• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten at Apex 2013 predictions.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I wish I knew who was actually going so I could make one of these.

sorry Hbox, My DK is gonna knock you out this time for sure

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
top 5 is obviously
mang0
armada
pp
m2k
hungrybox
javi

grand finals is mang0 v armada, after mang0 already sends armada to losers

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
1. Armada
2. Mango
3. Dr PeePee
4. Hungrybox
5. KirbyKaze / Mew2king / Javi
8. Shroomed / Hax / Some Cali *****.

List is operating under the assumption that Wobbles will be commentating, not entering.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
1. mango - ezz
2. pp - also EZ
3. armada - doesn't know what's coming to him
4. hbox - might beat yl
5. kk - no ICs going to this
5. javi - wouldn't be surprised, but nobody has seen him vs a lot of top players so this one is a toss up
7. axe - the comeback
7. s2j - he finishes school soon, so what else but to practice ****** for apex haha

m2k is gonna get knocked out or forfeit (LOL) at some point before top 8 imo

EDIT: Also, I'd say there is a very very good chance that Fly is NOT going to apex lol, or at least he hasn't said anything about it.

Seartu

Smash Journeyman
1. Mango (Mango seems really try-hard right now)
2. Armada
3. Hungrybox
4. Dr. PeePee
5. Mew2 King
5. Javi
7. Shroomed
7. s2j
9. SFAT
9. Fly Amanita
9. Kirby Kaze
9. Hankey ****** Pankey

If these guys go I guess, I have no idea about a couple of them.

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
As long as we don't know who exactly is entering the tournament, I think this thread will kinda look like a "Who are the ten 2012 best players" thread, which implies there will be a lot of assumptions and arguments about Javi, a lot of assumptions and arguments about Mango or Armada being number one, and a lot of assumptions and arguments about wether or not Axe/Hax/Fly/Wes/Taj/Ice/Amsah deserve their place in the top 10.

That being said,

1 Armada
2 Mango
3 HBox
4 Peepee
5 M2K / KK
7 Shroomed / Hax
9 Hanky Panky / Ice / Leffen / Javi

strawhats

Smash Master
hmm...

1)Mango
2)PP
3)Armada
4) Hbox
5)M2K
5) KK
6) S2J
7) Wobbles(If he doesn't enter and opts to merely commentate I'd move everyone from 8-10 up a spot and include either plup/hax)
8) Shroomed
9) Axe
10) Javi

then people like Plup/Hax/Amsah/Ice/Kage/Leffen/EX?/Tuga/Westballz/SW/Swiftbass/Slox (I've got a feeling)/Sung/ hanky panky.. etc. for top 25

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
1. Mango (yea boooooiiii)
2. Armada
3. PeePee
4. Hbox (though, peepee and hbox could be interchangable)
5. KK/M2K
6. Wobbles/Javi
7. Hax/Shroomed/Axe

Etc.

I think m2k is gonna do really bad in both melee and brawl this year :/

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
I'll. think more of this later, but I have this.crazy feeling (and I.hope this.happens.) that someone will pull an upset on mango(maybe javi and his.friends, or someone from Europe ) and he will.get so upset that he will just massacre everyone after that. I also wanna see javi vs mango, and leffen doing better

and if that doesn't happen, hanky panky is getting first.
:phone:

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion

S l o X

Smash Champion
1. mango
2. armada
3. kirbykaze
4. hbox
5. mew2king / unknown
5. pp

after top 5 it's a toss up. i think a few of these guys can take armada 2nd-5th but the odds are against them: leffen / hax / westballz / s2j / shroomed / javi / th0rn / weon-x / lovage level players

i can also see some of these guys losing to players like myself / sung / stab / bolt / orly / LOl frootloop duck etc maybe even plup rofl

Mahie

Smash Lord
I'll just state the obvious :

1. Armada

A part of me wants to see Armada be put to losers by Mango, then come back with two straight sets in GFs, that would be hype.

And I believe Europe will do better this time around, I don't expect 33rd places, really.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
wobbles will not be commentating bracket at MOST pools we already have our main commentators for melee/brawl/fgc set...no offense to him he is doing well but we decided it already and made our budgets :D

mhenlo

Smash Apprentice
1. Mango
2. Javi
3. Mew2king
4. Hungrybox
5. Armada
6. Dr. PeePee
7. KirbyKaze
8. Shroomed
9. Hax
10. S2J

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
wobbles will not be commentating bracket at MOST pools we already have our main commentators for melee/brawl/fgc set...no offense to him he is doing well but we decided it already and made our budgets :D
Pierce had better not be commentating at all. There was a public outcry last time

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well sadly for you pierce has gotten a lot better and is now very requested...guess you wouldn't notice though since you dont stream monster ;D

and to be fair he knows he didnt do a great job and has been trying to fix it...but keitaro/coontail are the main commentators this year ppl love them

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
1.Armada
2.PP
3.Mango (Unless he cops out and goes Falcon against Armada, He will have to go super try hard Mango.)
4.Javi (if he gets some puff experience) otherwise Hbox
5.Hbox (unless above)
6. M2k
7. KK
8. Shroomed
9. Axe
10. Hax/S2J/Kou

All of this is ridiculously dependent on seedings though. Like, I think Javi will do great if he doesn't run into Hbox again. Although Didn't he get a really easy bracket last year? If the brackets end up having Mango and Hbox on one side, and Armada and PP on the other, I can really see a mango/armada rematch in GF. But If their placements are mixed up a bit I can just as easily see an Hbox/armada or even PP/mango grand finals.

Engo

Smash Ace
hmm...

1)Mango
2)PP
3)Armada
4) Hbox
5)M2K
5) KK
6) S2J
7) Wobbles(If he doesn't enter and opts to merely commentate I'd move everyone from 8-10 up a spot and include either plup/hax)
8) Shroomed
9) Axe
10) Javi

then people like Plup/Hax/Amsah/Ice/Kage/Leffen/EX?/Tuga/Westballz/SW/Swiftbass/Slox (I've got a feeling)/Sung/ hanky panky.. etc. for top 25
I know this is first page but no Unknown in your list of top 25(atleast) is ridiculous.

edit:Alot of that list is ridiculous.

past_b

Smash Apprentice
If I recall correctly, Javi didn't have an easy bracket per se. He beat lovage pp cactuar and I want to say vanz and hax. Very solid.

Also, I believe mango will get first followed by armada then pp. The rest is bracket dependent. Prob hbox at fourth. I think axe can get top ten and same with Javi. You have to throw kk in there and prob wobbles. I'm not sold on shroomed... S2j possibly. I also think sfat can sneak into top ten as an "underdog"

Edit: also, m2k with the mindset could possibly sneak into top 3!
I guess I'll post my complete list when I get the chance..I want in on this ****.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
since when is going from best character in the game to the 8th-ish best a cop out?

suck a ****
Mango has said himself many times that he feels he could win against Armada going Falcon, as Falcon has stupidly easy, safe tactics against Peach, but he refused to do so as he feels it would be taking the easy way out. He also will probably not go Puff against armada either for the same reason.

If I recall correctly, Javi didn't have an easy bracket per se. He beat lovage pp cactuar and I want to say vanz and hax. Very solid.
I knew PP but wasn't sure about the actual bracket. was just going off of what I can recall from that thread claiming Javi could have been #1 in the world at some point and we didn't know it.

Top Bottom