• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Damn Pet Shop In Town

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
All tournaments are Round Robin.

Melee Results

#1-JBM :foxmelee: :peachmelee::falcomelee::falconmelee::marthmelee: (18-0) $328.78
#2-Tyser :samusmelee:(16-4) $291.19
#3-Rob :sheikmelee: :zeldamelee: (15-4) $123.45
#4-Bolun :marthmelee: (12-9) $ Dinner
#5-Noah :falconmelee: (12-10)
#6-Thugz :falcomelee: (8-13)
#7-GG222 :falcomelee: :marthmelee: :roymelee: (7-12)
#8-Shawn :foxmelee: :falcomelee: (6-14)
#9-Aura :jigglypuffmelee: (3-16)
#10-Yosh :yoshimelee: (2-17)

Brawl Results

#1-Rob :wolf::luigi2::peach::samus2::gw: $713.10 (17-2)*
#2-Tyser :dedede: $89.10 (16-2)
#3-Thugz :metaknight: :falco: $219.91 (16-4)*
#4-JBM :marth: $niceshowinglol (12-7)
#5-GameGenie222 :falco: (11-8)
#6-Aura :metaknight: :marth: (8-10)
#7-Shawn :snake: (6-12)
#8-Yosh :kirby: :metaknight: (5-14)
#9-Bolun :marth: (2-17)
#10-Noah :marth: (1-18)

*Played Grand Finals B/O 3-5

Thanks for coming. The money you won has been donated to the charity of my choosing.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Lincoln comes out the 1 TIME I can't make it. That's cold blooded. Please attend next time I am there guys. Yes, I mean you Bolun!

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
JBM-You know I already said I should have taken a break before we played but I don't think it would have changed much, maybe I would have taken a game from you but you were playing pretty well outside of those 2 SD's I couldn't take advantage of.

Tyser-Thanks for reminding me that I can't over commit too much, in both games. I think you dash attacking me every time I jumped taught me a lesson. +Cg's. Sucks you left so quickly I wanted to get games in, I normally TO so I like to get them in after the tournament.

Bolun-Really close matches, I need to work on my posture when I'm sitting on the ground. Sorry my cats ***** your eyes. Thanks for coming.

Noah-You have gotten way better, even over the day, by the end of the night of teams matches I had to completely change the way I was approaching you. Good work.

Thugz-My Rob is too good. Thanks for coming, sorry my cats ***** your eyes. Come to Omaha for games this week.

GG222-Welp, you spilled on my carpet, on my shirt, on my counter, on my back porch (there were thousands of ants crawling around my deck), but at least you didn't steal all of my pizza. <3 Thanks for coming, don't be a stranger, remember you are more of a smasher than you are a traditional fighting game person, mostly because I actually give you rides and take the time to play games with you.

Shawn-You should pick up brawl, snake is too fun. I hadn't seen you in forever too, retired melee players lol.

Aura-I'll let you know about games tomorrow night or wednesday night. GG's

Yosh-hahahahaha, man you ruined Thugz's night twice.

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
jbm - ur marth scares the **** out of me
tyser - samus is homosexual
noah - free, you already know
rob - start edgeguarding me
thugz - i'll 4 stock ur zelda <3
GG - i don't even know man...
aura - gj taking me to kongo
shawn - good seeing you
josh - teams was mad gay

Jman - next time... I'll be there.