• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winter Smashcon Training Fest

Bomber7

Smash Hero
January 19th, 2012
Chuck's Field of Dreams
28550 LA Hwy 43
Albany, Louisiana 70711
12:00pm-8:00pm
$1 venue fee

Wintercon will be here before you guys know it and not all of us will be able to train as much as we'd like. The guys and I thought it would be a good idea to host an all day training session for those who would be interested in attending to prepare for Wintercon which is the next day. Any game you see Smashcon will be having a tournament for at the winter convention, feel free to bring a set-up for it and train away. Come in at any time you want. Just as a reminder, here's the schedule and list of games for Wintercon:

11-Open
11:30-Brawl Doubles\N64 Doubles
12:00-Melee Doubles\N64 Singles
1:00-Brawl Singles\SF4:AE
2:00-Project M\TTT3
3:00-UMVC3\Melee Singles
4:00-MK9\Skull Girls\Persona 4 Arena
5:30-30 min food break
6:00-PlayStationAllStars
7:00-Mario Kart Wii
10:00-Close

We'll have wristbands which will let everyone know you paid to be at this event. It will also help us TO's identify who shouldn't be on a set-up.

Rules:
No outside food or drink
No illegal substances
Behave, don't cause any trouble
Have fun

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Good stuff Bomber and whoever else helped out on this. Was wondering why there was nothing going on in January besides the Con but this is perfect I'll see bout coming.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Good stuff Bomber and whoever else helped out on this. Was wondering why there was nothing going on in January besides the Con but this is perfect I'll see bout coming.
We want you guys to save your money for wintercon, we do have one or two more events, otherwise, it's just break time for Christmas, New Years, etc.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
We'll have it if someone brings it. I don't have a PS3 or the games so I know I personally can't supply it.

Griffard

Smash Ace
How many melee people going to this? I'd be down if at least a few are, but It'd be a big hassle to bring a set up over an hour away if there won't be any good melee players to practice with..

Top Bottom