• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Enemy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud9

Smash Cadet
The Mario series is the most represented series in Smash Bros. so far, with a grand total of 5 representatives (8 counting Yoshi, Wario and DK). But still, one major aspect of the series is missing. That aspect is the enemies. Over the years the Mario series has featured a large range of diverse enemies, but they have still not been represented in playable form. This must change.

Goomba: Almost no chance of getting in, due to his lack of arms or method of attack other than bumping into people.

Koopa Troopa: Quite a high chance: he is iconic, has appeared in many Mario sports games, and his shell would allow for a very interesting moveset.

Hammer Bro. While not as well known as Koopa Troopa, still very iconic, and he appeared in Brawl as an assist trophy.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You might want to input images onto the primary post to help improve its details. Just click on "Edit" to make the changes.

Anyway, I don't expect any of the generic Mario enemies to be playable, but a good portion of them can be Adventure Mode enemies.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Actually thinking about it, Koopa Trooper or Paratrooper maybe a great addition to Smash. I do not see it happening, however. Technically an enemy is in the game (Bowser) and there are two options brought up (Bowser Jr. and Petey Piranha) in these forums.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Of all the enemies, I'd like to see either Petey Piranah, Dry Bones, King Boo, or that one football enemy that charges at you.

:phone:

jigglover

Smash Lord
Petey or King boo would be great. A dry bowser alt. for bowser would be nice. But overall (I even posted him on the impossible character's thread after play MK:DD again) is, of course, PARATROOPA!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
We haven't been able to fight Shy-Guy either in character or an Adventure-type enemy.

Once that day comes, I'll die happy.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Wart and Waluigi

If you disagree then you're wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom