• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Have SSB4ing!- Fawful for SSB4 thread

FZ64

Smash Journeyman
"I WILL! HAVE! FURY!
I LAUGH AT DEFEAT!
I FIGHT WITH RAGE!
I HURT YOUR FACES!"

Fawful, known in Japan as Gerakobits (I dungoofed its: Gerakobittsu) ゲラコビッツ

Fawful is a bean-like human (like most in the bean-bean kingdom) and insane and known for his strange wording "I Have FURY!", "Mustard of doom" and so on he first appeared as a sidekick for Cackletta in Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga then on partners in time as a bean-trader(he get beans he get u stuff) and in Bowser's inside story he was the main villain.

-Fawful has many different forms here are some in battle (ss)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXD7UbCyhLw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQPW4dKehM8&feature=related
(bis) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le5Gpa2wiwo
-NOTE- Final battle-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFHL3l3uiow&feature=related

now that you saw those lets talk attacks
:bbutton: pulls out his ray gun and fires a blast (like ZSS gun)
side :bbutton: tosses a random bean causing small damage but may cause a random effects ( stun,nothing,fire,water,spark,ice, and rarely a 100% damage bean)
up :bbutton: Fawful's head gear comes and rises him up\
down :bbutton: Fawfuls head gear comes turns into a hammer and smashes down

up smash his antenna comes out of his head and sparks up
down smash spins around once
side smash his head gear shoots two fireballs going left and right

Final smash Dark Fawful use the portal attack in bis
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- other stuff
( Fawful would be in this costume [http://bowsersinsidestory.com/#/cast/)
Entry: a dark energy spirals in and forms in to Fawful.
Taunt 1: laughs insanely.
Taunt 2 : waves to crowd while his smile gets bigger
Taunt 3 : pulls out raygun and spins it
Until next time HAVE FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
I only see him coming in smash4 either as a assist trophy or an SSE2 boss enemy other than that........what else is there a stage hazard perhaps hmmm.

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
I don't see Fawful as a A.T. and no one likes stage hazards but there is a sticker l:}
If you don't see him as an assist trophy how exactly can he be a character I mean like you said he was only a sticker in brawl not even a very big one at that. also I love stage hazards if applied correctly they can be very fun. Especially if fawful was there saying his catch phrases and blasting people

To sum up fawful is unlikely cause he was in two games and featured in one but if there ever was a chance he could be in the game it'd be a welcome surprise atleast to it'd be.

jigglover

Smash Lord
Maybe SSB30, but probably not even then. Come on people, you know it's true! An assist trophy if they're out of ideas in smash 26 maybe!? @smashmanx7, love the signature!

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
That depends on the next Mario and Luigi game if he's in as a villain or a just here to sell beans again

@jigglover. Thank you very much good sir

:)

FZ64

Smash Journeyman
I know this tread died down in like 2days but, i found out in KIU Fawful is a randomly selected name for a CPU on the online mode also in brawl his name(well most of it) appears as a quick choice for a name entry. so lets think who made both those games hmm...

Robotic Wind

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grey Walrus
I think Fawful would be a good assist throphy even better then Hammer Bro.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
would be a nice representant of the Mario & Luigi RPGs... but for the Mario series as a whole he's pretty much insignificant between names such as Waluigi, Toad or Bowser Jr.

it would indeed be funny if he appeared, but only with decent voice acting or else part of the character's charm would be lost. why voice acting, you ask? textboxes don't seem to fit in mid battle quotes, taunts or victory poses. and while Nintendo isn't very famous for quality voice acting, Kid Icarus Uprising could be a change of turn for future works... there are questions such as budget, after all.

to note, he's on my top 3 best Nintendo villains along with Hades and Ghirahim. of course, we can't compare those with classics such as Ganon or Ridley, but I liked these particular three from more recent games. so I favor his appearence along with Ghirahim.

FZ64

Smash Journeyman
He's definitely in selling something, the question is what?

well he blew up... ._. so he is most likely selling beans but, nothing was ever said about M&L4 yet... so ya, also dose any one have any thoughs who da voice that speeks when warping?I've always wounder...
after posting this i got an Entry idea...

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I think that Fawful is a better RPG character over Geno or Paper Mario.

:phone:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Well Fawful has been in 3 games while Geno has been in 1. Not including cameos, remakes and virtual console. Plus, he took over the Mushroom Kingdom and the Koopa Kingdom.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I think I like him over Bowser Jr, Koopalings, Kamek and King Boo because Fawful actually doesn't just work for Bowser. Fawful actually tricked Bowser into doing what he wanted

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
you do have a good point there .-. no villain did that before...
Smithy did. And he was stopped by... Geno. :troll:

Seriously though, if both Fawful and Geno were 1st party Nintendo characters, Geno would be included over Fawful with only his one major appearance, due to sheer overwhelming popularity (which seemed to have spiked around Brawl, but is still stronger than Fawful's support).

Plus the fact that Fawful is relatively far down on the Mario character priority-addition list.

FZ64

Smash Journeyman
Smithy did. And he was stopped by... Geno. :troll:

Seriously though, if both Fawful and Geno were 1st party Nintendo characters, Geno would be included over Fawful with only his one major appearance, due to sheer overwhelming popularity (which seemed to have spiked around Brawl, but is still stronger than Fawful's support).

Plus the fact that Fawful is relatively far down on the Mario character priority-addition list.
smitha only took over bowsers army the green man of fury took over both the mushroomkingdom and bowser's amy but i still favor geno just fawful has the coolniss

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I hope it's ok to bump....

If a mario rpg representative is added I hope it would be Fawful. As far as the mario rpgs go he's pretty iconic...bar maybe Geno but he's not available. I would much prefer the mario rpgs to get a representative rather than add another mario character like Bowser Jr or Waluigi...who I feel based on personality, aesthetics and movepool potential are not as worthy as Fawful.

Not to mention his taunts would be so irritating in battle. He seems like he would be such an interesting and fun character to add but looking at the amount of posts on this thread it seems like I am one of the few who thinks this. :(

Bowser's Inside Story may have increased his chances since brawl, since he was the main villain.

Is there one of those ssb4 sig stamps for Fawful I could use? Shulk is getting lonely.

grizby2

Smash Lord
im sorry to break some peoples hearts here, but honestly, I myself never liked Fawlful's character design. ........ :x

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Fawful is the best video game character ever. Him getting in would be the greatest thing ever.

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
This needs to happen! I've played all of the Mario RPGs and have always held Fawful as my favorite. He could be a very unique character to use! I support wholeheartedly.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
If we were to get a character to specifically represent the Mario RPGs, I certainly think it should be Fawful, since he has massive moveset options and a fairly interesting design.

That said, I don't think the Mario RPGs should get a rep, and Fawful's "SO TOTALLY RANDUMB LMAO" personality gets on my nerves a lot.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Fawful is my favorite Mario character! Unfortunately, he has virtually no chance of getting in, but I still support him.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Being the huge Fawful fan I am, I support wholeheartedly.

Also, I'd thought I'd just drop by and post this here.

The GenoFawf Alliance Social Group!

It's a Social Group for people who think Mario RPG characters (mainly Geno and Fawful) deserve a bigger role in the Mario series as a whole and should be more important to the franchise.
You can also make threads there for characters YOU think deserve more attention, like Dimentio or Shadow Queen.

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
Being the huge Fawful fan I am, I support wholeheartedly.

Also, I'd thought I'd just drop by and post this here.

The GenoFawf Alliance Social Group!

It's a Social Group for people who think Mario RPG characters (mainly Geno and Fawful) deserve a bigger role in the Mario series as a whole and should be more important to the franchise.
You can also make threads there for characters YOU think deserve more attention, like Dimentio or Shadow Queen.
What about Sir Grodus?

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I want this. Mario and Luigi series over it's 4 games has had some of the most memorable characters in the series:

The Bean Prince
Cackletta
Princess Shroob
Toadsworth
A Geno Cameo
Professor E. Gadd
The baby mario brothers
whoever appears in the fourth one that I haven't played yet.

But none are more amazing than the fury having amazing exuditior that is Fawful!

Plus after being a boss in two of the games, he's definitely got a move set, and of all the Mario final bosses out there he may very well be the most recognizable who's not Bowser or Wario. I'd say between him and Wart.

And did I mention he has fury?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
This would be fantastic. If anything, I see him as an AT, flying over the stage, shouting I have fury and shooting balls out of his vacuum hat at players.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
@ FZ64 FZ64 , I have to points I'd like to recommend about stuff to add to the OP.

1. I'd recommend putting in some more detail of Fawful as a character in the Mario series (like personality and what he does), and as a character in Smash.
More specifically, I mean why he should be in Smash, and what separates him and makes him better than the other Mario newcomers.
Having people be knowledgeable on the subject is the first step to gain his/her support for him, and very support counts.
Otherwise, only avid Fawful fans who already know a lot about the character will support him.
You should try to pull in the general Smash audience, who know nothing about Fawful.

Before I came on Smashboards, I barely knew anything about Earthbound, and I didn't even know Rhythm Heaven or Captain N existed!
Now I support Porky, Giygas, Masked Man, and the Rhythm Heaven Wrestler and Captain N!
Not to mention, I didn't know anything about King K. Rool or any other popular Smash 4 contenders, and now I support all of them.

2. You also have to make people want him. You should have a mix of facts and opinions in the OP.
If you just have facts, you won't convince anyone to support him. They will just look at the OP and say, "This is what he can do" and leave.

But you also shouldn't have too many opinions either. If you just have opinions, people will skip over the thread and think "There is nothing to this character. Everything in the OP is just bias."

The best way to gain popularity for a character is to have an equal mix of both facts and opinions, so you express your thoughts and feelings, while also having information to back it up.

If you execute this properly, Fawful may just be the most popular Mario newcomer in time for SSB5.

Thank you, and I hope you really consider this offer.

Sincerely,
Mega Bidoof, a fellow Fawful fan

P.S.- If you ever want me to, I'd be glad to type up some stuff for you to put in the OP :)

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I want Fawful to either be in this smash brothers game or the side character that gets x and y buttons in the next mario and luigi game.

And I think since it is inevitable that there will be another Mario and Luigi game and that series isn't going anywhere, the ideal answer to what I want is giving me both. :starman:

Last edited:
Top Bottom