• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 5 - Mew2King vs Unknown522

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warhawk

Smash Lord
To be fair, maybe Brawl community's input can be pretty valuable, as they did not participate on this and they see this situation just like any external community would:
"I don't know/care who this Unknown guy is, or what that Inui guy did, but something happened there and needs to be addressed".
There's no doubt it can be, but many of them here are like _Kain_ and take this as an opportunity to bash the melee community, take what supports what he wants from what other people are saying and use that as a representation of our community in addition to just saying things that he doesn't know are true. And granted he's the worst of the melee bashing brawlers in here but he isn't the only one. It makes it hard to want to listen to anyone's input from the brawl community in this thread when they've greatly contributed to destroying what little decent discussion there was to be had. This thread should honestly just be closed and continued in the ruleset discussion, because what rules should come of this is the only content in here worth anything.

also dead at calling the brawl scene man children, ****ing 30 year olds playing a 10 year old game
**** like this is why we're calling you children. You guys have just been really immature throughout this thread and I have to keep checking and reminding myself you aren't representative of your community. Who gives a **** how old the game is and why does it matter? Also how many smashers are 30 years old?

Vkrm

Smash Lord
This thread is just about finished. Shouldn't be too long before it's locked on account of pointless trolls. I really dislike how the FGC and evo want to give us a chance and people don't seem to care.

:phone:

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
melee is better than brawl

brawl is better than melee

Marvel vs Capcom 2 is probably the most unbalanced fun fighter of them all.

Im glad after leaving swf for x months/years all threads still come down to this same dumb ****ing argument.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
The thread wasn't locked after RoM, but we all reached a pretty solid settlement after hours of repeating ourselves and quieted down to wait for Melee it On Me to pretty sum everything up. At this point melee and brawl are just trolling eachother and that's dumb.

There's still 50 people viewing this thread so it will go on for another day, maybe if people can stop saying irrelevant things we can end the way it did after RoM.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Once upon a time a few mistakes ago
Inui was in Unknown’s sights, Unknown got him alone
he found him, he found him, he found him
I guess Inui didn't care, and I guess he trash talked
And when Inui fell hard Unknown took a step back
Without Unknown, without Unknown, without Unknown

And Inui's 4 feet from Unknown
And I realize the blame is on Inuiiiiiii

'Cause Inui knew Unknown was trouble when he walked in
So shame on him now
Choked him to places he'd never been
'Til he put him down, oh
I knew Unknown was trouble when he walked in
So shame on him now
Now he’s lying on the cold hard ground
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

No apologies, nobody will ever see Inui cry
Pretend they don't know that Unknown's the reason why
Inui’s kicked from the venue, Inui’s kicked from the venue, Inui’s kicked from the venue
Now I heard the TO’s moved on from whispers on the street
A new notch in Unknown’s belt is all I'll ever be
And now Inui sees, now Inui sees, now Inui sees

Inui was long gone when he met Unknown
And I realize the joke is on Inui, hey!

So shame on Inui now
Choked Inui to places he'd never been
'Til he put him down, oh
So shame on Inui now

And the saddest fear comes creeping in
That no one cares, never loved me, or supported him or anyone, or anything, yeah

So shame on Inui now
Choked him to places he’d never been
'Til you put me down, oh
So shame on Inui now
Choked him to places he’d never been

Trouble, trouble, trouble
Trouble, trouble, trouble

:018:

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
Yeah here's the basically the conclusion everyone came to (before this thread gets locked lel):

Inui is a massive prick and deserves to be banned from every smash tourney in the future

Unknown gave him the chokehold of justice, but because we aren't a fight club community he kinda has to sit out one tourney

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Posts like that make me feel like I should be in the BBR. Even though I dont even play the game, doesnt appear you guys do either.

@Jockmaster: yup. I would say instead of sit one out, I would say take one for the team. ;D

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Age=/=manchild you ****ing idiot

It's when your avatar and signature are ****ing cartoon foxes and ponies and ****
wtf are you ********? manchild most certainly has to do with age you inbred ****, more than half of the brawl scene is just little kids. them having cartoon avatars doesn't make them manchildren, it just makes them children

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Yeah here's the basically the conclusion everyone came to (before this thread gets locked lel):

Inui is a massive prick and deserves to be banned from every smash tourney in the future

Unknown gave him the chokehold of justice, but because we aren't a fight club community he kinda has to sit out one tourney

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
wtf are you ********? manchild most certainly has to do with age you inbred ****, more than half of the brawl scene is just little kids. them having cartoon avatars doesn't make them manchildren, it just makes them children
Manchild is basically once you reach a certain age dip****. Like, past 20, you can be a manchild for the same thing. And none of the BBR are ****ing children. Jesus christ you are literally the dumbest person I have ever seen post in Melee Discussion and there was a dumb mother****er here one time not too long ago (can't remember his username) who was like pants-on-head ********. All the barlw ******s who have posted in here are adults, or at least adult enough to sound like completely ******** ******s.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
smh and you're a brawl backroom member. Do you not care at all the image you give to the backroom? I'm guessing not since your posting quality has only diminished ever since your first post you made in here.
LMFAO

Who the **** cares about the image of the irrelevant back room? **** outta here Mr. Rogers

:017:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I have seen a huge amount of bull**** in this thread.

People are even saying this a Brawl v Melee argument?
Are you ****ing kidding.

If someone choked me out at a tourney, i would have them removed.
And you can bet he's not playing in losers.

Who cares if it's melee?
Or that we play brawl.

****ing people are people. And no one should be physically attacked for heckling.

Warhawk

Smash Lord
smh and you're a brawl backroom member. Do you not care at all the image you give to the backroom? I'm guessing not since your posting quality has only diminished ever since your first post you made in here.
As pathetic as some of the behavior of members of the melee community have been in this thread, the fact that there has been equally or more pathetic and childish behavior from higher members of the brawl community is really sad and makes me kind of glad I don't check out the brawl forums more than I do.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Manchild is basically once you reach a certain age dip****. Like, past 20, you can be a manchild for the same thing. And none of the BBR are ****ing children. Jesus christ you are literally the dumbest person I have ever seen post in Melee Discussion and there was a dumb mother****er here one time not too long ago (can't remember his username) who was like pants-on-head ********. All the barlw ******s who have posted in here are adults, or at least adult enough to sound like completely ******** ******s.
who the **** said anything about the bbr LOL? you said the brawl community was full of manchildren even though more than half of them are under 20. stay random, boardmonster

Vkrm

Smash Lord
What inui did goes past heckling. He was flatout bullying unknown. It still doesn't make what unknown did even remotely acceptable though.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
What the **** does the bbr have to do with anything

Ya'll are playing arguing over a fight caused around a childrens game.

****in' grow up.

If this **** happenned in the street, unknown would have been arrested.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I only have one question really. Why wasn't Unknown DQ'd and kicked from the venue after the first incident of violence?

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
who the **** said anything about the bbr LOL? you said the brawl community was full of manchildren even though more than half of them are under 20. stay random, boardmonster
Well, if you had any sort of critical reading ability, I was talking about the ******* barlwers who were in this thread. I called them manchildren, because they are. I told them to go back to their dead board, and talk about what they, as manchildren, talk about over there.

And yeah I am random (as if I give two ****s LELLLLLL), as are you considering in the time I have spent following this community I have never heard of you literally ever.

Don't make me go Unknown on you *****

joY

Pot splitter
**** **** you **** and the next time this happens I'm going to **** **** **** **** **** then maybe **** **** so that **** **** ****.

If there is one thing we can take away from all of this, it's that **** **** **** and **** **** brawl **** **** melee **** **** smash **** **** asterisks asterisks asterisks.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
This thread is just about finished. Shouldn't be too long before it's locked on account of pointless trolls. I really dislike how the FGC and evo want to give us a chance and people don't seem to care.

aaaaand this is where I come in since this thread is going nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom