• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex smash art 2013

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Alright! Alright! Alright!

Wassup smashers!! We are going for another year of Apex!

As usual, for the past Apexes I've done many reservations for smash art prints, posters, cards and T-shirts. This upcoming Apex is no exception, I will be reserving requests for anyone who is interested so feel free to browse around here :D

Contact stamayosuke@gmail.com with the subject "APEX 2013 REQUEST"
Or post a comment here or PM me. I'll get back to you within the same day or next.

Nintendo art: Link
Capcom art: Link

Prints Available:

Cards - 1"x2" = $1
Prints - 8"x11" = $8
Smash 4 Life Poster, Link vs Ganondorf :OoT, Eevolution,
Team Marvel, Team Capcom, SSF4:AE - 11"x17" = $15 (each)
T-shirts S,M,L - $25

Samples:
Posters and cards:

Smash 4 Life Poster:

Link vs Ganondorf OoT:

Eevolution:

Team Marvel: (Special Deal!! Buy both, $5 off!)

Team Capcom:

SSF4:AE

CUSTOM COLOR PRINT! (Addtional $2)

People have been sending me mad messages saying "Hey DDUO I really like that jiggs but if it was wearing the green head band I'D BUY IT ON THE SPOT!!" Well now you can. Just send me a message saying which character you want altered and in which size.
(Same principle applies to Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and SSF4)

Example: Mario in red and white, size 8"x11"
Poster $8 + $2 (custom print) total cost = $10

COSPLAY SMASH CHARACTERS (Addtional $5)

Just send me a message saying which character you want cosplaying and in which size.

Sample:
Akatsuki Icy's

CREW POSTERS:
(Depending on how many ppl are in your crew determines the price)

Example: Say there are 4 members in your crew a peach, mario, marth, and jiggs. Each character is $8 the total is $32 printed on poster sized 8"x11"with no background. If you want a background it will be in an addtional $5, also, if you want it printed on Large paper 11"x17" it will cost an addtional $10.

Sample:

UMVC3 MAIN TEAMS

Special deal for those who want their team all on 1 print.
I'll do this for $20. +$10 If you want it printed on large paper (11"x17".)

T-SHIRTS
I will be only RESERVING t-shirts.
This means I won't be selling them on the spot during the event, you must reserve them ahead of time and pick it up at my table. I'll also have the special deal going again this year. If you want your tag on the back of the shirt it will be an additional $5.

Sample: FRONT

Sample: BACK

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Apex is around the corner, last chance to reserve your smash stuff for next week :3

And Happy New Year to all Smashers! :)

Top Bottom