• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chibiterasu: The child of the sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189
I've looked through the forums and have yet to find this suggestion so I thought, "why not". Anyway:

Ladies and Gentleman, it's the shining little pup who you just wanna hug. it's the new god on the scene and he's ready to prove himself.

Why should he be added

1. Chibiterasu looks like he'd be a good add to the smash game

Chibiterasu is a cel shaded little pup who's cute as a button and just looks like he should be in a smash game.

2. His movesets could be unique.

Chibiterasu has a plentora of options to bring over from Okamiden. Options from his brush techniques to all of his partners to his different weapons would give plenty of options as to what he can or cant do. For instance, his partner could provide a ice cllimber esque game style though not exactly. His different weapons would give a MvC3 deal or they could each be incorporated into his tilts and smashes for versitility. His brush techs could be his special moves. I could imagine Vine being his recovery where a flower would appear somewhere around chibi depending on which way you tilt the control stick and he'd vine to it. Among other things but I'm rambling with this so I'll save all that for a moveset.

3. Okami's revenue in general sux

This isn't really a reason why I'd want to include him so much as it's a general reason to include him. Okami isn't really the best selling series though it does sell well enough. I think that capcom should realize that adding Chibiterasu to the next smash would make more people interested in the series. Look at Fire Emblem. In melee they added marth and roy and because of that, Fire Emblem became popular enough to warrent english releases. If capcom had any brains they'd take this into consideration.

Why he probably wont be in Smash 4

I can really only think of one thing:

Okami and okamiden are 3rd party. It's only been sense brawl that third party characters have been added. While they might add some third party stuff, it's slim pickings and so okami might not be on that list of things to add. Here's hoping though. :D

Moveset
AAA Combo: Uses his reflector to strike the enemy

F-Tilt Attacks Attacks forward with his beads. the closer to an enemy you are, the more damage it does.
D-Tilt Damages and has a chance at triping the enemy with his beads. The closer to an enemy he is, the more of a chance he has to trip his enemy
U-Tilt attacks at an upward angle with his beads. the farther you are away the more damage it does

F-Smash Charges and strikes with your glaive. Can move slightly to the left or right with the charge.
U-Smash Chibi Flips while holding his glaive. the glave extends away from chibi slightly.
D-Smash Chibi twirls while holding his glaive. The glave extends away from chibi slightly.

N-air Chibi rolls while holding his beads. The closer he is to an enemy the more damage it does.
F-air Chibi hurls his Reflector forward.
B-air Chibi extends his back with his glaive his back. Does more damage if chibi is still extending his back.
D-air Chibi flips down while throwing his reflector.

Throw Chibi grabs his foe with his beads.
Pummel Chibi bites his foe.
F-throw Chibi twirls his beads and throws the opponent forward
B-throw Chibi twirls his beads and throws the opponent backwards.
D-throw Chibi jumps and slams his opponent below him.
U-throw Chibi slams his opponent down then throws them up.

Special: (Inferno/Waterspout/Thunderstorm) Chibi draws a line toward the opponent and line is lit with elemental energy
Side Special: (Power Slash) Chibi runs forward past the opponent and power slashes them. Can be used as a horizontal recovery.
Up Special: (Vine) a flower appears above chibi depending on how the control stick is tilted and a vine extends chibi towards the flower.
Down Special (Viel of Mist) (Chibi doesn't learn this from his game. I'm taking this from Amaterasu, Chibi's mother) A semi circle surrounds Chibi. If any move would hit chibi while using this move, chibi the move is slowed down and chibi dodges to the left or right.

Final Smash: Secret Techniques
The entire screen freezes and chibi draws Fireburst/Splash/Thunderbolt on the screen. With fireburst, Chibi draws and infinity symbol and hits a large portion of the stage with fire. The damage and knockback can be lessened by being inside the rings when Fireburst is being drawn. With Splash, chibi causes it to rain causing constant damage to all foes on the screen. With Thunderbolt, chibi draws a vertical zigzag downwards randomly on the stage. Anything hit with the bolt with take a large amount of damage and knockback. anyone close to the bolt with be hit with less damage and knockback.

But anyway, yea that's chibiterasu. I think he'd make a great addition to smash if I do say so myself. You may be wondering why I didn't include any of his partners in the movesets. That's because they're a little difficult to incorporate into his moves and I wasn't sure what to do with them. If anyone has any suggestions then please dont hesitate to post them. Welp that's enough of my rambling. Let the discussion hopefully begin. :D

jigglover

Smash Lord
Capcom will add megaman if anyone, that's almost ground-in fact. Anyway, this seems like Amaterasu, who is also from Okami (I haven't played any Okami games) so this may be a copied thread.

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189
Capcom will add megaman if anyone, that's almost ground-in fact. Anyway, this seems like Amaterasu, who is also from Okami (I haven't played any Okami games) so this may be a copied thread.
Chibiterasu is Amaterasu's son so yea they would seem similar. Also I'd rather have chibi than Megaman. #FANBOYRAGE!!!:mad::mad::mad: lolz. It's not because I dont like megaman. I understand why people would want him and if he would be added over chibi he is. I just prefer Chibi.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I must admit, he's really cute, but unlikely.

Maybe, he will appear as on-disc DLC, courtesy of Capcom... Just kidding!

seems to have moveset potential and his general appearence isn't much of an obstacle to his inclusion. another question is... does he have an important role in the source game? that's also a factor.

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189

seems to have moveset potential and his general appearence isn't much of an obstacle to his inclusion. another question is... does he have an important role in the source game? that's also a factor.
He's the main character in the sequel of Okami, Okamiden. Chibiterasu is the son of amaterasu, the main character of okami so yea I'd say he has an important role lolz.

FZ64

Smash Journeyman

I see what you did there
:troll:

but any ways Chibi was the player of Okamiden the 2ed Okami game so yes he dose have a important role he's the Hero!

XD seems you beat me to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom