• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Level Infinity Epic Super God...Plus! Pyrrhon for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
I'll start off by saying that I KNOW Pyrrhon is a very long shot, and I actually don't need you to tell me that. It's just a bit of fun, so lighten up.

Self-appointed sun God held in derision by the other Gods, Pyrrhon is fast talking and even faster acting. He'll be challenging Captain Falcon for the title of biggest ham in Smash Bros. He's got a little delivery to make, and the return address is justice. Why should he be in? Let me drop a little knowledge on you.

What does Pyrrhon bring to Smash?
A sense of madness and humour. He exists in the middle of a venn diagram of The Human Torch, Zap Brannigan, and GOB Bluth.

Catch phrases by the barrel.

Another villain.
Though that's up for debate.

Aren't there already enough fire-based fighters?
Yes. I don't care.

What about the other more likely Kid Icarus characters? (ie all of them)
Good point. This is a "what could be" thread, not a "what will be" thread.

Special moves:

Neutral: Pyroblasters. These would work similarly to ROB's laser, charging up over time, and ineffective if used too close together

Side: Pyro snake - homing projectile.

Up: Brief semi-controlled flight - similar to Pit in Brawl, but without the stuttering of the wing flaps.

Down: Fire ring. Pyrrhon stamps down and a ring of fire radiates out from where he stands. Minor damage + knockback

Final Smash: Some ungodly conflagration. Suggestions welcome.

Still not convinced? Too bad. Pyrrhon can't hear you over all this awesome!

Feel free to suggest moves below.

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430
Neutral: Pyroblasters. These would work similarly to ROB's laser, charging up over time, and ineffective if used too close together
Bwahahaha! If you think the great and super-hard-to-spell Pyrrhon needs to charge, you're insane. (Seriously on the name. Did they start with the pronounciation first? It's just atrocious.) You said yourself, this is what could be thread. Why put restrictions?

For final smash, maybe
Aurum Pyrrhon? He could rain meteors down on the stage, similar to PK Starstorm, but less and you can aim them.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
he'd be already epic if they implemented a Smash Taunt for Pit, like Star Fox's and Snake's, and he appeared to ham it up.

as a playable character, he definitely has potential. by the way, where is the Pyro Snake in the OP? could work well as his Side Special and be a homing projectile.

[Joke mode=On]

for those who don't support Pyrrhon...

FEEL THE WRATH OF MY PYROBLASTERS, HATER WEIRDOS! HAHAHAHAHA!! KABLOOMY KABLAMMY!!

[Joke mode=Off]

grizby2

Smash Lord
already enough fire-based characters? really?

i'll try and count.
mario -maybe?
bowser -well ya more so than mario
charizard -the only REAL fire themed character.

i cant think of anyone else, and im also not counting characters that just so happen to have ONE fire move (aka fox, ness, ike, ect). fire just seems to be a common thing we see in smash, no no, its the ELECTRIC moves that take the cake. :glare: SERIOUSLY.
as far as fire themed characters go, i dont think adding one is going to ruin the roster. Pyrrhon is definately not impossible and i think he would be cool, but id have to see some more info about him before i pull out my "support flag", ya know?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Eh, I didn't like Pyrrhon. I also had problems fighting him the first time I tried. He's actually pretty easy when you figure out what to do though.

Also he wasn't a real god. Don't know his story but none of them believed he was a real god.

Also didn't like his "humor"...I liked Hades and Viridi's more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom