• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The double clone character: James Mc.Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
If we have to have a clone character, why not making it awesome at least?
How? By cloning two characters at once:

After dying in Starfox Universe, Jemes Mc.Cloud reincarnates as a human in F-Zero Universe. thought his personality didn't change he didn't remember anything, at least consciously, of his previous life. but after the universes collisions he gained back his past life memories. At the same time he gained the ability to shift from his human to his Fox form and vice versa.

Unlockable by finding him in the story mode anfter you finished ait and you finished the classic mode with Fox and Captain Falcon.

Human form special moves:
Standard Special Move: Firefox Punch (less powerful than the Falcon Punch but it emplys less time to charge and can be interrupt, surprising the opponents who try to attack during it's execution. It also has a winged fox form rather than a hawk form)
Side Special Move1: Velociraptor Boost (less powerful than the Raptor Boost but it covers much more distance)
Up Special Move: Firefox Dive (this one on the other side goes less upward than the Falcon Dive but inflicts more damage)
Down Special Move: Turn into his fox form
Final Smash: Little Wyvern (nothing different from the Blue Falcon)

Fox form special moves:
Standard Special Move: Long Blaster (it's power and rage are superior than the normal blaster, but it's reload time is inferior)
Side Special Move1: Double Fox Illusion (inferior in power than the normal fox illusin, but it goes forward and backward, inflicting damage in both senses, while only the forward one is the true James, the other one is mirage)
Up Special Move: Turbo Fire Fox (it's more powerful and it covers the double of the range of the normal Fire Fox, but it can't be tilted left or right as much as well and it inclits a little damage to the user himself)
Down Special Move: turn into his human form
Final Smash: Airwing (it's working exactly as the Little Wyvern eccept it doesn't need a track).

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
But did this James come before the Fox one?

And i'm not sure,but you sure did make me consider the idea of a clone that copies two characters,without a transformation,in a Zelda/Sheik transformation.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Who the heck spells it Jemes Mc.Cloude?

Also this idea is the craziest suggestion I've ever heard.
James McCloud in F-Zero appeared as a reference to the StarFox franchise. His appearance mimicking that of Fox's father.
He isn't any sort of reincarnation.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord

Also this idea is the craziest suggestion I've ever heard.
James McCloud in F-Zero appeared as a reference to the StarFox franchise. His appearance mimicking that of Fox's father.
He isn't any sort of reincarnation.
I beleive it's just his little theory he made up in the Smash world.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
The theory is quite farfetched though, since the two James McClouds are completely separate entities, unlike Zelda and Sheik.
That's why he tried to find an excuse,he is saying that he can transform back after he gain back his memory,but it is still far fetch.
A single character copying fox and falcon in one moveset could still be made without having them transform.

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
I rather just have good ol' dead James McCloud, but that's the problem, he died...& hasn't had a real chance to have any combat in the starfox games, which makes it real doubtful. I love James more than I love fox & I LOOOOOOVE Fox, but it's just not gonna happen. Maybe if James would be like a DLC costume for Fox that would be great, with his voice changed to sound like James

JPW

Smash Ace
actually with Fox there is actually a James McCloud costume shade. It's not exactly right but it's very close.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
actually with Fox there is actually a James McCloud costume shade. It's not exactly right but it's very close.
Fox and James look pretty much the same. The only difference between them is that James wears sunglasses.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Ops! My fault! And yes! I came up with the connection story by myself, trying to make as much sense as I could.
This pic shows how James and Fox could be shaded enough differently:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom