• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

825 BPM -- Glen Ellyn IL -- RESULTS

Arty

Smash Lord
Melee Singles
32 Entrants -- $10 Entry Fee

1. Kels (SPLIT) :foxmelee: :sheikmelee:
2. Tec0 (SPLIT) :sheikmelee: :marthmelee:
3. Frootloop :falcomelee: :foxmelee:
4. ORLY :falconmelee:
5. MattR :foxmelee: :falcomelee:
5. Sveet :foxmelee:
7. Oro :falconmelee:
7. Hoeffler :marthmelee: :jigglypuffmelee:
9. John! :peachmelee: :icsmelee: :gwmelee:
9. TGD :sheikmelee:
9. Mundungu :foxmelee: :ganonmelee:
9. MattDotZeb :falcomelee:
13. OnionChowder
13. MRM :sheikmelee:
13. Ripple :marthmelee:
13. Bieber :jigglypuffmelee:
17. Spife
17. Metroid :marthmelee:
17. Nate
17. Tre
17. Bert
17. Ten
17. Dan
17. Eddie :ganonmelee:
25. Zimo
25. Rat (Forfeit)
25. LMNO
25. Zwarm :peachmelee:
25. Spoon
25. JumboVerde
25. Zezima
25. Lava

Melee Doubles

8 Teams -- $5 Entry Fee

1. ORLY + Frootloop
2. Tink + Kels
3. Oro + Tec0
4. MattdotZeb + Super
5. MRM + Sveet
6. Tre + BigC
7. Bieber + Spife
8. DSF + DSW

Brawl Singles
22 Entrants -- $10 Entry Fee

1. DSF ($132) :metaknightbrawl:
2. Kain ($66) :wolfbrawl:
3. Sago ($22) :metaknightbrawl:
4. DLA :falcobrawl: :sheikbrawl: :metaknightbrawl:
5. Melvin (Hunger) :wariobrawl:
5. MegaRobMan :wolfbrawl:
7. Kirk :ikebrawl: :bowserbrawl:
7. TurtleChamp23 (Grimace) :snakebrawl:
9. HadesBlade :yoshibrawl:
9. Arty :falcobrawl: :gwbrawl: :luigibrawl:
9. Ducky :wariobrawl:
9. Marshall :metaknightbrawl: :dededebrawl:
13. Kappy (Forfeit)
13. Ripple :sheikbrawl: :dkbrawl:
13. Composer :samusbrawl: :wariobrawl:
13. XeroXen :mariobrawl:

*Brawl Singles Bracket*

--Pool Cutoff--

17. Steep :mariobrawl:
17. Zwarm :sheikbrawl:
17. Squid :olimarbrawl:
17. Redman
17. LadyBoy2 :wariobrawl:
17. LadyBoy3 (Forfeit)

Brawl Doubles
12 Teams -- $10 Entry Fee

1. Kain + Sago ($144)
2. Hunger + Ewok ($72)
3. Marshall + Grimace ($24)
4. Ook + MRM
5. Arty + DLA
5. HadesBlade + Riipple
7. DSF + DSW
7. Kappy + Zwarm
9. Christian + Mike
9. Louis + Dany
9. Redman + Steep
9. XeroXen + Composer

*Brawl Doubles Bracket*

Project Melee Singles
41 Entrants -- $5 Entry Fee

1. Metroid :ikebrawl:
2. ORLY :bowserbrawl:
3. Kirk :ikebrawl: :bowserbrawl:
4. Rat :sonicbrawl:
5. Ripple :dkbrawl:
5. Frootloop :ikebrawl:
7. Oro :foxbrawl: :sheikbrawl:
7. OnionChowder :nessbrawl:
9. Marque :lucariobrawl:
9. Tink :sheikbrawl:
9. TGD :sheikbrawl:
9. Kels :sheikbrawl:
13. Arty :ganonbrawl:
13. DSF :falcobrawl:
13. DLA :ganonbrawl:
13. Zezima
17. Houfller
17. Spoon :snakebrawl:
17. Eddie :snakebrawl:
17. Alex :ikebrawl:
17. Norm :bowserbrawl:
17. Tre
17. Mundungu :ikebrawl:
17. Da Bess Corki Youve ever seen :peachbrawl:
25. Composer
25. Nap :charizardbrawl:
25. Dan
25. Virsith
25. XeroXen :mariobrawl:
25. BigC
25. TM44
25. Zwarm (Forfeit)
33. Demille
33. Xyless :charizardbrawl: :luigibrawl:
33. Sago (Forfeit)
33. LMNO :sonicbrawl:
33. Zimo :ganonbrawl:
33. Nate
33. Jack Burd
33. Mrd
33. Jumbo Verde

*P:M Singles Bracket*

Project Melee Doubles
9 Teams -- $5 Entry Fee

1. Tink + Kels
2. Kirk + Arty
3. Mundungu + Frootloop
4. Oro + ORLY
5. Metroid + Nap
6. Demille + Marque
7. Sppon + LMNO
8. Zwarm + Kappy
9. DSF + DSW

Scythe

Smash Master
kirk tooooo good, wish i was there.

WHERE WAS THE 3S TOURNEY

john!

Smash Hero
man i got really depressed at the beginning. but i think some of my new technology has been working.

shoutouts to jeff for being right about dotzeb being free <3
shoutouts to g&w for being trash
shoutouts to peach for being my bottom *****
shoutouts to da bess corki youve ever seen for being da bess corki i've ever seen

Rat

Smash Lord
quick shout-out to being salty.

Also wanted to apologize to metroid. Felt Like I was being rude at the end of the tournament. I just wanted to play you. So sorry if that's the case.

ORLY

Smash Master
Arty that was so fasttt

ORLY: PLAYER OF ALL GAMES, MASTER OF NONE

shout outs to bowser

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I beat kain with :falco:, grimace with :sheik:, and megarobman with :metaknight:... believe it or not I used MK the least.

Sago

Smash Lord
Shout out to DSF and Kain for great finals sets. Took me just alittle too long to start fixing my habits. GG's

Wisconsin- great seeing both kaukauna and madison. I miss you guys. Please come back.

Melee guys- you know who you are. Good times. always nice talking and playing a few matchs here or there. still thinking about playing melee more but its so hard to juggle games ;(

Arty- well ran. went pretty much without a single hitch. pleanty of settups. great pizza/drinks. stand up job! and fun playing you too. "brand new arty" is exactly the same as "new sago" pretty much the same :p

edit:Dla i believe in you. that tech please <3

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
how does no one ever remember who I play in melee?

metroid1117

Smash Master
Woooooooooooooooow, you guys are super fast. Full shout-outs will come out later, but this tournament was a lot of fun! My only complaint is that Melee Singles didn't have pools, but considering how close PM Singles cut it in terms of time, I'm glad it didn't happen.

By the way, here are some more characters that people used for Project M:

5. OnionChowder :nessbrawl:
17. Alex :ikebrawl:
25. Nap :charizardbrawl:
25. Zwarm :sheikbrawl:
33. LMNO :sonicbrawl:
33. Zimo :ganonbrawl:
33. Xyless :luigibrawl:

Rat said:
Also wanted to apologize to metroid. Felt Like I was being rude at the end of the tournament. I just wanted to play you. So sorry if that's the case.
No problem man, I wanted to play you too :).

Bieber

Smash Apprentice
team sleepy knees remains undefeated on brinstar

...and unvictorious everywhere else. spife dude thanks for teaming (and also for taking care of that big bad policeman)

i'm on my way back to st. louis for the school year so i probably won't see most of you guys again till big house. chicago scene is definitely a huge step up from the st louis scene, i feel like i learned and improved a lot from you guys this summer even though i still get raaaaped at these tourneys. so yeah shoutouts to chicago melee for putting up with my puff gayness and being superchill all summer

thanks for the memories <3 <3

edit: to whoever's recording/stream setup that was, can you please upload those vids? i'll need some videos to study when i get bored of smashing with the like, 3 goddamn melee players in st louis

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
me & chris for best all around smashers, both got top 5 in all 4 events

lance I literally just spammed fair and placed in the money, I did 0 skillful things. gonna learn lucario tho

ggs everyone

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
How good is DSF still? Just curious if he's as good as he was before he quit like 3 years ago.

