• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Eggstinction II" (A Yoshi Combo Video) Featuring: V3ctorMan

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey everyone, I just thought I'd release a 2nd Eggstinction...

I wanted to start off the new year right, and hopefully with this being the first combo video of 2013, We could have a great start to the year 2013!

I hope everyone likes, and let's have another great year... I'll be making other combo videos this year also.. Let's make this another great year for smash... Making these are fun and challenging!.. ^^

Well here it is...

"Eggstinction II" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yot4_WIQrBM

Download Link - TBD (upon request)
If it's received well I'll make one.. Not gonna make one if nobody wants it.. :p

ENJOY!

And of course leave a comment on here and on youtube! and subscribe! <3

Bones0

Smash Legend
I saw "Eggstinction II" in the Last Post area of the Melee Videos section and almost laid an egg.

I wish I had a better way to seggue into the next part of this post.
This video is eggactly what Yoshi mains need as inspiration.
I'm begging you to make a third, you won't reggret it.
If you tell me you aren't, you better be pulling my legg.
I know you'd do something like that too; I've got you pegged.
I'll be surprised if the video receives even a single neggative comment.
If it does, I'm sure the only reason that person can give will be eggtremely veggue.
Also, have you ever played against Zegghetto?
If all Yoshi players were this good, we'd have to change the game's name to Super Smash Bros. Meleegg.

hamyojo

Smash Ace
All of these combos were eggsolutely eggcotic.

No but for srs this is the greatest combo video I may have ever seen.
DJC nair shield pressure.
11hype.

Stay Yoshi, my friends.

Landry

Smash Ace
Even aside from the fact that you play Yoshi this is a fantastically fun combo video to watch. Then I think about that it is Yoshi and... There are no words. Great job!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
amazing video as usual Vectorman! :D

the 3rd song has got to be the most fitting, entertaining bit of melee combo video i've ever seen. period.

hope you kick some *** at Apex!

:phone:

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Good job. Hard work, persistence and a good attitude. Good pub for the game, the character, and for your skills.

anlin_wang

Smash Rookie
Apparently youtube is blocked in china so i can't see it :( :( :(

Is there a link to the video on another website or something?

Or hopefully a download link soon? :)

itsbme

Game on!
Slippi.gg
BME#828
I think this is the first combo video I have seen that had me smiling like an idiot the whole time.

:bee:

The Phenom

Smash Lord
I went for this walk that led me to a cliff(such a beautiful sight/river/huge mountain to look at as well) where it was windy and I was singing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEjoz9egJDs; it was also nice to have birds flying by looking at me with my arms out, I could have DIED LOL!!! that wind was pushing me off the cliff and back!!! but it was amazing =)

EDIT#3 OMG THIS THREAD!!!:OMG!!! if it weren't for your combo video and this thread this day wouldn't be as MAGICAL again...THANKS VMAN!!! This post of mine made me realize some meanings that it has...I was revealed at the view from the cliff that I could see my friends house(DEFINITELY DIDN'T EXPECT THAT!!!) its like seeing my past life since I use to play SSB64 there when I was a kid!!! AWWWWW...THAT 1999/90s GOOD OL DAYYYSSSSS....
-OMG!!! I'm soooo going to call them up next time when I'm at the cliff so I can walk down from it with SMASH64!!!

So after weeks of not being able to figure out exactly what I wanted to say to you...

You have the best looking Yoshi that I have seen hatched; lets hope there are still some Yoshi eggs in the world that can feel it in the air(Eggstinction II).
THANK YOU VMAN!!!
-For the video; watching it again right after typing all of this.
&
-and making this part of a memorable day in my life
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Amazing Yoshi and the video was very well done. I just realized this is my 1337 post. How fitting for such a great video.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I went for this walk that led me to a cliff(such a beautiful sight/river/huge mountain to look at as well) where it was windy and I was singing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEjoz9egJDs; it was also nice to have birds flying by looking at me with my arms out, I could have DIED LOL!!! that wind was pushing me off the cliff and back!!! but it was amazing =)

EDIT#3 OMG THIS THREAD!!!:OMG!!! if it weren't for your combo video and this thread this day wouldn't be as MAGICAL again...THANKS VMAN!!! This post of mine made me realize some meanings that it has...I was revealed at the view from the cliff that I could see my friends house(DEFINITELY DIDN'T EXPECT THAT!!!) its like seeing my past life since I use to play SSB64 there when I was a kid!!! AWWWWW...THAT 1999/90s GOOD OL DAYYYSSSSS....
-OMG!!! I'm soooo going to call them up next time when I'm at the cliff so I can walk down from it with SMASH64!!!

So after weeks of not being able to figure out exactly what I wanted to say to you...

You have the best looking Yoshi that I have seen hatched; lets hope there are still some Yoshi eggs in the world that can feel it in the air(Eggstinction II).
THANK YOU VMAN!!!
-For the video
&
-and making this day memorable in my life
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!
Are you ****ing high?

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Can I request a download?
I'd like to look at some of this frame by frame, please.

Top Bottom