• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something 2 Do 8/11/12

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Singles:

1: Kel :marth:/:metaknight:
2: Ralph Cecil :snake:
3: Lumi :wolf:/:metaknight:
4: -Masquerain- :kirby2:/:gw:/:dedede:
5: Tako :dedede:/:rob:
5: Sorasin :falco:
7: Mega Rob Man :wolf:
7: The Smile :diddy:/:metaknight:
9: Amida :snake:
9: James :falco:
9: OTTSuperKass :metaknight:/:peach:
9: Mister Eric :rob:
13: Excel :luigi2:
13: Lumines :marth: (?)
13: Bubble Gum :falco:
13: Sam :olimar:
17: Rabbit on a run :kirby2:/:toonlink:
17: Lawrys :ness2:
17: Max (?)
17: Tomb :ness2:

Random Partner Doubles:

1: OTTSuperKass & The Smile
2: Sam & Kel
3: Excel & Mister Eric
4: Ralph Cecil & Bubble Gum
5: Amida & Tomb
5: -Masquerain- & James

Melee:

1: Mega Rob Man
2: Gooby
3: -Masquerain-
4: Lumines
5: Clay

Thank you to Ralph Cecil for letting me use his laptop for the tournament and for uploading results/bracket images. You're awesome! :)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Omg. Joey I'm saying he's the best hipster team mate. <_<
>_>

You're the best non-hipster team mate! Omg Joey! D: don't hate me!!! <3<3

(>^_^)>

:phone:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Shout outs to my boy Ralph Cecil for beepin up where I fail to beep <3

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
lets get more entrees for melee next time. Also if I bring enough money i will enter both brawl and melee next time :) ggs guys im looking forward to whenever the next one is

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
MRM's famous shout outs.

Everyone-Nice to finally meet you dudes, I hope you realize that just because I'm the best troll on smashboards that I am nice and down to earth and insane. I wish I was in better shape when I visited, both in terms of my inability to practice brawl in Omaha, and my inability to sleep, ever, if I have anything at all on my mind, like even things that don't matter, like thinking about how I'm breathing at that moment makes me not sleep. ****'s lame. I dry heaved in the bathroom a couple of times due to pure fatigue and the fact that my body temp was about 100, mostly from getting less sleep than my normal insomnia self is exposed to.

I probably would have lost to both the people I lost to anyway, especially given the whole me never playing brawl.

Hopefully I'll be back in like a week to play some games and actually get to play megaman with Kel and Kassy.

Also all of you are now obligated to come to a Nebraska tournament. Especially for those of you with interest in Melee and Megaman since we play those. Brawl should be super free, I mean, I'm #1.

Mers-You should have shown up, I would have bodied you but it would have been more fun.

Josh-Thanks for the ride and hanging out at the anime con, I wish things would have turned out better with that girl but she was probably a lesbian. Good fighting game convo.

Kel-I would not have been pleased if I won just because you didn't play your main, I know you want to main Marth, but I used to want to main Marth, things don't always work out :p GG's, as I said I blew my entire load playing vs you.

Ralph Cecil-Your pants are awesome.

Lumi-Drop the bat. Hella fun hanging out with you, as I have said you are one of my faves on SWF. You have like the coldest room ever. I shouldn't let you talk me into drinking the night before a tournament, especially after I said I wouldn't before it lol. Glad you got to eat Moes, that was pretty god damned funny since everyone assumed everyone else wanted to eat there but no one actually wanted it. Too good.

-Masquerain--I love that you were like "Oh, uh, I'm gonna give PR #1 from another state vs PR #4 and #1 in consecutive rounds". Next time you should probably seed a bit better for players who are significantly out of your region. GG's in melee, you should keep the work up with Jiggs.

Tako-The rumors are true, you do have the best laugh on SWF. I'm sorry I couldn't bring the pain, but after losing to kel, being dehydrated and tired...autopilotRobMan was all I could bring.

At least I am still undefeated vs Thugz.

Sorasin-Your ramblings are poetic in nature, nonsense in formality, sexy in the pants. Falco is gay like up the butt gay.

btw you kept asking me what my favorite musical acts are, here's a list of my current favorites, alphabetically, and multiple genres.

Between the Buried and Me (Progressive Metal like wowza)
Bikini Kill (Lesbian Punk)
Charles Mingus (Jazz)
Doors (Heroin Overdose)
Goldfinger (Girls suck pop-punk-ska)
Kyuss (Car metal)
Pelican (Instrumental Metal, godly)
The Mars Volta (Progressive Funky-Metal)

bonus video game music

Brian Davis
Dangerous Mezashi Cat
Dr. Wily and the robot Masters
*Earthbound Papas (Who have some original music)
Megadriver
Ultranomicon's Doom Castle is the best symphonic video game metal album ever, btw.
Vomitron
X-Hunters

Mega Rob Man-You need to not be so emo and stupid.

The Smile-I don't know who you are, but apparently you beat everyone I know below me so you obviouly did something right.

Amida-GG's, I took you super lightly at first and you almost brought game 1 back on me because of it. Keep working, your snake is legit and you make some of the stupidest, wtf, gooooood reads.

James-Falco?

OTTSuperKass-(looooooooooooooooooooooooool). I'm pretty sad I wasn't able to come and hang out after the tournament but maybe some other time when I am not inconviencing an entire party of people we will go X and Zero. I wanted to team with you too :/ I blame our car "blowing up".

Mister Eric-GG's, again, another person that me being too sleepy to have a real convo with that I wanted to. You seem like a giant gaming nerd and I would have loved to have tried and done a gyro mite run vs you.

Excel-*insert seagullman joke here*. Thanks for housing me on such a weird situation and for helping my delinquency. I think you are the only person who got to see me play to my full potential. Your luigi is so good at getting grabs, and imo that's the hardest thing to do with him. Remember to post the match where I put on the teching clinic on pS1. plzthanz

Lumines-Brian, I didn't think you were allowed to enter twice, but at least they made you go marth.

Bubble Gum-You should have shared your gum.

Sam-I am.

Edit: Oh, I remember you! We played like 4 friendlies before I almost blacked out, work on getting grabs, oli's pivot grab is broken vs Wolf.

Rabbit on a run-I like this tag.

Lawrys-Isn't that like a seasoning salt?

Max-I'm glad you came with us on our mission to save Adam, Skate is forever in your debt, sucks you aren't going to be in SOR3.

Tomb-Wait, wtf there's a Ness main? I would have played friendlies with you, my Ness is legit, ask Excel.

Melee:

Mega Rob Man- :wolf:

Gooby-LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL hahaha. Dude, next time when someone from OOS is there and asks people on the thread if there's interest for melee, and they say they are bad, I don't recommend saying that it's going to be easy and it's going to be between you and your friends to win it. I was laughing all the way to the bank about that.

Lumines-OHHHHH, I know who you are now. GG's, I hope you took my advice to heart, it was pretty spot on. Approaching sheik is impossible with Fox if you haven't mastered the drill shine or the running SHFFL nair.

Clay-I actually see some potential in your game. Don't be discouraged by how I did against you, especially considering I 3 stocked every single person in the melee tournament, most of them twice.

Alright, I'm out

Except I might be coming back on Tuesday, the 20th.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Repeat of the bad seeding won't happen again. Will be sure to get more input next time. Didn't know I was supposed to give OOS players a free ride to semi's :p.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Eh, I'm glad I got to play the best player, just wish it had happened later down the line is all.

Playing Mr. Eric first is fine, but Kel in the next round, lol

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Was gonna say "megarobman for top 5 wolf" but then he was outplaced by another wolf >_>

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Wins and losses, lux, wins and losses.

Though I think getting 3rd is better because you get $.
No johns though. :p Tako was definitely beatable for you, with someone I sent to losers waiting for you after that. On top of that, I took two games from Kel in our set.

Can't drop the bat though man. >_> It's too late in the game for me to pick up someone else without actually playing the game to get them up to speed lol. You shoulda told me if it was too cold. XD I'm hella glad you could make it out here though man, Friday was fun even though we probably should of not drank haha. AND I KNOW! I was so confused because I thought everyone except Tako was going to eat it rofl.

I apologize again for having to leave you in Louisville. Next time we'll plan better as a whole and get it worked out.

I'll post the rest of my shoutouts later on today!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Classy Sassy Kassys Super Shout Outs!

Smile: it was so random teaming with you but it was really fun. :0 sorry I didn't save you enough. This is literally what would happen everytime.
Me: oh smile is in trouble! I better save--OOOHHH SHHIIIII!!! *slips on banana*

Lumi: you need to take better care of your cubs! :D I help my baby peachies! Sorry I let you down in drunk random doubles, haha I need to play more characters. xD

Kel: why didn't you enter melee and show everyone you're amazing super cutie pichu? <3 You're welcome for the coffeechu!

Ralph: I posted your bracket match with shoes in the snake boards. <_< HA!

Joey: ^_^ you always do such a good job running these! Also you're so good! I knew you were gonna beat me, so I tried to have as much fun as possible! Your Kirby is so patient. As soon as I made one little mistake, that blue ball was all over me. Haha xD

Megarob: It was so awesome finally seeing you make it out here! :D that sucks you couldn't come over, but there's always next time! I didn't get to see you play megaman but Tom wouldn't shut up about you. XD

Sorasin(Tom): ah, I don't like falco! Thanks for making me realize I need to punish fantasm, and I need to practice gimping falco again haha. XD
I giggled pretty hard when you jumped on Kel and started cuddling him. XD not once did you compliment my hat. :'(

Excel: why in the hell didnt you go mk? You went luigi twice when I'm sure your mk could beat that snake.
-_- bahhhhhh I got so mad when you picked luigi again haha xD

Tako: either cut your hair or let me put in a pony tail/pig tails. Also why have you started playing fox now? I don't know why... BUT I LIKE IT! >:3

The new peach main who's name I forgot: you should also try going to the peach boards to look up more stuff too! Don't let the gay men there scare you away though! X_X I look forward to seeing your peach again! Just remember, peach is hard to use and she takes a lot of time!

<3~

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Having Kel, Me, Ralph, and Mega Job Man on the same side of the bracket was rediculous.

I have no johns though, I got outplayed all day this tourny.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Actually, I didn't pick Luigi twice. He just started the match and I was like whatever about the situation. I know I would've destroyed his Snake under optimal conditions, I just suck at playing this game in tournament and sober. /johns

I honestly don't think my MK would've done any better. I have to marathon matches with my MK before it starts playing decently. I had played MK a total of 20 minutes that entire day. I helped Sam with the MU and played against you and Smile in dubs.

I'm still bad at this game and I'm working to improve but it's way more frustrating now, than it was 3.5 years ago when I was still fresh in the game. That and confidence in my ability drops tremendously when I'm in tournament. Mentally, I still feel like I have something to prove to this community and I know I won't be satisfied until I earn respect as a player.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
No johns though. :p Tako was definitely beatable for you, with someone I sent to losers waiting for you after that. On top of that, I took two games from Kel in our set.

Can't drop the bat though man. >_> It's too late in the game for me to pick up someone else without actually playing the game to get them up to speed lol. You shoulda told me if it was too cold. XD I'm hella glad you could make it out here though man, Friday was fun even though we probably should of not drank haha. AND I KNOW! I was so confused because I thought everyone except Tako was going to eat it rofl.

I apologize again for having to leave you in Louisville. Next time we'll plan better as a whole and get it worked out.

I'll post the rest of my shoutouts later on today!
I will John, so many times. And it wasn't too cold, people need to realize when I say things normally I'm not complaining, it's just a statement. And, I mean, I was pretty frustrated at not being able to hang, but I'm not selfish (usually) so I don't recommend feeling too bad about it.

I'm still not able to keep any food down, but it's okay because I'm ****ing drunk as hell.

You'd be surprised how drunk you can get when you haven't eaten anything or slept in like 4 days.

Also, ya, Tako was beatable, but so am I. I mean, I was out of it, there's no way a quality player is going to lose to me if I'm falling asleep during our set.

Classy Sassy Kassys Super Shout Outs!

Kel: why didn't you enter melee and show everyone you're amazing super cutie pichu? <3 You're welcome for the coffeechu!

Megarob: It was so awesome finally seeing you make it out here! :D that sucks you couldn't come over, but there's always next time! I didn't get to see you play megaman but Tom wouldn't shut up about you. XD
Kel didn't enter melee because he didn't want to get 3 stocked by me like everyone else :p And, I mean, if I felt like camping...4 stocks could have been around, but I barely even used needles loool.

And yes. I am very, very megasadman about not being able to play megaman, but at least Tom was the MRM hype machine.

I will see you again, hopefully in a week or so. You can play X7 and watch as I jump out your window from the agony.

I mean, if yallz wanna see me destroy megaman games

I have a youtube channel, with really, really (...) really good music over the megaman playing

http://www.youtube.com/user/ultramegablobman

Maybe I'll post non-hacks sometime but playing mm1-6/9/10 sometimes leaves me unfulfilled because I've beaten those games so many times idk if you can count them

Having Kel, Me, Ralph, and Mega Job Man on the same side of the bracket was rediculous.

I have no johns though, I got outplayed all day this tourny.
Word. You're welcome for jobbing to you.

Kel

Smash Master
Thanks for hosting, Joey!

Fun fact: I only used MK on CP stages that are bad for Marth. I actually wanted to stay Marth vs MRM, but he picked Delfino. Then, I wanted to stay Marth vs lumi on Frigate, but he picked MK. Marth is pretty much my main now, Rob. I just get frustrated when my controller up Bs the wrong way at low percents. My controller cost me many lives/ stocks throughout the tournament, as you probably noticed. I'd probably stay Marth next time we would play.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Mah boi Kel ****** everything with a pulse. Good **** man, keep it up.

Smile you better come back to MI. We got enough love for you just like Ohio :)

Kel

Smash Master
Thanks, Ziny. I've been practicing with AZ, so hopefully I'll be able to give you trouble next time we play!

Zinoto

Smash Lord
At this rate, you'll beat me next time we play no problem. Keep holding it down in Ohio <3

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Well, you picked stupid Brinstar and I thought about going MK vs you for ****s and giggles on Brinstar, might do that next time because I have no idea how to play MK, and according to everyone in OH that makes it the most dangerous thing ever. I probably shouldn't have picked Delfino but as I've said, I was kinda out of it.

Chances are I"ll be in Louisville next wednesday and I might want to hang out for a day before I get back to chicago if peeps might wanna get $ for driving. Otherwise I'd be fine hanging with Excel for a bit again.

Kel

Smash Master
Needs less :metaknight:, but thank you.

Rob, I'd be down for driving over some time. Lex is far, but it's not THAT far. Maybe an hour and 15 minutes.

Kel

Smash Master
I work M-F 8-(tentatively)5. However, I often have to stay after late. For example, today I didn't get home until 9 PM. The upside of this is that I got to take customers out to the most expensive steak restaurant in town. There are pros and cons.

Count

Smash Champion
There are nice restaurants in Kentucky?

On topic: Great job per usual at this Kel. It is scary to me what switching characters has probably done for you as a player.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Aw. Next week I'm working 3-12am so I can't go. :/

We'll figure something out.

I work M-F 8-(tentatively)5. However, I often have to stay after late. For example, today I didn't get home until 9 PM. The upside of this is that I got to take customers out to the most expensive steak restaurant in town. There are pros and cons.
Well what is scheduled to happen is that I get into Louisville wednesday at 4:00 a.m. I'll probably take a cab to excels and crash there. I don't have to be at Chicago until...well, Saturday before the Chicago touranment (I kinda influenced the date of it and said I'd be there and psuedoorganized it so I'd be feel bad if I dipped, plus lotta good sheiks gonna be in town), but my ticket leaves chicago Monday at like idk 10 or something so ya.

Probably could come hang out wednesday day and all day Thursday if we could figure it out with me getting back. I'll have $, maybe I'll have to practice brawl or something and win this NC tournament lol, but ya.

Kel

Smash Master
There are nice restaurants in Kentucky?

On topic: Great job per usual at this Kel. It is scary to me what switching characters has probably done for you as a player.
Thanks. It's been a humbling experience and I appreciate what all non-mk players have been doing for the past 4 years more than ever (except ICs and diddy =P).

Rob, we will work something out. Keep me posted.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Thanks. It's been a humbling experience and I appreciate what all non-mk players have been doing for the past 4 years more than ever (except ICs and diddy =P).
^ This.

:popo: is flat out broken and :diddy: should be broken, but we're all bad so he only gets to the annoying level.

Top Bottom