• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Conversations about codec conversations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigglover

Smash Lord
Well, this is where you make up Codec conversations for characters that may be in SSB4, I find them a nice extra and would like something like them back even if Snake wasn't to return. I will add them to the OP In alphabetical order.
Can I just mention that when you make these messages can you not have any gaps in it. Do this please:
Snake:
Otacon:
And not this:
Snake:

Colonel:
It just saves me a bit of time.

Black knight:
Snake: Mei Ling, who is this guy with the black armor?
Mei Ling: You're fighting the Black Knight, Snake. He's one of Ike's greatest enemies.
Snake: Seems that massive armor isn't helping much with his movement.
Mei Ling: Yes, but he's a great swordsman, one swing of that sword can be devastating.
Snake: That sword seems familiar somehow.
Mei Ling: It's the Alondite, the counterpart to Ike's sword Ragnell. Much like Ragnell, it's a divine blade so it can't be destroyed.
Snake: Even with firepower, he hardly seems to budge. What am I supposed to do?
Mei Ling: Well, when the Black Knight lost his duel with Ike in Crimea, his once blessed armor lost it's divine power, so try attacking at a long range and you'll eventually defeat him.
Snake: Seems that presistence is going to be the key for victory.

Bowser Junior:
Colonel: You're fighting against Bowser Jr., Snake?
Snake: Don't tell me that's Bowser's son.
Colonel: Yes, and he's quite a troublemaker, he's likely going to play all kinds of tricks to defeat you. He can also breathe fire and throw shells at you.
Snake: Seems a little too cheerful for someone who's fighting.
Colonel: Well, he is Bowser's son, so he's likely spoiled and sees destruction as a little more than a plaything.
Snake: Sounds dangerous. Anyway, it's back to the mission for me.

Captain Falcon:
Snake: Hey Otacon, that's Captain Falcon right ? I remember when I fought him in Brawl. Anything's changed since then ?
Otacon: Well, since you've fought against him in Brawl, Captain Falcon has been training day and night to become even more stronger than he was before.
Snake: Now that I think about it, we should do that thing again for old time's sake.
Otacon: What thing ? *thinks for a moment* Oh yeah! that thing. Okay, let's go on 3. 1, 2, 3!
Snake: Faaaalcooon Puuuuunch!
Otacon: Faaaalcooon Kiiiiiiiiick!

Dark Pit:
Snake: Colonel, what is wrong with Pit?
Colonel: Um, Snake
Snake: It looks like he went goth.
Colonel: Snake?
Snake: He even dyed his wings? How did he do that? Magic Shampoo?
Colonel: Snake, that's Dark Pit. He was created by the Mirror of Truth when Pandora, the Goddess of Calamity, tried to make an evil version of Pit.
Snake: So did it work?
Colonel: Well, sorta, unlike many of the other dark version of Nintendo characters, he's isn't fully evil. That's because Pit smashed the mirror before the process was complete.
Snake: So, he's like like Pit the second? Pittoo?
Colonel: Yeah, he doesn't like to be called that.
Dark Pit: Hey, don't call me that. Now, are you here to fight or what?

Dark Samus:
Snake: Otacon, why is Samus in front of me? She looks different than before.
Otacon: Is she pulsating with murderous dark energy?
Snake: Yeah. She's emitting some intense dark energy. It's making my hair stand on end.
Otacon: That's Dark Samus, Snake.
Snake: Dark Samus?
Otacon: Yes. Dark Samus is a being comprised entirely of Phazon that took the form of Samus.
Snake: I see. I wonder what her Zero Suit form looks like...
Otacon: Be careful, Snake. This isn't the same Samus you faced before. She uses poisoning Phazon based attacks that can also freeze you.
Snake: Looking at her, you'd think she would be a Samus clone.
Otacon: Yeah, many people think that.....But don't let your guard down, Snake!

Dixie Kong:
Snake: Mei Ling, who's this monkey with the huge ponytail?
Mei Ling: Thats Dixie Kong. She's a chimp from the Donkey Kong series.
Mei Ling: Her Ponytail is more than just for show. She can fly huge distances by twirling her hair while in the air.
Snake: Really? Is it motorized or something?
Mei Ling: Hahaha, no Snake. She also uses her hair to attack, so dont underestimate her.
Snake: How much harm could hair do?
Mei Ling: More than you think, Snake.
Snake: Pfft, nothing I cant handle.
Mei Ling: Personally I love her hair! Its so cute!
Snake: You can talk fashion later. I got to fight.
Mei Ling: Ok, ok. Good luck Snake!

Dr. Mario:
Snake: Why is Mario in a lab coat?
Otacon: That's because he's Dr. Mario, Snake. Dr. Mario is from a series of popular puzzle games where you kill viruses using special pills called Megavitamins.
Snake: Sounds pretty strange. Then again, Mario's never been known to be logical...
Otacon: Don't underestimate him, Snake. Just because he's Mario doesn't mean he is the same exact Mario you've fought before. It's a different ball game here.
Snake: Kind of hard to believe a change of clothes would make him different.
Otacon: Some say clothes make the man. In this case, it makes Mario a doctor.
Snake: Is he a licensed doctor?
Otacon: Well, um....eh.....err....you know, I don't think he is...
Snake: ....If anything happens, don't let him take care of me.

Ghirahim:
Snake: Otacon, there's a guy here who is... disturbing me.
Otacon: Watch out, Snake! That is Demon Lord Ghirahim. Don't underestimate him because of his flamboyant appearence! He's a fierce fighter.
Snake: He seems to be enjoying himself too much... It's kind of creepy.
Otacon: Like I said, don't judge him by his flamboyance, it's a ruse. He's actually quite sadistic. Lower your guard and he will torture you.
Snake: Maybe I should keep my distance. After all, he has just a sword.
Otacon: That's the best idea, but you still have to watch out for the blades he summons magically and throws at you. So don't get overconfident.
Snake: Got it.

King Boo:
Snake: Woah!
Otacon: What is it Snake!
Snake: There's a floating blob wearing a crown with a giant tounge!
Ocelot: There's a new one!
Otacon: How'd you get this frequency Ocelot!
Ocelot: Pretty easy really, I just ha-
Snake: Ok! Back to this giant ball!
Otacon: Look stay away from all the dangly bits!
Snake: They're all dangly bits! He's like flying jelly!
Otacon: Uh.. How about explosives!?
Snake: They just go through him! He seems scared when I look straight at him though!
Otacon: *Ashamed* I-I was getting to that! Look at him directly and fire projectiles!
Snake: Nope! He deals with fear well! He dodged it expertly!
Otacon: Snake! You don't need me! Just trust your instinct!
Snake: Wha- *Otacon ends transmission"

King K rool:
Snake: Colonel, im fighting a giant alligator!
Colonel: Thats King K. Rool. He's the ruler of the Kremlings and Donkey Kong's rival.
Colonel: He is always trying to steal Donkey Kong's bananas for reasons unkown.
Snake: Doesnt sound like the most productive villian...
Colonel: Though his ambitions bewilder us, this guy is a powerhouse in combat.
Colonel: He likes to throw his crown in battle, so look out.
Snake: Throwing crowns? He must be filthy rich, or just a big fool of a king.
Colonel: He plays many other roles, including a pirate, mad scientist, and a pro boxer.
Snake: Stealing bananas and playing dress-up? This guy has way too much extra time.
Colonel: Indeed, because thats all the information I have about him.
Snake: Perhaps its time for him to find a new hobby, or a job.

Medusa:
Snake: This woman has snakes for hair! Should I get them off?
Mei Ling: Watch out! That's Medusa, Palutena's sister.
Snake: Palutena..? But... they're so different.
Mei Ling: Something happened to Medusa to make her look like that. She blames Palutena and is always trying to take over Skyworld. She fights with that long staff she's carrying, and her eye beam will turn you to stone.
Snake: Don't worry. I'm not afraid to hit a girl.
Mei Ling:...

Plusle and Minun:
Snake: Colonel, why are there two rats running around?
Colonel: Those are no rats snake, they're Plusle and Minun, don't anger them or you'll end up with more of a shock than Ocelot's torture device.
Snake: ..! But they're so small, that's impossible.
Colonel: Alone, yes, but as a duo they can combine they're power to encase you completely in sparks and--
Snake: But will it really hurt that much? I mean, look at them, if they stand on top of eachother, they might be as high as Psycho-mantis' leg.
Colonel: ... There's no talking to you, look, just watch your back... and front.

Mr. Stevenson:
Snake: Colonel, who is this 1940's noir looking guy.
Colonel: That's, Mr. Stevenson, he's an ex-FBI agent who became a detective.
Snake: For a detective he's got some advanced weaponry.
Colonel: That's the NES zapper, in his game, the player would shoot the enemies on the screen while he ran along. The player would have to shoot him in order for him to jump.
Snake: Poor guy
Colonel: Be careful, it isn't tested if he shoots you, you jump.
Snake: Alright Colonel.

Muddy Mole:
Snake: Colonel, who's the mole wearing sunglasses?
Colonel: That's Muddy Mole, Snake.
Snake: Never heard of him. He's probably no big threat.
Colonel: Be careful, Snake, Muddy here can do something that no one else here can do. He'll dig right beneath you and hit you from the other side.
Snake: That's pretty cheap, wouldn't you say?
Colonel: Coming from the man who's fighting a mole, while using a ton of explosives...just make sure to watch out, Snake.
Snake: What else is there to watch for?
Colonel: Besides digging, Muddy can also launch giant iron balls. And bombs, too.
Snake: ...Ugh.

Palutena:
Colonel: Snake! Can you hear me! My transmission is...zrrrggkk....gkhliluli...
Snake: Colonel! You are breaking up! Colonel!
Palutena: Hello Snake! It's good to finally meet you!
Snake: Who are you and what did you do to the Colonel?!
Palutena: My name is Palutena and the Goddess of Skyworld. I just hacked the transmission. Pretty easy, actually.
Snake: ....ok. What do you want...?
Palutena: Oh, I just want to talk. How are you doing?
Snake: Uh, we are in a middle of a fight.
Palutena: Oh, yes yes. I guess we are. By the way, watch out for my Glamblaster! It'll blow you away!
Snake: Yeah, thanks.

Ridley:
Snake: Colonel, what is what thing!? It looks like a huge purple dragon thing!
Colonel: Watch out, Snake! That is the dread space pirate, Ridley! He is notorious within the galaxy for his ruthlessness and cunning!
Snake: What kind of name is Ridley, though? If I was a space pirate, I would be called Xanith...
Colonel: This is no time for talk, Snake. Ridley is a dangerous enemy that spits out fireballs, lasers, uses his claws and spikes, and can even fly at high speeds. He is a force to be reckoned with.
Snake: Yeah, it looks like he can tear my Cypher to shreds.
Colonel: But on the ground, he is clumsy and slow. Try to bring him to the ground and finish him there.
Snake: Easier said than done!

Rosalina:
Snake: Mei Ling, what can you tell me about Rosalina.
Mei Ling: Rosalina is the watcher of the cosmos, often called the mother of the stars. She is also the surrogate mother of the cute little star-like creatures called "Lumas".
Snake: She sounds like a "Big Brother" satellite waiting to happen. Or, "Big Sister" in her case.
Mei Ling: It's not like that, Snake. She patrols the vast reaches of space as the protector of the galaxy; not as a surveyor of planets, let alone Earth.
Snake: She seems so quiet and monotone too. It's a bit creepy.
Mei Ling: She's been through more than you know. She left her home, including her parents at a very young age, just to take care of the Lumas. She must be very brave to willingly sacrifice so much to help those creatures.
Snake: ...
Mei Ling: Snake? What's wrong?
Snake: Nothing...

Roy:
Snake: Hey, is this kid some cheap knockoff of Ike?
Otacon: Watch it, Snake. That's Roy, and he's a very talented swordsman.
Snake: Why is he smiling? He doesn't seem very serious.
Otacon: Even if that is the case, he's still dangerous. He uses the Sword of Seals, which combines Ike's fiery attacks with Marth's quick sword moves.
Snake: Hmm... Maybe if i can throw him off balance, he'll drop that sword. Then we'll see who's so smug.
Otacon: *sigh* Whatever, Snake. Good luck.
Snake: Thanks.

Snake (Clone):
Snake: Colonel, he's back!
Colonel: Who's back?
Snake: The clone of myself!
Colonel: What? They must still have data of you and made you again!
Snake: He's wearing a different sneaking suit and using different tactics, just like before.
Snake: I can take him on, but he worries me. How many clones of myself could there be out there?
Colonel: Oh no. That is bad! They could have a whole army that are clones of you!
Snake: Well I guess I will just have to take them out one by one.
Colonel: We would help, but we would not want to attack the real you by accident.
Colonel: For the sake of your life, you will need to defeat the clones yourself.
Snake: Works for me.

Starfy:
Snake: Mei Ling, there is some sort of Chinese knockoff of Kirby here.
Mei Ling: Well I wouldn't say that, but he is quite adorable. He is actually the prince of Pufftop and a hero who stops to help others without reward. But he's a bit spacey at times.
Snake: Considering how he's blankly staring at me, I am hardly surprised.
Mei Ling: Just remember that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. Though clumsy on land, he is a surprisingly athletic swimming who can take down entire monsters with only spinning.
Snake: Spinning? Are you serious?
Mei Ling: Well I think words don't do it justice. Maybe you should just find out for yourself to see what I mean.

Takamaru:
Snake: Otacon, can you give me details about this samurai guy here?
Otacon: That would be Takamaru, a samurai from Edo Japan who once slayed an alien force and saved Japan from devastation.
Snake: A samurai slaying aliens back in ancient Japan? Sounds like some sort of cheesy horror film.
Otagon: Maybe so, but being a samurai he has a fair amount of skills with the katana and shurikens, so taking him lightly wouldn't be such a bright idea.
Snake: He may have the skills of a warrior, but using primitive technology won't help him out in the field of battle for long.
Octagon: Yes well, just avoid the swing from that sword for the sake of your limbs.

Toadsworth:
Snake: Otacon! There's an tiny old man with a huge head here!
Otacon: You mean you're fighting Toadsworth?
Snake: ...Toadsworth?
Otacon: Not only is Toadsworth is Peach' attendant, he's also one of the wisest of Toads. Without him, she and her kingdom would be lost.
Snake: But Peach keeps getting kidnapped! He isn't do a very good job, huh? If it wasn't for Mario...
Otacon: I think Toadsworth deserves a little more respect. Guess who was the one that taught Mario to fight?

Waluigi: Number 1
Snake: Colonel, can you tell me who this is? I've never seen him before.
Colonel: That's Waluigi, the evil counterpart to Luigi. He's played a massive role in the Mario spinoff series. He has experience with tennis, golf, basketball, dancing, parties and-
Snake: Does he have any experience with FIGHTING?
Colonel: That... i do not know.
Snake: Well, this should be easy.
Colonel: I'm not too sure about that, he's pretty dangerious with that tennis racket.
Snake: Pfft, yeah. Like he's gonna use me as a tennis ball.

Waluigi: Number 2
Snake: Otacon, who's this tall guy walking around here ?
Otacon: That's Waluigi, Snake. He and Wario have done many mischivious schemes together.
Snake: Now that you mention it, he kinda does look like Wario. Are they brothers or something ?
Otacon: I ... uh... don't know actually. But something that I can tell you about him is that he's Luigi's rival, he does whatever he can to make the poor guy's life miserable.
Snake: First a haunted mansion full of ghosts, now this guy ? Poor Luigi never gets a break does he ?

Zoroark:
[Illusion active]
Snake: Something seems a little off about [character], but I can't exactly put my head on it.
Colonel: Snake, that's just the heat of battle playing with your mind. Just stay focused on the mission and complete your goal.
Snake: Yeah yeah, whatever. I doubt that's my sanity slipping though.

[Zoroark exposed]
Snake: What!? I knew something was off about [character]!
Colonel: Looks like your actually fighting against the Pokemon Zoroark, also known as the Master of Illusions.
Snake: So wait, this fox thing can change it's shape to whatever it desires? That could be quite lethal in the wrong hands.
Colonel: Not exactly. It just mimics the appearance of whatever it desires, as such it doesn't actually gain any new abilities from altering it's appearance. But that doesn't mean it's a weakling by a long shot, so stay away from it when possible.
Snake: Maybe capturing one would help with developing new stealth technology.
Colonel: We'll worry about new gear later, just focus on taking down Zoroark.

splat

Smash Lord
Toadsworth:

Snake: Otacon! There's an tiny old man with a huge head here!
Otacon: You mean you're fighting Toadsworth?
Snake: ...Toadsworth?
Otacon: Not only is Toadsworth is Peach' attendant, he's also one of the wisest of Toads. Without him, she and her kingdom would be lost.
Snake: But Peach keeps getting kidnapped! He isn't do a very good job, huh? If it wasn't for Mario...
Otacon: I think Toadsworth deserves a little more respect. Guess who was the one that taught Mario to fight?

jigglover

Smash Lord
Here's mine for Plusle and Minun:

Snake: Colonel, why are there two rats running around?
Colonel: Those are no rats snake, they're Plusle and Minun, don't anger them or you'll end up with more of a shock than Ocelot's torture device.
Snake: ..! But they're so small, that's impossible.
Colonel: Alone, yes, but as a duo they can combine they're power to encase you completely in sparks and--
Snake: But will it really hurt that much? I mean, look at them, if they stand on top of eachother, they might be as high as Psycho-mantis' leg.
Colonel: ... There's no talking to you, look, just watch your back... and front.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
For Rosalina.

Snake: Mei Ling, what can you tell me about Rosalina.
Mei Ling: Rosalina is the watcher of the cosmos, often called the mother of the stars. She is also the surrogate mother of the cute little star-like creatures called "Lumas".
Snake: She sounds like a "Big Brother" satellite waiting to happen. Or, "Big Sister" in her case.
Mei Ling: It's not like that, Snake. She patrols the vast reaches of space as the protector of the galaxy; not as a surveyor of planets, let alone Earth.
Snake: She seems so quiet and monotone too. It's a bit creepy.
Mei Ling: She's been through more than you know. She left her home, including her parents at a very young age, just to take care of the Lumas. She must be very brave to willingly sacrifice so much to help those creatures.
Snake: ...
Mei Ling: Snake? What's wrong?
Snake: Nothing...

Pichu4SSB4

You're not going Turbo?
Waluigi.

Snake: Colonel, can you tell me who this is? I've never seen him before.
Colonel: That's Waluigi, the evil counterpart to Luigi. He's played a massive role in the Mario spinoff series. He has experience with tennis, golf, basketball, dancing, parties and-
Snake: Does he have any experience with FIGHTING?
Colonel: That... i do not know.
Snake: Well, this should be easy.
Colonel: I'm not too sure about that, he's pretty dangerious with that tennis racket.
Snake: Pfft, yeah. Like he's gonna use me as a tennis ball.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
Mr. Stevenson

Snake: Colonel, who is this 1940's noir looking guy.
Colonel: That's, Mr. Stevenson, he's an ex-FBI agent who became a detective.
Snake: For a detective he's got some advanced weaponry.
Colonel: That's the NES zapper, in his game, the player would shoot the enemies on the screen while he ran along. The player would have to shoot him in order for him to jump.
Snake: Poor guy
Colonel: Be careful, it isn't tested if he shoots you, you jump.
Snake: Alright Colonel.

D

Deleted member

Dr. Mario

Snake: Why is Mario in a lab coat?
Otacon: That's because he's Dr. Mario, Snake. Dr. Mario is from a series of popular puzzle games where you kill viruses using special pills called Megavitamins.
Snake: Sounds pretty strange. Then again, Mario's never been known to be logical...
Otacon: Don't underestimate him, Snake. Just because he's Mario doesn't mean he is the same exact Mario you've fought before. It's a different ball game here.
Snake: Kind of hard to believe a change of clothes would make him different.
Otacon: Some say clothes make the man. In this case, it makes Mario a doctor.
Snake: Is he a licensed doctor?
Otacon: Well, um....eh.....err....you know, I don't think he is...
Snake: ....If anything happens, don't let him take care of me.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ridley

Snake: Colonel, what is what thing!? It looks like a huge purple dragon thing!

Colonel: Watch out, Snake! That is the dread space pirate, Ridley! He is notorious within the galaxy for his ruthlessness and cunning!

Snake: What kind of name is Ridley, though? If I was a space pirate, I would be called Xanith...

Colonel: This is no time for talk, Snake. Ridley is a dangerous enemy that spits out fireballs, lasers, uses his claws and spikes, and can even fly at high speeds. He is a force to be reckoned with.

Snake: Yeah, it looks like he can tear my Cypher to shreds.

Colonel: But on the ground, he is clumsy and slow. Try to bring him to the ground and finish him there.

Snake: Easier said than done!

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Dixie Kong:

Snake: Mei Ling, who's this monkey with the huge ponytail?
Mei Ling: Thats Dixie Kong. She's a chimp from the Donkey Kong series.
Mei Ling: Her Ponytail is more than just for show. She can fly huge distances by twirling her hair while in the air.
Snake: Really? Is it motorized or something?
Mei Ling: Hahaha, no Snake. She also uses her hair to attack, so dont underestimate her.
Snake: How much harm could hair do?
Mei Ling: More than you think, Snake.
Snake: Pfft, nothing I cant handle.
Mei Ling: Personally I love her hair! Its so cute!
Snake: You can talk fashion later. I got to fight.
Mei Ling: Ok, ok. Good luck Snake!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Ghirahim:

Snake: Otacon, there's a guy here who is... disturbing me.
Otacon: Watch out, Snake! That is Demon Lord Ghirahim. Don't underestimate him because of his flamboyant appearence! He's a fierce fighter.
Snake: He seems to be enjoying himself too much... It's kind of creepy.
Otacon: Like I said, don't judge him by his flamboyance, it's a ruse. He's actually quite sadistic. Lower your guard and he will torture you.
Snake: Maybe I should keep my distance. After all, he has just a sword.
Otacon: That's the best idea, but you still have to watch out for the blades he summons magically and throws at you. So don't get overconfident.
Snake: Got it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Muddy Mole

Snake: Colonel, who's the mole wearing sunglasses?
Colonel: That's Muddy Mole, Snake.
Snake: Never heard of him. He's probably no big threat.
Colonel: Be careful, Snake, Muddy here can do something that no one else here can do. He'll dig right beneath you and hit you from the other side.
Snake: That's pretty cheap, wouldn't you say?
Colonel: Coming from the man who's fighting a mole, while using a ton of explosives...just make sure to watch out, Snake.
Snake: What else is there to watch for?
Colonel: Besides digging, Muddy can also launch giant iron balls. And bombs, too.
Snake: ...Ugh.

Jhonnykiller45

Smash Journeyman
I actually was thinking of making a thread like this, but I was too lazy to do so.

Anyways, I've made some Snake codecs for some veterans and others.

The Great and Epic Captain Falcon
Snake: Hey Otacon, that's Captain Falcon right ? I remember when I fought him in Brawl. Anything's changed since then ?
Otacon: Well, since you've fought against him in Brawl, Captain Falcon has been training day and night to become even more stronger than he was before.
Snake: Now that I think about it, we should do that thing again for old time's sake.
Otacon: What thing ? *thinks for a moment* Oh yeah! that thing. Okay, let's go on 3. 1, 2, 3!
Snake: Faaaalcooon Puuuuunch!
Otacon: Faaaalcooon Kiiiiiiiiick!

Waluigi
Snake: Otacon, who's this tall guy walking around here ?
Otacon: That's Waluigi, Snake. He and Wario have done many mischivious schemes together.
Snake: Now that you mention it, he kinda does look like Wario. Are they brothers or something ?
Otacon: I ... uh... don't know actually. But something that I can tell you about him is that he's Luigi's rival, he does whatever he can to make the poor guy's life miserable.
Snake: First a haunted mansion full of ghosts, now this guy ? Poor Luigi never gets a break does he ?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Dark Samus

Snake: Otacon, why is Samus in front of me? She looks different than before.

Otacon: Is she pulsating with murderous dark energy?

Snake: Yeah. She's emitting some intense dark energy. It's making my hair stand on end.

Otacon: That's Dark Samus, Snake.

Snake: Dark Samus?

Otacon: Yes. Dark Samus is a being comprised entirely of Phazon that took the form of Samus.

Snake: I see. I wonder what her Zero Suit form looks like...

Otacon: Be careful, Snake. This isn't the same Samus you faced before. She uses poisoning Phazon based attacks that can also freeze you.

Snake: Looking at her, you'd think she would be a Samus clone.

Otacon: Yeah, many people think that.....But don't let your guard down, Snake!

:phone:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
For Dark Pit

Snake: Colonel, what is wrong with Pit?
Colonel: Um, Snake
Snake: It looks like he went goth.
Colonel: Snake?
Snake: He even dyed his wings? How did he do that? Magic Shampoo?
Colonel: Snake, that's Dark Pit. He was created by the Mirror of Truth when Pandora, the Goddess of Calamity, tried to make an evil version of Pit.
Snake: So did it work?
Colonel: Well, sorta, unlike many of the other dark version of Nintendo characters, he's isn't fully evil. That's because Pit smashed the mirror before the process was complete.
Snake: So, he's like like Pit the second? Pittoo?
Colonel: Yeah, he doesn't like to be called that.
Dark Pit: Hey, don't call me that. Now, are you here to fight or what?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Palutena

Colonel: Snake! Can you hear me! My transmission is...zrrrggkk....gkhliluli...

Snake: Colonel! You are breaking up! Colonel!

Palutena: Hello Snake! It's good to finally meet you!

Snake: Who are you and what did you do to the Colonel?!

Palutena: My name is Palutena and the Goddess of Skyworld. I just hacked the transmission. Pretty easy, actually.

Snake: ....ok. What do you want...?

Palutena: Oh, I just want to talk. How are you doing?

Snake: Uh, we are in a middle of a fight.

Palutena: Oh, yes yes. I guess we are. By the way, watch out for my Glamblaster! It'll blow you away!

Snake: Yeah, thanks.

:phone:

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
King K Rool:

Snake: Colonel, im fighting a giant alligator!
Colonel: Thats King K. Rool. He's the ruler of the Kremlings and Donkey Kong's rival.
Colonel: He is always trying to steal Donkey Kong's bananas for reasons unkown.
Snake: Doesnt sound like the most productive villian...
Colonel: Though his ambitions bewilder us, this guy is a powerhouse im combat.
Colonel: He likes to throw his crown in battle, so look out.
Snake: Throwing crowns? He must be filthy rich, or just a big fool of a king.
Colonel: He plays many other roles, including a pirate, mad scientist, and a pro boxer.
Snake: Stealing bananas and playing dress-up? This guy has way too much extra time.
Colonel: Indeed, because thats all the information I have about him.
Snake: Perhaps its time for him to find a new hobby, or a job.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Here are some mediocre ones I just made up.

[COLLAPSE="Takamaru"]Snake: Octagon, can you give me details about this samurai guy here?
Otacon: That would be Takamaru, a samurai from Edo Japan who once slayed an alien force and saved Japan from devastation.
Snake: A samurai slaying aliens back in ancient Japan? Sounds like some sort of cheesy horror film.
Otagon: Maybe so, but being a samurai he has a fair amount of skills with the katana and shurikens, so taking him lightly wouldn't be such a bright idea.
Snake: He may have the skills of a warrior, but using primitive technology won't help him out in the field of battle for long.
Octagon: Yes well, just avoid the swing from that sword for the sake of your limbs.
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Starfy"]Snake: Mei Ling, there is some sort of Chinese knockoff of Kirby here.
Mei Ling: Well I wouldn't say that, but he is quite adorable. He is actually the prince of Pufftop and a hero who stops to help others without reward. But he's a bit spacey at times.
Snake: Considering how he's blankly staring at me, I am hardly surprised.
Mei Ling: Just remember that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. Though clumsy on land, he is a surprisingly athletic swimming who can take down entire monsters with only spinning.
Snake: Spinning? Are you serious?
Mei Ling: Well I think words don't do it justice. Maybe you should just find out for yourself to see what I mean.
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Zoroark"]
[Illusion active]
Snake: Something seems a little off about [character], but I can't exactly put my head on it.
Colonel: Snake, that's just the heat of battle playing with your mind. Just stay focused on the mission and complete your goal.
Snake: Yeah yeah, whatever. I doubt that's my sanity slipping though.

[Zoroark exposed]
Snake: What!? I knew something was off about [character]!
Colonel: Looks like your actually fighting against the Pokemon Zoroark, also known as the Master of Illusions.
Snake: So wait, this fox thing can change it's shape to whatever it desires? That could be quite lethal in the wrong hands.
Colonel: Not exactly. It just mimics the appearance of whatever it desires, as such it doesn't actually gain any new abilities from altering it's appearance. But that doesn't mean it's a weakling by a long shot, so stay away from it when possible.
Snake: Maybe capturing one would help with developing new stealth technology.
Colonel: We'll worry about new gear later, just focus on taking down Zoroark.
[/COLLAPSE]

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
And a few more...

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Black Knight"]Snake: Mei Ling, who is this guy with the black armor?
Mei Ling: You're fighting the Black Knight, Snake. He's one of Ike's greatest enemies.
Snake: Seems that massive armor isn't helping much with his movement.
Mei Ling: Yes, but he's a great swordsman, one swing of that sword can be devastating.
Snake: That sword seems familiar somehow.
Mei Ling: It's the Alondite, the counterpart to Ike's sword Ragnell. Much like Ragnell, it's a divine blade so it can't be destroyed.
Snake: Even with firepower, he hardly seems to budge. What am I supposed to do?
Mei Ling: Well, when the Black Knight lost his duel with Ike in Crimea, his once blessed armor lost it's divine power, so try attacking at a long range and you'll eventually defeat him.
Snake: Seems that presistence is going to be the key for victory.
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Bowser Jr."]Colonel: You're fighting against Bowser Jr., Snake?
Snake: Don't tell me that's his son.
Colonel: Yes, and he's quite a troublemaker, he's likely going to play all kinds of tricks to defeat you. He can also breathe fire and throw shells at you.
Snake: Seems a little too cheerful for someone who's fighting.
Colonel: Well, he is Bowser's son, so he's likely spoiled and sees destruction as a little more than a plaything.
Snake: Sounds dangerous. Anyway, it's back to the mission for me.
[/COLLAPSE]

deuxhero

Smash Journeyman
If Kalas got in, I can easily see his codec call having jokes about Ac!d and or Yu-gi-oh (as it is owned by Konami)

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
One for Medusa!
[COLLAPSE="Medusa"]Snake: This woman has snakes for hair! Should I get them off?
Mei Ling: Watch out! That's Medusa, Palutena's sister.
Snake: Palutena..? But... they're so different.
Mei Ling: Something happened to Medusa to make her look like that. She blames Palutena and is always trying to take over Skyworld. She fights with that long staff she's carrying, and her eye beam will turn you to stone.
Snake: Don't worry. I'm not afraid to hit a girl.
Mei Ling:...[/COLLAPSE]

jigglover

Smash Lord
Here's one for King Boo:
Snake: Woah!
Otacon: What is it Snake!
Snake: There's a floating blob wearing a crown with a giant tounge!
Ocelot: There's a new one!
Otacon: How'd you get this frequency Ocelot!
Ocelot: Pretty easy really, I just ha-
Snake: Ok! Back to this giant ball!
Otacon: Look stay away from all the dangly bits!
Snake: They're all dangly bits! He's like flying jelly!
Otacon: Uh.. How about explosives!?
Snake: They just go through him! He seems scared when I look straight at him though!
Otacon: *Ashamed* I-I was getting to that! Look at him directly and fire projectiles!
Snake: Nope! He deals with fear well! He dodged it expertly!
Otacon: Snake! You don't need me! Just trust your instinct!
Snake: Wha- *Otacon ends transmission"

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Snake (clone)

Snake: Colonel, he's back!
Colonel: Who's back?
Snake: The clone of myself!
Colonel: What? They must still have data of you and made you again!
Snake: He's wearing a different sneaking suit and using different tactics, just like before.
Snake: I can take him on, but he worries me. How many clones of myself could there be out there?
Colonel: Oh no. That is bad! They could have a whole army that are clones of you!
Snake: Well I guess I will just have to take them out one by one.
Colonel: We would help, but we would not want to attack the real you by accident.
Colonel: For the sake of your life, you will need to defeat the clones yourself.
Snake: Works for me.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Codec for the ever-important Roy.

Snake: Hey, is this kid some cheap knockoff of Ike?
Otacon: Watch it, Snake. That's Roy, and he's a very talented swordsman.
Snake: Why is he smiling? He doesn't seem very serious.
Otacon: Even if that is the case, he's still dangerous. He uses the Sword of Seals, which combines Ike's fiery attacks with Marth's quick sword moves.
Snake: Hmm... Maybe if i can throw him off balance, he'll drop that sword. Then we'll see who's so smug.
Otacon: *sigh* Whatever, Snake. Good luck.
Snake: Thanks.

NessPSI

Smash Rookie
I don't know about the Roy one. Always smiling even in battle? A knockoff of Ike? That is nothing like Roy. Maybe in Smash Brother fanfiction, but no way like the real Roy. Roy is A very serious person in his game (Maybe even more serious than Marth!)

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
[collapse= VS. Bandana Dee]
Snake: Hey Mei Ling, what's THAT thing doing there?
Mei Ling: Snake, don't be silly! That's a Waddle Dee, but many people call him Bandana Dee.
Snake: Very original name. Isn't he one of those things the big fat penguin throws?
Mei Ling: Uh-huh! This one's the loyalest of the bunch. He uses his spear to try to help his boss.
Snake: In that case, why's he fighting solo style?
Mei Ling: It's a mystery, but he could be a double agent. He's good friends with Kirby and Meta Knight.
Snake: A fellow spy, huh? He's more than meets the eye. I'll go test him out and see what he's worth.
[/collapse]
[collapse= VS. Baby Mario & Baby Luigi]
Snake: Otacon, please tell me that I'm hallucinating...
Otacon: Nope! Those are actual babies. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, to be exact...
Snake: I'm not beating up kids, Otacon!
Otacon: They're no normal babies. They are younger versions of the two plumbers you fought earlier today!
Snake: God, first a monkey, then a trainer, now a duo of babies? Maybe next time I'll just leave the Smash tournament invitation for Simon Belmont or Bomberman...
Otacon: Stop making clever fourth-wall jokes and get back to the fight, Snake!
Snake: Fine, but you're paying for any fees I get...
[/collapse]

Is this only for Snake codecs? Because I've got good ones for Little Mac, Pit and Mega Man.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Lyn

Snake: Mei Ling, who's this lady with the sword?
Mei Ling: That's Lyndis, or Lyn of Sacae.
Snake: Ooh, she sounds fancy.
Mei Ling: Don't get any ideas, Snake. Lyn's sword, the Mani Katti, is extremely powerful and fast. Heck, Lyn can slash with it so quickly, you can't even see her move!
Snake: Oh. That's a problem. Is she at least.. Y'know' sing-
Mei Ling: I wouldn't try that, Snake. Tempting as it may be, Lyn's willpower is amazingly strong. After all, she's lost her entire family AND was forced to kill her greedy uncle. It's kind of expected.
Snake: But still..
Mei Ling: Also, she's friends with two heroic lords, Eliwood and Hector.
Snake:...
Mei Ling: Um, Snake, are you OK? Snaaake?

Chrom

Snake: Colonel, what's up with all these blue-haired swordsmen?
Colonel: Chrom is no ordinary swordsman, Snake. Unlike Marth and Ike, Chrom isn't bound to only a sword. He has a javelin to attack with from afar.
Snake: Well, it seems weak enough.
Colonel: True. Just watch out for his blade, Falchion.
Snake: Falchion? I thought that was Marth's sword?
Colonel: Er, it is. You see, Chrom is a descendant of Marth.
Snake: Ugh..I think I've had enough of all these swordsmen for one day.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Ah, this thread brings me back. I believe there was a thread like this in the Pre-Brawl days. I should look through the archives for it sometime. I believe there were some really funny ones back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom