• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Feudal Era Pokemon Trainer for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
This is one of those that I don't expect to get a lot of support for. But some people have been throwing around the idea of having a second HUMAN character from the Pokemon series. Most common of which being the Hoenn Trainer. Well not have have the hero from Pokemon Conquest.

Potential moveset could involve simple Samurai moves based on the fact that Nonunaga's Ambition is the crossover for the game. plus the character is already in samurai garb. But it has a twist because he does have Eevee by his side.
Utilizing moves quickly attributed to Eevee but adding a samurai twist. Like combining Eevee's quick attack with a quick sword draw. I am well aware that there are no swords in the game itself but the series that Pokemon is crossing over with does.
just a quick idea for a moveset.

standard hits are pretty basic, whether or not he actually uses a sword is obviously not my choice but if he didn't his moves would be standard punches and kicks with Eevee maybe attacking every once in awhile. same if he were to use a sword just with more slashes LOL.
Special: Sand attack (Eevee steps forward and kicks sand up causing mild stun but little damage).
Forward Special: Take Down (Eevee jumps forward hitting opponent causing knockback and heavy damage).
Up Special: Quick Rising Attack (Hero draws his sword and slashes upward while behind him Eevee is using quick attack. your initial hit does moderate damage then Eevee being close behind hits for slightly more damage).
Down Special: Protect (Similar to Marths counter but it doesn't strike back. Can't be spammed or it will fail).
if he grabs and you throw him down Eevee will use bite on opponent.
Final Smash: Link with Arceus (Arcues comes down and uses Judgement firing beams of light from the sky.)
I'd even consider the idea that if the hero uses a pokeball the damage that that Pokemon does is just a smidge stronger because the Hero has formed a "Link" with this Pokemon but IDK that would be a little much.
If anyones got better ideas I'd love to hear them cause this is all I've got for right now lol.

Pokemon Conquest is very well received among Pokemon fans earning generally favorable reviews. In terms of adding any new human character to SSB4 i think this would be a far better option than just having a Hoenn trainer or Team Rocket.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The game was so-so. I had some fun for a while, but it had a short story mode and didn't have my favorite pokemon in it.

Let's just stick to mainstream titles

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Conquest was a cross over with a third party company that normally makes the series, correct? If so, wouldn't that make him Pokemon's Geno?

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Conquest was a cross over with a third party company that normally makes the series, correct? If so, wouldn't that make him Pokemon's Geno?
yeah Tecmo did help develop this game but its still under Nintendo license.

If his move-set involves eevee then I think Micheal to be a better Eevee rep, but overall I want Wes.
my only problem with those two choices is that both of those games are almost 8 years old. but other than that i would still prefer either of them over having another Pokemon Trainer.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You might want to put more effort into making this thread, as the primary post is really lacking the things that the other character threads are offering.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
I'm new to this i really don't know how to do much of anything. I'm even having trouble figuring out how to add pictures lol

jigglover

Smash Lord
I'm new to this i really don't know how to do much of anything. I'm even having trouble figuring out how to add pictures lol
Don't worry, I only figured it out at the end of last month! :D Instead of right-clicking your image on google images and clicking 'copy', click 'copy URL' then go onto this post and click on the portait-type picture in the toolbar above with the mountains and the sun and paste the url into the box that comes up. Don't worry when a load of scripting goes into the comment, that's the coding of the image and when you send the post it should appear. Unfortunately you can't edit how big it is, but that doesn't bother me, I don't know if it would you.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Don't worry, I only figured it out at the end of last month! :D Instead of right-clicking your image on google images and clicking 'copy', click 'copy URL' then go onto this post and click on the portait-type picture in the toolbar above with the mountains and the sun and paste the url into the box that comes up. Don't worry when a load of scripting goes into the comment, that's the coding of the image and when you send the post it should appear. Unfortunately you can't edit how big it is, but that doesn't bother me, I don't know if it would you.
yeah for some reason that's not working for me but thanls for the help anyway lol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I click on view image and copy the address at the top

You then click on the thing that looks like
in the message post thing and paste the address

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I hope no one minds, but I modified the primary post so that the image is visible.

@3Bismyname: For future reference, you need to use the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom