• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUSOM Six: Over Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
The Alabama Smash League Presents:

September 8, 2012
With hosts: The Auburn Smash Crew

Venue:
Venue Fee: $10

2555 Hilton Garden Drive
Auburn, AL 36830

Directions:
I85 exit 57
North from the offramp
Immediately take the first left

Events:

Brawl Doubles (12PM CDT):
Price: $10
Prizes:
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%​

Alabama Smash League Brawl Singles (3PM CDT):
Price: $10
Prizes:
1st Place: 60%
2nd Place: 30%
3rd Place: 10%

Livestream:
/AlabamaSmashLeague

Players:
Interested Players:
___Tag___|___Brawl___|___Melee___|_Confirmed_
Alias|No|No|Yes
AML?!|Yes|Yes|Yes
AuraStUrm|Yes|No|No
Cam|Yes|No|Yes
JTMerell|Yes|No|No
McBlue|Yes|No|Yes
M.C. Pee-Pants|Yes|No|Yes
MegaFEAR|NO|Yes|Yes
Metmetm3t|Yes|Yes|Yes
NETOmx|Yes|No|Yes
Player-1|Yes|No|Yes
Reflex|Yes|Yes|Yes
Ryker|Yes|Yes|Yes
Shark|Yes|No|Yes
TY|Yes|No|No
Total|13|6|12
Setups:
I need setups
__Person__|___TV___|___Wii___|_GameCube_
Cam|2|1|No
Ryker|2|1|No
Metmetm3t|0|1|No
NETOmx|0|1|No
Total:|4|4|0

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
O yea I'm going to do great at this one (I should of shaken the rust and salt from an almost brawless summer :/). Going to practice hard for this, it is going to be...ausom.

Also, I'll be bringing a TV and also if my gamecube is needed I'll bring it also.

Charizard=Alabama Smash League youtube
Mew=ASL homepage
Dragonite=ASL Twitter

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So, can I get housing for both me and NETO for Friday and Saturday? That's gonna be the best way to work the bus schedules seeing as we've got no place to lay-over in Montgomery.

MegaFEAR

Smash Apprentice
Whats the deal with melee for this tourney? I just moved to Auburn, but would love to play some melee. I'd also play some friendlies/smashfest with anyone in the auburn area, just send me a PM.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
We aren't going to go out of our way to have it, however, if enough Melee people show up and want to have a tournament, they can definitely do that.

MegaFEAR

Smash Apprentice
Cool, I'll definitely show up then. Hopefully I can start showing up to smashfests in the area as well.

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
Whats the deal with melee for this tourney? I just moved to Auburn, but would love to play some melee. I'd also play some friendlies/smashfest with anyone in the auburn area, just send me a PM.
Some play melee but the dedicated few show up to only a handful tournaments. If you want to play melee in Auburn we have a super smash bros club, meets every Friday from 6-9 in the student center room 2218. We start meetings the 31st, first meeting will start at 5 to do some done housecleaning first and also student center closes early that day since of the holiday. I know Will has been looking for some melee players to play with

DRN

Smash Lord
I can no longer bring a full car to this because plans changed for me. I'll be here though

NETOmx

Smash Apprentice
Who can offer housing me and Ryker on friday, sept. 7 and saturday, sept. 8? If there is anyone who can say YES, I CAN, I'll confirm my trip.

Actually, Ryker and me agreed where and when we will meet us.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Who can offer housing me and Ryker on friday, sept. 7 and saturday, sept. 8? If there is anyone who can say YES, I CAN, I'll confirm my trip.

Actually, Ryker and me agreed where and when we will meet us.

You're with me so, we're good @ Alias's place

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Thanks.

I will support the tournament with 1 wii and 1 brawl game in USB. Because I will be using a USB, just send me the .GCT file. Is it possible to send file by PM? If so, do it.
Just backup your SD card before the tournament and we'll work it out at the venue.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i'm interested, btw. fairly certain i can make it.

estimated time of ending?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
gotcha. i think i can make it, and still be back at the dorm late that night. i'll probably have homework, so i don't want more than one day of my weekend gone.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
It is not going to be canceled. Even if I drop dead tomorrow, we will still have the tournament because there are other TOs to host it. It would take something catastrophic like a tornado to cancel this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom