• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AZ bi weeklies #2

SShane

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0447-5092-9424
Brawl Singles.
5 dollar entry fee:

1.K9:metaknight::falco: ($45)
2.Yoshiken:popo::yoshi2:($21)
3.Yummy:jigglypuff::random:($8)
4.GV7:gw::lucas:
5.Maize:popo::rob::snake:
5.Heyseuss:dedede:
7.RaveRemix:toonlink:
7.Saffy:metaknight:
9.Nazo:sonic:
9.Risner:kirby2:
9.SS:olimar:
9.MeowK:gw::dedede:
13.Awestam:kirby2:
13.Torgo:kirby2:
13.Sadpanda:diddy:
13.Ness682:ness2:
17.Rager:random:

Brawl Doubles
1.K9 and Maize ($28)
2.Yummy and Heyseuss ($12)
3.MeowK and Sad panda
4.Risner and Ness682
5.Torgo and Rager
7.Nazo and Awestam

Mid low tier random partner doubles.

1.Maize and Risner ($16)
2.K9 and Torgo ($6)
3.Sad panda and Yummy
4.Heyseuss and Ness682
5.MeowK and Rager
5.SS and Awestam

Melee singles
1.Maize:jigglypuff: ($20)
2.K9:marth::ness2::falco: ($10)
3.Jake:falcon:
4.SLVR:marth:
5.Zman:peach:
5.Ryan
7.John

Project M singles.
1K9:ness2: ($14)
2.Yummy:snake: ($6)
3.Heyseuss:dedede:
4.Nazo:sonic:
5.Zman:lucario:
5.Burnz:lucas:
7.Keane

heysuess

Smash Cadet
Shout...outs...

Brawl Singles.
5 dollar entry fee:

1.K9:metaknight::falco: ($45) - Good set. Stay free to DDD swallow.
2.Yoshiken:popo::yoshi2:($21) - Broken.
3.Yummy:jigglypuff::random:($8) - Best Jiggs and Samus I've seen in awhile.
4.GV7:gw::lucas: - Too good.
5.Maize:popo::rob::snake: - Who are you again?
5.Heyseuss:dedede: - You tight homie.
7.RaveRemix:toonlink: - Be better bro.
7.Saffy:metaknight: - Fun set in pools. You should have beat me. Peach too good.
9.Nazo:sonic: - We never play in tourney. We should fix that.
9.Risner:kirby2: - Cool that you're in the scene. You're too good in Smash64.
9.SS:olimar: - Play less LoL
9.MeowK:gw::dedede: - DDD bro. We need to team sometime.
13.Awestam:kirby2: - Cool that you came out man. We should play more Smash64.
13.Torgo:kirby2: - Brony.
13.Sadpanda:diddy: - Your Diddy has gotten better. Good stuff man. Work on that Pikachu.
13.Ness682:ness2: - Your Ness is great. Work on staying calm while playing and you'll do much better.
17.Rager:random: - Fun set in pools man. Hit me up so we can get some games in.

Brawl Doubles
2.Yummy and Heyseuss ($12) - We're too good man.

Project M singles.
1K9:ness2: ($14) - Marth vs. DK?
2.Yummy:snake: ($6) - Good stuff.
3.Heyseuss:dedede: - Best DDD in US.
4.Nazo:sonic: - Your Sonic has gotten better each time I play. Keep it up JaBron.
5.Zman:lucario: - Lucario too good man. Fun games man.
5.Burnz:lucas: - You have great Lucas combos. We should play more.
7.Keane - We didn't get a chance to play much. We should next time for sure.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe I made it all the way to Grand Finals! I have never made it this far before. I am so ecstatic about this. Ice Climbers too broken! Just seeing myself get so close to 1st has motivated me a lot more to do what I can to keep improving.

Also, why do people still have trouble with Rizner's name?

Shout-outs:
K9 - Dude, your MK is on a whole 'nother level. You played almost flawlessly in Grand Finals. You should try getting a working phone or something, because I totally want to come over and smash with you sometime and get better myself.

Yoshiken - use more blizzards and desynchs scrub.

Yummy - Dude, you destroyed with Jigglypuff. Good stuff. I was actually getting really nervous in our matches. She is so hard to chaingrab! haha

GV7 - One minute you say that you are forever done entering brawl singles, and then the next minute you get 4th place? What the heck!? lol. Too bad you can't do this well in League of Legends. My back is killing me.

Maize - Come on man! My scrub climbers shouldn't place higher than you! You are too good! I best never see a 5th place next to your name again haha. jk, you are chill and I enjoy seeing you at our tournaments. Keep coming. Oh, and thanks for the advice against facing MK with Ice Climbers. I will keep practicing and not lose to Shawn next time.

Heyseuss - Awesome job beating Shawn! PR status fo' sho!

RaveRemix - I HATE TOON LINK AND EVERYTHING HE DOES! lol. Nice job on forcing me to approach and ultimately getting punished. I shouldn't have faced you in so many friendlies beforehand! You know my Ice Climbers too well now!

Saffy - I am glad you felt good enough to be able to attend the tournament :). Good job with placing 7th even though you still had the flu.

Nazo - I love watching your matches. In fact, I think I prefer watching your sonic play than anyone else in the scene. It's just so smooth and technical!

Rizner - Sorry that people still spell your name wrong haha. You are such a cool guy though, and I love your friendly attitude. Please keep coming out as well as carrying our team in League of Legends.

SS - Sorry that I use a broken character against your olimar. You should pick up a secondary character that is better against Ice Climbers

MeowK - Always fun to see you and chat. Too bad we didn't face this tournament, but from what I saw from your matches, you have improved a lot.

Awestam - We didn't get to play or talk really, but you appeared like a cool kid, so keep coming out please :).

SadPanda - Dude, you got so close to beating me! If it wasn't for those lame suicides, I am sure it would have gone to game 3. You are getting a lot better.

Torgo: Loved the brony belt and shirt. Man, if I knew you were coming I would have worn my Applejack or Discord shirt haha. I wish we could have played more Soul Calibur. You gotta find a place to hold Brony meetups on Saturday again so that I can come!

Ness682 - Listen to what Heyseuss said. Your ness has a lot of skill, and you have the technical aspect down well, but you tend to buckle under pressure a lot, and if you can fix that and keep yourself calm in the match, then I know you will exponentially improve.

Rager - Thanks for coming. Keep coming out if you can :).

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
1.K9:metaknight::falco: ($45) - Don't let some fatass like Dedede eat away at you and make you salty. Dedede would just love to consume your salt.
2.Yoshiken:popo::yoshi2:($21) - Nice talking with you, we'll have to play soon (tm)
3.Yummy:jigglypuff::random:($8) - I cried when I saw your jiggz beat Maize's Snake. Too good.
4.GV7:gw::lucas: - The Dedede slayer. Good games in bracket and pools.
5.Maize:popo::rob::snake: - At least i didn't SD right?
5.Heyseuss:dedede: - We've gotta practice our Dedede doubles. First win first time or nothing.
7.RaveRemix:toonlink: - Nice seeing you, and good job on out-gaying Olimar, I didn't think that was possible.
7.Saffy:metaknight: - It was nice seeing you. My friend should be at the next tournament to scrounge for a lanyard.
9.Nazo:sonic: - Nice job on stalling out Yoshiken, the match was painful to watch.
9.Rizner:kirby2: - Good games in doubles, and it was nice talking with you.
9.SS:olimar: - **** olimar. Oh and stop sucking in LoL.
13. MeowK:gw::dedede: - Where's the ROB in this?
13.Awestam:kirby2: - Never got to really meet you. :/
13.Torgo:kirby2: - I got my revenge muahahaha. It's cool to see you playing again though, I hope the rust comes off, I remember you talking about it.
13.Sadpanda:diddy: - Work on the FREEkachu.
13.Ness682:ness2: - Good games, make sure you are playing for fun too, winning isn't everything.
17.Rager:random: - It was cool meeting you, hope to see you next time!

Also, none of the payouts add up right, definitely add some clarification in there.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
These results are very inconsistent with previous results, make sense Bi-Weeklies. Where was Kyle..?

Good job doing work with Jigglypuff Thomas, wish I could have seen it.

Ness 682

Smash Apprentice
K9- Nice MK and Falco! Nice Ness in P:M, chocked so badly on that doubles match though.....
Yoshiken- Nice to see you again! Congrats on getting 2nd! ^^ Glad to see your improving!
Yummy- Dat Jigglypuff. If you can beat Snake with Jiggly, then I can beat Ness with possibly anyone! Great inspiration!
Heyseuss- Thanks for being a good sport, dealing with my terrible attitude in doubles, hashing at myself throughout the whole thing......In all honesty, I had fun, just stressed.
RaveRemix- Thanks for the friendlies.
Saffy- Sorry to see that you were sick :/ Hopefully next time we see each other it'll be when your better! ;)
Nazo- Patient....PATIENT Sonic.....I don't know how you do it.
Rizner- RIZER! (I said your name right! ^^) Once again, thanks for being my doubles partner, did the same as last time, but overall, still had fun.
SS- Didn't get to play you (more time to learn Olimar!)
MeowK- Terribly sorry I gave up our match, it was very wrong for two reasons: 1. I'll never get better if I just give up 2. It's just a game (so have fun with it!). I really need to take this game less seriously....
Torgo- *Brohoof* /)

Myself- Stop taking this game so seriously, I come for the fun and learning, yet my mind comes for the opportunity to earn some money, thus causing mass pressure and unnecessary anger and hate towards myself....

As for the whole changing mains for Singles (Snake), I'll think about it still. I know that I did bad because of the reasons above in MeowK's feedback and to myself, so I want to have "fun" before I make any drastic changes towards who I play, because I think of one thing and feel like sticking with it before I come to my senses and realize that I was just under an influence, completely changing my mind later on.

Thanks for everything! I had most fun with the doubles, Smash 64, and Melee! Singles Brawl wasn't bad, but more.....disappointing :(

One-Up

Smash Apprentice
I know this is really random.. but someone should bring Playstation Allstars Battle Royale to the next tourney!

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
K9, can you post the pool images as well? My 2-0 against Yoshiken is kinda extremely helpful in my endeavor to make it onto the PR again. Also, can you append :sheik: and :kirby2: to my list of characters used?

I've never been involved with more shenanigans at a tournament than this one. Here's a few standout events:

* Going from 1st in my pool to 4th because I fell for a stupid Sonic F-smash
* Facing K9 way too early in losers bracket. Had he not lost to that scrubby Dedede, I know I could have taken 5th, or maybe even 4th.
* Yoshiken SD'ing at like 15% in our second pool match. Sorry bro.
* Successfully timing out SS with only a 9% advantage. The most ridiculous thing of all is that I when there was 4 seconds left on the clock, I jumped off-stage to avoid him and when time was called, I was about 1/2 a second away from dying by the fall. As cheap as it was though, it was easily one of the most anecdote-worthy things that ever happened to me playing competitive Brawl.

Shoutouts soon!

Saffy

Smash Ace
1.K9:metaknight::falco: ($45) - I thought you were turning super saiyan on us after the penguin claimed victory. You determination did pay off as for congratulations on your win.

2.Yoshiken:popo::yoshi2:($21) - So here I am checking out the brackets in a quick fashion and I realize there was no fate for us playing this tournament. Who is to blame? Life. Sadness struck my heart, I wanted puff to give nana the smacking of her life. One day.... I want to play the ******'s.

3.Yummy:jigglypuff::random:($8) - You are God Tier, You are a genius. We should both main jiggz, and show everyone her *****. My rhyming is only the best.

4.GV7:gw::lucas: - So what do I have to do to get you to talk? A pokemon, A rob or maybe some pizza?

5.Maize:popo::rob::snake: - Come to the dark side.... :metaknight:

5.Heyseuss:dedede: - Scrub.

7.RaveRemix:toonlink: - HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy.... SEXY LADY.

7.Saffy:metaknight: - Yo dawg, I heard you real good. dat next time we hit up kfc, get high on chicken and get that street cred in brawl.

9.SS:olimar: - Kira Jr. over here. Good **** on beatin booty, I need to learn the ways.

13.Sadpanda:diddy: - I ate bananas, but it's all good they my favorite fruit. Pikachu is free.

17.Rager:random: - I was afraid you were going to get a heart attack, your nervousness was sure showing through. The outcome of your feelings made you play more than aggressive which was easily punished. Next time you will have your revenge right? I think you should work on metaknight. He's fun, the best, unpunishable when played right... You got nothing to lose? :metaknight: da bess.

I know I missed some people, but I just don't know what to write. :I

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
No worries Saffy, I will personally manipulate the brackets at the next tournament so that we are sure to play each other :), haha.

King Rager

Smash Rookie
I had a fun time! (Even though I was nervous during all my matches) Thanks to everybody who gave me advice! :) I wont be able to go to the tournament this week....(Unless somebody is willing to give me a ride) But I'll be coming to more tournaments in the future! :D

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I had a fun time! (Even though I was nervous during all my matches) Thanks to everybody who gave me advice! :) I wont be able to go to the tournament this week....(Unless somebody is willing to give me a ride) But I'll be coming to more tournaments in the future! :D
Talk to Rizner, last I heard he was driving to Tuscon this weekend. There might be space in his car.

Rizner

Smash Ace
Better late than never?

Brawl Singles.
5 dollar entry fee:

1.K9:metaknight::falco: ($45) -- Good matches. I need to play more vs your falco and metaknight before going up against you in both pools and bracket, lol. But I did alright that 2nd match in pools, so that's promising.
2.Yoshiken:popo::yoshi2:($21) -- Nice work gettin second.
3.Yummy:jigglypuff::random:($8) -- I like the random box select.
4.GV7:gw::lucas: -- Good match in brackets. Look forward to teaming this weekend.
5.Maize:popo::rob::snake: -- Random doubles were fun. Good matches throughout the day.
5.Heyseuss:dedede: -- Appreciate the smash 64 compliment. You weren't too bad yourself. Maybe next time I'll beat your dk.
7.RaveRemix:toonlink: -- I agree it's hard to face k9 so early in losers, lol
7.Saffy:metaknight: -- Hey, friendlies were fun
9.Nazo:sonic: -- Kirby sonic matches are good... I just need to stop getting gimped, lol. Too fast.

9.Risner:kirby2: - Whyyyyy it's Rizner

9.SS:olimar: -- I want to play your olimar
9.MeowK:gw::dedede: -- Good matches, was fun
13.Awestam:kirby2: -- Kirby #1
13.Torgo:kirby2: -- Kirby the best
13.Sadpanda:diddy: -- Good matches in pools. You're right that not banning FD against diddy is a bad idea, lol
13.Ness682:ness2: -- Had fun teaming with you. In the future I'd say don't worry about th emoney, but instead look at it as you're paying 15 bucks for an entire day of having fun, going out, and chillin with your friends. You can't spend $15 in much other places and be able to be entertained for 12 hours like you can there.
17.Rager:random: -- Hey, my car's full right now. Sorry about that. But was cool meeting you and see you at the next one

Top Bottom