• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPAU 2 Results!!! Need melee results!!

JTsm

Smash Master
Brawl stream archive: http://www.twitch.tv/mracidapple

Need Melee results
Pools will be shown later
Will post shoutouts later
Such a fun tourney ^^
Let me know what characters you guys used. I don't know all of them. lol

:denzel: Doubles $20 per team :denzel:

1: Ally + SpartaKick ($144.00)
2: Azure_Kenny + L_Cancel ($72.00)
3: LOE1 + fZk ($24.00)
4: Zyth + Ron
5: lain + Zinoto (DQ'd)
5: Tutu + WTP
7: Gifts + FF Xatic
7: Stewy + Me9595
9: ThuGz + Rabbi (DQ'd)
9: Kee + Bulletsquall
9: Carls493 + SoulPech
9: Legit + Jawesome

:denzel: Brawl Singles :denzel:
$10 entry

1: Ally ($192.00) :metaknight: :snake: :kirby:
2: Zinoto ($96.00) :diddy: :zerosuitsamus:
3: Azure_Kenny ($32.00) :metaknight:
4: L_Cancel :olimar:
5: Gio :metaknight:
5: lain :popo: :metaknight:
7: fZk :diddy:
7: Carls493 :fox:
9: LOE1 :warioc:
9: FF Ori_bro :olimar: :popo:
9: AJ7 :falco: :fox: :peach:
9: SpartaKick :snake:
13: FF JTSM :snake:
13: Kee :olimar:
13: Marco :metaknight:
13: PzO :marth: :snake: :metaknight:
17: FF Xatic :warioc: :snake:
17: DragonMaster77769 (goddy) :metaknight:
17: DRB Juushichi :mario: :pit:
17: ThuGz :metaknight:
17: BulletSquall :snake:
17: Gifts :snake:
17: SoulPech :jigglypuff:
17: zyth :dk2:
25: Legit :gw:
25: Jawesome
25: FF WuvS :yoshi: :kirby:
25: CS2Magus :falco:
25: me9595 :luigi:
25: Apasher :dedede:
25: Stewy :popo: :dedede:
25: Flow :random:

Melee results
TBA

All Brawl Results
TBA

LOE1

Smash Lord
zinovs ally was hype is hell. nice job
shoutouts later...mabey....

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I heard good things about Zinoto and had to check the results! Good stuff dude! You better come to Apex!!

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I don't give a **** about my placings anymore. I'm satisfied with my performance. Though there is so much that I need to improve on.

I used :metaknight: once in pools, but didn't win with him.

Fun tourney. Shoutouts later. Back to sleep.

:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
You should put a DQ next to Thugz and rabbis doubles team.

I love you zinoto!

However it makes no sense that ally and Zinoto and L cancel were all on the same side of the bracket. 1st 2nd and 4th on one side and 3rd 5th and 5th on the other

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Guys this was a fantastic season closer! Thanks to all who came out. The PR Panel will probably begin work on Monday and we should have the Season 6 PR up by next weekend.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Shoutouts to :088: person that ate mine and Soulpech's food. Hope you had a pleasant experience like we had this morning.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
I think player 1 is salty that he isn't number 3 diddy anymore. Better start campaigning for number 4.

clowsui

Smash Legend
So it turns out if you give Julian the partner that he deserves, he ends up getting 5th anyways.

:denzel:

By the way, how many setups were there?

LOE1

Smash Lord
keep comming to tournies l cancle please
i really wanna play ya 1vs1

Really impressed with a lot of people.

Good **** especially to gio, Carls, Zinoto, L_Cancel, and Kenny.

I also heard Lain took a game off Ally so good **** to Will as well. MI ain't free.

Zinoto top 3 Diddy.

Glad I stopped by and got to see everyone, wish I had played goody instead of getting food , time management too hard.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to :088: person that ate mine and Soulpech's food. Hope you had a pleasant experience like we had this morning.
Dude someone ate my food too wtf lol.

This tourney was fun <3 pretty salty I lost the way I did but shoutouts to AJ for being a random beast. I think next time imma ****. Kenny next time that game 3 will be ending differently. The mk king is about to take his throne. Aka imma **** you. L cancel hanging with you the night before was fun. No johns you ****ed me up the hardest I've ever been ****ed up in our bracket match. The sandbag master

:Kobe:

Tutu nice hat. You're more Italian than me these days

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
1: Ally ($192.00) - Yooo! first time we ever played in singles. XD You're really good @ this game. I can't beat you right now, I gotta work harder. For real though I think you're the most legit of all the top players, you always treat everyone with respect(: Nice seeing you again!
2: Zinoto ($96.00) - Zinoto! Yesterday you earned my respect as a player. You're very talented and you've improved so much since last time I played you. The Grand Finals set with Ally was amazing. I enjoyed our set too! Next time I'm coming for you >:l !
3: Azure_Kenny ($32.00) Kenny! My mans(: I've said it before, I'll say it again, you're the most underrated player in Michigan. Most People OoS probably don't know you, but they should. You're definitely one of our best players. It was great teaming! You carried me hard in our first set. I had to get used to offline doubles LOL. GGs breh(: Kenny dabessman
4: L_Cancel - I showed up!!
5: Gio - Yooooooo! It's always legit seeing you and hanging out. You've improved so much since I played you way backkk. I wanna play you more, and we still need to play our MK ditto XD
5: lain - Yoooooooooo! Changee your braiiiiinnnn. It was awesome seeing you again, it's been forever. XD I wish we had gotten to play!
7: fZk - fzk! Our bracket set was so closeeee. I enjoyed playing you! You and Marco are quickly becoming some of my favorite people to chill with. You guys are awesome, and I appreciate everything you did for West Michigan this weekendd. I'm sorry you got bit by a dog! LOL
7: Carls493 - yooo! I've seen you on AiB, sorry we didn't get to meet directly.
9: LOE1 - This man with the win on lain. I see youuu! Next time hopefully we get to play in singles!
9: FF Ori_bro - Ori! It was nice seeing youu. I feel like we always play in bracket. Delfinooooooooooooooooo!
9: AJ7 - You were very quiet, and I hadn't heard of you before, but you impressed me when we playeddd! Very good pools set. Come to more tournies(:
9: SpartaKick - Brinstar bannedddd! YESSSSSSS. For real though, nice seeing you again! GGs in doubles XD I wish we had been able to play some in singles too!
13: FF JTSM - I enjoyed this tourney! Thanks for hosting(:
13: Kee - Yooo! I still want to play you! It's nice seeing another Olimar main getting into the scene!
13: Marco - Marcooooo! I definitely enjoyed your company. It was really fun hanging out with you and fzk. Thanks for everything, I appreciate everything you and Juan did for west Michigan this weekend. Back air op!
13: PzO - Yoo! Glad to see you offlineee! Hope to play you next time!
17: FF Xatic - GGs! I finally came to something! I'm glad we got to play! It was kinda unfortunate though since we did just play right before I came. It was nice to see you man(:
17: DragonMaster77769 (goddy) - Goddy! I'm sorry we didn't get to play! Next timeeee! Always cool seeing you though!
17: DRB Juushichi - I'm glad you made it! It's been forever, I wish we had gotten to play!
17: ThuGz - ThuGz! Don't give up I saw you get really down after your tourney games. I feel like you have all the tools and knowledge to do well, but you play too fast, and need to slow down and think a little more! It was great seeing you again(: I gotta come to more stuff!
17: BulletSquall -GGs in pools! It was nice playing you, let's play more next time!
17: Gifts - Gifts it was nice seeing you. I always enjoy talking to you and hanging out I wish we had gotten to more.
17: SoulPech - I didn't meet you directly, but you're a brave soul for maining Jiggz.
17: zyth - You and Ron have that team chemistry. I'm not gonna lie first 2 games your DK was bodying me. GGs. Kenny carry me np.
25: Legit - Yooo! Tom, thanks for everything. It was fun riding with you and hanging out with you. I really appreciate everything you guys did for me. It was a fun weekend(: We should play more next time I'm at Lordy's!
25: Jawesome - I'm happy we didnt have to play in bracket! It was fun hanging out with you! Next time let's get those pika dittos in. I don't mind giving advice, sometimes I'm just hesitant because I don't know how people will take it!
25: FF WuvS - Yoooo! XD It was nice meeting you. You're a cool guy!
25: CS2Magus - I'm afraid we didn't get to play.
25: me9595 - I'm afraid we didn't get to play.
25: Apasher - GGs in friendlies(: It was nice playing with you. Next time we can play more and I can offer some pointers if you want.
25: Stewy - I'm afraid we didn't get to play.
25: Flow - GGs! It was nice seeing and playing with you again(:

Tutu - GGs in doubles! I'm sad you had to leave early, we really didn't get to hang out much. I'm glad you called me and we got to talk a little on the way back!

WTP - GGs in doubles. It was great seeing you again. TOO BAD THERE WAS NO 5 DOLLAR 2ND TOURNEY. >.>

Roller - Why you in NJ. Why? ;-;

Juggleguy - I showed up!(: Can't doubt this!

If I forgot anybody I apologizeee! Hopefully I make it to PS5!

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Brawl Shoutouts:

1: Ally ($192.00) - Nice meeting/playing you. GJ winning too.

2: Zinoto ($96.00) - Fun friendlies, and thanks for the advice. It really helped me. Game 5 of set 1 was heartbreaking :(

3: Azure_Kenny ($32.00) - :yeahboi:

4: L_Cancel - Nice meeting you IRL. Glad we got to play. Your Olimar is really good.

5: Gio - The return of 2011 Gio. Good **** beating Lain too.

5: lain - Always fun playing you. Keep practicing! I want you to become a national threat again!

7: fZk - Teach me LOE1's playstyle ;)

7: Carls493 - Fun playing you in All Brawl.

9: LOE1 - TOP 10!

9: FF Ori_bro - Nice seeing you again, Kalle. Wish we played.

9: AJ7 - Good stuff.

9: SpartaKick - GGs in pools. It was fun playing you 1v1 for the first time since TCSC3.

13: FF JTSM - Fun tourney. Glad I got to help out!

13: Kee - Nice Olimar

13: Marco - :frigate:

13: PzO - GGs in pools.

17: FF Xatic - Nice seeing you again.

17: DragonMaster77769 (goddy) - **** YOU, I'M A DRAGON

17: DRB Juushichi - Nice meeting you.

17: ThuGz - Nice seeing you again. Wish we got to MK ditto.

17: BulletSquall - Didn't get to play you.

17: Gifts - GGs in bracket. Your Snake gave me a tough time lol.

17: SoulPech - Nice meeting/playing you. Funny person.

17: zyth - Fun games in All Brawl. Also, SANIC!

25: Legit - Fun friendlies.

25: Jawesome - Nice seeing you again. Wish we played.

25: FF WuvS - ^ read above.

25: CS2Magus - Good friendlies. Nice seeing you again.

25: me9595 - Didn't get to play, but it was nice seeing you again.

25: Apasher - I see little improvement. Just remember what Zinoto said. Also, practice dat :toonlink: for ICs. I don't like approaching ICs :(

25: Stewy - Nice meeting you. Cool person. GGs in pools. You have a good :popo:. Looks like Tech_Chase trained you well.

25: Flow - Didn't meet/play.

Melee shoutouts when the Melee results are up.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
~Kool Ori_bro Shoutouts :091:

Brawl
1: Ally ($192.00) - That kirby haha. Nice job winning, you definitely had a run for your money haha.
2: Zinoto ($96.00) - CONGRATS ON BEATING ALLY!!!!! Also that infinite game 5 of set one was the single most exciting thing I saw that day. Despite the hrrible outcome it was SO GODLIKE haha.
3: Azure_Kenny ($32.00) - Kennyyyyyyyyy <3 I'm glad you were able to show up. You were playing so well it was awesome to see you doing that well.
4: L_Cancel - Jason, Jason, Jason. It was SO FREAKING AMAZING to see you haha. haven't seen you since APEX so its nice to see you doing and playing well. Our set was so much fun, I can't be mad when the set was so fun. Delfino to strong! haha.
5: Gio - Good **** Gio. I honestly was freaking excited watching most of your sets. I can definitely see that your training has been paying of! Looking forward to when we play next.
5: lain - Honestly my most fun set of the day. I felt like I played so well (until the end of game 3 haha.) I'll get you next time :3
7: fZk - Fun set in pools. but more importantly good **** taking L_Cancel to game 3.
7: Carls493 - Nice to get to know you Carls. Your a cool kid and I enjoyed our friendlies on Friday. Nice job getting top 8. Hope to play you in bracket soon.
9: LOE1 - good **** beating Lain Chris. People definitely need to stop underrating you.
9: FF Ori_bro - Very Pleased out of 10.
9: AJ7 - nice job getting top 12. Your Falco and Peach were fun to watch. Come out to more events and you will definitely get even better.
9: SpartaKick - A little off, but you were playing well from what I saw.
13: FF JTSM - Great tourney, it was nice to be done at 11. Can't wait for SPAU3 Gonna be hyppppppe.
13: Kee - fun stuff as always Jordan. Your Olimar is always improving, next sf I'll try my absolute hardest to help you with the IC MU.
13: Marco - <3 you'll get it next time.
13: PzO - nice chatting as always, wish we played.
17: FF Xatic - <3
17: DragonMaster77769 (goddy) - HEHEGODZSON! great seeing you bud hopefully we csn get that money match in next time.
17: DRB Juushichi - Chonce, it was great seeing you. To bad we never played. Thanks for being on commentary with me, it was fun. See you at Retribution :D
17: ThuGz - fun set. Definitely was in the right mindset this tourney when compared to RAGE lol.
17: BulletSquall - Nice seeing you Jake. Hopefully during the school year we can get some practice in haha.
17: Gifts - MY PSP IS CHARGING :D
17: SoulPech - Colten it was awesome to house you. You are a funny dude and I look forward to seeing you at future OH and MI events. That Jiggs of yours is mad cute.
17: zyth - nice job in dubs!
25: Legit - nice talking to you Tom
25: Jawesome - Fun set Mike! Hope I can make it out to West MI soon.
25: FF WuvS - <3
25: me9595 - we didn't play, but fun talking with you.
25: Apasher - We will play soon. I'll help you with the MK:IC MU
25: Stewy - rough day out there, just keep working ^_^
25: Flow - nice to see you dude! haven't seen you since SPAU1

Melee
• Pools - shoutouts to you guys exposing how bad I am haha. I'm shocked I made it out lol
• Zinoto - nice doc. Also I know a thing or 2 about melee ;)
• Ally - I GOT BODIED!
• HIV+ - fun Ganon dittos. I respect the Up Tilt.
• Sano? - nice jiggs, I have a lot of Jiggs experience. Its probably my only known MU haha.
• Dre - Yo that Marth so good

• Juggleguy -
[COLLAPSE="<3"]

[/COLLAPSE]

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Oh man, this tourney was the tourney that makes me want to keep playing Brawl.
Along with everyone else, shoutouts later~

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
This was a fun tourney... I might do shoutouts later. For the OP though, I didn't win with MK in singles.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Shoutouts from a distance

First and foremost - I'd like to apologize to Sparta Kick for not being able to make it (**** office germs), but I am glad you got the best possible replacement partner Dan. I would still like to team with you next time whenever possible, and I'll make sure I am able to show up.

Congrats to Michigan on yet another successful event. I took a few peeks at the stream and there were some hype sets for sure. Good job to Zinoto for stepping it up yet again, Gio for beating Lain, and to L_Cancel for showing up. <3

P.S. I spent a good portion of yesterday playing Melee and shaking off over 4 years worth of rust. This game is like riding a bike...you never forget how lol. Now that I'm back up to speed, I believe it's time to show off just how fierce of a Melee player I am again. I've missed this game so much. :)

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Legit Shoutouts to East Lansing you guys are hella legit

fZk. Thanks for housing us on such short notice. Also thanks for the chips and salsa that salsa won my heart.

Marco. Thanks for driving us and keeping us company when Juan was on his date. Back Air too strong.

L_Cancel. It was awesome that you came with us, but you gotta start training west MI.

Jawsome. Thanks for riding with me the whole way and Im glad your back

Tutu. Friendlies were awesome our game on Yoshi's Island Melee was so much hype

WTP. It was fun hanging out with you at the tourney

Juu. Our pools match was really fun especially that 9 hammer

Loe1. I adapted to you but not soon enough.

Lain. Too good, your still the chillest smasher in MI

Kee. Your really good It was fun to play you.

Xatic. Shoutouts to my terrible DI anyways I have no Wario experience, also get a new controller.

Also The MI road commission needs to be added to the grime pr.

12 miles of closed highway for 100 ft worth of construction.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Shout out's to the vending machine trolling me... Do Cheez-Its usually cost $653.80???

@Rizk, he is from Ohio.

Top Bottom