• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolution 12! MID/LOW TIER 2v2?!!!! Dojo CONFIRMED!

Denti

Smash Master
Revolution 12!

Address:
FX Game Exchange
3000 Custer Road, Suite 170
Plano, Texas 75075

This tournament will be on September 1st, a Saturday.

This tournament will be held along side the Project M tournament held by Sethlon and UTD Zac. If you want details for Project M go to this thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=326079

Details:

If you need to contact me you can PM me or call/text my cell, 405-923-7133.

Venue fee: 3$ (waived if you bring a setup)
Singles Entry Fee 10$
Doubles Entry Fee 10$ (5$ per person)
Side event 3$ MID/LOW TIER 2v2!!!!!!!

These characters are playable for the side event!
:wolf: :fox: :peach: :pit:
:rob: :kirby: :sonic: :dk2: :ike: :sheik:
:yoshi2: :ness2: :pt: :luigi2:
:lucas: :mario2: :samus2: :bowser2: :falcon:
:jigglypuff: :link2: :zelda: :ganondorf:

TIMES:
Set up and registration will start at 11:00 AM
Doubles will start at Noon
Singles will start sometime near the end of doubles. So probably 2:30-3:00
We have to be leaving at 9:00 pm

Payouts (SINGLES)

12 or above people.
1st=48%
2nd=24%
3rd=12%
4th=8%
5th=4%
5th=4%

Below 12 people
1st=60%
2nd=30
3rd=10%

Payouts, Doubles. (Same for side event)
1st=60%
2nd=30%
3rd=10%

If 8 teams or more
1st = 50%
2nd = 25
3rd = 15%
4th = 10%

Modified Japanese Ruleset!

Stagelist:

Neutrals (Starters) - Smashville, Battlefield, Final Destination

Counterpicks - Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Lylat Cruise, Pokemon Stadium 1

Rules:

- 3 stocks

- 10 minute timer

- Items set to Off and None

- Percentage and stage are the same if the game is restarted due to interrupted circumstances

- All Characters are allowed

- Best of 3 sets, all Finals matches are best of 5

- 1 stage ban per player/team

- Stage Striking: Rock/Paper/Scissors; loser strikes first from the Neutral stage list, then the winner strikes one of the two remaining neutrals; first game of the set is played from the remaining stage

- Team Attack On for Doubles event

- Double Meta Knight is banned in doubles

- 40 Ledge Grab Limit per character; If the game goes to time, the winner will be decided in order by the ledge grab limit first (game loss is awarded to the player that goes over the lgl; if both players go over the lgl then then the lgl rule is ignored), then stock (most stocks wins), then by percentage (lower percentage wins). If percentage is the same, a 1 stock, 3 minute tiebreaker will be played out to decide the winner.

- No Dave's Stupid Rule; the player can go back to the same stage as a counterpick he/she won on in a previous game of the set.

- Scrooging Rule: Must land on the main stage once before going under the stage twice

No infinite dimensional cape.

All rules are subject to change at anytime by the TO. So in other words, if I left out a rule don't break it or I'll call you out. I'm practically doing this from memory.

Please everyone bring setups! You will make my world go round

D

Deleted member

:D Revolution and BR3? I am happy. Actually, I'm not going to play brawl doubles.

D

Deleted member

Denti, the younger are, the the dumber you are in alot of peoples minds. For idiots, alot of blondes are dumber than gingers. You have intellegence, but no soul. I have it the other way around.

D

Deleted member

Apparantly all the hype is at BR3. No one loves you Denti.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I'll be living at UTD by then, and this venue is literally 3 miles from me. Please host more events here!

D

Deleted member

alsm, you won an 8 person tournament. Stop feeling superior, you didn't win Whobo 4 or anything like that.

D

Deleted member

Stop acting like you're an intimidating person, I know you're a light hearted guy. You're also joking around, but don't call me a little boy. I'm a little savior of hyrule.

D

Deleted member

I'm more serious than joking at the beginning. The end was obviously just a funzies thing .-.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
^LOL Fawwwwny.

So yeah, this tourney. Hype and stuff. Fino and I are winning teams, yes?

And let's see if I can get a tourney win streak going. Don't underestimate the thought of it!

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Dynce, you already have aids from getting ***** by Denti.

I plan on beating denti in his own side event, I almost killed his olimar with my icies.

D

Deleted member

Maybe, it depends on how much money I have leftover from food and tournament. 1-5$ probably.

Dnyce

Smash Master
$5 best of 3?

And whoa, hold up... you live in Mckinney? I thought I was all alone here up in allen, why don't we smash sometime?

D

Deleted member

connections with smash players are limited for me. Maybe sometime, maybe.
And yeah, that sounds good.

Top Bottom