• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HASL IV - Huntsville Area Smash League IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
The Alabama Smash League Presents:

October 27, 2012
With hosts: The Madison/Huntsville Smash Crew

UAH Salmon Library
301 Sparkman Dr.
Huntsville AL, 35899

Housing:

Anyone that is interested in $15 per person, per night housing, please let me know. I believe Cam will also be offering housing (not sure). I will add any pertinent information if I learn anything new.

Brawl Doubles (12PM CDT):
Price: $10 (per team)
Payouts:
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%​

MELEE Singles (12PM CDT):
Price: $5 (or free depending on player interest)
Payouts:
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%​

Alabama Smash League Brawl Singles (2PM SHARP CDT):
Price: $10
Payouts:
1st Place: 50%
2nd Place: 30%
3rd Place: 15%
4th Place: 5%

Livestream:

I NEED SETUPS!
__Person__|___TV___|___Wii___|_GameCube_
Cam|2|1|0
Total:|2|1|0

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
If you don't change the date I'll be there. :) I also need a ride.

:phone:

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
I have been waiting for this my whole life! Super excited about this one. So I do now know if I will be bringing anyone yet though. If not, I will have one setup.

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
We can try to arrange for P:M. I need to talk with PoPe about the details--unfortunately I am not sure of all the details of the venue such as when we need to be out of there.

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
The venue was changed for reasons I am unaware of at the time. Again, I just posted the thread. I can update with more info soon. The library still has quite a bit of room but I'll talk to PoPe.

LucarioChris

Smash Cadet
Are the brawl tournaments vBrawl, Project M, or some other mod? Me and a friend wanna know so we can practice for the team tourny.

AwakenedM

Smash Rookie
NNID
Awakened-M
o.o The reason why we aren't using the UC is because it's being used for other events. The fighting games have been zoned in the library. The amount of time we have in the library for both days are: Friday from 3PM to 9PM and Saturday from 10AM to 8PM.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
The rapidly-changing font is rather unpleasant to look at. Just thought you'd like to know. :p

Good to have an explanation, though.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It better be. Otherwise, we really need to overhaul our tournament procedure.

People, please bring setups!

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
If I could get a ride with someone from Mobile, I could definitely go. I'm so burnt out on driving great distances for a tournament, I want to just tag along. Gas money will be provided of course.

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
That's why I couldn't make it to Bulldog because I didn't work Service that night. They needed me in Production the day before, so I had no gas money.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
I'm in for Melee singles. Also, if anyone goes to UAH or is in the surrounding area and wants to play, hit me up.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm south of Montgomery, but I can see about getting there. Let me see my finances after this weekend. I was mainly talking about Mobile who has to go straight past me (Brannon, maybe Saint?), and I doubt they'll make it.

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
As crunched as we are on time, don't expect it unless we have a not-so-good turnout, which you shouldn't expect either.

DRN

Smash Lord
Change in plans are allowing me to come to this. I'll be bringing my wii and tv. Sadly i cant bring anyone but myself though because I have plans afterwards to stay at my friends place for a day and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom