• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Bi Weeklies

k9.

Smash Ace
Brawl Singles

1. Tyrant :metaknight:
2. Silly Kyle :peach:
3. K9 :falco:/:metaknight:
4. Maize :popo:/:rob:
5. Wafty :wario:
5. Aaven :metaknight:
7. Nazo :sonic:
7. Gv7 :gw:/:lucas:/:rob:
9. Ness682 :ness2:
9. SS :olimar:
9. Saffy :metaknight:
9. RaveRemix :toonlink:/:sheik:
13.Xerox :rob:
13.smileyface :gw:
13.MeowKitteh :gw:
13.Rinzer :kirby2:
17.Ryu :luigi2:
17.Justin
17.Sadpanda :diddy:
17.Cheyenne
17.Keita:marth:

Brawl Doubles

1. Tyrant and Silly Kyle
2. K9 and Heyseuss
3. Saffy and Maize
4. Rizner and Ness682
5. Nazo and Wafty
5. Rave and SS
7. Tommy and Smiley
7. MeowK and sadpanda
9. Silver and valfred
9. Xerox and Jorge

Melee Singles
1.Silly Kyle :peach:
2.Corigames :samus2:
3.Gem
4.Wad
5.Dreed
6.Godsaw
7.Pukebite
8.Bala
9.Bad player

Project Melee

1.Silly Kyle :peach:
2.Tyrant :marth:
3.K9 :ness2:
4.TommyDerMiester :ganondorf:
5.Heyseuss :dedede::link2::mario2:
5.Zman
7.Smiley :bowser2:
7.Burnz
9.Corigames :pit:
9.GV7 :lucas:
9.Ness682 Foriet

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Man, I wish I could have come to this :(. I was able to watch a bit of the stream though. Good stuff everyone!

Saffy

Smash Ace
Doubles Character list:

1. Tyrant and Silly Kyle :metaknight: + :peach:
2. K9 and Heyseuss :metaknight: + :dedede:
3. Saffy and Maize :jigglypuff: + :metaknight:
4. Rizner and Ness682 :kirby2: + :ness2:
5. Nazo and Wafty :sonic: + :wario:
5. Rave and SS :toonlink: + :olimar:
7. Tommy and Smiley :falcon:/:metaknight: + :metaknight:/:gw:
7. MeowK and sadpanda :gw: + :diddy:
9. Silver and valfred
9. Xerox and Jorge

;( wow only 9th I thought I got 7th... I suck.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Had a lot of fun at this tournament as usual, thanks to everyone for coming out. I saw a lot of new faces and hope you guys stick around.

Shoutouts to Cali scum, come back soon guys.

Rizner

Smash Ace
Had a good time here, will be going to these regularly. Good matches everyone and look forward to more.
Thanks for teamin Ness and for the gift bags Saffy. Nice to meet everyone and had fun playing with you all.

Oh btw in singles results it's Rizner, not Rinzer (and also image for doubles bracket shows Rinzer)

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
I just wanted to apologize to Wad for my words after our set. You beat me fair and square and I definitely had no right to discredit your win. That said, I really enjoyed all of our games both friday and at the tourney, and thanks to anyone else I played!

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
It's no problem dude. You never said any bad things directly to me, so as far as I'm concerned, we're cool. That said, you really scared me at the start of the second match. You really focused your anger into something productive, and I had a lot of difficulty doing anything at all. Focus on training that and next time I probably won't stand a chance.

In melee, Gem played marth, wad played pikachu, and Bad player played falco. The other people I only ever met for the first time at the tournament, so I never memorized their names, even though I remember the characters they used against me.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
I said this in the other thread, but I wanted to thank you guys for putting on a great tournament. And thanks again to those of you who helped me out and answered my nub questions

Edit: By the way, I used Lucas and Zman used Lucario

Saffy

Smash Ace
Hope you guys liked the giftbags I left with 1 or 2 left.

Tyrant - Motha ****in gary oak right here.

Silly Kyle - I always say this but you are so gorgeous <3 I like being able to see you every time. Can't wait for the next tourney birthday man <3. (Please strip next time too, we can show off our ******s)

K9 - Dat smirk. For some reason I thought you got 2nd and beat Kyle. I was watching you do work with falco in singles good ****. I am so happy you didn't leave AZ.

Maize - Carry me moar pls. :3 ty for coming ..... Don't go rob vs tyrant or k9 either. :p Buffalo Chicken tho... And your ic's so good ^^ We need to friendly more.

Wafty - show me your bike next time ;)

Aaven - You sir 5th place? WHAT. Share your doughnuts next time... I don't want you to get self conscious after eating the whole bag. You'll see the after math in the thighs in a week or so (Trust me I went through this).

Jesus - Man MAN... I forgot my leather jacket but the hipster glasses tho. Also sorry for jv 5 stocking you in project M :/ I told you I was the best.... We gotta team one day let me carry you.

Nazo - Most intense match was vs you for me... I really need to learn the match up too. Your sonic 2 pro. Nazo for president.

Gv7 - I wanted to play you ... with metaknight *smirk*.

Ness682 - Omg you did amazing I wanna give you a giant hug. Your ness is improving drastically.

SS - Shane too good, Thanks for the games and you are soo cute I get intimidated XD.

Saffy - Well... I thought I'd do better since I ***** the sandbag in wifi waiting room ;(.

RaveRemix - Close games, you are really good. But I think your nerves got to you and you lost your patience with tl. When you were behind you were still camping which gave me no reason to approach you. You should dance for everyone.

smileyface - Nice to see you and those glasses looked nice :D

MeowKitteh - Nice to see you, I didn't get to see your matches :(

Rinzer - Really nice to meet you and I welcome you to the scene!!!! You are a really nice guy and really good with kirby :D Please come back.

Sadpanda - Sorry for banning FD I didn't really feel like playing on that stage, good games you are really good just watch out with how you use your bananas. It becomes a bit predictable.

Keita - Please come back, your marth did amazing!!!!!!!

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Great tournament, I love the venue! I had some seriously close matches in there. And should I bring my tv anymore? I heard it was really dark.

Tyrant - So when is that 1v1 League of Legends MM? I'll bring my Jax/Annie
K9 - Text me when smashfest are so I can come practice with you guys! And those pool matches were seriously close, too bad they couldn't record.
Maize - Next time I'm not going to let you get away that easily. I won't SD every five seconds again :urg:
Wafty - Going deep again, keep it up!
Nazo - We were too slow for your Sonic. Good job in doubles.
Ness682 - I told you, never give up. You never know what will happen.
SS - **** Olimar
Saffy - Those gift bags were amazing! It was nice seeing you!
RaveRemix - That clutch in our bracket matches, Toon Link too campy. But you can't run away forever, oh wait.. :awesome:
Xerox - Good games in dubs, we still need to play in singles I think.
smileyface - Those games were fun in friendlies, except for those LUCKY NO SKILL 9's!
Rinzer - Kirby Ness too good. I'm never going to forget your name, can't be too hard.
Sadpanda - Come practice with me some times and stop being so busy.
Keita - Too bad with those SD's. But you were really good.
Heysuess - Sorry about getting in your way all the time, but you better not get in my way again or I'll **** you up.

Also add Gerge into the results.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Can someone from melee tell me who everyone played?
Melee Singles
1.Silly Kyle - That fruity vegetable vender
2.Corigames - Spamus
3.Gem -White Marth (low tier johns)
4.Wad -Pika
5.Dreed - C. Falcon
6.Godsaw - Jigglypuff
7.Pukebite - Sheik
8.Bala - Doc
9.Bad player -Fox/Falco, probably never Luigi

I'm about 90% sure these are all correct now.

GGs to all you melee folk, come out to ASU smashfests Fridays at 7! Ask me if you want more information.

Ness 682

Smash Apprentice
Tyrant- Congratulations on winning again! ^^ You destroyed me in friendlies though :/ Maybe next time I'll do better!
Silly Kyle- As usual, a nice Peach! Wish we could of played some matches together.
K9- Hoping that you would of played Falco a little more than you did, but still a fine job!
Maize- Very nice MK! Had fun facing you in doubles.
Wafty- Great Wario as usual! You did really well this time!
Aaven- I'll get you and your MK someday! I was prepared for the Ike MU too :p
Nazo- Nice Sonic! ^^
SS- Olimar.....I'll learn him and beat you next time! Count on it!
Saffy- Thanks again for being a good friend to everyone! ^^ You are so kind and sweet :)
RaveRemix- Had fun in Doubles.
smileyface- Thanks for the compliments in our pool match! Your right, I shouldn't give up, because what I used to think as impossible actually happened :p
Rizner- You are my very first doubles partner in a tournament, and I had a lot of fun with you in singles and doubles! I hope the next time we do doubles (if you want) that we can do even better!
Sadpanda- Sorry that I was so negative when facing you, I was so discouraged losing to SS and his Olimar :(

So far this is the very best that I've done in a tournament so far! I'm glad that I had even MORE fun this time! I hope to see you all and more at the next one! ^^

Corigames

Smash Hero
Melee Singles
1.Silly Kyle - That fruity vegetable vender
2.Corigames - Spamus
3.Gem -White Marth (low tier johns)
9.Bad player -Fox/Falco, probably never Luigi
Laughter

I'll shout-out a bit:
K9- Thanks for hosting, you late-to-your-own-party jerk :D The venue was nice and I wouldn't mind doing this more often
Silly Kyle- YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE IN CALI SO I COULD WIN ALL THE MONEY! WHY DIDN'T YOU FOLLOW THE PLAN? D:
Godsaw- I don't think you'll ever see these words, but thanks for coming and participating. Hope it was worth it for you.
Tommy- Mah *****. Your Ganon was a pimp and fun to watch.
Smiley- Your Bowser is a ****. Y U Supah Armah erthang? It's annoying. Fun match though, and close.
Melee people- Thanks for playing the superior game. It takes guts to sit down in front of that cube, you should be commended.
People that played friendlies with me- Thanks for that. Hope you guys are better vs Samus now.
Game Zone guys- You all seem cool. Can't wait for the next one.
P:M- Get Samus in you. I mean... like, put the character in there. I mean, get Samus as a playable character. Yeah.

$14, Gangsta

Dredd

Smash Rookie
Thanks for those friendlies corigames, my falcon vs samus definitely needed it
btw k9 I think you messed my name up "Dreed" haha

Top Bottom