• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.X.Y: Angel Arena feat. CableCho

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash

http://team-oxy.com/upcoming-angel-arena/ | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z16Ula9W1eE&feature=relmfu

PLEASE BRING TVS AND SETUPS!!!

Arian Education Center
(818)808-2680

19568 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA

Can fit ~50 comfortably. 8 long tables, ~40 chairs. Air conditioning. Tons of parking. Lots of local food walking distance. Basically everything you’d want from a smash venue.

[COLLAPSE="Venue pictures"]

[/COLLAPSE]
EVENT SCHEDULE:
11 AM: Venue opens
1 PM: SHARP: Doubles starts
When doubles ends: Singles (most likely singles pools)
We have the venue for as long as we want.

COST:

Venue fee: $5. $3 with full setup.
Melee Singles: $5
Melee Doubles: $5 per person

PAYOUTS:
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%

RULESET:
Standard MBR without Japes on for teams

SUNG
Cell: 214-315-3843 call or text!
AIM: SUNG475 (I'm usually on)

The Crimson Blur
Cell: 703-615-0640

-Please bring TVs/setups
-Have fun :]

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Sung's art is so SICK

Btw we will be moving the tables to the wall per CABLECHO's suggestion. Last time we didn't really have a problem with space but I bet with the new layout we could fit even more.

Yayuuuhhzzzz

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Btw Mango says he might go :o

This is the last tournament before the socal crew for Kings of Cali gets finalized. If you want to make a statement, do it here.

After the tourney, the Socal PR + the Socal captain (Mango) will convene and decide the final roster. 8 players + 2 alts.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
anyone going to this near pasadena? a few of us in the area are looking for a ride and are willing to pay for gas and bring a setup

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Btw Mango says he might go :o

This is the last tournament before the socal crew for Kings of Cali gets finalized. If you want to make a statement, do it here.

After the tourney, the Socal PR + the Socal captain (Mango) will convene and decide the final roster. 8 players + 2 alts.
dam you just convinced me to go.

nublet06

Smash Lord
yeah unfortunately my ROFL account got banned in the great sex position thread of 2009 or 2010 i think it was. got a little too graphic on a jack hammer while maintaining eye contact with mike haze i think.

Top Bottom