• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy: Galacta Knight

9Destra

Smash Rookie
How many people think that Galacta Knight would be a great representative from Dreamland? And since Meta Knight defeated him once in the actual story-line of Meta Knightmare Ultra, Galacta Knight wouldn't be too powerful as a fighter. Think he's too similar? He's not as similar as you think he is to Meta Knight. Galacta Knight's lance is best suited for stab attacks and he is less reliant onhis sword than Meta Knight. Galacta Knght's powers are different from Meta Knight's powers. I even some some ideas for galacta Knight's movesets in the lists below:

Basic Attributes:
  • Slow movement speed, about the same as Bowser
  • 4 mid-air jumps
  • light-wieght
  • slightly laggy smash attacks
  • medium falling speed

Normal:
  • Neutral Attack - Galacta Knight stabs with his lance twice, then delivers a flurry of rapid jabs in front of him
  • Dash Attack - Galacta Knight does a shield bash
  • Side Tilt - Galacta Knight slashes in front of him
  • Up Tilt - Galacta Knight slashes above him

Smash Attacks:
  • Side Smash - Galacta Knight holds his shield in front of him, then an energy blast is fired and dissappears shortly afterward. It has a fire effect. (this is a reference to his first appearance in Kirby Super Star Ultra, where he was able to fire an energy burst from his shield)
  • Up Smash - Galacta Knight shoots a whip-like beam from the tip of his lance after stabbing it upward, causes an electrical effect upon hitting.
  • Down Smash - A skinny pillar of flames rises from the ground on either side of Galacta Knight

Aerial Attacks:
  • Neutral - Galacta Knight spins horizontally and slahes on either side on himself before returning to the normal falling position.
  • Forward - Galacta Knight slashes once in front of himself
  • Back - Galacta Knight thrusts his lance behind himself
  • Up - Same as Meta Knight
  • Down - Galacta Knight thrusts his lance downward, capable of meteor smashing at higher percentages.

Grabs and Throws:
  • Grab - Galacta Knight holds his lance forward and reaches forward with his whip-beam.
  • Pummel - Galacta Knight jabs his victim
  • Forward Throw - Galacta Knight uses his whip beam to throw the opponent forward
  • Back Throw - Same as Meta Knight
  • Up Throw - Galacta Knight throws enemy in the air, then fire an energy wave at them with his lance, has a fire effect.
  • Down Throw - Galacta Knight throws the opponent on the ground, the jabs them while they are on the ground, has a fire effect.

Specials:

• Neutral - Knight Beam; Galacta Knight swings his sword and fires an energy wave from it, this move can be charged, similar to Lucario's Aura Shpere, except it does not damage any enemies while charging. it has significant knockback at full charge.
  • Side Special - Drill Rush; same as Meta Knight's side special
  • Up special - Shuttle Loop; same as Meta Knight's up special. Galacta Knight can glide only after using this move.
  • Down Special - Knight Spin; Galacta Knight rushes torward the ground while spinning horizontally, upon landing, skinny energy pillars storm up from the ground on either side of him. It can be canceled by pressing "B" before landing. It does little damage to airborne enemies.

Other:
  • Ledge Attack - Galacta Knight climbs up slowly and jabs with his lance
  • 100% Ledge Attack - Galacta Knight climbs up quickly and jabs the ground with his lance
  • Sadly, I don't have any good ideas for a floor attack or taunts.

Feel free to comment, ask questions and make suggestions on the things I had no ideas for. I just HAD to post this, I really want to see Galacta Knight in SSB4. I also took careful consideration to make him a balanced character, do YOU think I balanced him pretty well? People claim that Meta Knight in Brawl is "Broken" I didn't want to make Galacta Knight "Broken" as well. If only there was some way to contact the people that are working on the game... I mean if you put Meta Knight in the game AT LEAST put Galacta Knight in the game.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I love Galacta Knight, but I see him as more a potential alt for MK that anything else. Sorry.

Also, he's one of the Kirby characters Sakurai didn't design so he has no chance. :p

DarkSouls

Smash Apprentice
If I recall, Galacta Knight fought almost identically to Meta Knight in Kirby Superstar Ultra. The only different attack I remember is the one where he shoots a rotating beam out his lance.

Of course, Brawl Meta Knight doesn't share Super Star Meta Knight's moveset, so anything is possible.

keero16

Smash Rookie
Maybe as a boss, but I don't think as a playable character. He looks and acts too similar to MK imo

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
much like Dark Pit, I'd be happy enough to see Galacta Knight as a special costume swap, complete with voice and name swap, sharing the exact same moveset as Meta Knight. though he can clearly have his own moveset as proven by the OP. it's just a matter of creativity, after all.

9Destra

Smash Rookie
anyone have opinions about the MOVESET? And here's what Galacta Knight looks like for the people that don't already know.

I really dislike Galacta Knight. I felt like they made him to take Meta Knights place: the powerful and mysterious weapon master. Meta Knight, who was far better and more interesting in the role, is pretty much a sidekick now.

That said I wouldn't mind him as a alt costume for Meta Knight (though maskless Meta Knight would be cooler) or a last minute clone with the moveset you made. It sounds different enough to be interesting.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Here's an actual model of Galacta Knight, for a better reference; DeviantART not involved...

[collapse=Model]
[/collapse]

9Destra

Smash Rookie
"That said I wouldn't mind him as a alt costume for Meta Knight (though maskless Meta Knight would be cooler) or a last minute clone with the moveset you made. It sounds different enough to be interesting. "

FINALLY, the first comment on the moveset I made for him!

SuperSmashBrother

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3523-2286-3241
I think he would be a great character I mean if you played Kirby's Return to Dreamland, most of his moves are different from Meta Knights than the moves he has similar to Meta Knights. When Galacta Knight is glowing while battling him in the game, that can be his final smash. He has the spin thing (similar to ice climbers spin) that meta knight doesn't have, he has a tornado he can give that meta knight only uses it while inside the tornado. He can have a similar sideB to Marth. If you look for videos of him in the game Kirby's Return to Dreamland, you can see his moves aren't all the same to Meta Knights. This is all my opinion.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
He could have a bigger attack range and some interesting stuffs, but i really dont want him in the game (for know).

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'd prefer Gooey as a new Kirby character.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Galacta Knight could certainly have an interesting moveset, but I could easily settle if he was a palette/costume swap for Meta Knight.

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
Well, now that Lucina is in as a clone of Marth, if anything, Galacta Knight could end up being a clone of, but seeing as he has a lance and shield, he could easily set himself apart from good ol' Meta Knight. Look closely at how he fights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ZolnvThWw Just as an example: He has the sword projectiles as well as lightning that can strike from the ground. He has potential, and I think he'd fit in rather well.

KVLTofMetal

Smash Lord
NNID
KVLTLancelot
Honestly I'm surprised this board isn't more active. With clones making a return, he's be a perfect 4th Kirby rep. Using some of MK's sprites yet still being unique

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Honestly I'm surprised this board isn't more active. With clones making a return, he's be a perfect 4th Kirby rep. Using some of MK's sprites yet still being unique
I've been nominating him in the RTC thread for that very reason. As full-out clones go, I think he is a prime candidate.
And this music needs to be added to ssb4::laugh:

Last edited:

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Hey mods, is it ok if I take ownership of this thread? I'm pretty sure that @ 9 9Destra isn't going to return soon. Plus, I have some fun ideas to update the op.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I would take Galacta Knight as a Meta Knight costume over a certain 4th Kirby rep. Galacta's design is awesome.

Morbi

Scavenger
I am probably hypocritical as I see Galacta Knight as more of an alternate costume; however, I would not mind being wrong. Technically I support him because I want his theme in the game, it is rare that I am into Nintendo music, but Galacta Knight's theme is undeniably one of the best.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Yeah, his music theme is so good. Reminds me of Advance Wars music.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
I am probably hypocritical as I see Galacta Knight as more of an alternate costume; however, I would not mind being wrong. Technically I support him because I want his theme in the game, it is rare that I am into Nintendo music, but Galacta Knight's theme is undeniably one of the best.
Honestly, Galacta Knight's theme is among my top 10 favorite in gaming. I would just like to see Galacta Knight in some form, whether it's an alt, clone, or a fully original character.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I've been nominating him in the RTC thread for that very reason. As full-out clones go, I think he is a prime candidate.
And this music needs to be added to ssb4::laugh:
Woah I wasn't ready for that theme music, especially from a Kirby game. It's so hype I need to put it in PM now.

I support Galacta Knight as his own spot on the roster. If you were to go by the ESRB Leak Galacta Knight is a clone of Meta Knight, which seems like a good choice and it would easily fill up the roster more without so much effort.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I do support add me to the list

But i do want this to happen for him being playable but hes more likely for a meta knight alt.

Last edited:

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
For those assuming he'll just end up being an alternate costume keep in mind that the main alternate costume spot could more than likely be taken by Dark Meta Knight, since it makes more sense, compared to Meta Knight all of a sudden changing the first part of his name to Galacta,

Dark_Meta_Knight_entrance.jpg

Plus, don't forget, Lucina was planned to be an alternate costume for Marth, but was added in as a clone of him.

Physical Appearance
:

"Galacta Knight is greatly similar to Meta Knight. He has a hot-pink body, which is slightly darker than Kirby's skin color, dark red eyes, and wears whitish-platinum armor with two golden horns rising up from the top of his mask. He also wears what can be more accurately termed "shoes" than boots. Unlike Meta Knight's boots, these do not fully cover his legs, as can more clearly be seen in Kirby's Return to Dream Land. Galacta Knight is roughly the same size as his counterparts, Meta Knight and Kirby, although he was somewhat larger in his appearance in Kirby Super Star Ultra. His mask has a vertical and horizontal opening as opposed to Meta Knight (who only has a horizontal opening in his mask), as well as a yellow strap around his head. Galacta Knight also features feathered, angelic wings as opposed to Meta Knight's cape (which can transform into leathery bat-like wings). Galacta Knight wields a powerful pink lance (as opposed to Meta Knight's sword), and also carries a white shield with a pink four-pointed star in Kirby Super Star Ultra, but in Kirby's Return to Dream Land he has a four-pointed yellow star on his shield along with a pink ring near the outer edge.
Galacta Knight's eyes are noticeably more rectangular than Meta Knight's eyes"
That's his appearance, so he could either way get Lucina treatment (since he's bigger than both Kirby and MK). Next up his his fight style, and for that, we have to look at both games.

Kirby Super Star Ultra:

"Galacta Knight's attacks are all variants of the attacks Meta Knight used when he fought Kirby in the Revenge of Meta Knight game. He can also summon alternately-colored versions of Axe Knights, Javelin Knights, Mace Knights, and Trident Knights to help him. Galacta Knight can jump off screen and dash by at high speed, much like Meta Knight. Meta Knight can do this by using Meta Quick and fly around and damage him either by slashing or by wings (Meta Knight's bat-like wings can damage while hovering). His lance can also shoot out a deadly beam whip that directs in either a clockwise or counterclockwise direction that causes damage, even while guarding. In addition, he summons tall, skinny flames from the ground. However, the player can see where the fire is about to erupt by looking at the ground. He also sends out a giant tornado or uses Mach Tornado, a move normally used by Meta Knight, although it lasts longer and it appears he has more control over it, as he can more accurately follow the opponent while spinning around, thus making it much harder to avoid. His shield also sends off a yellow energy projectile that is similar to the Cutter power, only it shoots forward and doesn't spin back. If Kirby manages to swallow this, it will give Kirby the Sword ability. Other attacks consist of him flying and attacking the enemy with his lance. The most powerful lance move is a variation of an attack used by Meta Knight, which is a multi-jabbing attack where Galacta Knight remains motionless for a brief moment and then stabs the area directly in front of him a multitude of times with his lance, causing severe damage even when guarding. Unlike Sword Kirby's multisword attack, this attack does not cause any knockback, effectively trapping the player until the attack ends. After using an attack, he stands still for a few seconds, allowing the player to cause him some damage."
Also a small other thing to note,
"Unlike Meta Knight, Galacta Knight hovers in the air." Perhaps add that in like they have Peach's hover?

