• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$100 Fox vs Wolf crew battle at Apex

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
:fox: is free and every :wolf: agrees with me. We think your character is garbage by comparison and would love for you to prove us wrong :smirk:.

5v5. $20 a person. 6 people (5 members and one alt per team).

Me, Kain, McPP, Ishieymoro, Lycan, Pane, Ascwolf, and Gheb will all be there to body yall (Among others).

Captain on the :wolf:s will be either me or Kain.

:018:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Oh ****. I hate getting camped :( but I'll probably join this if housing 15+ people doesn't kill me lol, we'll see.

*insert obligatory "can't let you do that, Star Fox" comment here*

:059:

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Hahahaha completely agree with the post, wish I could participate and get free money.

Bing

Smash Master
Just saying, its only 10$. And if you're so confident in your character, you shouldnt be worrying about the 10$, you should be thinking about how spend the money you gain from beating the other guys. Im a Fox main, but Im pretty sure I'd get wrecked. With that being said, I'll join if needed, so yeah, message me if Fox needs another person. Ill message TO Joe too.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
it has nothing to do with the challenge being only $10 or being confident in my character. I said I down to do it, but I'm looking at the overall trip cost (how much money am I wasting). That includes: airplane tickets, hotel, food for that weekend, emergency money, venue fee, event fees, etc. I fully confident in my character; if I wasn't, I wouldn't use this character.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
*looks at some of the people wanting to participate*

Can we up this to 20$? If only Zeton and Trump on the fox side this gonna be some free money

NAKAT

Smash Champion
NAKAT, Zeton, TKD, Trevonte, ?. That is the preferred line up. If I can't get this then it isn't worth it due to the skill gap among players. Character wise though Wolf is a piece of **** lol.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Damn son we got 3 high caliber Wolfs and you need a full 5 high caliber foxes for us to compete?

Yo fox free

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
who is there for wolf

Seagull
MCPP
Kain
Does Choice still play?
And what about that dude that bodies TKD in mexico all the time

Ally in the reserves?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Damn son we got 3 high caliber Wolfs and you need a full 5 high caliber foxes for us to compete?

Yo fox free
Basically.

@ da K.I.D.: AC quit I'm pretty sure, and Choice is busy with real things lol. Wolf crew does not have the potential to be anywhere near as stacked as the Fox crew.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
We don't need potential to be as stacked cause our character is still better

Still gonna bop these fools

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nah, I've been slacking on Wolf and I'm not sure if I'll get him into good shape until Apex. AscWolf is definitely better right now.

Top Bottom