• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dudeacockus' Apex Housing Application

dudeacockus

Smash Cadet
Hey all,

Sorry for the long wait :cool: So after thinking it over, I've decided to definitely house people for Apex! Without further ado, pricing, number of people, application, and location details below:

MELEE ONLY
Sorry Brawl players, I want there to be no quarrels over the 2 games so I've decided to only house Melee players.

Pricing: 15$ a night; accept cash or credit (lowered due to lack of responses and high price)
People: 8-15 (willing to fit more but this may already be more than I can fit)

Where you will be staying:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/14BNDHV0coI

All accepted applicants will be given details on address and directions. Accepted applicants will also receive a liability/agreement form for rules and regulations.

2 Bedrooms available, apt. also has 2 full baths. Will also provide air mattresses and plenty of sleeping bags.

I currently have 3 tvs a gamecube and a wii. So far only 1 copy of Melee (probably can get 2 more) and would need 1 more console. If anyone is willing to bring a half or full setup, please leave me a pm or state in the questions and comment box in the application form.
If anyone is driving here, parking is difficult without a permit but, there are spots very close by (2-5 minute walk) which you would not need a permit for.

Transportation will be available by car (can only fit 4-5 people at a time) and bus (comes by every hour so we would have to prepare accordingly). The venue is within 5-10 minutes driving distance from my place. Also for anyone who is flying here from another country, I will NOT be providing transportation to and from the airport. There is a trainstation (will take you to NEWARK airport) within close driving distance from my place which I would gladly be able to drop you off at.

After you have filled out the form, please PM or comment in this thread to confirm that I have received your application.

Please read thoroughly to avoid any confusions on provided information. If you have any questions, you can comment/pm me.

12/16 UPDATE: I am way over the limit now. I will be closing the application. To those who applied within the past day, I apologize I don't think I can fit any of you :( I was trying to overshoot the amount I can fit and I am already over the limit.

Thank you. :bee:

clowsui

Smash Legend
What if I am a person who has on OK reputation by Melee players and has no qualms playing the game?

>__>

dr peepee + kirbykaze + umbreon can vouch. cactuar, juggleguy too

in fact i don't think i've ever instigated any inter-game conflicts.

dudeacockus

Smash Cadet
I'm not shunning or judging Brawl players away I just don't want there to be an uneven # of setups since as of now only have 1 Wii and 1 copy of Brawl. If you play mainly Brawl I would feel bad because of the lack of Brawl players who you can practice with. If you do not mind this and would like to be housed please fill out an application, I would not judge based on what game you prefer.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for replying. I told the others to fill out the application today and we will be registering for apex either today or tomorrow. Anyway, thanks again.

:phone:

Rayku

Smash Lord
Officially submitted an application. This is a really sweet offer you're doing.

banze

Smash Journeyman
Hey! whats up!?

I've just submitted an aplication and sent you a PM.

Me and my friend Oxolane are both coming from brazil to this!
I forgot to mention on my aplication, but I can bring a copy of melee with me as well!

Thanks bro!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Is it possible to be housed for only one night (thursday)? I'm a Brawl player but would be too tired to care about practicing.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i'm currently for housing from the 8th - 11th. brawl player from aus. any brawl players staying? i know you have an obvious preference for melee lol

PB&J

Smash Hero
so how Many spots do you have left because there are at least 8 of house who need housing,but even if you can house like 4 of us that will be fine also. Let me know asap please :)

dudeacockus

Smash Cadet
i'm currently for housing from the 8th - 11th. brawl player from aus. any brawl players staying? i know you have an obvious preference for melee lol

The 8th might be difficult but yes I can most likely house you. Please fill out an app if you're interested although I don't seem to have any other brawl players beside pidgezero and I will only be able to have 1 setup (1 wii). Although, one of my friends is also housing a lot of Brawl in the building right over so I can house you and you can practice with them.

Is it possible to be housed for only one night (thursday)? I'm a Brawl player but would be too tired to care about practicing.
Thursday would be fine, please pm me for details.

triad_prodigy

Smash Journeyman
Just filled out my application

Id be coming with Kite. I play a mean game of brawl and melee so I wouldnt mind switching between games to help out any lonely brawl players

sanchaz

Smash Lord
What up!!!! Filled out an application with frootloop ^^^^^^

This seems like a pretty cool deal. Please show us midwesterns our food options. I've heard interesting things about east coast pizza.

Top Bottom