• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Underground Tournament Spectacular Results

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Thanks to everyone who showed up! Turnout was meager but everyone seemed to have a good time. Jamie mentioned he was going to make an announcement regarding future GUTS events on the FGC livestream earlier, not sure if he's made it or not but I'll update as soon as I'm given more details :D

Brawl Singles (19 entrants) [BRACKET]
1: Bloodcross ($114.00) :falcobrawl: :metaknightbrawl:
2: wWw Koolaid ($57.00) :pitbrawl: :metaknightbrawl: :marthbrawl:
3: Fatal ($19.00) :snakebrawl:
4: Pelca :falcobrawl: :metaknightbrawl:
5: Soma :icsbrawl:
5: C.awesum :snakebrawl:
7: Riot :zeldabrawl:
7: Peachkid :peachbrawl:
9: Sails :diddybrawl:
9: Quest :marthbrawl:
9: IceArrow :icsbrawl:
9: Char
[POOLS CUTOFF POINT]
13: Sol
13: Blubs
13: Xpect
13: PickleKeeper
17: Michael Hagen
17: Papius 360
17: BOT

Brawl Doubles (8 teams) [BRACKET]
1: Right Angles (Fatal + wWw Koolaid) ($52.00)
2: Pelca + Bloodcross ($28.00)
3: Riot + Quest
4: Soma + Sails
5: Kevin + Will
5: AfroToast (Sol + Chan)
7: Chaos (Drew + Jared)
7: Paolo + Colin

Melee Singles (28 entrants) [BRACKET]
1: KoreanDJ :foxmelee:
2: wWw Darc :jigglypuffmelee: :foxmelee:
3: FGC_KevinM :foxmelee:
4: The Moon :marthmelee:
5: Trees :falconmelee:
5: Andy :jigglypuffmelee:
7: Skler :linkmelee:
7: Elen :foxmelee:
9: Pine :drmario:
9: Foxlisk
9: Stratford
9: Crush
13: Sora
13: Relax
13: RyanG
[POOLS CUTOFF POINT]

Melee Teams (8 teams) [BRACKET]
1: Our Sunglasses Are Powered by eSports (wWw Darc + wWw Dazwa)
2: Elen + Trees
3: Dawn of the first day, 72 hours remain (KevinM + TheMoon)
4: KDJ + Hayato
5: Pup N' Suds (Pine + Skler)
5: FSBR (Crush + Tom)
7: Sour Lemons (Sora + Mr. Lemon)
7: Sit n Go Grinders (Darrel + Ryan)

Elen

Smash Lord
I'll get those files to you soon Dazwa! I have bracket images now if you want them! Message me your email or something!

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Thanks for hosting this, Dazwa. It was a great tourney. My singles bracket performance was a joke lmao.

I had a great time 2v2ing with Riot though.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Awesome tourney, are the matches on the livestream going to be uploaded? I was disappointed in my singles performance.

:phone:

lloydirving588

Smash Cadet
I dont know if i should be proud of my results or discredit my wins.. i beat sails game 3 by choking on grabs/failing upsmashes out of them and i still feel like i shouldve at least taken a game off of pelca with ics..
I choked with grabs too much but i give him a ton of props for him 2-0ing me

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
Pit and Marth!!!!!! But pit especially. Don't wanna hear it from the other pit mains

:phone:

So Fatal

Smash Master
I had such a blast at this, thanks for hosting daz and thanks to GU for sure. Hope the next one will be huge.

lol good job on 2nd koolaid. Doubt you would have beat fatal without pit so thanks for listening to the stream

He beat me with MK a few games as well. Going MK was fun though @_@. Not sure if he should be next to my name tho cause I didn't advance with him.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'll get those files to you soon Dazwa! I have bracket images now if you want them! Message me your email or something!
Got them! Full results up, bracket images as well. If anyone knows characters used for anyone in either Melee or Brawl, feel free to fill in the blanks.

Thanks for hosting this, Dazwa. It was a great tourney. My singles bracket performance was a joke lmao.
Thanks! You seemed to be playing a bit better on Sunday, if it's any consolation.

Congrats to Soma for getting 5th place.
uwahhhhh

Awesome tourney, are the matches on the livestream going to be uploaded? I was disappointed in my singles performance.
As far as I know, Boxman is going to upload any tournament sets (from both streams) from this weekend on wWw's Youtube channel, but I don't think he'll upload any freeplay (aside from maybe Quest's 37 money matches on Sunday). So if you had any tournament matches on the livestream, those should go up sometime in the near future.

I dont know if i should be proud of my results or discredit my wins.. i beat sails game 3 by choking on grabs/failing upsmashes out of them and i still feel like i shouldve at least taken a game off of pelca with ics..
I choked with grabs too much but i give him a ton of props for him 2-0ing me
Your practice is finally paying off though, just keep working on your CGs (and drop the flash you mentioned - use only what's necessary).

calm bloodcross >>>>>>
100%

Pit and Marth!!!!!! But pit especially. Don't wanna hear it from the other pit mains
i should just put :metaknightbrawl: by itself imo

I had such a blast at this, thanks for hosting daz and thanks to GU for sure. Hope the next one will be huge.
npnp, hopefully the Smash turnout (50 combined Melee+Brawl) will be a significant portion of the entire event (300 people) next time.

was that pine and skler I saw on the livestream? LOLLLLLL
Pup n' Suds were too busy trying to find Beijing, dunno who the imposters were.

Fun times, GGs to everyone I played. It was so awesome seeing ppl again for the first time in a long while. :3

Also commentating Melee bracket was fun, definitely gotta do more of that :3

- Zao

Top Bottom