• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Bi Weeklies #3

SShane

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0447-5092-9424
Brawl Singles
Entry Fee: $5

1.K9 :falco::metaknight: ($57)
2.Maize :popo::rob::metaknight: ($28)
3.Yoshiken :popo::yoshi2: ($9)
4.Air vault :marth::snake:
5.Nazo :sonic:
5.Rubio (STD) :snake::falco::marth:
7.Moo :metaknight:
7.GV7 :gw::rob:
9.Saffy :peach:
9.Heyseuss :dedede:
9.Wafty :wario:
9.RaveRemix :toonlink::sheik:

Pool cut offs.

13.MeowK :gw::dedede:
13.Aaven :metaknight::pit:
13.Ness682 :ness2:
13Keita :marth:
17.SS :olimar:
17.Sad Panda :diddy:
17.Rizner :kirby2: :diddy: :zelda:

Brawl Doubles
Entry Fee: 10 per team

1.K9 and Aaven ($60)
2.Maize and Saffy ($25)
3.Moo and AirVault
4.Wafty and Nazo
5.STD and Heyseuss
5.Nick and Mel
7.Yoshiken and Gv7
9.Ness682 and Rizner

Melee Pro PRO bracket
1.Okami :peachmelee::foxmelee::falcomelee::falconmelee::younglinkmelee::sheikmelee::pikachumelee::icsmelee: ($30)
2.BenX :foxmelee: ($15)
3.AnMex :sheikmelee:
4.ForteFreak :sheikmelee:

Melee Pro bracket

5. SLVR :marthmelee:
5. Nick :mariomelee::samusmelee::falcomelee:
5. Jake :falconmelee:
5. Avenger :marthmelee:

Heyseuss donation foundation AKA N64 Singles
Entry Fee: $3
1.Heyseuss :randombrawl:($20)
2.Awestam :kirby64:($12)
3.Rizner:kirby64:
4.SLVR:falcon64:
5.Nick :fox64:
5.Ness682 :ness64:
7.GV7
7.SS :kirby64::luigi64:
9.Rubio
9.Brent

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Well of course now it's there >.<

It got added in after asked.

Add rob in there for me as well.

Shoutouts to come later

One-Up

Smash Apprentice
Cool tournament everyone! Shoutouts to Saffy for completely exposing me. and ROB is ****ing gay. Probably just gonna practice my Metaknight from now on since Wario is complete trash.../salt
But seriously GGs everyone see you after the break.. :)

Saffy

Smash Ace
Cool tournament everyone! Shoutouts to Saffy for completely exposing me. and ROB is ****ing gay. Probably just gonna practice my Metaknight from now on since Wario is complete trash.../salt
But seriously GGs everyone see you after the break.. :)
It's all good Yoshiken totally pooped on me after I played you.... I got exposed. :[ Peach is a bad character. Good **** on beating yoshiken. You gotta teach me how to fight against him.

I feel as if i keep using peach I will just be the scrub one compared to Kyle. I might drop her because of that.

Shoutouts to mk players.

1.K9 :falco::metaknight: ($57) - You made me realize how bad I really am. I see a really large improvement and mindset in you so that is why I think you are getting a lot better. Good ****.

2.Maize :popo::rob::metaknight: ($28) - Mazie pls. :3

3.Yoshiken :popo::yoshi2: ($9) - YO YOU EXPOSED ME. **** IC'S. I want a rematch one day.

4.Air vault :marth::snake: - Really smart player, you had a good comeback in pools. Marth is hell for peach.

5.Nazo :sonic: - Nazo for president. You don't know how happy I am that I didn't meet you in bracket :3. You are a player I dread fighting. INTIMIDATION.

5.Rubio (STD) :snake::falco::marth: - Welcome to the AZ scene. Getting 5th is really good for your first tourney.

7.Moo :metaknight: - I could tell you were playing way off with some errors. :( Our matches were close. good games. Fun games in doubles too.

7.GV7 :gw::rob: - Pick up mk.

9.Saffy :peach: - Get better scrub***, Metaknight is now god tier.

9.Heyseuss :dedede: - NOVEL?

9.Wafty :wario: - I told you... should have done the loe and timed out.

9.RaveRemix :toonlink::sheik: - Nice to see you.

13.MeowK :gw::dedede: - Nice to see you again, i wanted to play you.

13.Aaven :metaknight::pit: - Did you leave early?

13.Ness682 :ness2: - Nice to see you again :3 You have improved.

13Keita :marth: - Wish you didn't leave ... You are really good. ^_^ Don't get discouraged.

17.SS :olimar: - KJ... my man. Still cute as ever.

17.Sad Panda :diddy: - Work on your hugs.

17.Rizner :kirby2: :diddy: :zelda: - Nice to see you! :3 Lol we should hang out sometime.

1.Okami :peachmelee::foxmelee::falcomelee::falconmelee::younglinkmelee::sheikmelee::pikachumelee::icsmelee: ($30) - I LOVE YOU AND I WILL MISS YOU :(... I'm so sad you are leaving..

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Sad Panda :diddy: - Work on your hugs.
I died.

Short list of shoutouts, didn't spend too much time there and I'm a bit too tired for these.
Maize :popo::rob::metaknight: - Great games in pools. I am literally kicking myself over losing that second match.
Nazo :sonic: - Good games in friendlies and dubs. Don't worry I won't expose the rest of your hidden sonic secrets just yet.
Saffy :peach: - We need to play next tournament. Seriously.
Heyseuss :dedede: - FreeDeDe! You better team with me next year.
Ness682 :ness2: - Good games in pools, you were a lot better emotionally and skillfully this time. That first game with heysuess was so hype.
SS :olimar: - Olimar is gay.

And I believe I left my phone charger at the venue, it's a Samsung charger. If you have it let me know, I don't need it back right away but I need it eventually.

And here is my GIF of the tournament:

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Oh wow Daniel you are 100% more awesome, that's been my favorite gif for the last year.

Props to Flint Flossy.

Saffy

Smash Ace
made this idk if character usage is right :I sorry I know ppl used other characters just too lazy and used an online editor so yeah.

k9.

Smash Ace
made this idk if character usage is right :I sorry I know ppl used other characters just too lazy and used an online editor so yeah.
I used falco just as much as mk in this tourney -_-.

Top Bottom