• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Stop sending me those PMs already. Seriously {you}, we've talked in the shack about you and if you can't stop, we'll remove your PM ability.

EDIT: For clarity, if you read on, you'll discover through magical code that the name of whoever's reading this thread appears there. For example, I see 'Seriously Mic_128, we've talked in the shack about you..."

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
****! Disregard this thread everyone! Was supposed to be in forum support (multiple tabs ftw >.<) but can't move or edit it because Bio's messin around with the admin cp. ****!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I know what's going on

You trolled me hard

I was in a defensive mood tonight, luckily for you

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Saw this script being used on a vbulletin site eight years ago. Never really understood the appeal behind it asides from generating cheap humor for the first couple of pages and also page hits when people started using it in their user title.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
The title made me feel special for a moment. For just a moment.

*goes off and cries in a corner*

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Saw this script being used on a vbulletin site eight years ago. Never really understood the appeal behind it asides from generating cheap humor for the first couple of pages and also page hits when people started using it in their user title.
So, if one of us had made a topic just like this, would we avoid getting infracted?

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I don't really see the point behind it either but whatever. >_>

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I don't know what to think of this thread

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
hey jtb! stop sending me those pms!

wait what

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hey how come when I don't do anything I'm a troll and when other staff troll the **** out of the unwashed masses it's cool? ;__;

This thread will now become Staff Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom