• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's & Palutena's SSB4 Codecs

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
More or less of a repost from the User Blogs-topic where I made this thread. I first thought of posting in the existing "Conversations about codec conversations" but suddenly thought it was mostly for Snake's.

Back few months I had been messing around with Snake and his codecs on each character in Brawl.These were pretty interesting, and I thought of attempting on similar codecs between Pit & Palutena in Uprising-style, since I'm quite sure that since Sakurai made them superchatty in Uprising, he'd carry this feature for the as codecs similar to Snake and Fox & Falco. They could be used it on Skyworld or Uprising-stage as Pit.
(Or Palutena if she becomes playable)
Lately these have becomed very popular and requests are raining down constantly. I decided to stop posting these on GameFAQS because the people there just threw me more requests over feedback. (In fact, only Pieman gave me a good suggestion of using Viridi and Hades as well, which I took notice on)

I'm now resetting the requesting list to do a fresh start and repost the old codecs below.
Feel free to suggest characters!

Oh, and if you see a something under someone's codec titled Conv.2 , it stands for a function, where if Pit were to call Palutena again for the codec (by a taunt or whatever), they'd sorta have "a continuing conversation" for the character. Usually these build upon stuff about the character and if I can pull another funny conversation if there's something left in my mind that I wanted to include in the codec.

[collapse=Toad by Young Horsetail]

Pit: *Puzzledly* A walking... mushroom?
Palutena: That's Toad, one of the royal members of Seven Mushroom Retainers who's duty is to bodyguard Princess Peach of Mushroom Kingdom.
Pit: Look him go! He's pretty nimble and strong for tree-hugging shroom. What is he, a walking powerup?
Palutena: He is a powerhouse, and puts a lot of speed in his steps. None knows where those supernatural attributes came from to him. He can't jump very high though with his small legs.
Pit: Whatever, he's going to get smashed until he has no spores left!
Palutena: Speaking of spores, Toad can also use them for his advantage. He can make huge mushrooms grow up if he scatters enough spores around him.
Pit: Ewwww, now that I think about it... I don't want to touch him. That guy should learn to do those hardcore dandruff shampooing habits.
Palutena: *Amusedly* Oh Pit, Toad simply has no hair, if you knew.
Pit:*Pouts* Whatever he is, he must be "the forbidden one" to touch. Just look at his polkadot head!
Palutena: You know Pit, I've seen you chasing those dark-red, poisonous mushrooms with such a glee, always getting shrinked again after biting one. Have you maybe lost your sense of which mushrooms are edible and non-edible?
Pit: *Astonished* But... I can't ever recognize which is which! Is it the bright red one or the dark-red one...
Palutena: That's it Pit. Biology lessons for you. Tomorrow morning.

Conv. 2
Pit:*Pondering* So if Toad's so fast and powerful, why Peach gets kidnapped so much?
Palutena: From what I've gathered, Toad's been said to be very cowardly person despite his strengths.
Pit: *Disappointed* Wow. Way to blow off a potential suprise butt-kicking bodyguard.
Palutena: I have to agree with you on that: he'd make a very reliable bodyguard if trained well. Oddly enough even the other six Mushroom Retainers can't take care of Princess Peach.
Pit: How-to Have Your Own Bodyguard Page 573: Never trust your safety upon a bunch of mushrooms.
Palutena: Then why don't you go out there and train them to be brave, loyal bodyguards like you are? Everyone would benefit from it, with kidnapping surely diminishing away.
Pit:*Unsurely* That's a good idea... But I don't it they'd become any different. Also...
Palutena: Yes Pit?
Pit: We wouldn't get any new Mario-games anymore?
Palutena: Of course we will... but they'd be all starring Toad.
Pit: Who eats plumber heads to make himself grow!

Palutena: What was that about?
Pit: *Gets very nervous*
Uhmmm- f-forget what I just said. Just... forget it.

[/collapse]

[COLLAPSE="Starfy by Young Horsetail"]

Pit: Lady Palutena, I wouldn't ever expect myself to get into this sort of awkward of situation: but I'm fighting against a starfish. And even out of the water, too!
Palutena: You mean Starfy? He's actually no starfish.
Pit: Then what is he?
Palutena: He's the Prince Of Pufftop! A bit of... very clumsy royalty, but he's quite determined when he sets his mind on something. Isn't he just adorable?
Pit: *Confidently* He is. He seems pretty harmless to me, too.
Palutena:: Don't try to underestimate him, Pit. Some rumors and stories tell him possessing very supergalactic strength passed down by his father. From what I remember, he once deflected away an entire moon launched by a certain evil extraterrestial force.
Pit: Really?! You got to be joking there... There's no way this little... star could do... Oooh, I get it. Star power.
Palutena: Still doesn't mean he's from outer space himself.
Pit: What was he then, again?
Palutena: The Prince Of Pufftop, of course!
Pit: That doesn't make any sense to me... I guess I can say he's the only individual of it's own kind?
Palutena: Precisely!

Conv. 2
Pit: Now that we're talking about 'sealife', I think it might be right time to tell something I've felt too embarrassed to mention in front of public.
Palutena: What is it Pit?
Pit: It's just that... I'm not just afraid of eggplants, but I'm also scared of water. My body goes totally numb if I fall on huge body of water.
Palutena: So you swim like a hammer. It might be no wonder, according to one ancient myth...
Pit: A myth? Lady Palutena, what does it have to do with me?
Palutena: Well, long time ago, there were two humans who were held in a prison inside a maze. The father made though wings from feathers and beewax, which he gave to his son. They successfully escaped: but the son was so marvelled with his ability to fly, that he soared even higher and higher...
Pit: Let me guess, that son got too near sunlight, and his wings burned up... Am I correct?
Palutena: That's right. The poor son fell on the sea and drowned. It's sucha tragic story...
Pit: I see... Wait, don't tell me...
Palutena: Don't worry, I don't think there's that much of possibility that you're related to him: it might just be a matter of coincidence.
Pit: I think so too... At least I would've been smarter.
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Lip by Young Horsetail"]

Pit: Lady Palutena?
Cordelia: Hello there little angel.
Pit: Woah! Who're you?! You're no Palutena...
Cordelia: I might not be, but I'm her friend from distant lands of Popples. I'm Cordelia, the Goddess of the Fairies.
Pit: Okay, at least you don't seem sort of evil lady... though you somehow give a bit of that vibe. Sorry for that. So do you have anything to say about Lip?
Cordelia: She's quite confident and tomboyish girl, and the wand she uses is the source of her power, and her most valued thing. The powers of plant life are in her command, so do watch out if you see them. Though the fact that she hadn't found herself yet accepting as the new queen worries me.
Pit: Queen...? I didn't expect you to know so much about her.
Cordelia: It's because I'm her mother. *Fufufu*
Pit: M-m-m-mother?! You're her MOTHER!? No wonder! You really know your daughter. So about Lip, you hope she'll become as great as you did?
Cordelia: I hope for so too. I have faith on her. Please, do support her. She needs it in her way to take my place.
Pit: I... I will.
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Ridley by Young Horsetail"]

Pit: Palutenaaa!
Palutena: You sound very concerned there Pit! What's wrong?
Pit: I'm battling against the devil! Not just any kind of devil, but he's in a form of dragon!
Palutena: That's Ridley, one of the most high-ranked members from the galactic gang called Space Pirates. He's very wicked reptile, someone NOT to be taken lightly at any costs.
Pit: That's very clear to me already. Look at him take down the other fighters! Eww, he clearly enjoys it...
Palutena: He's very sadistic and bloodthirsty too: he never gets tired for the sight of destruction.
Pit: I see... You have any good advices around him?
Palutena: To be honest, I don't know about his weaknesses at the moment. I'm sorry.
Pit: Oh no... I guess I gotta find someway around to defeat him.
But I wonder, if he's one of those usual "Dumb Dragon"-characters... maybe this scary outeriour is just to get us caught off-guard.

*Palutena suddenly disappears, and it appears Ridley was playing as her all time long*
Ridley: Going so far as to insult me, sissy boy? My playtime's done then... Prepare to lose your immortality to my hands!
Pit: HOLY PALUTENA! HELP MEEEE!

[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Alice (Balloon Kid) by Young Horsetail"]

Pit: Lady Palutena, why there's a little girl in middle of a battlefield?! We can't allow civilians to get in danger!
Palutena: That's Alice, a citizen of Pencilvania- she's been well-known for her love to balloons, which has even earned her a name of Balloon Kid among the town folk.
Pit: Now that's much worse... I'm gonna get her out of here.
Palutena: Watch out Pit, she might fight back. Or maybe even escape away by floating up using her balloons: she's very skilled 'Balloon Fighter'.
Pit: She uses balloons to fly!? That's not fair...
Palutena: She's light enough to do that, you know. Once she used it to rescue her little brother Jim, even risking her life and limb to destroy the Anti-Balloon Fighter Machine. An admirable, strongwilled child there indeed.
Pit: You know, maybe I'd try 'Balloon Fighting'...
Palutena: Sorry Pit, but an angel like you would look very undignifying with air balloons strapped on your back. I can't allow that.
Pit: But... *gets upset*

[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Mewtwo by Young Horsetail"]

Pit: Who's this feline-like creature? He looks very... serious.
Palutena: That's Mewtwo, a PKMN created by the scientists, who was meant to be a clone of Mew.
Pit: A clone?! But cloning is-
Palutena: A very serious crime for life and it's miraculilty, yes. Mewtwo had to go through a lot for that, and I'm not sure if he has found his way to life without worrying about who he is.
Pit: I'm so shocked... if I were a clone of someone.. I wouldn't have any origin. I wouldn't belong to anywhere. I wouldn't ever be unique. Is my life even worth living? So unhuman and horrifying...
Palutena: Pit, are you crying?
Pit: I know I'm bit different from the rest of the angels... (of course there's Pittoo...) but I didn't know some would have it more worse than I do.
Palutena: Cheer up Pit. Even if you might have born very different from the others, it means you can also reach new heights and worlds unimaginable of a regular individual... you might not know how to fly, but it lets you see the life in other way... from a view of angel who can't fly.
But honestly, what I would do without an army captain and bodyguard like you... you've done so much more than an average angel could!
Pit: Palutena, I'm... speechless.
Palutena: But Pit, I thought you were aware of that yourself too. *Giggle*
Furthermore, I think Mewtwo and his presence helps us realise how precious our life's are, whatever the origin of birth and place. No matter how different you are, you were given ability to live and experience the world and it's amazing wonders. So was Mewtwo. You both are very unique and so are your lifes.
Pit: I see... thanks Lady Palutena.
Palutena: No problem. Don't worry about Mewtwo, things are looking up to him now... May his life be blessed one.

[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Tom Nook by Young Horsetail"] Pit: Lady Palutena, can you please explain why there's a raccoon with an apron messing around here?
Palutena: His name is Tom Nook. And he's not a raccoon. To be more accurate, he's a tanooki.
Pit: Tonooke?
Palutena: It's tanooki. Tanooki's are japanese raccoon dogs. Obviously, Tom Nook's name even suggests this, hm?
Pit: * Is certainly not impressed of Nook's fighting style* Do they also use everyday tools for beating others?
Palutena: No, they don't. Actually, many myths of the japanese folklore, tanookis are mischievous masters of disguise, using only a one leaf to shapeshift into anything imaginable.
Pit: Anything possible?! as in, ANYTHING?
Palutena: Yes-yes... or so is rumored.
Pit: Then that raccoon then has more gifts bestowed upon him than he knows. Why won't he use his skill of shapeshifting then? You know, instead of throwing around money, shooting with a slingshot, either digging up fossils with his shovel or slamming people with it, flailing around with a fishing rod, or something else very normal! He acts like a very ordinary individual instead of a tanooki!
Palutena: This might then interest you Pit: while Tom Nook appears to be quite gold-hearted upon ones he meets, he's a very well-known, determined businessman. This tanooki you're fighting against runs a huge marketing business in his country, the Animal Island.
Pit: *Completely suprised* Woooah. That is... completely new. I guess he didn't bother putting on more wealthy clothes for battle.
Palutena: And just adding, he even provides houses for the new residents of the Animal Island, though it's usual habit for him to never tell beforehand how costly the houses are before they make it in their new home. Despite all this, they must pay him a loan for it, they wanted it or not. He really seems to be slightly twisted for a businessman, yes?
Pit: I take it back- He is a tanooki. Also known as greedy jerks in a cute sheep's clothing.

[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Palutena by Frostwraith"]
Pit: Lady Palutena?! What are you doing here?!
Palutena: I also like a fight sometimes, Pit. Think you can beat me?
Pit: How would that be possible, I'm not supposed to fight you! Wait... you're a fake!
Palutena: No, it's the real me! I feel like testing you today.
Pit: Seems like I have no choice... it's on!
Hades: Will you look at that! It seems that pretty Palutena can't stand poor Pitty anymore! And when I thought I had seen everything... :troll:
Viridi: We all knew this was going to happen, sooner or later. *giggle*
Palutena: Looks like we have a lovely audience, isn't it nice, Pit?
Pit: *annoyed* Hmph... so nice...

Conv. 2: (A Final Smash is used)
Viridi: Look at them go, it's like the are fierce enemies of one another!
Hades: Oh, yes! They're wearing each another like never before... I would much like to send my minions here and cause some mischief myself, but it wouldn't be the same thing, right?
Palutena: Thank you for your continued support, divine audience!
Viridi: Palutena sure has confidence in herself.
Hades: Who would've known that pretty Palutena would be such a fierce fighter? Oh, Pitty... you'll never see your precious goddess the same way ever again.
Pit: Hades! Shut up! I'm trying to focus here!
Hades: He can't assume the truth! Don't you know, Pitty? Pretty Palutena is going to finish you!
Pit: We'll see about that!
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Dark Pit by Frostwraith"]
Pit:
Pittoo!
Dark Pit: I've longed to fight you again, Pit! I'm not going easy on you!
Pit: Well, I'm not going to back off too! This isn't Light vs. Dark, it's just you and me this time!
Dark Pit: Bring it on!
Hades: Hellooooo there, little angels! Hope you don't mind my presence in your duel.
Pit: Hades!
Hades: Aww... looks like Pitty is losing his nerve, but I'm sure his twin Pittooey doesn't mind having someone to root for him, right? :troll:
Dark Pit: Won't you bother someone else?
Hades: Yow! Such cold words! I didn't know that angels were capable of hurting their dearest friends!
Pit: No one cares about it!
Hades: You're so boring, Pitty Pat. I really wish I could send my minions to entertain you. Oh well, I can't break the terms of the contract I signed to spectate in Smash Bros. matches. It would be unsuitable for someone of my stature.
Dark Pit: So, you come here and annoy us to no end?
Hades: Well, that's one point for you, little angel. I also like to have some spotlight in this massively popular game. And I can't think of anyone more suitable for this role than yours truly.
Pit and Dark Pit: *whispering* I'd better ignore him.
Hades: Ah, yes! The so-called twin connection! I'm not even sure who the ladies are rooting for! If only I had the magnificient opportunity to star in this very action... but I don't even have a body anymore, remember? You destroyed it, Pitty Pat! Whatever, I think I'm out of here. Ciao!
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Black Knight by Frostwraith"]Pit: This guy kinda remembers me of a dark lord.
Palutena: That's the Black Knight Zelgius. He's one of Tellius most powerful swordsmen.
Pit: Whoa! He's using that huge sword with such brutality!
Palutena: That sword is named Alondite and has divine powers. It's the counterpart to Ike's Ragnell.
Pit: Now that I think of it, the swords are really similar. But you said that those are divine swords... could they defeat a god?
Palutena: Well, yes.
Pit: This sounds like trouble.
Palutena: Have you forgotten that YOUR weapons are also divine?
Pit: Well... I suppose you're right.
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Ghirahim by Frostwraith"]Palutena: Pit, watch out!
Pit: What is it?
Palutena: Your opponent is Demon Lord Ghirahim. He is a brutal fighter and feels pleasure in torturing his opponents.
Hades: Seems like trouble for our friend Pitty.
Hades: Now, Pitty Pat, shouldn't you be focused in your fight? Turn a blind eye to him and you will likely going to be finished quickly.
Pit: You're telling me! Even if I go far away from him, he throws me spiked blades from afar.
Palutena: Just try dodging those and keep attacking him.
Hades: He seems to hate you even more than I do... now, I can't stop thinking in gettig his blackhearted soul.
Palutena: Still after souls, aren't you, Hades?
Pit: Seems that he will never change...
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Vs. Mr. Game & Watch by Frostwraith"]Pit: That's Mr. Game & Watch! How am I supposed to fight a two dimensional opponent?
Palutena: I don't know, just try to attack him anyway. I know, it's bizarre but I'm sure you'll get the hang of things.
Pit: *sarcastic* How kind of you...
Viridi: He's using all kinds of objects coming from nowhere! What an unnatural thing!
Hades: And now you throw a Reset Bomb destroying Pitty in the process?
Hades: We all know that how is this going to end, right?
Viridi: Actually, no. He's too... valuable to lose.
Pit: What to you mean?
Viridi: He's the first Nintendo character ever, there's no way you could lose someone of such stature.
Pit: I suppose you're right.
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Ice Climbers by Frostwraith"]Pit: So, those are the Ice Climbers...
Palutena: Yes, the blue one is Popo and the pink one is Nana. They've conquered many icy mountains before and have mastered the powers of ice.
Pit: So, they can hit me with the hammers if I'm close and shoot ice if I'm far, right?
Palutena: Precisely. There's one thing you should know as well.
Palutena: In their adventures they've gathered many vegetables.
Pit: Wait, what? Climbing ice mountains for vegetables? Seems weird to me...
Palutena: Maybe you should try it someday... Maybe climbing mountains and eating vegetables would give those wings the ability to fly.
Pit: I see you're messing with me again...
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Link by Frostwraith"]Pit: Lady Palutena?
Palutena: Yes?
Pit: That's Link, isn't he?
Palutena: Yes, you're right. He has superb sword skills and a wide range of weapons, so prepare for a fierce duel. His long fighting with Ganon and many dark forces have made him a legend.
Pit: So, it's two big heroes duelling against each other! This is going to be interesting.
Palutena: Well, you DO have a lot of similarities...
Dark Pit: There's even a Dark Link, you are aware of it?
Pit: I suppose this is another common thing...
Dark Pit: Wouldn't mind teaming up with this Dark Link fellow against you and Link.
Pit: Wait, what?
Dark Pit: You should know... I've even heard that there are other entities like a Dark Samus or a Shadow Mario... I suppose I'm just another one.
Palutena: It's really some kind of cliché, don't you agree?
Pit: Yeah, yeah...
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Marth"]Pit: Isn't that Marth over there?
Palutena: Yes, that's the Prince of Altea and wielder of the divine blade known as the Falchion.
Pit: I assume he was in a war before.
Palutena: That's right. He first defeated the Shadow Dragon Medeus, but years later he was betrayed by one of his closest companions.
Viridi: Typical human behavior...
Pit: There's got to be a reason for such betrayal.
Viridi: What reason? Humans are greedy, whoever did such betrayal was a greedy, selfish, little thing! It's so obvious.
Palutena: Actually, no. It was the result of a curse.
Pit: What? That's so sad, then...
Pandora: *sarcastic* Yes, yes, I'm breaking in tears. *more serious* You have no idea what it feels to be betrayed!
Pit: Pandora! What are you doing here?!
Palutena: Would you please enlighten us, Goddess of Calamity?
Pandora: Don't tell me you've forgotten that black wingel loon!
Dark Pit: You mean me?
Pandora: You! You are lucky to not be in my sight or I would be tearing you apart right now!
Dark Pit: I can blame you for creating me... but you'd do best remember that I will never obey to the likes of you!
Pandora: Insolent fool...
Hades: Looks like Pandora and Pittooey are bickering again. It's classic!
Pit: I wouldn't mind a bit of silence, I'm the one doing the fighting here!
Hades: So sorry, little angel, I didn't notice you were there!
Viridi: Just ignore them, Pit!
Palutena: Anyway, Pit, try to stay away from the blade's tip, that's where the attacks are more powerful.
Pit: Thanks, Lady Palutena! I really appreciate your help!
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Team Battle Special: Pit and Dark Pit"]Dark Pit: Feel like fighting together, Pit?
Pit: Yeah, let's go!
Palutena: Seems that Pit and Pittoo make a deadly team.
Viridi: Look at them go! I don't think their foes have any chance.
Hades: Not bad, I've never expected them to have such an... impressive teamwork.
Palutena: I think they have some sort of connection...
Viridi: You're not alone, Palutena.
Pit: These guys are tough!
Dark Pit: But they're no match for us, right?
Pit: I guess you're right. Oh, that reminds me! Our battle cry!
Dark Pit: Yeah, let's do it! Hope you haven't forgotten. Alright... 3... 2... 1...
Pit: Challengers of Smash Bros.! Hear our words!
Dark Pit: And see our actions!
Pit: I am Pit, servant of the goddess of light!
Dark Pit: And I am Dark Pit, servant of no other than myself!
Pit and Dark Pit: Together we'll rain death upon you!
Dark Pit: If you want to be KO'd, step right up!
Pit: And those who don't, too bad!
Pit and Dark Pit: Aw, yeah!
Viridi: I knew they would do this!
Hades: Seems that Ol' Pitty needs is shadow to make a... slightly decent battle cry.
Pit: Do you really have to ruin the best moments, Hades?
Hades: I do!
Dark Pit: Seems to be... a slightly indecent annoyance from the Lord of the Underworld.
