• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is the Illumanti real? Or fake?

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Ive taken to this to thought one day and thought: "What does the pyramid with one eye on the dollar bill represent?". I went to search it on Google and came with the answer of the Illuminati. I did more research on the topic and read that the Illuminati caused 9/11 and that Osama was part of the CIA. I have also noticed artists in music videos cover one eye revealing only the other, and also putting a triangle up to one of their eyes. Ive also been "told" that the Illuminati also controls movies, TV shows, etc. Onto government: Bush was asked about a secret group by an interviewer and he kept stammering and kept saying there was no group. Hillary was also asked what do they do in Canada and why is it so secret? She replied that the man was crazy and moved on. As I went on and on, I have also found out they are "Satan worshipers", which scared me. Supposedly, famous people are not to tell people of the group. JFK exposed the group and then was killed, as well as Tupac, Michael Jackson, and more. Also, before I forget, when Bush was at a class on the morning of 9/11, the teacher made the children repeat these words: "Kite hit steel" Coincidence?
But my question is this: Do you think that this so-called group called the Illumanti wants World Domination? Or its just some hoax or prank someone planned? Please respond below. Thank you.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Is there even any proof of the Illuminati's so-called involvement? This seems to be the kind of subject where all conspiracy theorists unite and debate for an eternity about nothing. Personally, I don't believe they're real and are manipulating key moments in history for an ultimate goal; there just isn't any real evidence to support this as far as I know.

:phone:

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Muhti, it sounds like most of your research has been from pretty biased, non-credible sources. Can you back up what you refer to? Beause I've heard all those same things, and have found them all to be baseless claims from conspiracy nuts who don't really know what they're talking about.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Don't get me wrong, Im willing to take either side. So please don't take me as a nut XD, but here is a video I found earlier:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=20KDBELD20I

Also, 2Pac was talking about a secret group, he was later killed. If you keep watching, after JFK speaks, they show footage of Bush talking a group as well, but didn't give out much info.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
This is silly.
So you're basically calling the Discovery Channel silly? They were talking about this yesterday and said there may be a secret society of Freemasons in this world, seeking wiles dominence. Also if I must say, the Illuminati was supposedly created May 1, 1776 (Adam Weishaupt), a day of sacrifice. Who died last year May 1? Osama Bin Laden. And we all celebrated over it.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
That was quite the interesting video, and shows that the government is as secretive as (or more so than) ever. I don't think this proves the existence of the Illuminati, but perhaps show that there are groups that are Illuminati-like, which comes to no surprise in this case. As for May 1, there have been a lot of key moments on that day spanning all of history, but other dates have also had key moments occur as well. The fact that the creation of the Illuminati as well as other key moments being on the 1st of May could be merely coincidence.

Also worth noting is that even though Osama Bin Laden was killed May 1 in U.S. time, in Pakistan's time, he was killed May 2, if that means anything.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
This is a really touchy subject, because people will either believe you and go research, or call you crazy. (80% of the time it's the latter)

That Youtube video was pretty interesting, and I'm interested in what the Discovery Channel was saying. Is there a video of it somewhere?

I personally believe they are real, but some people get a little too carried away. I believe they are a group that runs behind the scenes to a certain extent, but relies on their "puppets" for everything else.

Now the far fetched stuff like they are reptiles or aliens that shapeshift is a bunch of crap. Seriously, lol.

I posted this over in the Pool Room a couple days ago:

Oooh, I love conspiracy theories like this.

I have done a lot of research on the Illuminati recently as well (Rihanna's dancers forming the "all seeing eye" in her Where Have You Been music video got me interested), and have come across a very interesting story from someone named Svali: http://svalispeaks.com/
It's a little Christian based, but still has useful information. Wether it's true or not, hard to say, but you never know.

Some interviews:
http://svalispeaks.wordpress.com/ (scroll down a little bit)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZccxuKjXApA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_03jyfmrUA
Svali supposedly fled the Illuminati in 1999. She covers a lot of detail on the subject, including the whole reptile alien rumors lol. (she says they are NOT reptiles or aliens)

These were also shown on BBC: http://svalispeaks.com/?cat=59

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
So you're basically calling the Discovery Channel silly? They were talking about this yesterday and said there may be a secret society of Freemasons in this world, seeking wiles dominence. Also if I must say, the Illuminati was supposedly created May 1, 1776 (Adam Weishaupt), a day of sacrifice. Who died last year May 1? Osama Bin Laden. And we all celebrated over it.
I'm sorry, but this needs to be addressed. TV stations like Discovery and History no longer count as reliable sources. They're full of conspiracy shows, ghost shows, and reality shows. Maybe back in the days when the History channel was the Hitler channel could you get some reliable information, but those days have passed.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
I would like to say something about the Rihanna part. When she puts her hands up and her head down three things:

1. Her hair doesn't go down
2. Her neck is too short to reach the floor, yet it does (Photoshopped?)
3. It looks like a goat (Which resembles Satan)

The alien part I've heard of but I don't believe in it. I found the show while flipping through the channel. I'll edit it if I can find a YouTube video of it.

-Edit-

I just read your comment Jumpman. I feel as though it is true, but eh. I feel as though it is. They displayed information on FreeMasons more than the Illuminati itself.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I don't care who they display information on. Anything that's not already public knowledge isn't coming reliably from Discovery/History.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
I don't care who they display information on. Anything that's not already public knowledge isn't coming reliably from Discovery/History.
So if I pull out information from the History Channel on a country that nobody knows much about, like Turkey. It would be fake?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
No. If you pulled information from History Channel on a country nobody knows about, it'd need secondary sources to be deemed reliable. Further, there are two types of history shows.

Genuine history shows where information is purely portrayed in an unbiased manner. An example would be World War II documentaries that used to be aired nonstop.

Then there's controversial or conspiracy history. Such things include bible conspiracies, ancient aliens, and the such. Sort of like "DaVinci Code" kinda history.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
So if I pull out information from the History Channel on a country that nobody knows much about, like Turkey. It would be fake?
No, but it would be a good idea to check from multiple sources like Jumpman said. Now if the channel itself gave multiple sources for reference, that would be different. You should still always check multiple sources when doing research because one may say something completely different from another.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
One thing I've noticed is that when we're given information, if we don't care about the subject, we seem to be more willing to accept it's true. Why bother questioning it when I don't care about it? This leads to a lot of people believing a lot of really odd things or things that are totally believable or are just false. For example, Ancient Aliens. Watching it, you can be totally convinced of it; I actually was briefly when I first watched it. However, I felt the need to check it myself and found it it's a load of Zeitgeist and have since rejected the notion.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Speaking of believing things and many people following it. Take the government for example. Whatever they say their citizens would follow/obey and/or be convinced. The government will say "We are okay!" Even though we are in a finicial crisis, we have 38% (I believe that's the percentage) obesity, we have many bad relations with countries, and YET most of the people would follow what they say.

Government says we are pulling back from Iraq and Afghanistan and that we are done with wars, but they give out a little tidbit of Iran, Russia, China, N.Korea, Syria, Israel, Turkey, and NATO.

Onto WTC 7, how did it fall with no plane soaring through it? And if you tell me heat and pressure then the other buildings surrounding it would've fallen too. And you know what else is strange? How did this news reporter say that WTC 7 fell even though it was standing there in the background?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iEuJimaumW4

So, is Al Queda fake too? Working with the government? Or just something else?

Now before I finish editing, a man who made the blueprint of the Twin Towers added 150 strong bolts on each floor? If that's true, how did the towers fall so quickly? Shouldn't it fallen a bit slower?

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
My Dad has worked in the construction industry for 2x years, and has been a Superintendent, Project Manager, Surveyer, Architect etc. He has helped build several skyscrapers and office buildings like the ones destroyed in 9-11. He has also demolished and imploded many buildings as well.

Buildings like WTC7 don't just completely collapse like that from a fire, unless it was bombed from the inside in strategic locations. The steal and cement frames would keep it from collapsing perfectly, if it WAS caused by a fire, the fire would be A LOT larger, and the building would slowly burn, NOT collapse perfectly like it did. heat and pressure would have caused other building surrounding it to collapse as well, but again, not perfectly. The heat and pressure would cause the building to either

A: Explode
B:Topple over onto another building etc.

This doesn't mean the Illuminati were behind it though, there could be other reasons.
People could've demolished it for fear of it causing more damage
Terrorists could've demolished it, etc.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Any channel that can play this with any sense of honest is discredited instantly.

Also, you speak of the Freemasons as if they are some clandestine organization. The Freemasons are a fraternal society like Knights of the Columbus. You can find many leaked documents of their secret workers which are mostly just smoking cigars and drinking a lot.

My Dad has worked in the construction industry for 2x years, and has been a Superintendent, Project Manager, Surveyer, Architect etc. He has helped build several skyscrapers and office buildings like the ones destroyed in 9-11. He has also demolished and imploded many buildings as well.

Buildings like WTC7 don't just completely collapse like that from a fire, unless it was bombed from the inside in strategic locations. The steal and cement frames would keep it from collapsing perfectly, if it WAS caused by a fire, the fire would be A LOT larger, and the building would slowly burn, NOT collapse perfectly like it did. heat and pressure would have caused other building surrounding it to collapse as well, but again, not perfectly. The heat and pressure would cause the building to either

A: Explode
B:Topple over onto another building etc.

This doesn't mean the Illuminati were behind it though, there could be other reasons.
People could've demolished it for fear of it causing more damage
Terrorists could've demolished it, etc.
Yes, they do implode like that. I worked for a firm that built parts of the world trade center (and had blue prints still). I asked several reputable engineers and architects, and what you said is emphatically false. These are massive skyscrapers so if they toppled over, the collateral damage would be expensive and horrific, so in major cities, these buildings are designed to collapse in on themselves in order to prevent that scenario.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
These are massive skyscrapers so if they toppled over, the collateral damage would be expensive and horrific, so in major cities, these buildings are designed to collapse in on themselves in order to prevent that scenario.
Good point. This still doesn't explain how it imploded from (what looked like) a small fire inside.

Even though buildings have been designed to collapse into themselves, they have still been known to topple over.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
No, they haven't. There haven't been that many fires in skyscrapers to make that assessment at all, but again, it wasn't a small fire; it was showered with jet fuel, ignited, and then broke from the inside.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Even though buildings have been designed to collapse into themselves, they have still been known to topple over.
I cannot recall hearing or reading about any skyscraper - let alone one designed to collapse in on itself - toppling over. Do you have any source that details toppling skyscrapers?

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Not neccessarily skyscrapers, but similar buildings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKeENdyIluI&feature=related
http://spal.blogspot.com/2009/07/skyscraper-topples-over.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf243Pj0S-Y&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SR87czZOPw&feature=relmfu (skip to 0:23)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt9GaIEdh3I&feature=related

Most of these are failed demolishions, but they still toppled over.
Fires SHOULDN'T cause a large building made out of steel and cement to collapse like the WTC7 did, unless it was bombed from the inside, or had an explosion from the jet fuel like Crimson said. (if there even WAS a plane O.o) This building in Beijing had a much larger fire than the one in WTC7 and never collapsed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ6aEqAlTVU&feature=related

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
I never said WTC 7 was done by Illuminati. Though I feel like the government had something behind it. They never say anything. And I want to point out something REALLY creepy (Im just sharing this)

When Bush was at the classroom on the day on 9/11 the teacher was making the class repeat these words:

Kite. Hit. Steel

I found that CREEPY.

Back on subject, a few years before 9/11 Osama was interviewed by CNN -.- and he was HIGHLY wanted too by the US. Shouldn't they catch him when they interviewed him face to face?

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Back on subject, a few years before 9/11 Osama was interviewed by CNN -.- and he was HIGHLY wanted too by the US. Shouldn't they catch him when they interviewed him face to face?
That's a good point... Why didn't they catch him when they had the chance?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Not neccessarily skyscrapers, but similar buildings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKeENdyIluI&feature=related
http://spal.blogspot.com/2009/07/skyscraper-topples-over.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf243Pj0S-Y&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SR87czZOPw&feature=relmfu (skip to 0:23)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt9GaIEdh3I&feature=related

Most of these are failed demolishions, but they still toppled over.
Fires SHOULDN'T cause a large building made out of steel and cement to collapse like the WTC7 did, unless it was bombed from the inside, or had an explosion from the jet fuel like Crimson said. (if there even WAS a plane O.o) This building in Beijing had a much larger fire than the one in WTC7 and never collapsed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ6aEqAlTVU&feature=related
Literally every one of those clips was not in the US and none of them were as tall as the World Trade Center buildings in a populated metropolitan area. The skyscrapers in dense populations have standards and codes that require them to fall down and inside rather than topple. Imagine if a building in NYC would topple. It would kill hundreds of thousands of people.

That's a good point... Why didn't they catch him when they had the chance?
Because Osama bin Laden was an anti-Soviet ally of the US. He was given US weapons to fight Russia who were at war with Afghanistan. By that point, he did nothing wrong.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Onto the WTC 7, the building was only 30 floors. That looks the same as Chinas buildingg

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Facts are not a democracy. What you think is irrelevant unless you can back them up by actual facts. You are making blind conjecture as factual statements, and they simply are not.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
There's just something about debates that are filled with articles and videos that repel me. Also debates about conspiracies, that will do it too.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
I agree with HotH. If you're going to post videos, at least highlight what points the video makes, and summarize them.

Moreover, regarding that first video, the interviewer--Benjamin Fulford--is, simply put, a nutjob. According to the multiply sourced Wikipedia article about him: "After the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, Fulford claimed on Japanese television that "[t]he American government in cooperation with [the] Federal Reserve, the Rockefellers, and other powerful groups, they are planning the eruption of Mt. Fuji Volcano. The earthquake and the tsunami was March 11th, 2011, 03.11.11. The Mt. Fuji Eruption they are planning is for April 11th, 2011." Fulford attributed the earthquake, tsunami and his predicted eruption of Mt. Fuji to HAARP, a scientific facility used by physicists to research the upper atmosphere. There has been no such eruption of Mt. Fuji since 1708.[3][4][5]" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Fulford)

The Wiki article also has a link to the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGvLXFhs7QI) where Fulford makes the ridiculous claim. So, forgive me if I don't believe a word the man says.

Your second video is just an interview with a man who claims to have spoken to Rockefeller and claims that Rockefeller said some suspect things. This is not proof of anything, much less that Rockefeller is part of some global conspiracy.

This is the problem with conspiracy theories. It mostly comprises a bunch of people who want to believe that there is some dark, shady corner of humanity where puppetmasters pull the strings, even though there is no evidence of it except for (generally unfounded) claims by other people who want to believe that there is a dark shady corner of humanity where puppetmasters pull strings.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Alright, thank you for telling me the tip Gold. That might help in the future. I suppose you're right that Illuminati is just fake and carry on. I just needed it to get off my chest and tell people and see what they think. In the end you guys were right about it being a lie.

Though I do feel as though governments are in fact lying straight to our faces when they make statements to us. The presidential election is just mud slingling back and forth, barely any facts. What are they going to do to improve our economy.

"I like Big Bird! I really do. But we need to cut it off." -Mitt Romney

Why are they talking about that when we have friction with Iran right now? Come on now, there is bigger arguments than that.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Lol really, I'm not particularly fond of either of them tbh. They seem more like "get me into office and I'll fix it"

How exactly? >.>

Romney: "I have this plan that will create jobs"

What's the plan? ._. *insert vague comment here*

Obama: "Obamacare will save the economy!"

Doesn't really look like it... It's just gonna raise taxes to provide "free" healthcare. >.<

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I hope you all see why these crazy conspiracy theories are dumb. It's cool that everyone's got these "facts" that prove these conspiracies are right.

Until someone corrects their facts.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Funny thing about the Illuminati is you either believe it or you don't. There isn't any credible "proof" because, according to the conspiracy people, the Illuminati own the credible sources, and therefore wouldn't want to expose themselves.

But, you never know these days. Lol

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Lol really, I'm not particularly fond of either of them tbh. They seem more like "get me into office and I'll fix it"

How exactly? >.>

Romney: "I have this plan that will create jobs"

What's the plan? ._. *insert vague comment here*

Obama: "Obamacare will save the economy!"

Doesn't really look like it... It's just gonna raise taxes to provide "free" healthcare. >.<
I have to agree. Its the same statements they make everytime. What do they do?

Make gas prices higher and the economy a bit worse (Except September which FINALLY went belore 8%)

Watch them talk about the SAME ARGUMENTS TONIGHT. But fortunately voters get to pick the questions ,though, it would end up like all their other claims.

Hehe, I guess this debate is going from Illuminati to how our government is corrupt

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
It's turned into a general conspiracy thread. That's usually what happens with this kind of topic.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
That's because the Illuminati are what conspiracies are made of. For all we know, conspiracy theorists were born from the existence of the Illuminati, but that in itself is merely a conspiracy theory as well. Debates like this are going to lead people to debate things they think are factual, when there's oftentimes no real facts to show to back up their claims.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
The best thing about conspiracy theorist is the believe every other theory is stupid, weird, and wrong except their own.

Top Bottom