:018:

ORLY

Smash Master
frootloop and i: iron men of gaming

also before bed shout outs to pow-wows in the parking lot

**** da police

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Overall-Excellent Tournament, will come again, ran nicely, pizza and drinks, cool people.

THE TV'S WEREN'T LCD.

OOK-Nice teaming with you, would team with you again for sure, I'm sorry I'm bad and almost messed us up pretty badly.

Kels-GG's in friendlies, you're hilarious, and Fox is gay.

Tec0-GG's in dubs, I wanted to play you in singles but had to leave early.

Frootloop-You are still shine-grabbing like it's your job.

ORLY-GG's in the set, excellent comeback the first game. Sorry I made you wait so long, it's tough being in 4 different events sometimes.

Sveet-I am making DK64 a neutral at my next tournament. Nice showing. If I had known you'd hook me up with a ride earlier I'd have stayed most likely but it's always nice to spend time with your old college roommate you never see. Thought you said we got 4th in dubs :/ Excellent job TOing.

Oro-This man does NOT play falcon. Nice chattin with ya on the way out.

John!-I don't care if that one match was close, I was getting lucky, your peach is a beast.

Mundungu-Damn, I blew that game 2 and you took that momentum and creamed me, GG's.

MattDotZeb-Match on cruise was tough, GG's

Ripple :dkmelee: fixed. Fun teams set in melee. I hate sheik-Wolf so much. You really shouldn't have tried to do anything more than f-tilt that entire first match, you could have lost being so dangerous. My marth is worse than i remember.

BAN F-TILT.

Bieber-Too many rests

Spife-Fun set in teams, GG's

Tre-Nice chattin with ya early on, GG's in dubs.

Bert-Wait, burtthebusdriver was here? wtf I woulda said hi at least :(

Rat-Yeee, I thankfully have a lot of Samus practice vs Tyser back home, GG's, I'm glad we didn't have to play 3 matches you were starting to gain steam at the end.

Zwarm-GG's in doubles, ROB is good in dubs, why don't you play him in them?

Tink-Fun doubles match, again, DK64 is too good.

DSW-GG's in dubs.

DSF-Oh man, you taught me a valuable lesson. Some people wait for you to air dodge, some people don't. MK is lol good. GG's in pools.

Kain-Don't worry, you're still easily better than Seagullman. You need to start feeding the troll.

Sago-sucks we didn't play outside of melee dubs or get a chance to talk, nice showing.

DLA-Thanks for the advice, ugh...MK, I was kinda hoping for Pikachu as I knew you used to play him vs Kain.

Melvin-You confused the **** out of me.

Kirk-Wish I woulda gotten a chance to come over last night, you're a really cool guy.

Grimace-Nice talking to ya, thanks for clearing up who everyone was, I'm not even sure if I'm me anymore. GG's in set.

HadesBlade-Honestly, I know you have to work for it more, but you shoulda stayed Yoshi, I had a harder time with it outside of when you got that free stock and when I was like "F*** Yeah I wanna get wall infinited!!!!!!!!!" GG's.

Arty-Thanks for being awesome, nice work TOing. I'm still shocked I beat you, is GnW not good on Delfino? Boy howdy you and DLA worked OOK and I in dubs.

Ducky-GG's, I think I owe BPOW some thanks for getting me prepared to play vs you, you guys have similar styled Warios.

Kappy-I gave this man a hug earlier. I am still PETRIFIED of your Kirby.

Steep-GG's in dubs and pools, I liked your attitude in general, you seem like a nice fellow.

Squid-What's up? I saw you but didn't say much, so hello!

I beat megarobman with :metaknight:
Ya you did :(

how does no one ever remember who I play in melee?
I gotchu.

If I forgot anyone it's not personal I'm new and it's hard to remember stuff and things.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I literally used Falco in one Brawl game all day and got 2 stocked, take him down lmao. I mostly played :sheikbrawl:.

Also I used :lucariobrawl: in P:M along with Sheik.

MRM - Typically I do play ROB in doubles, but Kappy and I entered for fun, so I played a character I have fun with, Sheik. If we were both practiced up for a tournament like we used to be, we would've done ROB/Kirby, no question.

hunger!

Smash Champion
fun tourney.

sadly, you guys probably wont be seeing us again for quite some time since these tournies fall on the later weeks of the month normally.

Was awesome seeing you guys again, been a real long time!

Shoutouts to Ewok for being a beast in teams and winning his first smash monzzzz

Shoutouts to Arty for being an amazing T.O. Pools -> bracket within like 5 minutes was awesome. Very well ran. Kudos

GGs all. Good tourney and DSF, you better enjoy that Muk Lyfe shirt :)

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
hoefler going strong, bringin dat 2006 marth back. shoutouts to brawl and melee players uniting to make a big PM tournament. Shoutouts to brawl being hilarious, i kinda wanted to play more. shoutouts to the smash elders dsf and eddie j. howells.

Arty

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to Sveet for doing a great job TOing. Also shoutouts to the people that helped TO Project Melee. (Barnes/Metroid) For the next one, we're probably gonna get a third person to focus soley on PM, since it went sort of ignored for a while, and started kinda late.

WI - great seeing you guys again. Gorman you were due buddy, good ****!! Even if you guys can't make these, I think Barnes/Zwarm will be hosting some Don't Blinks early in the months, so hopefully you guys can make those.
DSF - nice meeting you man. You're still smart as hell in Brawl, so your rustiness wore off really quick.
IN - good **** for coming out guys. Hope you had fun. Steep/Xero, was fun playing you guys. Sorry I couldn't get any friendlies in, but I was busy TOing.
MRM - GGs dude. You got an extremely patient wolf, so it through me off, since me and Kain are very aggressive, and I'm used to that. I should've stayed GW on Delphino, but I hate that stage, so I thought I could sneak a win with Luigi.
Kappy - Great seeing you again buddy. I'll rock that Puff next time! :)
Ripple - GGs bro. Sheik can't kill lol. I survived to 339%!!!!!!!!
Sammy - GGs lol. Brand new arty was putting in work for a few stocks!
Kain - closest set ever with Sago! I didn't wake up sick, but you're probably feeling like **** lol.
Norm - thanks for helping clean up dude. Also nice job fooling people that you're a TO!
Kirk - PM teams was a blast dude. Nice job on 3rd. Looks like some Brawlers are gonna be taking over the top spots in PM!
DLA - You promised us 3rd in teams :( My fault though, I'm extremely rusty. Probably should've went GW the whole time.
Zwarm - How dare you root for Tec0 against Kels!!!!
Shoutouts to the Melee and P:M communities for being awesome as well! Thanks for coming out guys, and hopefully you had fun. Also big shoutouts to all the new people that came out. Hopefully we'll see you at more of these.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
1. DSF ($132) :metaknightbrawl: -- nice meeting you. impressive stuff, you're very good at MK dittos
2. Kain ($66) :wolfbrawl: - you should have taken a break before GFs...you looked kinda off when you were fighting DSF. you were letting him nado you for days. and thanks for the falco advice.
3. Sago ($22) :metaknightbrawl: - good **** against Kain, game 5 was hilarious. I still have no idea how to beat your MK
4. DLA :falcobrawl::sheikbrawl::metaknightbrawl: - Dish Licking Associate
5. Melvin (Hunger) :wariobrawl: - you and ewok were really impressive in doubles. you guys are some classy mofos.
5. MegaRobMan :wolfbrawl: - nice job getting 5th. I'm done going pika against wolf, it's too gay... it's not worth getting a win in bracket if everyone's going to be like "he only won because he CGed him every stock". anyways thanks for coming out.
7. Kirk :ikebrawl: :bowserbrawl: - very impressive placing in P:M. I knew you were gonna wreck. Nice job in Brawl too.
7. TurtleChamp23 (Grimace) :snakebrawl: - you were saltier than the red sea last night son. great job beating Arty though.
9. HadesBlade :yoshibrawl: - nice seeing you again. your yoshi's too good for you to lose matches because you picked DDD instead. if you're gonna have a secondary, pick someone better like wario or something lol.
9. Arty :falcobrawl: :gwbrawl: :luigibrawl: - this tournament was awesome. thanks for hosting. I know we didn't get 3rd in teams, but that's alright...we'll just have to get 2nd next time. edit: also can you update my character usage? refer to the shoutout I left myself up there ^^^^^^^^
9. Ducky :wariobrawl: - you looked familiar, but i'm not sure I've ever met you. I saw your match against DSF though, nice job taking game 1.
9. Marshall :metaknightbrawl: :dededebrawl: - roxie :( everyone needs to stop ****ing around in pools lmao. easy for me to say since I got 3rd seed lol. nice job in dubz though, you and g-unit pooped upon us
13. Kappy :kirbybrawl: - nice job beating me in pools. despite my 3 SDs, you still played really well against both me and sago, so you should feel good about it. not sure wtf happened to you in bracket though lol.
13. Ripple :sheikbrawl: :dkbrawl: - I don't understand why you don't usually place higher...i'm scared ****less of fighting you lol.
13. Composer :samusbrawl: :wariobrawl: - you and squid are hilarious. sorry that you can't handle IL's stage striking system. "SV?" "sure"
13. XeroXen :mariobrawl: - thanks for coming out. we shoulda played some friendlies.

*Brawl Singles Bracket*

--Pool Cutoff--

17. Steep :mariobrawl: - fun friendly. thanks for coming out, hope you had fun
17. Zwarm :sheikbrawl: - jesus your pool was so tough. nice job beating gorman's snake with sheik.
17. Squid :olimarbrawl: - colorblind olimar sounds amazing. hope you enjoyed your stay in Kirkville.
17. Redman - ggs in pools.
17. LadyBoy2j - ggs in pools.
17. LadyBoy3 - uhhh ggs in pools?

Project Melee Singles
41 Entrants -- $5 Entry Fee

1. Metroid :ikebrawl: - your ike is so slick. wish I got some friendlies with you.
2. ORLY :bowserbrawl: - your bowser was an absolute joy to watch.
3. Kirk :ikebrawl: :bowserbrawl: - again, good ****.
4. Rat :sonicbrawl: - your sonic is really fun to watch. every other P:M sonic I've seen is gay as ****
5. Ripple :dkbrawl: - I liked watching your DK... ground pound to Usmash is too good
7. Oro :foxbrawl: :sheikbrawl: - i'm bad. nice job wrecking me
9. Tink :sheikbrawl: - sheik is brutal. fun games though.
13. Arty :ganonbrawl: - this ganon's a fraud. $10 MM next time I see you
17. Spoon :snakebrawl: - nice seeing you again. your snake is nuts
17. Eddie :snakebrawl: - nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you. hope I was of some assistance for the Ike MU
17. Norm :bowserbrawl: - booozer. stop teching in place damnit
25. Virsith - GGs in bracket.

Sveet - amazing tournament, thanks a lot for hosting. and thanks for the concern about me getting pulled over... the popo won't get me that easily.
Spife - it was a pleasure meeting you. if you ever end up somehow sleeping with yourself, let me know how it is.

If I forgot anyone... just know that I love you unconditionally.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Can you put a forfeit next to me in P:M singles and next to Kappy in Brawl? We left early because we're lame-os.

I'll do shoutouts later btw.

Also thanks, Tom. That was the only game of Brawl I won all day outside of doubles. :urg:

Arty: Tec0 and I watched the K-On movie together, its just required that I cheer for him.

Klappy, Oro, and Sothe were there too. Not gay. /Tetsion

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'm uploading all of the matches I had right now. A lot of the P:M matches were not recorded, since my comp decided to crap out at some point. I've got everything from losers quarters and up, which was Rat vs Ripple.

There are a lot of unknown melee matches, so let me know if you were recorded.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
I'm uploading all of the matches I had right now. A lot of the P:M matches were not recorded, since my comp decided to crap out at some point. I've got everything from losers quarters and up, which was Rat vs Ripple.

There are a lot of unknown melee matches, so let me know if you were recorded.
hoefler was playing marth and some jiggs, would be the **** if u got some of his **** recorded.

Top Bottom