• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Racer #15: Bio-Rex For Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
So...Bio-Rex. Rex made his first appearance in F-Zero's manual, then became playable in F-Zero X, where he was reported to be 9 years old, and was a genetic experiment. He has enhanced strength and intelligence.

Name: Bio-Rex
Series: F-Zero
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGay01iPvaA
Size:****
Weight:***
Power:****
Endurance:***
Speed:**
Jumping:**
Recovery:**
[COLLAPSE="Bio-Rex Moveset"]AAA: Slash, slash, headbutt.
Side Smash: Brings two hands together like a hammer and smashes it over his oppenent's head.
Up Smash: Two uppercuts.
Down Smash: Slaps with his tail.
Grab: Slashes out.
Pummel: Light headbutts.
Reg. throw: Regular
Backwards throw: Falls back and kicks opponents in their stomaches.
Neutral Special: Bio-Bite: Bites out. Unlike Wario, you cannot chomp, but it's a really strong bite.
Side Special: Bio-Roll: Rolls forward about half of Fox's Phantom Fox, then jumps and kicks.
Up Special: Bio-Boost: His feet turn into rockets(as a refrence to being an apparent cyborg), and you can boost for five seconds.
Down Special: Bio-Block: Blocks the enemies attack.
Final Smash: Big Fang: Copy of Falcon's Blue Falcon.[/COLLAPSE]

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
The Skull, Pico and Bio-Rex are my favourite F-Zero characters ever.
Sadly, Samurai Goroh, which I find slightly overrated, is the only one I really think as a chance to get in the game.
I don't want Batm-Black Shadow.
I would like Zoda a lot more, he would be interesting (and Hyper Zoda).

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Same here, except for Skull. His place is taken by Dr. Stewart.
Yeah well Stewart, Goroh and Pico are the only F-Zero characters that have a slight chance to get in anyway.

Off topic: where did you get those signatures? A lot of people here have them but they're different, did you do those on your own or what?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
He would if GX had a sequel, but since F-Zero is dead right now, I think that if Sakurai wanted another rep, he would go retro. That means only the original four characters have a chance, imo.
And a small chance anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom