• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music Controlled By The Beast- K K Slider’s Super Supports Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer

Totakeke "K.K." Slider is one of the more recognizable characters from the Animal Crossing series along with one of the most liked and recurring. Animal Crossing is the biggest Nintendo franchise that does not have a character representation, yet. Also, Animal Crossing got a spot on Nintendo monopoly over characters like Fox, Bowser and Pikachu.

[COLLAPSE="Moveset"]
Stats

Strength: 2/5
Speed: 3/5
Jump: 4/5
Fall: 2/5
Weight: 2.5/5
Traction: 3/5

A: quick punch 1%
AA: slower punch 3%
AAA: hits with guitar 5%

Dash Attack: Slider Slides and kicks %7

F Tilt- a regular punch 4%
U Tilt- a sweeping kick 6%
D Tilt- hits above him with his guitar 5%

F Smash- slams his guitar infront of him twice (4% each but 6% each if fully charged)
U Smash- holds his guitar upside-down and spins it multiple times (3% each time hit but 5% each time if fully charged)
D Smash- spins around with his guitar once (10% but 15% if fully charged)

N Air- Slider does a slide kick. 5%
F Air- Slider does a stabbing motion with his guitar head. 7%
B Air- Slider kicks behind him with both of his feet. 9%
U Air- Slider does a headbutt motion above him. 8%
D Air- K K Slider simply kicks underneath him. 5%

Neutral B- K. K. Rock. Slider strums his guitar and a musical night goes the direction you held. It goes as far as Mario’s fireball but it stays even after being hit. 6%
Side B- K. K. Swing, Slider throws his guitar, which goes around the length of 3 Donkey Kongs. It then comes backs back and flies into his arms. 7% damage for each time hit by the guitar.
Up B- K. K. Condor- K K Sider points the guitar underside odwn and play a hard rife. It out from underneath him (similar to the ones from DK’s final smash). Slider gets knocked up about the same amount of a jump and a half. Sound Wav gives about 8% damage.
Down B- K.K Lullaby. K K Slider plays a lullaby like music for about two seconds. Has the same effect and range as Jigglypuff’s Sing.

Final Smash- The K. K. Funk. K K Slider starts to play one of his songs for about 30 seconds. Animal Crossers are seen walking around the listening to his music. The spotlight goes on him, and nobody can see where they are. Animal Crossers cause about 7% damage each time they are walked into.

Pummel- Slider give them a headbutt. 3% damage each time.
F Throw- Slider lets go of his opponent and slams his guitar in their face. 9% damage
B Throw- Slider spins around and throws his opponent. 7%
U Throw- Slider throws his opponent us and then bring his guitar upwards. 10%
D Throw- Slider throws his opponent under him and knocks them on the head with his guitar. 12%

Side Taunt- K K Slider adjusts the string on his guitars.
Up Taunt- K K Slider tosses his guitar in the air and catches it.
Down Taunt- K K Slider strums his guitar. Then a string pop out.

Victory Poses
Slider plays the guitar on a stump.
Slider spins his guitar around twice and poses.

Losing Poses
Slider claps with his guitar on his knee.[/COLLAPSE]

The Super Slider Supporters
SmasherMaster

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
interesting move set ideas you've got there

and i suppose it would be fun to play as him

D

Deleted member

Yeah, a peaceful hippie guitarist would definitely make sense as a fighter...
Not that you didn't do a good job on the moveset. I love the song references in the names.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Good moveset. Too bad we'll never see a playable Animal Crossing rep in smash.

EDIT: I'm an idiot. Lol

Last edited:

Reyson

Smash Journeyman
Not that you didn't do a good job on the moveset. I love the song references in the names.
It's not like there's any character in Animal Crossing that really fits as a fighter.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Imo Mr. Resetti or Tom Nook would be a better choice as an AC rep. But I'm open to the idea of K.K. Slider. Your move set looks sharp. I was working on one for K.K. Slider but there were some minor setbacks. But it doesn't measure up to yours though.

:phone:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Then again, neither is a princess who gets kidnapped by mushrooms and turtles on a daily basis.

Imo Mr. Resetti would be a better choice as an AC rep. But I'm open to the idea of K.K. Slider. Your move set looks sharp. I was working on one for K.K. Slider but there were some minor setbacks. But it doesn't measure up to yours though.

I would love Resetti too, but he already had a forum. The main problem is Tom Nook is more recognizable. Maybe, I can fix that with a free tanooki suit to Mario :demon:

D

Deleted member

Except when she's plucking up vegetables from the ground and tossing them at people (SMB2) or smacking them with frying pans and slapping them (SMRPG). :troll:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Imo Mr. Resetti or Tom Nook would be a better choice as an AC rep. But I'm open to the idea of K.K. Slider. Your move set looks "sharp". I was working on one for K.K. Slider but there were some "minor" setbacks. But it doesn't "measure" up to yours though.

Teehee. My music puns have gone unnoticed. Not surprised, Ive expected them to fall....flat.:awesome:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I wasn't even looking for any puns. I actually thought that it might work, characters have had move made up for them just based on one thing about them. Such as Olimar and Lucario.

Also, one problem about Resetti. Some people think he's a stalker who likes to take away the gamers right of doing whatever they want without any consciences.

Also Peach gets kidnapped by mushrooms! They don't even have arms! At leasts Zelda and Palutena got kidnapped by something with arms.

Peach needs cake in her moveset! She gets kidnapped by the Koopaling cake.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I am a huge fan of animal crossing.

And I do not like KK Slider that much.

Nook is where it's REALLY at

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I would be very grateful if we get an AC rep. And I'm looking forward to Animal Crossing Jump Out. I just need to buy a 3DS. :l

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I got 1. I hope it doesn't break like a month after I got it.... like my DSi.

Also, maybe Nook, Slider and Resetti could become a tag team called, THE CROSSERS! :troll:

jigglover

Smash Lord
I got 1. I hope it doesn't break like a month after I got it.... like my DSi.

Also, maybe Nook, Slider and Resetti could become a tag team called, THE CROSS-DRESSERS! :troll:
Fixed it for you!
Personally, I left my DSi at an airport, but I still had my DSlite, with the DSi pretty new anyway. You can imagine how happy I was to get a 3DS though!:bee:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
But if he's playable what will happen to Smashville on Saturday? :O

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Like how Peach will get a new neutral special when Toad is playable, they'll have to change it.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
But if he's playable what will happen to Smashville on Saturday? :O
DJ K.K. will appear of course.:awesome:

I know this isn't the right place to discuss this but, which 3DS is better? The normal one or the XL?

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I know this isn't the right place to discuss this but, which 3DS is better? The normal one or the XL?

The 3DS XL is a tad more expensive ($199.99 compared to $169.99), but it has larger screens and a longer battery life. In fact the 3D effect benefits from the larger screen, giving you a bigger sweet spot to toy with. The 3D slider also can click in place, meaning you don't have to worry about activating the 3D by mistake. Although you got to keep in mind that since the 3DS XL is bigger and heavier, it's a tad more cumbersome to carry around.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945

The 3DS XL is a tad more expensive ($199.99 compared to $169.99), but it has larger screens and a longer battery life. In fact the 3D effect benefits from the larger screen, giving you a bigger sweet spot to toy with. The 3D slider also can click in place, meaning you don't have to worry about activating the 3D by mistake. Although you got to keep in mind that since the 3DS XL is bigger and heavier, it's a tad more cumbersome to carry around.
I see. What bothers me is that it sounds like the 3ds XL's making the normal 3ds seem a bit obsolete. I mean for the reasons you've explained why it's good, and supposed to be more comfortable. I was either going to buy the purple 3ds, the black 3ds XL or the pop tart looking Animal Crossing 3ds XL with AC Jump Out (the bundle).

Unless Nintendo pulls an Apple and releases new XL colors in a month or two. But seriously, the purple 3ds is beautiful.

D

Deleted member

Wait, he's a DJ now? Kind of different from being a hipster (I was wrong when I said hippie, it was hipster) guitarist...

I guess that'd be his Final Smash. :troll:

I read up more about him, seems he is the first character you ever see in Animal Crossing, and he wants liberation.
So I guess he could fight....for liberty. :troll:

EDIT: I thought of something. If by any chance, K.K. Slider is in the game, he needs to be unlockable by first attending his concert, and at the end of the match, you fight K.K. Slider to unlock him.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
As long as Go KK Rider is his victory theme, I'm all on it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Up B- K. K. Condor- Slider gets knocked up [/COLLAPSE]

First Eliwood, and now this? :urg:

That being said, KK would definitely be my preferred 2nd Animal Crossing rep somewhere down the line. A music-fighter is an interesting concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom