• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Garelaf 5 Results - It took Finland one frame!

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394

Another Norwegian tournament has come to an end, and it turned out to be the biggest one so far. Twas pretty amazing.

Singles

50 NOK(6.75€) entry fee
28 entrants

[COLLAPSE="Pro bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Pools"]

[/COLLAPSE]

1. Schwa :diddy: (700 NOK | 94,56€)
2. Gagga :snake: (:metaknight: He took one game off in GFs with MK, but ultimately lost) (350 NOK | 47,28€)
3. WF|Chiiiiiiiii :metaknight: (210 NOK | 28,37€)
4. Dueler X :gw: (140 NOK | 18,91€)
5. Gardex :gw: (ONE ****ING FRAME!!!)
5. -LzR- :popo: :peach: :gw:
7. Hudet :falco:
7. Jebu :dk2: :wario:
9. Loota :lucario:
9. Woxen :metaknight: :wario:
9. Bike :snake:
9. Vurkyzo :falco: :marth:
13. CrimsonChild :lucas:
13. OlafKing :diddy:
13. Jonna :toonlink:
13. TNinja :sonic:
--- Pool cutoffs ---
17. AreRare
17. Dr. OP(RTD)
17. Xuxu
17. Noffi
21. Magle
21. John
21. AI-HD
21. Sunny
25. Joachim
25. Bror
25. Zoron (Forfeit)
25. AfroTwist (Forfeit)

Amateur Bracket

[COLLAPSE="Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

1. Xuxu :diddy: (Won a bag and bar of Smash-chocolate)
2. John :gw:
3. AreRare :rob: :falco:
4. Noffi :rob:
5. AI-HD :yoshi2:
5. Dr. OP(DQ) :mario:
7. Sunny :popo:
7. Magle :marth:
9. Bror :olimar:
9. Joachim :bowser:
9. Zoron(Ded) :ike:
9. AfroTwist(Ded)

Doubles

80NOK per team
9 teams

[COLLAPSE="Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

1. Sexy Beasts (Afro & Gardex) :snake: & :gw: (504 NOK)
2. Chiiiiiiiii & Schwa :metaknight: & :diddy: (144 NOK)
3. Gagga & Hudet :snake:/:metaknight: & :metaknight:/:falco: (72 NOK)
4. Loota & -LzR- :lucario: & :gw:
5. Bike & Dueler X :snake: & :gw:
5. Jebu & Vurkyzo :wario: & :marth:
7. CrimsonChild & RTD :lucas: & :mario:
7. Woxen & OlafKing :metaknight:/:wario: & :diddy:
9. Jonna & Sunny :toonlink: & :popo:

Duelist Pro / UROSMIESTENPOMMIPELI!!!! (Alphamale-men's bombgame)

20NOK entry fee
8 entrants

[COLLAPSE="Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

1. Gardex (128 NOK)
2. Gagga (32 NOK)
3. Loota
4. Jebu
5. LzR
5. OlafKing
7. Bike
7. AreRare

Low tier singles

20NOK entry fee
13 entrants

[COLLAPSE="Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

1. Gagga :mario2: (182 NOK)
2. Loota :falcon: :ganondorf: (52 NOK)
3. Gardex :falcon: (26 NOK)
4. Dueler X :ganondorf:
5. Schwa :mario2:
5. Jebu :mario2:
7. Hudet :mario2:
7. Vurkyzo :mario2:
9. RTD :mario2:
9. Bike :ganondorf:
9. Woxen :link2:
9. TNinja :mario2:
13. Zoron :link2:

Allbrawl finals

Free entry
12 entrants

Loota 5
Jebu 4
Vurkyzo 4
LzR 1

PHOTOALBUM
http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/tt150/CrimsonChild/Garelaf 5/
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.278705345580083.63323.100003218584326&type=1

AFRO'S AMAZING MOVIE
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/604091?updated=1

GARDEX'S IRL FALCO CG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXk8XP4z3XE

....Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmashNorge

Luigi player

Smash Master
Low tier tourneys are so bad with such few chars lol.

Lol @ a Diddy winning the normal bracket and a Diddy winning the amateur bracket. xD

Good stuff Hugo!

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
He won because of ONE FRAME!

Also, usually we have a nice variation of characters in low tiers, but Finland with their Mario just ruined that B))))

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Damn I wanted to enter Low Tiers but I was sleeping :(
Also what the **** so many marios in LT? No one ever even uses Mario so why suddenly pick him for LT? O_o

Olafking

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts hi.

- Chiiiii: you ****er ditching us in shotmatching. but loved the awkward handshake. :D
- CrimsonChild: dude, you're awesome. iss all i have to say really. Try not to fall asleep in the bathroom next time :D
- Dafty/Oromis/hudet/kai/Gauis or wtf/Mr. Leabøtrø: Forgot our pizzaslicematch :( we'll do it nexttime :D Ffa with jonas, and suna was fun tho.
- Gardex: 1 frame.
- Afro: It sucks that you're sick and tired of brawl :( Still hope you'll come to future garelafs, cuz Garelaf isn't the same without you. Also to the animation: amazing. simply amazing.
- Woxen: WoxenKING will come back stronger. Just need more practice. Ty for ditching xuxu tho <333 despite our small amount of time playing together i think we did pretty well. gave sexy beasts a pretty good fight IMO, and i think gardex and afro thought so too. And ***** GaW+ lucario. op so much hard.
- Schwa: we didn't do diddy dittos :( next garelaf diddy dittos all night less gooooo. also 1 frame.
- DuelerX: you're a pretty awesome guy. Now that i know the ganon MU better i know i will take you next time. I also laughed so much hard, when you called suna a *****. so funny.
- Suna: the 50 kroner was yours. why didn't you take it? also next time i won't be as awkward when we meet :§ and norgepizza is more than just FINE :@
- Vurkie: 3 stock'd. naner gimp ftw 8-) yeye, i know friendlies. **** off 8-) awesome meeting you again:D
- Jonna: #fart (homer) i love the fact that you loved norgepizza. you could've been a gjøviking so much hard. 8-) also your TL is pretty good, dun give up on hym.
- Bike: you have gotten really good. the matches we had were friendlies, and i would've tried harder in a tourneymatch, but that doesn't mean you wouldn't have beaten me in a tourneymatch. i'm sure next time we play, you'll be able to beat me no matter the circumstances.
- Gagga: you suck. lern2beatdiddy. Our friendlies were fun tho. :D
- LzR: our poolmatches weren't funny. stop it. now. 2 and 3 stocks :'(
- Loota: you're insane at Crash. all i have to say.
- Jebu: So salty for our moneymatch. i want a rematch next tourney against your random. :D
- Tninja: You're kind of a wierd chap. I like that 8-) Also you are pretty legit at Project M ;) didn't play you much in brawl tho. :(
- Gjøvik locals: Hi. You guys are awesum. <33333

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Well someone has to start... So it might as well be me... Unless someone ninja's me while I am writing this wall of text.
Garelaf was a very successful event. I actually enjoyed most of my time out there, even though it was in Norway :awesome:
The first day I was so sleepy and slept half the time, but thanks to that I was full of energy on Saturday and managed to play all day. I placed 5th thanks to bad seeding and getting a retardedly easy pool and bracket. I'm pretty sure I had the easiest bracket of all with a 2nd place seeding. Maybe Norway has a chance and I might come visit again for the 3rd time.
Also you should have waken me up with force to enter Low tiers, I would have owned with ease you dumb Marios.

Schwa: Umm... Gz for winning yet again and stuff. You won because I ate nanas during GFs, no need to thank me.

Gagga: Scary Snake. There was never any chance for me. Nothing else, I didn't speak to you or play you at all except for the set.

Chiiiiii: I wish I had a chance to play you, but you seemed to have a mating season at the time. :(

Dueler X: Interesting to meet you. I've known you for a long time from videos and stuff. The trio was united for the first time. I'll never forgive you for what you did to me in our set. Also that salty home menu.

Gardex: Thanks for the tourney. You are ****ing amazing. You are always welcome here, please come to Finland.

-LzR-: I love you bro. The best placing pure Finnish player. :awesome: ♥

Hudet: No need to be salty just because I destroyed your Pit :( I didn't get to play you after that. Sad. Vurky still better than you though.

Jebu: Haha you lost to Bike :awesome:

Loota: I've never seen you that mad before. I would have been mad too, you are so good you should have placed better.

Woxen: I stay with my word: I have NEVER EVER played against you. No matter what you say it never happened. Why didn't we play here then? I didn't even recognize you. Who were you? :awesome:

Bike: **** ****ing **** you. Next time you won't stand a chance. :mad: Good **** for beating Jebu though.

Vurky: Whyyyy what happened to youuuu... T_T You are one of the best players I know, just play as well in tourneys as in friendlies and everyone else shall notice as well.

Crimson Child: Best. Lucas. Ever. Good **** on almost beating me, I have a lot of Lucas experience. You even got the lock on me twice! Holy **** I was scared during the set. It was interesting considering the last time we played was like 2009 in wifi.

OlafKing: Yes, I enjoy ****** people with Icies, so much :troll:

Jonna: Same as above :troll:

TNinja: Maybe you should have quit SSE and asked me to play instead so I could have given you a shoutout as well.

Are: Umm well. Same for you. We didn't really play or talk or anything. Sorry.

Dr. OP: I don't know who you are, but you have the best. tag. ever! :awesome:

Xuxu: Sorry, I don't remember you :(

Noffi: Awww yeaah Rob. You did surprisingly well against me. Not bad at all.

Magle/John/AI-HD: Who are you guys again? Sorry... :c

Sunny: LMAO you actually interrupted my chaingrab by touching my hand so I ****ed it up. Now that's guts.

Joachim/Bror/Zoron: Well I didn't see you around much either. Sorry bout that. :c

Afro: The manliest man ever walked on this planet. Why you quit Brawl though? Your animation was awesome. CrimsonChild drawing was pure art.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
OK shoutouts time! Not bothering with IRL friends and/or players I know aren't going to check this thread.

Schwa - **** your ****! ONE FRAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GGs though. We created some good video. I've never screamed so hard as I did when I heard the 9 hammer. Get **** on in dubz B)))) Great guy.

Gagga - And so your streak ends. What a shame. Told you to go Mario :/ Still, **** your **** for beating me all the time. EVERY TIME! GET ***** IN DUELIST PRO WOOOOOOO. But still 2gud in LT. Keep ******.

Chiiiiiiiii - This is how it works: ZSS vs Gagga, MK vs Schwa. Do it. I felt like you could've taken this tourney with a few better choices. Also wtf we didn't play this time, not even in friendlies. Weird. Dubz though. You will never beat Sexy Beasts.

Dueler X - "Finally, we are united!" Such an awesome guy. We're actually meeting again very shortly, looking forward to it. You were also really helpful in cleaning the venue. ty

Gardex - One frame. ONE ****ING FRAME AWAY FROM ETERNAL GLOOORYYYYYYY

-LzR- - Always fun meeting you. I'll make sure to take a trip over to Finland to return the favor one time.

Hudet - Aaaaaaaanother victory for Gardexxxxxx!!!! Much much much closer this time. But my lucky dsmash saved the day. Until next time B)))))

Jebu - Trying to take my spot as Mr. Inconsistent. Beating Schwa, Vurky and Hudet, losing to Woxen and Bike. More power to them, but that's some wacky results. 'twas fun meeting you again mah boii

Loota - My surprise hit of the tourney. Loved everything you said and did at this tournament. Even your "rage" when losing to me was presented in an entertaining way. Taught me a lot about Brawl and Crash Bandicoot. I look forward to see you again.

Woxen - Snake, man. SNAKE! Use him more, he's like you best char, and you would've done better with him, I think. Still good **** with beating Jebu. Keep improving.

Bike - Almost 5th place, huh? Incredible debut if you ask me. How you got so good in such a little time is beyond me, but I look forward in seeing more from you.

Vurkyzo - **** your **** I don't care if you beat me in MMs with Marth. I would tap your *** in bracket I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still as camera evasive and funny as always. Losing to DK with Falco though. Tsk tsk. B))))))))))))))))

CrimsonChild - You're still good. Your Lucas is still like top 2 in Europe. You gave everyone you played a decent challenge, I think. Love you so much hard. Most hilarious guy at Garelaf, except for maaayyybe Loota.

OlafKing - Stepped up your game, you did. So much better than before. Keep improving and you'll give Gagga and Schwa the dyiiccckkkkkk. Step up your game in Duelist pro ahahaaaaaaaaaa

Jonna - I agree, you would fit in as a Gjøviking. You better come to moar tournies. Not even bad at the game wow. Norge pizza 4 LYFE

TNinja - Mah boi. All the way from Kirkenes. Holy ****. Fun meeting you again. Hope you'll come to even more events, as you're such a swell guy. I also tried Touhou for the first time evurrr.

Sunny - You were too quiet aaaaaaa. We didn't talk too much, which is a shame. Still, awesome that you could make it. Hope you had a good time.

AfroTwist - 4ever dubz champs. We still got it, even with minimal practice over an 8-month-course. Really hope you'll keep coming to tourneys(and even outside of tournaments). Face of Norway, the motivation of Norway. Best animation

Kiyo - Too bad you had to leave during Friday. At least you got some fun out of it... rite? AFRO ANIMATIONNNN

Olafking

Smash Rookie
POSTING FOR BIKE

I think Garelaf was pretty damn awesome, I got really hyped when I was listening to into the fire and considering the fact that I was going to join up on a real tourney, and after all I didn't do so bad.
Generally I think everyone had a good attitude, were some pretty funny people and some awkwardness, including my own, but that's just me.

Schwa: I played you a few times, but I'm not sure whether you really tried or not, regardless, those gimps were annoying, but hey at least I beat your Wario once.

Gagga: "Spille?" Best conversation I had in ages. We played a bunch of matches and had a good time, I picked up a few new tricks but not one win -_-

Chiiiiii: Didn't get to play you, you seemed more interested in hanging out with Suna, or well we did play teams at pregarelaf, that **** was so much hype "UUUUU UU UUUUU" laughed so hard.

Dueler X: First time meeting a French guy, as they say, your cooking was amazing, I'm glad you liked my Ganon's theme on the piano >:D, also you were a pretty good smasher, but you didn't have any MU I really sucked against, so I didn't find your playing annoying at all.

Gardex: Mr.host, I didn't know what to think at first, I had a good time laughing at your utilts, so random, many lulz given, but we need to play so I can show you what a real one looks like.

LzR: I was laughing my *** off so hard on the inside, but I couldn't laugh out loud because I was afraid you were gonna curbstomp the tv, sucks that I gave you the victory in singles, but at least it was damn close, hypekill.

Hudet: I don't like your Falco, god damnit, everyone picks Falco against me, you and your buffered chain grab ****, at least I pulled off an sdi for some more hype.

Jebu: It felt really good winning for once, since I had lost like a scrub in everything else, and it was an upset like I had hoped for, mm next time when I have gotten better.

Loota: I was really wondering what to think, at first I thought you were really weird, but when I paid attention I actually found out that your jokes made so much sense, I started laughing so hard at the master of misfires, seriously, how many misfires can you get in a row??

Woxen: We didn't get to play either, I'm sure our Snake dittos would be an intredasting moneymatch.

Bike: So much hard upset.

Vurky: Another annoying Falco player, curbstomped me so hard, I felt like such a scrub after pools, but hey, at least I beat the guy who beat you, you tower.

Crimson Child: Only got one dubs match, but I was surprised Lucas had such a killcombo, I had expected it to be easier than it was to win, I suppose I should thank you for introducing me to the Norwegian smash scene.

OlafKing: Olafking so much salty over friendly losses? 8-), next time I'll make sure there's no doubt.

Jonna: Surprisingly good TL, I could actually get ***** a few times when I wasn't really trying to be careful, was not expecting aerial combos or grabs, we forgot our pushup matches, although it wouldn't really be fair unless I had some form of handicap.

TNinja: Touhou is the ****, Flandre, Remilia, Mokou, Cirno, Reimu, Marisa 8-), but yeah, why'd you play so much subspace at Garelaf, and lol that small *** tv. You were better than I anticipated though, was fun practicing grab reads on you.

Sunny: You do hate me after all, we share this mutual feeling then. Open up the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the anusaur!

Afro: I don't know why, but you seem to dislike me, but that's ok, I'm used to there being someone like that, not that I have anything personal against since I think you're a pretty funny guy, the impression I have is that you're very self absorbed which is kind of a turn off. But I liked your **** train comment, I laughed hard.

T-skjorte Ninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TNinja0
3DS FC
4871-3998-6368
Right, I "feel" bad if I odn't do this too.

Gardex: Meeting again, and Brawled again. I lost my touch pretty much, or that everyone got so much better. And I still laugh at your miserable face when you lost to one frames. I'll be back, mate.

BIKE: Fk ur mind grabs. DAMMIT! >:V Also piano schrub. :>

AfroTwist: THERE ARE TO BRAKES ON THE **** TRAIN! And no, I won't touch your afro. You can feel safe on that,

Schwa: Godammit, monkeys. When did Diddy become such a *******? :V

DuelerX: Next meeting, I'll be sure to sleep in the same place YOU stay. Because food. Lovin' yer toast thing.

Dafty: Dammit ur TV's heavy. I ain't trained for carrying such. >:V Btw ye got a sweet mother.

Sunny: I'll snap more sleepy pics of ye. Because.

Mario: I surely didn't exspect anyone to actually be named Mario. Who wasn't italian. Also yer hype level rivals AfroTwist. Lovely. And thanks for lettin' me borrow yer TV. Classic small box.

Gagga: Yer' too talky. Let other people speak up too, brah. Also yer Snake is now too good for me to reclaim.

Jebu: Next time, don't eat raw noodles with the entire spice pack. Seriously. :V

Just what does that pic have to do with anything? o_o
It was a reaction image. My face everytime I see a Gaymanwatch.

Also I was busy clearing Subspace Emissary so I could unlock all the characters so my Wii could actually be used. But no, I were busy laughing at random people.

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
1. Schwa: Congrats on winning. Doubles was heartbreaking after making the comeback, but next time, my mans.
2. Gagga: LOL GET BODIED (didn't watch gf, but i'm just assuming)
3. WF|Chiiiiiiiii: Play even less and you might get first place.
4. Dueler X: Dueler, I love you. You are so much fun to be with, so polite, funny, and great to the people around you. Godlike cook, and you actually convinced me that GW is a viable character as well. Hope to see you again soon!
5. Gardex: You piece of ****, spectating has never made me this salty. I still get mad thinking about how amazing that could have been.
5. -LzR-: Lmao, you slept like all day right in the middle of the venue the first day. We didn't really talk that much, which is disappointing since I find you really funny. You and Loota did give Schwa and me a run for our money in doubles though, solid play.
7. Hudet: Counterpicking me in pools wasn't cool.
7. Jebu: I feel like you are one of the most underrated smashers in the local scenes... but then you lost to Bike. :( Play less and you might be more consistent!
9. Loota: Based on the short convo we had, you seemed really cool. I used to be a Loota fanboy, and glad to see you still got it. Lucario is scary.
9. Woxen: Sorry for disappointing Woxen Fond, and you have become a lot better. Gave me a legitimate hard time!
9. Bike: Jonna and I gave you and Dueler THE **** at pre-Garelaf. Your win against Jebu is only surprising to us because of how recently you got into the scene. Great debute, dude.
9. Vurkyzo: Valtteri, I wish we could hang out more. I'm sorry I didn't come back and say goodbye, didn't expect to be leaving together with Sunny.
13. CrimsonChild: Stop touching my balls, dude! Also you were mad drunk.
13. OlafKing: ALSO MAD DRUNK AND MAD COCKBLOCK. Best awkward handshake.
13. Jonna: LOL, we are THE BEST in doubles. Holy crap our games with Bike and Dueler was seriously the most fun I had playing last week. Really glad to finally meet you. You are really cool.
13. TNinja: You were so ****ing funny, everytime you opened your mouth I laughed. Please come more often.
17. AreRare: FLYING IN SKYWARD SWORD IS ****ING IMPOSSIBLE
17. Dr. OP(RTD): You are actually really good now, goddamn.
17. Xuxu: Come more often ma mane.
17. Noffi: Wait, who the hell is Noffi?
21. Magle: Took my place in the shotmatch gang, but it's cool.
21. John: WOW STARTING THEM RUMORS, no one had sex at Garelaf. At least I didn't.
21. AI-HD: I thought you would win amateur brackets again, but Xuxu too strong.
21. Sunny: Hi <3
25. Joachim: fkn stole my name, n chiiiiet.
25. Bror: lol bror you are too amazing. 'nuff said
25. Zoron: uhh huh
25. AfroTwist: My biggest regret this weekend was not hanging out with you EVEN MORE. I don't see you nearly as often as I would like to and I love you so much hard, Afråååå. :'( You are too godlike at SFxT, btw. Help me get back to 10k please.

Vurky

k
NNID
Vurkyzo
Vurky: Whyyyy what happened to youuuu... T_T You are one of the best players I know, just play as well in tourneys as in friendlies and everyone else shall notice as well.
Ugh I came all the way to Norway and then lose to Jebu and Schwa, again ._.

HeadofHudet

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
5259-5066-0804
I guess it's time for meeee then.

Schwa - Great job winning, you have become a really good player. Also thanks for making my days more cheery the last few days. I hope my chemistry teacher didn't scare you away. Btw salty about MM's mk ditto with rotten controller :c btw *** you for winning LF's dubs, this is the second and last time we ever lose to you :@
Gagga - It had to be one time, and it had to be now. Sorry, but you can't win forever. You're still better than ever and should still keep going on with this game. And ****ing ****, man. We both know that we're actually the best team in Norway. Just sleep sooner on the Friday and I will actually eat something next time. We can't lose when we're actually doing our best.
Chiiiiiiiiii - We had some pretty damn good week before garelaf started. And this time, I actually thought that you would win everything. Never played a harder mk than what you showed me this time. Pity you didn't get longer than 3rd place. You're one of my hated few still though - can't let you win in doubles over me ever again :@
Dueler X - Definitely not one of my hated few. You're a gentleman to every housers and you're funny as hell! Just your comments while playing makes me laugh. And your cooking. If I only had a better appetite at that time, I would have swallowed everything you gave me before you could say "eat my boot!" A shame that my mom wants me to make dinner like you now though. No one could ever dislike you and I surely loved having you here (no homo)
LzR - Congrats for making 5th place, and I am glad to hear that you had a great time here. Good stuff making those team combos too. One of the things that makes doubles completely amazing. I regret that I didn't get to play you more than I did that night... but it was 4 pm after all. I will come to Finland someday soon though. I can tell you that.
Gardex - nr. 1 on my hate list. You lucked out a win in LT's, doubles was pretty ****ing damn close but your random fsmash after windmill tech got me. And yeah, you also beat me in singles thanks to my patg DI. I have to admit that you have improved pretty damn well during the last 4 months. But ***.. 3 in streak... GOD DAMN IT!!! IT ENDS HERE! :@
Hudet - Unluckiest guy evur. I feel bad for you bro.
Jebu - Once again, you beat me, and I will never forgive you for that. I will use another strategy beating you next time, and I guess my mk was even worse in singles than I thought, but hey. Double mk is cute, eh? And btw loved our MMs. You're now the DK master of Norway too after winning our ditto. Also nice try going dk vs d3. I got my money back :)
Vurky - Maaaaan, why did I have to meet you first round in brax. I'm kinda salty that I lost, but I guess you deserved it. Still I placed better though lol. Bike making upsets, really is upsetting, isn't it? ;) herrderr I lost on purpose because of that. Lol not rly, your falco has been really good, and I demand a MM with that ditto when I get to Finland. And you marth also is better than ever. ****ing usmash disjoint hitbox always fools me. At least I beat you back in doubles, so that's something. I appreciate you being a true bro, btw. For real.
Bike - Get at my lasers, punk. Actually, you did really good though. You were the biggest upset and you were more to expect by any other new guy. You still have a little way to go though, but I can see your potential being there. You'll get to the top sooner or later.
Loota - Biggest regret I have. I heard you're an awesome guy and that you're good against falco. Would have loved to play you and I'm sorry I didn't. Good work with teams though. Broken strat
Woxen - Still getting stronger and stronger I see. Beating Jebu and almost Chiiiii too? Good work man, will look forward to travel abroad with you. Pity that you came late and left early but your presence is always good <3
CrimsonChild - I miss 100 % **** juiced absinthe. And you. And shotmatches. And Crimturre in general. I'm afraid I can't do that in a while now, but I will make a comeback in not so VERY long at least. I'm disappointed that you started shotmatching without me though :c
OlafKING - You owe me a ****ing slize of that Norgepizza, and I will never forget about our MM diddy d3. Speaking of diddy, I'm glad you finally found a legit char that you like to play. Never had the impression that you liked the game so much untill now, and now you're getting pretty damn legit from what I see. Good work in doubles first set btw. I hoped WoxenKING would beat Sexy Beasts.
Jonna - Glad you could come, man. Should have come with me ages ago, but finally you know what this is up to. I found it funny how you actually liked brawl after a whole weekend of brawl only.
Tninja - Glad to meet you man. You're funny in your own way, and I like that. Your sonic is pretty legit too, just mixing in some legit baits would get you some easier and earlier kills, I will believe though. I can hear your snores from my bedroom btw. Cool guy, I hope to meet you again.
AreRare - aw man I barely saw you this time yo. Gimme some more luv next time. I hope my beer for your birthday didn't leave your body the wrong way btw.
RTD - You're actually getting pretty solid, and I'm glad you could come. Solid as in playstyle, but you kinda fell into my traps too easily sometimes. Still you're a really good player now. Hope to see your face again Kai2 ;)
Xucu - Missed your face, dude. Want your face to show up more often too. I didn't see much about how you play now except a little in friendlies but I heard you've got rly much better, and I believe so too. Keep your work up (y)
John - Nice games! Thanks for the dafty hat btw. Even though I think it brought me bad fortune in some games, it warmed my head in that ****ing cold gjøvik weather.
AI-HD - Fun games those we had in ffa. Didn't get to talk to you though, but you aren't that bad in the game imo
Sunny - Don't stop using IC's, you will probably win a set someday ;) but it was rly nice of you to come that far. Things got good.
Joachim - Had a chat with him, and seemed really cool to talk with. Never saw him play, but he sounded like a nice guy
Bror - You are always so loud lmao, but everyone loves you still. There never is a garelaf without a bror screaming and yelling. I fell in love with your voice when you said "ASTRIT FÅR KJEPPEN!"
Afro - First thing I gotta admit something before I rage over you. You actually are the funniest guy I have ever met. The animation made me laugh so loud and till does. Whenever I feel sad I can just watch this animation and imagine it's me grabbing your afro, floating over fields with rainbows and unicorns ... <333 wait wut? Nvm. You ****ing piece of **** how could you win doubles after retiring??? Made me lose faith to the world, but ok. Ok. OK! I swear I want to see your planet sized afro and funny comments next time. Not just ecause you're awesome but because we've got something unfinished about doubles.

Schwa

Smash Apprentice
This tourney was simply amazing, so many awesome things happened and I don't think I'll ever forget this experience. Thanks everyone :)

Gagga: God dang you're good, during our friendlies on friday I felt like I didn't know the Snake MU at all. Your traps and reads are so solid, it's very hard to come back once you are in the other player's head.

WF|Chiiiiiiiii: Thx for teaming with me :) it went really well imo, and I'm happy about beating Gagga+Hudet. Kinda sucks that we didn't play much aside from the bracket matches, next time tho.

Dueler X: Your pizza was amazing, as well as your GaW. CPing Bowser was kinda smart cuz I suck vs low-tiers xD it was a lot of fun to hang out with ya, I hope we meet again at some tourney, maybe in France.

Gardex: 1 FRAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!! Holy **** that match was amazing, what's even more amazing is that you called it xD Thank you so much for hosting, I hope to see you soon in Finland :)

-LzR-: Good stuff getting 5th. Talking with you on the plane and at the tourney was a lot of fun. Once you know the MK and Snake MUs a little better, you'll be unstoppable.

Hudet: Your chemistry teacher was kinda lame :D but overall it was a really nice experience, your classmates were very friendly. Thanks for housing and the awesome friendlies :)

Jebu: I know what it feels like to lose to Bike like that, I've been through that twice when I lost to ccst. Think of it as a learning experience, next time you now better and won't underestimate players. Other than that loss, I think you did pretty well, beating chiiii was impressive.

Loota: You are the most charismatic person I know, your jokes are hilarious and you are a lot of fun to hang out with. Thanks for cheering for me, it made the GF a lot more awesome to play.

Woxen: You are definitely very solid, maybe sticking to one character would help you improve even faster. Your Diddy is also surprisingly good. Thanks for the MM and friendlies :)

Bike: It was very nice to talk with you on the way to Oslo. Asking about things you're not sure about is very smart, and I bet it will help at becoming better. Sorry for not playing 100% in some of the friendly matches, I was tired after GFs and was goofing around a bit.

Vurkyzo: Thanks for housing and the games on thursday. You're so awesome and my favorite dude from the smash scene. I hope you won't have to play me and Jebu next time we're OOC xD

CrimsonChild: Holy crap your Lucas is scary, you almost won the first match in pools. TTT2 friendlies was fun. Thanks for the ride to the station.

OlafKing: The diddy dittos that never happened :( Your Diddy seems to have gotten a lot better since 2HOT, good stuff!

Jonna: Didn't really get to play you except for that set in bracket :(

TNinja: Your Sonic was nice, it was cool you could make it, Finnmark FTW!

AreRare: Dat smirk on the photo xD

Dr. OP: Your Mario was surprisingly good in low-tiers :O

Xuxu: Good **** repping Diddy in amateur bracket :)

Sunny: Didn't get to play vs you at all :( Pit dittos would have been awesome.

AfroTwist: You are the most hilarious man I've ever met. The **** train comment was amazing, and the animation made me laugh sooooo much hard. Good stuff beating us in teams, Sexy Beasts still got it.

JonnaMaDonna

Smash Rookie
Tiem for the new guy to give all you amazing folks compliments!

Gardex: Thx for hosting such an amazing tournament and for always keeping the hype up, you can be sure I'll come next time too!
LzR: Your ICs! I got beat so hard I couldn't do much, but laugh. Thank you for letting me spend my friday watching you getting your beautysleep ;)
Gagga: Still love your Wii :cool: Nice finally meeting you even though we didn't speak that much. Next time we ****ing will ;) **** Justin Bieber!
Dueler X: Thank you sooo much again for that amazing breakfast! I am really glad you came, you are an amazing fella and I still laugh when I think about your "*** ye"s.
Jebu: Finally we got to meet :bee: It was really nice speaking with you! All of you finns are so nice! We didn't play, but you would beat me handsomely anyways ;) It was fun watching your DK **** tho. ****ing cellar rats :@ Until next time!
Chiii: hahah our thursday **** was ****ing amazing! So much goddamn hype!! With the poppers we were unstoppable :cool: Dueler and Bike didn't stand a chance. Glad we got to meet you're and amazing fella!
Bike: Good meeting up with you finally, the lazy hyping up we had while we were waiting for the train to arrive to take us to Gjøvik. You piano playing was so relaxing :) Chii and I soooo kicked your ***** on thursday!
Woxen: We didn't really talk much which is a shame.. But it was still nice meeting you again after HypeExpo! :)
Vurkie: Really, really nice meeting you! You are probably the most amazing person I have ever met :bee: The kitchen talking was awesome. Really looking forward to meeting you, Jebu and the other finns again! Keep working out :cool:
Loota: We didn't really speak, but you were damned funny and I still laugh when I look at your pose on the group pic!
Jonna: ****ing step it up *****, you suck and keep working out and don't drink cola ***hole.
OlafKing: #fart (homer) Still laughing.. NorgePizza was more amazing than I expected! Fun playing you especially when I beat your Luigi :cool: You ***** me with Diddy though.. Nice meeting you finally and you can bet I'll be back next time.
CrimsonChild: We didn't actually speak I think lol, but you were darned funny, especially after shotmatches. Thanks for creating hype!
Schwa: Congratz on the on frame victory lmao, poor Astrit. Nice meeting you and I hope you had fun at Kai's school!
TNinja: Funny meeting a guy from Finnmark hehe, I didn't think people lived up there.. I hope you ***** Subspace! You're a funny guy and when you screamed into Astrit's camera I nearly died xD See ya next time.
RTD: **** you for beating me and Sunny in doubles! Next time I won't go as easy on you. Nice meeting you ;)
Xuxu: Didn't really talk much, but you seemed like a really nice guy, hope I'll see you next time!
Suna: We like seriously kicked *** in doubles 4 real. There was no stopping us there! Cool meeting you and hope you'll be back next time for more kitchen talks :D
Bror: You're an awesome fella especially since we both have asthamtics :cool: I don't think I've met a person that energetic and next time you WILL get all the eight notes in Slender!
Stian: Too bad you could only stay the first night D: You seemed like such a nice guy, hope we'll get to speak more next time!
Afro: I didn't know they made humans that funny? We didn't exactly talk much, but I couldn't stop laughing at your comments. The rapetrain goes forever on. Your animation made me laugh sooo much hard. I fell in love with your hair immediately and you better be there next time too!
Hudet: Thank you so much for bringing me to Garelaf. Best weekend ever. I should've ****ing joined you before :(

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Schwa - super congrats for winning man. That 1-frame powershield save was so... intense and epic. Thanks for the great company throughout the trip. Your tips proved to be really useful against some of my opponents and I love the way how you can get people motivated for the game.

Gagga - Good games, you're much better than what I remembered. Your rather untalkative personality didn't bother me at all. We still had pretty fun. I seriously hope that Garelaf won't be your last tournament.

WF|Chiiiiiiiii - Top tier Norwegian both in game and in person. Was nice meeting you again and you should definitely consider coming to Finland as well. I loved our conversation about Pokemon season 1 episodes.
Good stuff on the 3rd spot. Play less, place higher. Whatever works you best ;)

Dueler X - It was fun playing your Ganon and GW (but **** bowser :mad:). Your gameplay was definitely.... interesting. But it worked well against me. Good job on the placement. You're really funny too and I'm looking forward to see you again at some European tourney.

Gardex - That 1-frame victory. I've seen schwa do amazing comebacks and win through other ridiculous ways. This was however something that could and would only happen against gardex. okay wow I'm talking way too much about one thing.
Anyways, thanks for hosting this great event and it was a pleasure to meet you once again. Too bad we didn't get to play at all aside from doubles friendlies. be sure to 9HAMMER Germany and especially Light.

LzR: You should've lost to Bike ! It's Not cool to use strange-*** characters to confuse a new player like that... so lucky.
Lentokentän hygieniamittari.

Hudet - 't was cool meeting you again. Good games. Your DDD was surprisingly good and it felt like I stood no chance against him with my 2 mains. He's definitely more than just a pocket char.
This was our second time in Norway. Next time it'll be your turn to return the favor by coming over to Finland.

Jebu - ABOUT LOSING TO BIKE: Knowing my inconsistency and weakness against Snake, an upset like this was bound to happen at some point. I almost always crave for upsets and cheer for "worse" players so of course I should be able to deal with it when I am the one getting "upset". After all, I'm kinda glad the this happened against Bike since he got motivated from his win. I'm expecting him to improve a lot until next time. Anyways, I'm glad that I didn't leave completely empty handed in wins after losing against bike.... Vurky ;)

Loota - I'm so glad you came. It was funny and awesome to have you there. You also made the trip a lot more fun. You did really well in lowtiers but then in GFs something struck your knee and all your momentum stopped. Good allbrawl games :awesome:
Salty 9th place in singles.

Woxen - Good games. Was fun meeting you again. I loved it when you were so close to lose 40NOK in that bet on me against RTD and you kept screaming "DOWN SMASH" when I was on my last stock. We had some funny moments and you're in general a really cool person to be around with. I hope you can come over to Finland =)

Bike - Good stuff man. I hope this win motivated you enough to improve and become a top Norwegian player. Norway needs those due to many good players quitting.

Vurkyzo - We have the most random yet the funniest inside jokes ever ! I've told you pretty much everything that I needed to tell so writing more here would just sound like I would be repeating myself.
Salt in singles.

CrimsonChild - You must be the reincarnation of Thor or something. That hype scream during GFs was so epic. Best hype creator alongwith afro and bror.

OlafKing - GGs on the random MM. Your Diddy is pretty legit.

JonnaMaDonna - It was fun to meet you after all those conversations. That rat sound ( or fapping sound??) in the cellar has already become a meme. Keep on with that military training !

TNinja - Only a real ninja can eat raw Noodles like that. I still have a long way to go, Master.

AreRare - Hi.

Dr. OP(RTD) - Good games man. I think you have a lot of potential and it really shows that you have been playing with woxen. Keep on attending more tournies. Thanks for the energy drinks btw.

Xuxu - Yo. It was really cool to meet you and I'm glad we had the conversation on Saturday night. You definitely have a lot of potential in this game. Be sure to attend more tournies. You might as well find yourself among the top players of Norway some day ;)

Noffi - cool name.

John - Sup. Luigi challenge and all brawl was fun xD

AI-HD - Your sleep rhythm is still epic. Goes to sleep 8am and wakes up at 4pm.

Sunny - Hi. Thanks for the chocolate bun(?) I hope you had fun in Norway and that you didn't get too discouraged by Brawl.
I'm glad we talked atleast once during the event.

Bror - ASTRIT FÅR KJEPPEN
Hype machine.

AfroTwist - You don't play the game anymore but you sure know how to create hype. Great animation btw.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
I want whoever that stole certain stuff like chargers and gamecube controllers to come clean.

I don't get how people can do that among gang of people who consider themselves "friends", and still live with themselves.

If you do have something that doesn't belong to you, I want you to tell me, either public or private. I will keep it secret. Idk if you stole it or just mispacked. This **** does not fly, but report to me and I won't make a big deal out of it.

Also, who the hell deletes replays?

WIDL

We Are Born
I wasn't at this event, but about what Gardex said. Someone stole my pizza when I last attended one of these. I even carved my initials on the box.

:( I miss it. Anyhoo. Stealing is bad mmkay. Don't do it.

Top Bottom