Viridi: Yeah, Hades, you can be such a sap!
Hades: Awww, don't tell me anyone here hasn't got a sense of humor.
Viridi: Your slightly twisted sense of humor?
Dark Pit: Seems that Palutena is silent for some reason.
Pit: Strange, isn't it?
Palutena: I... am... speechless. That's all.
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Team Battle Special: Pit and Magnus"]Magnus: So, we're fighting together again, angel face?
Pit: Seems like it.
Magnus: You know you can count on me. If we work together, we'll easily defeat them. Since the Underworld's defeat things have become a little too quiet.
Pit: You mean to say that even in peace time we need fight or another, right?
Magnus: Something like that.
Palutena: Seems that Magnus could handle enemies in a close range, while you attack from afar.
Pit: Thanks, Lady Palutena!
Magnus: Chatting with your goddess again?
Pit: I suppose so...
Magnus: Why don't you focus on our fight?
Palutena: Still being a jerk, I see...
Pit: O... K...
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Pikachu"]Pit: A yellow mouse?
Viridi: How cute! That's a Pikachu!
Pit: Viridi!
Viridi: You know, Pikachu is a Pokémon, actually the most known of them all.
Pit: A Pokémon?
Viridi: It's short for Pocket Monster, that's what the humans call them. They keep them as pets or use them for battles.
Pit: And you disapprove of them?
Hades: Come now, Pitty, isn't it obvious?
Viridi: Well, yes! Humans catch them in the wild! It's unforgivable!
Hades: Maybe you should call the PETP.
Pit: The People for Ethic Treatment of Pokémon?
Dark Pit: I heard there's a gang called Team Plasma who aim for separation of humans and Pokémon.
Viridi: Maybe I should join them.
Pit: Totally fitting...
Phosphora: Am I late? You know, I would very much like to have a Pikachu. They're like me! Electrifying!
Dark Pit: Like Pit said... totally fitting.
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Team Battle Special: Pit and Palutena"]Pit: Lady Palutena! You came to help!
Palutena: I also like a little bit of fighting sometimes.
Pit: Then why don't you do this more time?
Palutena: I am a goddess. Gods have many businesses to attend to, so I can't leave my domain all time. You know, I have weapons to make, train the centurions, paperwork...
Pit: I didn't know you had paperwork to do.
Palutena: You don't know much about gods, do you?
Pit: You're telling me! I'm just an angel.
Palutena: Glad to see you're learning something.
Pit: *sarcastic* Yeah, a lot.
Palutena: Now you're being undignified.
Pit: Are you messing with me again?
Palutena: Maybe?
Pit: Definitely.
Palutena: Anyway, go after the opponents and I... will give you cover.
Pit: This got to be good...
Palutena: You don't believe me? I've an impressive resume on giving cover to angels.
Pit: You're crazy!
Palutena: You really still have a lot to learn!
Pit: Doesn't matter! You're crazy!
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Ganondorf"]Pit: That guy... he's kinda giving me the creeps!
Hades: Hello, Pitty. Fighting the King of Evil, eh?
Hades: Settle down, Pitty Pat. I feel like giving a little help to you. Anyway, Ganondorf is a slow fighter, but his attacks pack quite a punch.
Pit: Why are you helping me like that?
Hades: Still optimist, Pitty? Who's saying that you actually have a chance?
Pit: What do you mean?
Hades: Just enjoy your fighting, little angel! You can thank yours truly for making this fight possible.
Pit: What?! You sent this monster against me? Oh, no...
Hades: Oh, yes!
Palutena: Ugh... what's happening?
Pit: Lady Palutena! Are you OK?
Palutena: Uh... yes, I got a little dizzy.
Hades: Whew, seems that this little surprise didn't went well...
Pit: What did you do to Lady Palutena?!
Hades: Just made her... a little distracted.
Pit: Did you really send Ganondorf here?!
Hades: Sadly, no. But it would be a very thoughtful gift, if I do say so myself.
Palutena: Hades likely ordered Pandora to distract me with a few tricks.
Hades: Seems that nothing escapes professor Palutena's massive knowledge! Bye! :troll:
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Zelda (TP) by Venus Of The Desert Bloom"]
Pit: Lady Palutena! I am fighting against Princess Zelda. Do you have any advice?
Palutena: Princess Zelda is the ruling princess of Hyrle. He has tremendous magical power that reflect objects, throw out explosive sparks, and even transform herself into her alter ego, Shiek.
Pit: OH! So that's what that was!! I almost died because I was so surprised to see Zelda transform into a boy. But...if that is the case, is Zelda is girl or a guy...or both.
Palutena: That's the mystery of Zelda's magic, I guess. Now don't get to much into the ethics of hitting girls!
Hades: Aww is Pitty Pat hitting girls again? Why that is so devilishly kinky of you, Pitty! I didn't know you had it in you. And...WOW!! You have quite the bundle of cuteness in front of you, doncha!
Pit: Hades, I have had enough of you!
Hades: Hey Pitty, let's trade spots. You can plan world domination while I have a little fun with our princess here...
Pit: ... Hades, you disgust me.
Palutena: Pit, ignore that creep. Just watch out for her magic and her transformation abilities.
Pit: I will try my best![/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Luigi by Venus Of The Desert Bloom"]
Pit: Oh, hey! Look! It's Luigi!
Palutena: Where?
Pit: Right in front of me! I always thought Luigi got the short end of the stick...
Palutena: Pit, are you going crazy? I don't see him.
Viridi: Yeah, I don't see him either.
Phosphora: Yeah, me either.
Medusa: Stop lying, Pit.
Hades: Oh, Pit you are such a jester. Nothing compared to yours truly.
Palutena: Are you telling the truth, Pit?
Pit: Yes! I am! He is right here in front of me! He is tall, lanky, and somewhat pale. He just attacked me with his Polteirgust.
Everyone: OHHH!!!!!
Palutena: I thought that was just Mario wearing Luigi's outfit. I didn't realize Luigi was even there. He is fairly hard to spot among a crowd.
Dark Pit: He has a darkness that covers him from head to toe. It's no wonder people call him Mario's Shadow.
Pit: Alright you guys, be nice to Luigi! He starred in his own game series, Luigi's Mansion!
Palutena: Never heard of it.
Dark Pit: Me either.
Phosphora: Me, too.
Viridi: Me, three.
Hades: Me, four! Bwahahaha!!!
Medusa: Oh shut it, Hades. Give it a break.
Pit: *Sigh* [/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Captain Falcon by GoldenYuiitusin"]Pit: This guy kind of reminds me of Pyrrhon, only not as firey and annoying.
Palutena: Hmm? Oh, you mean that man with the bird helmet?
Pit: Yeah, that's the one. Do you know who he is, Lady Palutena?
Palutena: I believe he's called Captain Falcon. He's supposed to be an intergalactic bounty hunter and famous F-Zero pilot.
Pit: F-Zero?
Palutena: *Nerd Glasses* Yes, it's a high-speed race using super-fast hovering racecars. Captain Falcon pilots #7, the Blue Falcon. Oh, to just be able to experience the thrill of the F-Zero Grand Prix just ONCE....
Pit: O....K...didn't know you liked that sort of thing...
Palutena: There's a lot you don't know about me, Pit. *chuckles*
Pit: But wait! What about this Captain Falcon guy?! How do I fight him?
Palutena: Oh, just avoid his Falcon Punch and you should be fine.
Pit: His wha-
Captain Falcon: FALCON PUUUUUNCH!
Pit: WOAH!
Palutena: Told you.
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Little Mac By Opossum (Feat.Doc Louis)"]
Pit: Lady Palutena? I think I'm fighting...a boxer?
Doc: Hey, Mac Baby. Just try to...hey! You ain't Mac. I must be in the wrong corner. Haha.
Pit: Can you at least tell me what's going on?
Doc: Little Mac over there is the champion of the WVBA, and I'm his personal trainer. He's taken on foes twice his size and still came out on top. (Munches Chocolate bar).
Pit: Hey, can you spare some of that? I'm hungry...
Doc: Getch'ya own, kid. I love chocolate. Bahaha...
Palutena: Did I miss anything? The other guy wasn't much of a talker...
Doc: Hey lady! You should join Club Nintendo today and join in the fun!
Palutena: (Nerd Glasses) Already a member.
Pit: Ugh.[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Snake By Jigglover"]Pit: Wha... What!? Who are you!
Otacon: Snake! You're an angel!
Pit: Who's Snake!! I'M NOT SNAKE!!!
Otacon: What have you done to Snake, angelboy!?
Pit: Nuh, nothing!
Otacon: Well, you seem to be in smash, so I'll give you some one-time intel on Snake, the guy with the cool beard over there?
Pit: OOOOH! That's who he is!
Otacon: He's only your worst nightmare! He's got enough explosives to turn your pretty wings to ash!
Pit: Holy Palutena!
Otacon: He can bury mines, and if you step on one then you'll need to learn how to use those pretty wings of yours!
Pit: I'll pray to Hades if I have to!
Otacon: And he's so strong he can send you back into the air with one punch!
Pit: AAH! Thank you stranger, but it looks like I'm better off facing Hades right now...[/COLLAPSE]

D

Deleted member

Problem is, Ganondorf has a thing against Gods, right?

I wouldn't think he'd team up with one, let alone fall in love with one. :troll:
But hey, I wouldn't put it past Medusa to at least try. Who knows, maybe she'd try getting the Triforce for him. :smirk:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I haven't posted here for a while... anyway, this looks like a good idea. Like Star Fox and MGS, KI: Uprising is dialogue-heavy so they could implement these as well. It would be great for fans of Uprising, who enjoyed the game's humor.

I also had some dialogue ideas so, here they come:

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Palutena"]Part 1:
Pit: Lady Palutena?! What are you doing here?!
Palutena: I also like a fight sometimes, Pit. Think you can beat me?
Pit: How would that be possible, I'm not supposed to fight you! Wait... you're a fake!
Palutena: No, it's the real me! I feel like testing you today.
Pit: Seems like I have no choice... it's on!
Hades: Will you look at that! It seems that pretty Palutena can't stand poor Pitty anymore! And when I thought I had seen everything... :troll:
Viridi: We all knew this was going to happen, sooner or later. *giggle*
Palutena: Looks like we have a lovely audience, isn't it nice, Pit?
Pit: *annoyed* Hmph... so nice...

Part 2: (A Final Smash is used)
Viridi: Look at them go, it's like the are fierce enemies of one another!
Hades: Oh, yes! They're wearing each another like never before... I would much like to send my minions here and cause some mischief myself, but it wouldn't be the same thing, right?
Palutena: Thank you for your continued support, divine audience!
Viridi: Palutena, sure has confidence in herself.
Hades: Who would've known that pretty Palutena would be such a fierce fighter? Oh, Pitty... you'll never see your precious goddess the same way ever again.
Pit: Hades! Shut up! I'm trying to focus here!
Hades: He can't assume the truth! Don't you know, Pitty? Pretty Palutena is going to finish you!
Pit: We'll see about that!
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Dark Pit"]Pit: Pittoo!
Dark Pit: I've longed to fight you again, Pit! I'm not going easy on you!
Pit: Well, I'm not going to back off too! This isn't Light vs. Dark, it's just you and me this time!
Dark Pit: Bring it on!
Hades: Hellooooo there, little angels! Hope you don't mind my presence in your duel.
Hades: Aww... looks like Pitty is losing his nerve, but I'm sure his twin Pittooey doesn't mind having someone to root for him, right? :troll:
Dark Pit: Won't you bother someone else?
Hades: Yow! Such cold words! I didn't know that angels were capable of hurting their dearest friends!
Pit: No one cares about it!
Hades: You're so boring, Pitty Pat. I really wish I could send my minions to entertain you. Oh well, I can't break the terms of the contract I signed to spectate in Smash Bros. matches. It would be unsuitable for someone of my stature.
Dark Pit: So, you come here and annoy us to no end?
Hades: Well, that's one point for you, little angel. I also like to have some spotlight in this massively popular game. And I can't think of anyone more suitable for this role than yours truly.
Pit and Dark Pit: *whispering* I'd better ignore him.
Hades: Ah, yes! The so-called twin connection! I'm not even sure who the ladies are rooting for! If only I had the magnificient opportunity to star in this very action... but I don't even have a body anymore, remember? You destroyed it, Pitty Pat! Whatever, I think I'm out of here. Ciao!
[/COLLAPSE]

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Olimar down! I'll try to think what to write about him... haven't yet cleared the first Pikmin but who knows.
Viridi's gonna be included.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Olimar down! I'll try to think what to write about him... haven't yet cleared the first Pikmin but who knows.
Viridi's gonna be included.
Just mention stuff about how Olimar is abusing nature to summons little plant soldiers to work for him and all of that junk. :rotfl:

D

Deleted member

....I just thought of something.
Even though it's not terribly likely that Mr. Resetti becomes playable, you should make a discussion about him between Pit and Viridi, then Resetti somehow interrupts them and rages at Viridi for her "Reset Bomb" incident.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
....I just thought of something.
Even though it's not terribly likely that Mr. Resetti becomes playable, you should make a discussion about him between Pit and Viridi, then Resetti somehow interrupts them and rages at Viridi for her "Reset Bomb" incident.
You totally got me there so much, I remember taking a poking on this at GameFAQS once. I wanna try to incorporate this to my Tom Nook-codec, perhaps.

8-Peacock has also very fine ideas, I gotta say. (-^<>l-)

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Well heres my first attempt at a codec thing. lol

Pac-Man:

Pit: Lady Palutena, why is there a yellow ball eating everything?
Palutena: Thats Pac-Man, he's a ball known for his hunger and he even went head to head with Mario in a kart racing.
Pit: Wait, HE'S Pac-Man? Why does he look so different?
Palutena: Well, Pac-Man received some design changes.
Pit: Why is that?
Palutena: I'm not sure. But he does have a creepy smile going on there.
Pit: I feel like he's staring into my soul...

This is terrible, i know. :bee:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Pit: Lady Palutena, who is the monstrous reptile that I'm fighting?

Hades: Good afternoon, Pitty Pat! While I would love to watch you get pummeled to a pulp, that's my job. I have some intel on your opponent.

Pit: Why should I trust you, Hades?

Hades: I don't relish the idea of losing my prey to a turtle like monster. His name is Bowser and he is the scourge of the Mushroom Kingdom. Unlike me, he has continuously failed to take it over and steal his most sought out prize, Peach.

Pit: And if you ever steal Palutena, I'll come right after you.

Hades: Goodness Pit, don't get those downy wings into a tangle. Where was I? Oh, I remember. Much alike most villains, he has a host of minions on his side. Koopas, goombas, and even his son. Of course my minions would wipe the floor with his.

Pit: You are wearing down on my nerves, Hades. What are you trying to say?

Hades: Goodness gracious, Pitty. All I'm saying us to try and not get those pretty angel wings of yours singed to a crisp from his impressive fire breathe. Not to mention, he has monstrous strength and claws to boot. I got a taste of them at the All-Villain Expo Convention in Nintendo Land last year.

Pit: .........ok.

Hades: Ta-Ta Pitty! Try not to lose another battle, m'kay?

:phone:

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
Hades: Well well well, look who we have here! It's little ol' King Koopa himself! Looks more like Bowser Jr. to me (sneering).

Pit: If I were you, I'd watch what you say about Bowser, Hades.

Hades: Well it's not like he's going to say anything. He's stone cold silent save for a few roars every now and then.

Palutena: That doesn't make him any less vicious.

Hades: Oh no, what's he going to do? Breathe a little fire on me? I'm sooooo scared. Hey, Bowser, why don't you go back into your shell so you don't get hurt?

Bowser: *really scary roar*

Hades: *startled noise* *clears throat* Ahem... Well then.

READING ALL OF THESE IN THE RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS' VOICES. All my feels.

nessokman

Smash Lord
Heres mine :p

pit:oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!

palutena:what is it pit?

pit:Theres a kid with a sword,cannon, and super cool magic.

palutena:it isn't magic pit, it's called psi.That boy is the masked man.He is luxas' twin brother.

pit:hw has wings and a cannon arm.

palutena:that's because he died fighting a monster known as a drago.when he was revived by king porky he was turned into a cyborg.

viridi: WHAT!?! Cyborgs aree crimes against nature.

pit:everything is a crime in your eyes.

viridi:Because it is!Finish it beffore i send my forces of nature.

hades:hello pitty-pat.whos that?

pit:apparently the masked cyborg

viridi:masked man smart one

hades: i want to get my claws on that dark twisted soul of his.

everyone: SHUT UP HADES

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
People are in a roll, I gotta admit. (-^<>^-);;

I'll take Venus's and Habanero's codecs of Bowser and put them in one. Might bit edit them though to make em feel like conversations connected to each other. (-lvl-);; But I dunno, should Pit like KNOW who's Bowser or any Mario-character overall? (Since he's... seemingly aware of videogames and plays Dr.Mario, what.)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Here's another one.

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Samus"]Part 1:
Palutena: I see you're fighting Samus, Pit.
Pit: Yeah, and all those lasers and missiles she's firing on me seem deadly.
Palutena: Because they ARE deadly. She has adventured in many places of the universe and has superb fighting skills.
Pit: She's the one who exterminated the Metroids, right?
Palutena: Yes, she has also infiltrated many ships where biological experiments were made.
Viridi: What?! Did I hear biological experiments? It's gross! Augh! Foolish humans!
Palutena: You can also thank the Space Pirates for them.
Hades: Hello there, friends! So the rosebud is angry again. Tell me, little flower, what makes your destruction of humans so different?
Viridi: Ugh! I'm not going to listen to your nonsense, Hades! I'm out of here!
Pit: Are those Space Pirates the same as the ones I fought before?
Palutena: Not really. But they seem to have similar goals, like thievery and other kinds of mischief. Not too different from the Underworld...
Hades: I'm flattered, pretty Palutena. I sure am.
Palutena: Anyway, Pit, try to keep your distance from Samus and keep dodging her long ranged attacks.
Pit: Good idea!

Part 2 (Samus uses her Final Smash):
Pit: Whoa whoa whoa! What was that?!
Palutena: That was her devastating Zero Laser. She's lost her armor, but she's even faster than before.
Pit: I can't even hit her!
Palutena: Focus, Pit! You might want to attack her in a closer range. She has lost her weapons and now can only attack with her Paralyzer. Despite its short range, it can stun you, so do your best to avoid those shots.
Pit: Thanks, Lady Palutena! I'll do my best.
[/COLLAPSE]

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Olimar: (Short version)

Pit: Lady Palutena, who's this guy and why does he have plant people following him?
Viridi: That monster's name is Olimar
Pit: Viridi?! What are you doing here?
Viridi: Im here to help you crush that monster and his crimes against nature!
Pit: W-what did he do?
Viridi: Isn't it obvious? He summons poor innocent plant people to do his bidding and act as his own personal army!
Pit: Wait....don't you do that with your own army of plant people?
Viridi: Shut up Pitstain!

D

Deleted member

Foolish Viridi, doesn't she know that the Pikmin willingly help Olimar out by their nature? :awesome:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Palutena: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Zelda, Toon Link, Samus, Pit, Ice Climbers, ROB, Fox, Falco, Ness, Lucas, Jigglypuff, Lucario, and Snake
Medusa/Hades: Bowser, Ganondorf, and Wolf
Phosphora: Pikachu and Sonic
Viridi: Olimar and Pokemon Trainer
Magnus and Gaol: Link, Marth, and Ike

Foolish Viridi, doesn't she know that the Pikmin willingly help Olimar out by their nature? :awesome:

jigglover

Smash Lord
Pit: Hey, Palutena, I know that guy!
Palutena: I'd expect you do, he's universally famous, I'd be worried if you didn't!
Pit: And I'm not?
Palutena: Oh come on, you're nothing like Mario!
Pit: Oh come on! Hades is practically Bowser!
Palutena: And I see you shooting fire out of your hands all the time!
Pit:... Oh look! Hades!
*Palutena turns* Where!
*Pit ends transmission*

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Here's another one.

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Samus"]Part 1:
Palutena: I see you're fighting Samus, Pit.
Pit: Yeah, and all those lasers and missiles she's firing on me seem deadly.
Palutena: Because they ARE deadly. She has adventured in many places of the universe and has superb fighting skills.
Pit: She's the one who exterminated the Metroids, right?
Palutena: Yes, she has also infiltrated many ships where biological experiments were made.
Viridi: What?! Did I hear biological experiments? It's gross! Augh! Foolish humans!
Palutena: You can also thank the Space Pirates for them.
Hades: Hello there, friends! So the rosebud is angry again. Tell me, little flower, what makes your destruction of humans so different?
Viridi: Ugh! I'm not going to listen to your nonsense, Hades! I'm out of here!
Pit: Are those Space Pirates the same as the ones I fought before?
Palutena: Not really. But they seem to have similar goals, like thievery and other kinds of mischief. Not too different from the Underworld...
Hades: I'm flattered, pretty Palutena. I sure am.
Palutena: Anyway, Pit, try to keep your distance from Samus and keep dodging her long ranged attacks.
Pit: Good idea!

Part 2 (Samus uses her Final Smash):
Pit: Whoa whoa whoa! What was that?!
Palutena: That was her devastating Zero Laser. She's lost her armor, but she's even faster than before.
Pit: I can't even hit her!
Palutena: Focus, Pit! You might want to attack her in a closer range. She has lost her weapons and now can only attack with her Paralyzer. Despite its short range, it can stun you, so do your best to avoid those shots.
Pit: Thanks, Lady Palutena! I'll do my best.
[/COLLAPSE]
How could you forget that enemy that is only original and important to Kid Icarus?

We need a Versus Pit one.Would start like:
[COLLAPSE="Codec"]Pit:"Lady Palutena,this Mirror mode is too hard!"
Palutena:"But Pit...I'm pretty sure there is no "Mirror mode"."
Pit:"But...Wait...How...Wh-"
Palutena:"I don't know Pit,this is confusing!"
Viridi:"I'm sure this is cloning,WHO DID THIS MESS?!"
Viridi2:"Wait,I agree,I'm following you"
Viridi:"WHAT?!"
Hades:"Looks like this is the right moment to interupt the conversation?"
Hades2:"I did not know I would look twice as handsome in a purple,green,red and black color scheme."
Hades:"I know."
Palutena2:"Hades,Viridi,I'm supposed to be giving tips to Pit!"
Pit2:"Can't you all shut up,I need to focus,this Mirror mode is not as easy as you think."
*Ending transmition*[/COLLAPSE]
Or at least this id how I see it.
I think we could make this better in some ways

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Pikachu

Phosphora: Aww look at the cute little lightning mouse.
Pit: Woah! Phosphora?!
Phosphora: He's so cute.
Pit: Aww great she's acting weird.
Phosphora: Who you calling weird? Pitstain.
Pit: Hey! Whats that for?!
Phosphora: Oh no reason....now capture that mouse and bring it to me!
Pit: Why should i?
Phosphora: Do you want me to zap you with my full power?
Pit: Errr...no.
Phosphora: Good. Now capture the mouse and bring it to me.
Pit: *sighs*

Lol out of character Phosphora

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
How could you forget that enemy that is only original and important to Kid Icarus?

We need a Versus Pit one.Would start like:
[COLLAPSE="Codec"]Pit:"Lady Palutena,this Mirror mode is too hard!"
Palutena:"But Pit...I'm pretty sure there is no "Mirror mode"."
Pit:"But...Wait...How...Wh-"
Palutena:"I don't know Pit,this is confusing!"
Viridi:"I'm sure this is cloning,WHO DID THIS MESS?!"
Viridi2:"Wait,I agree,I'm following you"
Viridi:"WHAT?!"
Hades:"Looks like this is the right moment to interupt the conversation?"
Hades2:"I did not know I would look twice as handsome in a purple,green,red and black color scheme."
Hades:"I know."
Palutena2:"Hades,Viridi,I'm supposed to be giving tips to Pit!"
Pit2:"Can't you all shut up,I need to focus,this Mirror mode is not as easy as you think."
*Ending transmition*[/COLLAPSE]
Or at least this id how I see it.
I think we could make this better in some ways
I know I didn't put anything about Metroids and Komaytos, I tried but I didn't get any coherent conversation.

On your conv, you could put Pandora trolling like she does in KI:U, revealing her as the culprit behind the trickery, but it's good anyway.

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Mr. Game & Watch"]Pit: That's Mr. Game & Watch! How am I supposed to fight a two dimensional opponent?
Palutena: I don't know, just try to attack him anyway. I know, it's bizarre but I'm sure you'll get the hang of things.
Pit: *sarcastic* How kind of you...
Viridi: He's using all kinds of objects coming from nowhere! What an unnatural thing!
Hades: And now you throw a Reset Bomb destroying Pitty in the process?
Hades: We all know that how is this going to end, right?
Viridi: Actually, no. He's too... valuable to lose.
Pit: What to you mean?
Viridi: He's the first Nintendo character ever, there's no way you could lose someone of such stature.
Pit: I suppose you're right.
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Ice Climbers"]Pit: So, those are the Ice Climbers...
Palutena: Yes, the blue one is Popo and the pink one is Nana. They've conquered many icy mountains before and have mastered the powers of ice.
Pit: So, they can hit me with the hammers if I'm close and shoot ice if I'm far, right?
Palutena: Precisely. There's one thing you should know as well.
Palutena: In their adventures they've gathered many vegetables.
Pit: Wait, what? Climbing ice mountains for vegetables? Seems weird to me...
Palutena: Maybe you should try it someday... Maybe climbing mountains and eating vegetables would give those wings the ability to fly.
Pit: I see you're messing with me again...
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Link"]Pit: Lady Palutena?
Palutena: Yes?
Pit: That's Link, isn't he?
Palutena: Yes, you're right. He has superb sword skills and a wide range of weapons, so prepare for a fierce duel. His long fighting with Ganon and many dark forces have made him a legend.
Pit: So, it's two big heroes duelling against each other! This is going to be interesting.
Palutena: Well, you DO have a lot of similarities...
Dark Pit: There's even a Dark Link, you are aware of it?
Pit: I suppose this is another common thing...
Dark Pit: Wouldn't mind teaming up with this Dark Link fellow against you and Link.
Pit: Wait, what?
Dark Pit: You should know... I've even heard that there are other entities like a Dark Samus or a Shadow Mario... I suppose I'm just another one.
Palutena: It's really some kind of cliché, don't you agree?
Pit: Yeah, yeah...
[/COLLAPSE]

FZ64

Smash Journeyman
[COLLAPSE="Vs. Lucas"]pit: hey who's this little kid who ever he is he should get out of here what do I do lady Palantana?(i think i spelled it right XD)
LP: oh that's Lucas he fine out there trust he, he handled worse and also has the gift of psi.
pit: Psi... oh like that Ness kid? and what's worse?
LP: well you see in his early childhood not only did he see his mother get killed, he got separated from his twin brother Claus, after 3 years he left his home town looking for his brother
and m- (pit stops her)
pit:wow that' harsh for the little guy I don't really want to fight hi any more but hes in smash and hit me a bunch so i kind of have to...
LP: pit there is one thing you should know he-(LP gets cut of and the codec thing stops) [/COLLAPSE]XD aww man this suckz!

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
I don't know... I would like to hear the opposing characters say something.

I bet Falco has a lot to say about this.

D

Deleted member

Pit: This guy kind of reminds me of Pyrrhon, only not as firey and annoying.
Palutena: Hmm? Oh, you mean that man with the bird helmet?
Pit: Yeah, that's the one. Do you know who he is, Lady Palutena?
Palutena: I believe he's called Captain Falcon. He's supposed to be an intergalactic bounty hunter and famous F-Zero pilot.
Pit: F-Zero?
Palutena: *Nerd Glasses* Yes, it's a high-speed race using super-fast hovering racecars. Captain Falcon pilots #7, the Blue Falcon. Oh, to just be able to experience the thrill of the F-Zero Grand Prix just ONCE....
Pit: O....K...didn't know you liked that sort of thing...
Palutena: There's a lot you don't know about me, Pit. *chuckles*
Pit: But wait! What about this Captain Falcon guy?! How do I fight him?
Palutena: Oh, just avoid his Falcon Punch and you should be fine.
Pit: His wha-
Captain Falcon: FALCON PUUUUUNCH!
Pit: WOAH!
Palutena: Told you.

Kind of long, but what do you think?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
[COLLAPSE="Vs. Zelda (TP)"]Pit: Lady Palutena! I am fighting against Princess Zelda. Do you have any advice?

Palutena: Princess Zelda is the ruling princess of Hyrle. He has tremendous magical power that reflect objects, throw out explosive sparks, and even transform herself into her alter ego, Shiek.

Pit: OH! That's what that was!! I almost died because I was so surprised to see Zelda transform into a boy. But...if that is the case, is Zelda is girl or a guy...or both.

Palutena: That's the mystery of Zelda's magic, I guess. Now don't get to much into the ethics of hitting girls!

Hades: Aww is Pitty Pat hitting girls again? Why that is so devilishly kinky of you, Pitty! I didn't know you had it in you. And...WOW!! You have quite the bundle of cuteness in front of you, doncha!

Hades: Hey Pitty, let's trade spots. You can plan world domination while I have a little fun with our princess here...

Pit: ............. Hades, you disgust me.

Palutena: Pit, ignore that creep. Just watch out for her magic and her transformation abilities.

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Luigi"]

Pit: Right in front of me! I always thought Luigi got the short end of the stick...

Pit: Yes! I am! He is right here in front of me! He is tall, lanky, and somewhat pale. He just attacked me with his Polteirgust.

EVERYONE: OHHH!!!!!

Palutena: I thought that was just Mario wearing Luigi's outfit. I didn't realize Luigi was even there. He is fairly hard to spot among a crowd.

Dark Pit: He has a darkness that covers him from head to toe. It's no wonder people call him Mario's Shadow.

Pit: Alright you guys, be nice to Luigi! He starred in his own game series, Luigi's Mansion!

Pit: .....siiiiigh[/COLLAPSE]

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
[COLLAPSE="Vs. Zelda (TP)"]Pit: Lady Palutena! I am fighting against Princess Zelda. Do you have any advice?

Pit: OH! That's what that was!! I almost died because I was so surprised to see Zelda transform into a boy. But...if that is the case, is Zelda is girl or a guy...or both.

Pit: ............. Hades, you disgust me.

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Luigi"]

EVERYONE: OHHH!!!!!

Pit: .....siiiiigh[/COLLAPSE]
The one you made for Luigi was epic. It was funny and kinda remembered me of Snake's codec in Brawl and you caught well the characters' personalities.

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Black Knight"]Pit: This guy kinda remembers me of a dark lord.
Palutena: That's the Black Knight Zelgius. He's one of Tellius most powerful swordsmen.
Pit: Whoa! He's using that huge sword with such brutality!
Palutena: That sword is named Alondite and has divine powers. It's the counterpart to Ike's Ragnell.
Pit: Now that I think of it, the swords are really similar. But you said that those are divine swords... could they defeat a god?
Palutena: Well, yes.
Pit: This sounds like trouble.
Palutena: Have you forgotten that YOUR weapons are also divine?
Pit: Well... I suppose you're right.
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Ghirahim"]Palutena: Pit, watch out!
Palutena: Your opponent is Demon Lord Ghirahim. He is a brutal fighter and feels pleasure in torturing his opponents.
Hades: Seems like trouble for our friend Pitty.
Hades: Now, Pitty Pat, shouldn't you be focused in your fight? Turn a blind eye to him and you will likely going to be finished quickly.
Pit: You're telling me! Even if I go far away from him, he throws me spiked blades from afar.
Palutena: Just try dodging those and keep attacking him.
Hades: He seems to hate you even more than I do... now, I can't stop thinking in gettig his blackhearted soul.
Palutena: Still after souls, aren't you, Hades?
Pit: Seems that he will never change...
[/COLLAPSE]

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Gosheers, there's so much coming out here and I hadn't even started doing my own codecs yet.

I really laughed at Luigi's codec (though I gotta say the whole joke of Luigi being "shadowy" is getting soon outdated by his recent appearances anyway. He's been appearing so much more than he ever did compared to 90's and mid 2000's. (-l´l-);; ) But ah well, it'd be no Luigi if he was popular, lol.

Putting these on OP. And to some other codecs (like FZ64), please improve your punctuation.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I think he means that the playable characters would also get to talk in the codecs?
Oh then I could see that happening like in a Snake codec. Or even in a codec for Star Fox characters. (somehow they're conversation with their friends gets involved so Palutena starts talking to Slippy or Otacon. Lol)

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Oh then I could see that happening like in a Snake codec. Or even in a codec for Star Fox characters. (somehow they're conversation with their friends gets involved so Palutena starts talking to Slippy or Otacon. Lol)

And maybe Doc Louis if there'll be a codec for Little Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom