• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in EVO! Let your voice be heard!

Twinkles

Smash Lord
Yo, came in here to give you Brawl peeps shoutouts

If you really love your game, you should do what you can to support it and it most certainly can work out. Melee's topped the polls for this due to sheer community effort, I'm pretty certain you guys can do the same. Good luck

Life

Smash Hero
Yo, came in here to give you Brawl peeps shoutouts

If you really love your game, you should do what you can to support it and it most certainly can work out. Melee's topped the polls for this due to sheer community effort, I'm pretty certain you guys can do the same. Good luck
Thanks, man.

Now that there's an announcement, I don't think these threads are as needed, but hey.

Twinkles

Smash Lord
You'd be surprised, I pretty much never check out any part of the site except for the Melee subforum, so a thread like this could be very useful in getting attention. You guys should probably try posting in the competitive brawl forum though, it will probably receive more attention there.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Brawl, Melee, Pokemon Puzzle League, Mario Party 2

We in there

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Voted for Brawl, Melee and Tatsunoko vs Capcom. Though I know the latter won't make it :c

Vkrm

Smash Lord
It sucks, but I guess that it had to be one or the other... really you'd think marvel or KOF would have that poll on lock. the fact that smash won it at all is astounding. also how would brawl embarrass melee exactly?

:phone:

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Because it is a very ugly game to watch, a lot of the time. Filled with chain-grabs, camping and slow and unimpressive combos/movement.

I love playing it, and watching it is fun if you know what's going on - but in terms of boosting Smash popularity (for both games), having it at Evo would do more harm than good.

Vkrm

Smash Lord
Better foot forward I guess. By better I mean more flashy, and more likely to impress the FGC. Its weird though, there was no doubt in my mind that brawl would beat melee, and that both games would get stomped on by KOF or marvel.

:phone:

DekuTree

Smash Rookie
Even though I play brawl more, I would love to see a smash bros representation at Evo, so I voted melee too. Lets just hope that the people don't stuff up smash bros again and create their own rule set with items...*shudder*

Top Bottom