• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lordhelmet's Monthly House Tourney v2 Results

lordhelmet

Smash Master
10/13/2012 - West MI

Thank you everyone for coming out for this, I had a blast. Shoutouts to Muskegon for missing this :yeahboi:

Feel free to correct me on character usage, I am half awake atm. Anything else? I want to host another in either November or later Decemeber at GRCC's venue. Detailz on that later.

[collapse=Doubles Bracket]
[/IMG]
[/collapse]

Doubles: 6 Teams ($10 per team)

1: L_Cancel + Tutu $36.00 :olimar: + :sheilda:
2: Zino + fZk $18.00 :diddy: + :wario:
3: Roller + WTP $6.00 :pikachu2:/:metaknight: + :dedede:
4: Lordy + Legit :metaknight:/:falcon: + :gw:
5: BFlake + Hyde :olimar: + :lucas:
5: CockSock + TBird :zerosuitsamus: + :falcon:

[collapse=Singles Bracket]
[/IMG]
[/collapse]

Singes: 12 Entrants ($5)

1: Zinoto $36.00 :diddy:
2: L_Cancel $18.00 :olimar:/:popo:
3: Roller $6.00 :popo:
4: Tutu :sheilda:
5: fZk :diddy:/:lucas:
5: WTP :dedede:/:kirby2:/:falco:
7: Lordy :falcon:
7: Legit :gw:
9: TBird :falcon:
9: Hyde :lucas:
9: Cody (CockSock) :zerosuitsamus:
9: Brendan (BFlake) :olimar:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Helmet Shoutous:

1: Zinoto $36.00 I guess I screwed myself for seeding myself with you. Nah, I wanted to play ya, your Diddy is so sick. I will see you again soon. Keep winning and bringing up the rest of Michigan!!!
2: L_Cancel $18.00 Leave us alone
3: Roller $6.00 I know you didn't place as high as you wanted to, but good stuff beating L in winners. Glad we got to play a decent amount of Magic (game is slower than Brawl lol). We'll throw around some trades at PS5 if you still need abrupt decay or anything.
4: Tutu One place away from big money. I'm glad you came up and hung out wit us, I hope to see you at PS5. Work on that Ganon/Link lolll
5: fZk I always lose to Diddy lol. GGs though, pretty salty about that Delfino :c
5: WTP GL with league of legends. We didn't get to play in singles, but fun doubles :p
7: Lordy helo. You've upped your game a bit. MK is getting there, Falcon is Falcon. Still looking to break that barrier, inching closer and closer but not there yet.
7: Legit STOP SDING <3 I'll see you again soon! Keep up the work my dude. And get those videos up!
9: TBird/Hyde/CockSock/BFlake You guys are getting good VERY quickly. Keep up the work, I want to see you guys succeed! Don't be afraid to ask me to play specific match-ups/tips/etc.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS!!!

1: Zinoto $36.00 :diddy: - Get ****** up in dubs.
2: L_Cancel $18.00 :olimar: - GGs man, now you must come to Retribution. After all, you promised :yeahboi:
3: Roller $6.00 :popo: - GGs. Let's do it big in Ohio.
4: Tutu :sheilda: - Finally got my 1. Now I can die in peace :denzel:
5: fZk :diddy:/:lucas: - Dat spanish accent :denzel: Thx for carrying me in dubz. I'm booty lol.
5: WTP :dedede:/:kirby2: - Thx for driving Kevin. See you this weekend.
7: Lordy :falcon: - Thx for hosting and ggs. Can't wait to see how your :metaknight: turns out.
7: Legit :gw: - Work on :zerosuitsamus:, she would be very good for the :popo: MU.
9: TBird :falcon: - I don't think I got to meet you. Next time, let's do friendlies.
9: Hyde :lucas: - I don't think I met you either :(.
9: Cody (CockSock) :zerosuitsamus: - Or you :(.
9: Brendan (BFlake) :olimar: - Saw you play :dk2: dittos lol. Nice meeting you.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
1: Zinoto $36.00 - I was more satisfied with my loss to you in this tourney. GGs. Good luck at retribution(:
2: L_Cancel $18.00 - @~(:0)
3: Roller $6.00 - I got bodied in winner's. Been a long time since I ever lost that badly. You've improved a lot over the year Roller. It was really nice hanging out with you and seeing you again too! Maybe next time I can do it with Oli >:l
4: Tutu - Yooooo! I should have believed. Tutu and I forever undefeated in doubles LOL I'm glad you came out, especially since you had to leave so early at SPAU2.
5: fZk / - GGs in doubles and singles! Always nice seeing you!
5: WTP / -GGs XD nice to see you again! I'm gonna rock that riven icon
7: Lordy - GGs Thanks for the mone-- err tourney >.>;; I'll try to keep coming out, then West MI will be legit >:l
7: Legit - Thanks for everything Tom, I wouldn't have been able to make it out if it wasn't for you, I really apprectiate ittt! I see the improvement too, you had some really close matches at this!
9: TBird - We didnt get to play!
9: Hyde - We didn't get to play!
9: Cody (CockSock) - We didn't get to play!
9: Brendan (BFlake) - Olimirrors! XD Ggs it was nice seeing you again. First time since highschool?

Fun tourny all.

I feel like a bunch of people are disappointed with my new play style.

Shoutouts to Lordy for hosting

Legit for making the solo drive, I'm pretty sure we didn't play though.

Zinoto for SDing 3 times in our set and still winning

L_Cancel for having as strong a back as always. Sorry I did so poorly game 2 of our set, I'll do better next time.

Roller for finally not having to play you.

FzK for getting to play for the first time in a long *** time. Don't choke next time man.

Myself for being really good.

Red and amity: hope you guys get better

The locals I got to play. Hyde, CockSock, and bflake forbad fun set of friendlies.

Really sorry about the controller mixup, we were in a hurry to leave and Julian asked me to grab his, didn't know he switched to using silver, We left it with Juan so hopefully it gets returned soon.

The silver mug was mine, but idrc what happens with it lol.

Really fun and laid back tournament, I'll try and make it out to the next one. WM is really improving quickly, keep it up everyone!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Meek when I lookedat that pic I immediately saw that Xatic has competition for bes MSP artist.

:phone:

fZk

Smash Lord
Fun little tourney, I'm glad I came out.

1: Zinoto - Too bad I didn't get to play you in tourney, I would have challenged you to a scarf-off. Step it up in teams scrub.

2: L_Cancel - Great seeing you as always. Our set wasn't very exciting this time around, I'll get you next time.

3: Roller $6.00 - We didn't play at all. My goblins are gonna body you in Magic.

4: Tutu - Great set, if I want to beat you I have to play spot on but I think I can do it. Great hanging out as always.

5: fZk /

5: WTP - Thanks for driving Kevin and bringing AA.

7: Lordy - Good set, I thought you had that second game in the bag. Your DI is insane and you're still improving.

7: Legit - Great seeing you again Tom, I'll keep you posted if we plan stuff in EL.

9: TBird - Great seeing you again.

9: Hyde - Most fun games I played all day. You've improved quite a bit since last we played. Keep at it.

9: Cody (CockSock) - Great seeing you again.

9: Brendan (BFlake) - Good games, I don't think we had met before.

Top Bottom