• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Central VA Smash Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,
My name is Ammad and I've been playing brawl in VA for a long time and I'm looking to get a small community of both casual and competitive brawl players to practice up for OOS tourneys. At these events we'll be discussing match ups, getting to know one another, and helping everyone improve. Hopefully we'll attract more players so we can begin setting up tournaments in the area. As far as I know, there are a decent number of serious players from VA that travel to tons of OOS tournaments, but the tournament presence in VA, itself, is disappointed. I'm confident we can attract enough active players to become a prominent tournament state. If anyone is willing to come down and practice in some multi day smash fests please reply to this post or e-mail me at Ammadk_@24@yahoo.com. If i get enough replies and some people can bring setups (we'll have 1-2 already), I can provide ideal space for this sort of thing. If this post gets enough hype, I'll set something up soon and we might even work towards setting up a tourney in the future. Ideally, I'm looking for anywhere from 10-20 players with around 6 setups.^_^.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
For location-specific events such as this, you would get a lot more luck with participation by posting in your Regional Zone. Good luck with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom