM :metaknight: and Neon :snake: :dk2:
5. Infern :snake: and Y.b.M. :kirby2: :zerosuitsamus:

This was the most stacked tournament Texas has had in a long while. Thanks to everyone coming out to this. It was fun, and a lot of hype. Vids and bracket images soon to come.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
One team without MK?

Why would you allow this?

BioDG

Smash Ace
Nice turnout. Looking forward to seeing the bracket.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
One team without MK?

Why would you allow this?
Jesus man, are you serious? There were only 6 teams and some of the most prominent players in the state were here.

Seriously, go be a crybaby about MK somewhere else. The team that won the tournament could have done it just as easily, if not better, without him.

Edit - Plus it's not like you even play any more anyway dude. Why do you care?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I thought RT was joking. XD

I hopped on the stream for maybe 15 minutes tops and got to see Trela's bair on Denti. HOLY FUHHHH

Roxas M

Smash Master
I got bracket ***** :(. OTHER THAN THAT, awesome tournament, ALSM.

I do have some good news, though. Although everyone watching the stream said it was laggy as hell(Don't blame us, blame the deli internet we had to use), the archives are actually pretty decent to look at, Lol.

Just go here: http://www.twitch.tv/marthshadow/videos and everyone can pick through the archives until I have the time to cut them into videos and get them on youtube.

I have to say, Texas smashers are pretty damn legit. Too bad they live in a horrible state.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Standard top 3, nothing to see here people.

Good that Zane made it here safely. Welcome to texas, where marths never place high.

Labernash

Smash Lord
RedShadow was having an off day. He woulda won otherwise. Dude's LEGIT!

JTsm

Smash Master
Love these results. Go Razer! :D

lol at doubles.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah I wasn't even half ready to tryhard singles mode so I just did doubles, sorry for not playing a lot of you in friendlies and stuff at the tournament I was just more than content with doing teams and calling it a day. Pleased with how I did in that, feel like if I practiced some I'd be almost back up to par. Occasional Wifi with Peter and Trevor did keep me from being the rusty so thank you guys.

clowsui

Smash Legend
First Infern needs to be able to beat Denti/Infinity consistently. Then Dfern will reach its ultimate state...

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Shoutouts!

1. Ultimate Razer ($110) :snake:
Good job fighting back through losers finals to win the tournament. Your Snake is always fun to watch. Keep it up, you got a streak going on for tourney wins.

2. Gnes ($30) :metaknight:
I've never in my whole smash career (what career?) got bodied so hard (not even as Link). I might as well have unplugged my controller, because that's what it felt like playing against you. Very embarassing defeat for me, but I'm not going to give up getting to that level of play, not one bit! That defeat only further motivates me to train harder!

3. Trela ($15) :lucario:
Trela, what can I say, you are a beast with Lucario; you're very fun to watch. Shoutouts to the win-stealing aura, lol. Good luck at SKTAR. Please don't miss that (lol jk); I'll be watching the stream.

4. Dojo :metaknight:
Nice to see you at my tournament. I hope you continue being a part of the smash community; I'll never forget when you dominated Texas with an iron fist. You're one of the players I look up to as a player. So I hope to see you at more events, but you know, it's your choice if you want to keep traveling out or not. Thanks for showing up to my tournament.

5. Denti :olimar:
Hey buddy, I can tell you're getting better, even if you've been losing to the same players. Just keep it up, and do well at SKTAR (I wish I could tag along). I still have a lot of work to do to catch up to you. You've come a long way, I remember those days when you swore you would learn the MK matchup so well, and you asked me to play you as Meta Knight instead of Link lol. It's phenomenal having witnessed your progress from where you were to where you are now. Keep it up.

5. Infern :snake:
Thanks for making it to my tournament. :) Too bad we didn't get to play in tournament. I'm sure we will in due time. Tell Emily I said hi. She told me to beat your *** in tournament lmao. It's all good, you're pretty chill and cool to hang out with; we should team sometime if Y.b.M. allows it (ditch his ***! Lmao). Also, I'm glad you and Dphat didn't pull your tag team stunt when you went up against Razer; we in Texas all remember that unforgettable day when Dphat played him at Phase 7, game 4 of losers finals, just coming from timing out Gnes on Pictochat; lol I remember like it was yesterday.... EXODIA!!!!!!

7. ALSM :metaknight:
The Crusade continues on.

7. Bad Karma :popo: :dedede:
I'm glad you made it out to my tournament; it's a good thing you contacted me, lol since you didn't know there was a tournament until I told you the day of! Also, good job beating Infinity; IceClimbers are so dumb!

9. Infinity :metaknight:
Why are you so inconsistent? You are like, the wildcard of Texas. I guess it depends on the day; when you're on your game, it seems you can beat anybody in Texas. I hope to catch you at your best whenever we get a chance to meet in bracket. It's actually been a while since we last played in tournament.

9. Y.b.M. :kirby2: :zerosuitsamus:
What up dawg? Thanks for coming to my tournament. We should team sometime whenever Infern can't attend the same tournament. Team Dreamland! Not as cool as Team Triforce though, lol.

9. Swaka :fox:
You've improved so much since I first met you. Keep it up, maybe one day you'll beat me, and others too!

9. Jrugs :snake:
OMG that timeout! First time that has ever happened to me (tied at %!). You camped me so hard; I had trouble getting in through your wall. GGs, and keep it up; you've gotten better since the last time we played in tournament.

13. RedShadow :wario:
Nice to see you man, I didn't get to see any of your matches. I hope you had fun. ^_^

13. Zane :marth:
Hey, thanks for helping me and Swaka out in setting up livestream and commentary. It was so much fun. Welcome to Texas, I hope you enjoy your stay here. ^_^

13. Player 4 :metaknight:
Meta Kniiiiiiiigh! Didn't get to talk to you, but I hope you had fun at my tournament. :) See you next time in Houston! ^_^

Dphat - Good to see you at my tournament, with your trash talk as usual lol.

DMG - You still got it bro! It would have been interesting to see you in action in singles.

D4BA - Good to see you. I hope you enjoyed spectating the hype matches of this tournament! :)

Kbot and Gucci - Thank you so much for the housing, I really appreciate it! ^_^ We'll keep practicing long hours into the night. I hope to see you guys at the next tournament!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Naw I still got the run, not the Wario lol there's a big difference

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
That was a pretty good compliment Sergio, thanks man :D I was actually playing pretty well that day; I just kept getting grab by an Ice Climbers player who doesn't drop grabs. I honestly should have gone Wario in game 3.

Also - It's not that I'm inconsistent. You're just concentrating on this one tournament too hard :p

Player-4

See you in 25 years
1. Ultimate Razer - Why was our ride home so ********? Good job winning the tourney ultimatecamper. Team with me.
2. Gnes - Uh I love you, only play MK from now on, and uh get on CoD.
3. Trela - I still hate you. Nah jk on the real tho my ***. Thank you aura. Thank you gay.
4. Dojo - Come to Houston more, I <3 bby cakes
5. Denti - It was good talking to you this weekend, deff one of the more normal/cool smashers. Thanks for picking us up from CVS and taking us to Chickfila, really appreciate it.
5. Infern - GGs, thanks for letting Houston crash at your place.
7. ALSM - Thanks for running the tourney, best ruleset I've played honestly.
7. Bad Karma - Fun friendlies
9. Infinity - I'm sad we only got one friendly :(, come back to Houston soon and we'll play a lot.
9. Y.b.M. - Dude I really appreciate the hospitality and driving Houston every where. It was good chillin with you.
9. Swaka - GGs man, work on your mix ups son!

Top Bottom