GK.png

Kirby's Return to Dream Land:

"Galacta Knight utilizes moves yet again from Meta Knight's own repertoire of moves, all of which have their own little twist to them. Galacta Knight now possesses his own variation of the Knight Beam; he will conjure and release three Knight Beams at ground level, four at a higher elevation, and then five at the top of the screen. He may perform a more lethal version of this move by flying into the background and summoning twelve Knight Beams to rain upon the battlefield (they may shower from either the right side or the left).

Galacta Knight's Triple Slash is the same as Meta Knight's, but his Multithrust has a slight tweak; the boss will perform this if he is blocking with his shield, and the last thrust will fire off a crescent-shaped wave. His Piercing Slash is relatively the same as Meta Knight's. His Knight Spin has no horizontal momentum, but will fire an energy wave at the player(s) when it contacts the ground. His Down Thrust and his Up Thrust are the same as Meta Knight's. He also gains a Spin Slash as his charge up move, releasing an orange aura as he spins in a twister-like motion. Galacta Knight's Shuttle Loop is also tweaked, as he can bounce off the ground, leaving a star behind, before coming back around for a second dive. Galacta Knight can perform his Ground Twister by striking his lance into the ground.

When Galacta Knight is backed into a corner, many of his infamous techniques return, and he powers up his previously used attacks. His Revolution Beam makes its return, functioning similarly to its earlier incarnation. Galacta Knight's Ground Columns also return, but no longer possess their fiery properties; he can perform this move consecutively in different positions with the appearance of lightning bolts. Lastly, Galacta Knight's Mach Tornado makes its grand reappearance, still as dangerous and accurate as before."

Galacta_Knight_HD_2.PNG

All of this can be found here: http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Galacta_Knight

What this shows is that he has many unique abilities, as well as a unique fightstyle to the table, instead of just being a Meta Knight clone, although, same has been said for Lucina, so he could still end up a clone as well. I hope they don 't overlook such a great character, because he's just perfect for Smash. And for those who say that "Oh he's a boss and has never been playable." Well what about Ganondorf (before Hyrule Warriors exsisted)? Wolf? and since many people bring him up and still want him, Ridley? Then there are characters that haven't been playable, and are in Smash anyways, like Palutena, Wii Fit Trainer, Bowser (Not taking side games like Mario Kart, Tennis, Golf, etc. into count that is), and R.O.B (who only appeared once in Mario Kart DS, which again, this is not taking that into account).

He's a new and fresh boss that deserves a chance to be a playable fighter for Smash Bros, and what I'd guess, is that there'd be a trailer revealing him alongside Meta Knight showing off MK's changes, as well as Galacta Knight's moveset (cloney, or new). After Lucina made it in, and Shadow got debunked as an AT again, he now stands tall on my top 5 list sitting in at #2 (with Meta Knight at #3 due to the fact I want him back, but he almost guaranteed) and just a little shy from the #1 spot being Mewtwo, who's probably going to make it in, shut up people who think 6 Pokemon is too much, Brawl had 6, even Sakurai says such: "There are 39 characters in the game this time around and just adding a few more wouldn't be enough to justify a new game in my opinion; I'd have to draw a line in the sand and have a new approach to make it worthwhile. As long as the fans enjoy it, though, that's what matters and in the distant future, I guess that might be something I have to consider."- Sakurai (find it here: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/4964/sakurai-cut-characters-from-smash-bros/).

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Today is Galacta Knight's day in the RTC thread! Make sure to give him a chance and want score!

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
Consider Me a Supporter! Also, I Kinda Believe Galacta Knight WILL Be in the game, but as a Lucina-esc. Clone of Meta Knight (Planned Costume, changed to full-fledged character). however, should he receive his own moveset, I have a good moveset in mind:

General Information:
Series Symbol: Warpstar
Speed: Fast
Jumps: 5
Crawl: no
Wall jump: no
Weight: Super-Lightwieght
Peach-esc. Float: Yes

Stage Entrance: A rose tinted crystal spins down to the stage and hovers in place-from within, Galacta Knight breaks free striking a pose before touching down onto the stage and entering fighter stance.

Taunt 1 – The Shattered remains of the rose tinted crystal from Galacta Knight's entrance come back together to try to seal him away using his power. However, Galacta Knight stops the crystal shards in their tracks and repels them while grunting.
Taunt 2 – Galacta knight swings his lance a couple times while saying: "It's too late to cower in fear!"
Taunt 3 – Galacta Knight flaps his wings so that he is hovering, spins in mid air and holds his lance above his head, pointing upward.
Selection SFX: Deep Voice, Madly Cackles

Attacks:

AAA: Galacta Knight performs a powerful Triple-Slash with his Lance
Side Tilt: Quick Lance Slash
Up tilt: Upward stab
Down tilt: downward slash
Dash Attack: Shield Bash

Grab: Galacta Knight Grabs the Opponent
Pummel: Rapidly Stabs the Opponent with his lance
All throws are identical to Meta Knight’s

Side Smash: Galacta Knight launches a Beam of energy from his shield
Up Smash: Rapid Upwards Stabbing
Down Smash: Galacta Knight Spins Rapidly

Neutral Air: Galacta Knight Performs a flipping Spin With his lance
Forward Air: Rushes Forward, bashes with shield
Back Air: Galacta Knight kicks behind him
Up Air: Galacta Knight slashes upwards
Down Air: Galacta Knight points his Lance straight down

SPECIALS:
Neutral B: Revolution Beam
Galacta Knight raises his lance, emitting a beam that spins clockwise around him. Goes 180 on the ground, 360 in the air. Mid-range, but relatively weak
Side Special: Projection Lance
Chargeable. Galacta Knight fires up to three sword-beams at a mid-range distance. Semi-powerful
Up Special: Galacta Quick
Galacta Knight Glides Upwards at a 60 degree angle. Decent recovery
Down Special: Ground Columns
Galacta Knight Raises his Lance, Summoning Three Columns of Fire around GK. powerful
FINAL SMASH: Galacta Tornado Ultra
Galacta Knight Stabs his lance into the Ground, conquering up a large tornado. Getting caught in the tornado will result in the opponents being carried off-screen for a K.O. not super effective on large stages

SNAKE'S CODEC CALL:
COLONEL: Snake, Stay Extra Vigilant, and do NOT Let Your Guard Down for a Second!

SNAKE: For What? The Meta Knight Wannabe?

COLONEL: Not much is Known about Galacta Knight, Snake. He was once known as the Greatest Warrior in the Galaxy, and was sealed away for being a threat to all. Whatever you do, don't get caught in one of his furious barrage attacks!

SNAKE: I wonder if he has his own ship with his Face on the Bow…

COLONEL: …Despite his similarities to Meta Knight, the two are opposite sides of the same coin, Snake. Whereas Meta Knight stands for Honor, Galacta Knight would prefer to bring you to your knees without hesitation, and the sheer power of his lance can fell even the most armored soldiers. Mind your distance, Snake.

SNAKE: Don’t Worry. By the end of this match, I’LL Be the Galaxy’s Greatest Warrior.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
This moveset is amazing! I defiantly feel like he would be a clone character before becoming just a simple alt. Anyways, always god to see a supporter!
Consider Me a Supporter! Also, I Kinda Believe Galacta Knight WILL Be in the game, but as a Lucina-esc. Clone of Meta Knight (Planned Costume, changed to full-fledged character). however, should he receive his own moveset, I have a good moveset in mind:

General Information:
Series Symbol: Warpstar
Speed: Fast
Jumps: 5
Crawl: no
Wall jump: no
Weight: Super-Lightwieght
Peach-esc. Float: Yes

Stage Entrance: A rose tinted crystal spins down to the stage and hovers in place-from within, Galacta Knight breaks free striking a pose before touching down onto the stage and entering fighter stance.

Taunt 1 – The Shattered remains of the rose tinted crystal from Galacta Knight's entrance come back together to try to seal him away using his power. However, Galacta Knight stops the crystal shards in their tracks and repels them while grunting.
Taunt 2 – Galacta knight swings his lance a couple times while saying: "It's too late to cower in fear!"
Taunt 3 – Galacta Knight flaps his wings so that he is hovering, spins in mid air and holds his lance above his head, pointing upward.
Selection SFX: Deep Voice, Madly Cackles

Attacks:

AAA: Galacta Knight performs a powerful Triple-Slash with his Lance
Side Tilt: Quick Lance Slash
Up tilt: Upward stab
Down tilt: downward slash
Dash Attack: Shield Bash

Grab: Galacta Knight Grabs the Opponent
Pummel: Rapidly Stabs the Opponent with his lance
All throws are identical to Meta Knight’s

Side Smash: Galacta Knight launches a Beam of energy from his shield
Up Smash: Rapid Upwards Stabbing
Down Smash: Galacta Knight Spins Rapidly

Neutral Air: Galacta Knight Performs a flipping Spin With his lance
Forward Air: Rushes Forward, bashes with shield
Back Air: Galacta Knight kicks behind him
Up Air: Galacta Knight slashes upwards
Down Air: Galacta Knight points his Lance straight down

SPECIALS:
Neutral B: Revolution Beam
Galacta Knight raises his lance, emitting a beam that spins clockwise around him. Goes 180 on the ground, 360 in the air. Mid-range, but relatively weak
Side Special: Projection Lance
Chargeable. Galacta Knight fires up to three sword-beams at a mid-range distance. Semi-powerful
Up Special: Galacta Quick
Galacta Knight Glides Upwards at a 60 degree angle. Decent recovery
Down Special: Ground Columns
Galacta Knight Raises his Lance, Summoning Three Columns of Fire around GK. powerful
FINAL SMASH: Galacta Tornado Ultra
Galacta Knight Stabs his lance into the Ground, conquering up a large tornado. Getting caught in the tornado will result in the opponents being carried off-screen for a K.O. not super effective on large stages

SNAKE'S CODEC CALL:
COLONEL: Snake, Stay Extra Vigilant, and do NOT Let Your Guard Down for a Second!

SNAKE: For What? The Meta Knight Wannabe?

COLONEL: Not much is Known about Galacta Knight, Snake. He was once known as the Greatest Warrior in the Galaxy, and was sealed away for being a threat to all. Whatever you do, don't get caught in one of his furious barrage attacks!

SNAKE: I wonder if he has his own ship with his Face on the Bow…

COLONEL: …Despite his similarities to Meta Knight, the two are opposite sides of the same coin, Snake. Whereas Meta Knight stands for Honor, Galacta Knight would prefer to bring you to your knees without hesitation, and the sheer power of his lance can fell even the most armored soldiers. Mind your distance, Snake.

SNAKE: Don’t Worry. By the end of this match, I’LL Be the Galaxy’s Greatest Warrior.

Last edited:

Prince17

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
Phaz#755
NNID
Legendlar
3DS FC
3840-7049-1098
I'd love it so much for GK to get in the game. I wouldn't care if he was a clone or alt costume (although I definitely wouldn't turn down a unique moveset) just so I can have him in the game. If he was in the game I'm guessing he would be like Luigi to Mario or Falco to Fox. I'd probably main him & MK especially since MK was nerfed, that way he is no longer seen as a cheap character and I can play them for just liking the characters and their moveset without being OP.

It's also disappointing after 2 years this thread is still on its first page :ohwell: I support though! Hopefully more people can know about this thread and support him too. I know I would have much sooner if I knew he even already had a thread.

Quillion

Smash Hero
DLC's now a thing. Let's campaign for GK!

(Though for the record, Bandana Dee is just as good).

Quillion

Smash Hero
He looks like a badass but would most likely be a clone or a costume. But hey, guess I could support him.
Doesn't necessarily have to be a clone.

I have an idea that GK focuses more on singular, strong hits instead of MK's tons of weak hits, though GK would still be about as fast.

Top Bottom