• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Revenge 6 Results (PM/Melee, 1/19)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Results!

Project M Singles: 22 entrants

1: Sethlon :sonicbrawl:($66)
2: Awestin :nessbrawl:($33)
3: Oracle :robbrawl:($11)
4: Sung :linkbrawl:
5: Denti :lucariobrawl:
5: Dakpo :gwbrawl::zssbrawl:
7: Denthorn :charizardbrawl:
7: GlibbyGlobby :linkbrawl:
9: Xeven :pitbrawl:
9: Dr Drew :nessbrawl::sheikbrawl:
9: Hamlin :sonicbrawl:
9: ZachAttack :marthbrawl::falcobrawl:
13: Mew
13: Problemo :linkbrawl:
13: Mouf :dkbrawl:
13: Noc :falconbrawl::dkbrawl:
17: Disafter :charizardbrawl:
17: Rexozord
17: Thoraxe :luigibrawl:
17: Josh :lucariobrawl:
17: Phor :marthbrawl:
17: Laser Kirby
[COLLAPSE="Project M Singles Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Project M Doubles: 7 Teams

1: Two Guys One Fencepost (Sethlon and Rob) ($50)
2: Swagfest 1999 (Xeven and Awestin) ($20)
3: Super Kami Guru (Problemo and Denthorn)
4: Thoraxe and Sung (Thoraxe and Sung)
5: Team Double Ds (Denti and Dakpo)
5: Drew and Josh (Drew and Josh)
7: Clutch Barrel Blast (Zack and Hamlin)
[COLLAPSE="Project M Doubles Bracket:"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Melee Singles: 19 Entrants

Three way split for 1st; ($32 each)
Wobbles :icsmelee:
Sung :sheikmelee:
GlibbyGlobby :falcomelee:

4: Disafter :foxmelee:
5: Mew :falconmelee::marthmelee:
5: Mouf :peachmelee:
7: Hannah :icsmelee:
7: Waterlessfishie :foxmelee:
9: Sethlon :roymelee:
9: Thoraxe :luigimelee:
9: Noc :falconmelee:
9: Penguin :falconmelee::falcomelee:
13: Dr Drew :sheikmelee:
13: ZachAttack :marthmelee:
13: Laser Kirby :peachmelee:
13: Hamlin :foxmelee::yoshimelee:
17: Oliver :falconmelee:
17: Denthorn :falconmelee:
17: CDawgRulz
[COLLAPSE="Melee Singles Bracket:"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Melee Doubles: 8 Teams

1: Drew and Wobbles ($56.00)
2: Team 1st Place (Sung and Laser kirby) ($24.00)
3: Batcho Ascension (Sethlon and Disafter)
4: Super Kami Guru (Problemo and Denthorn)
5: Waterless Mew (Waterless Fishie and MimicMew)
5: TFW no team name (Hannah and GlibbyGlobby)
7: Clutch Barrel Blast (Zack and Hamlin)
7: Oliver and Thoraxe (Oliver and Thoraxe)
[COLLAPSE="Melee Teams Bracket:"]
[/COLLAPSE]

So it turns out starting both events at the same time was a Bad Idea. Sorry for the late finish everyone; I'll be cracking down on schedules and starting events at separate times to make sure it doesn't happen again!

Project M singles vids; http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD5K4qnLMSMk5zfnuTodGzFnYOcw0cfz7

D

Deleted member

I'm dissapointed in myself.
Videos will be up in 2 days or more.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hey Sethlon, I'm collecting data for the PM Tournament Results Archive. Would you mind updating the OP with which characters were used in the PM tourney and posting the results in the thread?

Also, Wobbles is a nice guy for doing an equal 3-way split considering that he was guaranteed to get 1st or 2nd in Melee.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I actually started to post up characters before reading that lol. I'll post it there once I have all of them labelled!
If you guys could help add who played who for PM/melee I'll toss em up there.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Man where 2 start gotta give props

-Xeven for being a sick partner (couldnt have done it without u!)ur arrows r gdlike and ur a tru bro
Rob for LITERALLY goin super sand and almost beating sethlon best ive ever seen him play
-Problemo for steppin it up hard and giving me the business (i was literally helpless 2 ur power) really smart playing
-denthorn doin work with falcon i got kneed like 10 times
-denti for being the funnest guy ever every tournament is so much better when ur there. Its not the same when ur gone
-cory for being hilarious. deep conversations about animorphs and zygotes. Also dressing so fresh every time i see u
-dr drew for awesome ness dittos and showing me some new tricks i can use
-zach for being a generally cool kid. i wish i knew how to hack stuff/record stuff when i was ur age. U r definitely improving soon ull make it to top 8
-hamlin for having starscream as his waifu
-thoraxe 4 generally being a baller. Thanks for the encouragement.
-all the outta towners for attending. We had quite a turnout
-and of course the man himself sethlon. Without him therd be no bowsers revenge. Continually adapting, strategizing, and improving, ur abilities continue to impress. U being in the scene has helped us all become better players. U r steadfast in the face of danger, always seeming to turn a bad situation around into ur favor, something most players cant do. Thanks again for keeping our scene going and making texas so strong

:phone:

D

Deleted member

I really did love the turn out for this tournament, besides the schedule being bad and losing in pm singles alot earlier than I should've imo.

1: Sethlon - Next time I get first round with you, don't change it. For once I want to try and play you actually now.
2: Awestin - I want to hang out. Virginia! Hanging out with little boys in spandex I see?
3: Oracle - If I beat Dakpo and then glibby we could've played pretty late in bracket, I want revenge.
4: Sung - Jesus, you look really good.
5: Denti - Thanks for getting me 5 dollars, I had my bet on you. Also, you seem pretty knowledgable and fun to talk with on brawl things. "I'm just a big man... I mean child."
5: Dakpo - :salt: :salt: :salt:
7: Denthorn - I'm afraid of your Falcon in teams.
9: Xeven - We need to play MLP: Fighting is Magic... Also we both got 9th. One day I'm going to beat you in singles bracket.
9: Dr Drew - TL is really good now, but Jiggs is the same. I loved the MM, but I wish I stalled more >_>
9: Hamlin - Hamlin do you like titti*s? "NOOOOOOOOOOOO"
9: ZachAttack - You should have really gotten 5th place man.
13: Problemo - We should play more friendlies or something.
13: Mouf - We had really close games, and sorry for being salty afterwards. I just felt dissapointed in myself completely from almost taking both of those games.
13: Noc - Your reads are SOOOO good. I am really impressed.
17: Thoraxe - Sheik is my secret weakness. :(
17: Phor - You seemed really upset after I 2-0'd you in singles marth dittos. Sorry man.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
Gabe: seppuku seppuku seppuku seppuku seppuku seppuku seppuku seppuku seppuku seppuku

D

Deleted member

I'm currently rendering videos. These render times are annoying >_>
And sorry for setup issues guys. Next time I'll be more organized with the cords, take off the female speaker, and not **** up the setup to where we get other wiis in ^^''

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
Also, Wobbles ... considering that he was guaranteed to get 1st or 2nd in Melee.
looooooool

With regards to melee characters,
5: Mew :falconmelee::marthmelee:
7: Waterlessfishie:foxmelee:
9: Thoraxe:luigimelee:
9: Noc:falconmelee:
9: Penguin :falconmelee::falcomelee:
17: Oliver:falconmelee:
17: Denthorn:falconmelee:

Maybe more, but I definitely saw all these

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll post shoutouts later but for now I'll just say I went Ness in PM singles, just played Sheik one game the entire tourney.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I'm currently rendering videos. These render times are annoying >_>
And sorry for setup issues guys. Next time I'll be more organized with the cords, take off the female speaker, and not **** up the setup to where we get other wiis in ^^''
i thought the setup problem was some random walking in wanting to play brawl messing up your wii?

regardless, you're getting way better pretty fast : o whereas, i seemed to have gotten worse this last tourney D : bracket johns. but no shame in losing to dent horn my first set, and ham's sonic was legit (except for rainbow cruise. no one expects the cruise!)

D

Deleted member

Someone did come in wanting brawl, but I should've said no because my setup was important.
**** this +2 hours for rendering sets. Oh god these videos are not fun to deal with, but I've got to get them out.
Btw, I liked your outfit.

Oracle

Smash Master
1: Sethlon ($66) I finally fixed it! Thanks for hosting as usual, tournament was a lot of fun. LF was the best set i've played in PM, i'm almost there. The windy city doesn't stand a chance.
2: Awestin ($33) You always make the tournaments hilarious. Good thing you play a low tier or you might be beating sethlon
4: Sung: Good games in singles and doubles! We should have played more, your link was sick!
5: Denti: You need to show up to stuff so we can hang out more often. We never got the runback from Xeven's tournament :(
5: Dakpo: Great game in losers. Your G&W is ridiculous; pulling out that win was super challenging. Good thing you didn't ban any stages lol. You need to play more!
7: Denthorn: Good to see you again. You did pretty well for not having anyone to play with in Denton. Props for beating Awestin/Xeven in dubs.
7: GlibbyGlobby: We didn't get to play :( It was really cool that you came and entered though. Come to more!
9: Xeven: Your fraudulent *** lost me five bucks! Maybe if I returned your blackness you could have beaten denti.
9: Dr Drew: We didn't really play but it was cool to talk to you again. Dat Ness!
9: Hamlin: Damn you did really well this tournament. wtf
9: ZachAttack: Same as above. You kids stop improving!
13: Problemo: Good work in teams! Maybe next time though you should play the characters that you practice lol
13: Mouf: good to see you entered! Your DK was looking good, you should play more often!
17: Disafter: Good to see you again! We didn't really play much but it was fun to hang out.
17: Thoraxe: good game in teams. sorry about all the wario down smashes, thats pretty tough when you haven't seen it before.
17: Laser Kirby: I haven't seen you in ages, good to see you still play. Come to our smashfests to hang out more!

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shout Outs Time!

Wobbles: Yay old school! Very cool seeing you again after so long. Thanks for carrying me in teams lol. Too bad you had to miss sushi, it was good!
Sethlon: We never got to do our money match :( Next time be more of a jerk about the schedule so it'll finish on time and we can screw around with random characters.
Awestin: NESS COUNTERS NESS. You can steal my dash attack tricks if you teach me how to nair.
Oracle: You finally beat me at one of these! Sure it was a Bowser ditto on Mute City, but it's a start!
Sung: Thanks for reminding me what Sheik is supposed to look like. And I was looking forward to that money match, shame it never happened :(
Dakpo: Dat G&W. Too bad we never got to play.
Denthorn: I choked so bad in that last game, I wish it could've ended more interestingly. That Zard is legit. And it was fun to reminisce about a Pichu ditto on Brinstar Depths from like 3 years ago.
Xeven: www.whensmarvel.com
ZachAttack: That MM was so free... for you :(. I should stick to cool characters like Ness.
Mew: How did we not play at all during this? Unacceptable.
Problemo: Your projectile game is good, but luckily I only need one PK fire to hit for every 20 of your boomerangs I get hit by.
Mouf: I thought I recognized you, but I was too afraid to be like "hey are you Mouf, that guy I banned from the forums like a million times back in the day?"
Josh: Man we got owned in teams :(. Maybe one day we can put it all together.
Hannah: I had one of those Dr. Pepper Frosty Floats at Wendy's and then immediately got bodied in Melee and PM. I SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO YOU!
Jigglypuff: I thought we had something special, but it clearly wasn't meant to be. After going something like 0 and 45 in every friendly and money match I played you in across two games I think we need some time apart.

D

Deleted member

Jigglypuff can't handle a version of tl/yl with power, camping, and a good recovery.

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Ggs everyone thanks for hosting Sethlon

Kinda disappointed we couldn't finish on time, definitely wish I got to play more
I really wanted to play wobbles again and beat gibbyglobby again since I felt like he wasn't on his game in winners (maybe cause I have the SUNG aura against most of TX players now :O)

Thoraxe <3 Find a main and stick with it most important thing is to have fun stop bein so emo [COLLAPSE="Never lettin this go :>"]
[/COLLAPSE]
Admiral! Dang good job had me good on that first match but get nervous waaay too easily. Lost to MimicMeww, that match on FD totally seemed like a friendly to me. Gotta be cut throat wobbling was legal every chance you get just do it don't feel bad
Laser Kirby 007 gj but I felt like you relaxed too much in the first set of gfs

Having confidence is extremely important!

As for PM...I tried to be like my homie J666 but I failed him :[ I learned a lot though if I could have played 3/5 sets I'm confident I would have been able to fully adapt and come back but I just need to be a smarter player

The salt was awesome or should I say awestim, zach attax and waterless fishie was freakin hilarious
SEPPUKUSEUPPUKUSEPPUKUSEPPUKUSEPPUKUSEPPUKUSEUPPUKUSEPPUKUSEPPUKUSEPPUKU if you lose you got to hold that in your chest, you lose in winners better go turbo mode and fight that person again later in bracket. If you lose in general don't be makin excuses (unless your sister died or something then you shouldn't even have entered), it's your job to make sure you're well prepared going into a tournament (getting sleep food w/e) make use of what you learned and apply that in your next tournament NO JOHNS

D

Deleted member

Lol gabe, you couldn't accept that you lost.
"I'm still better than you. You're not as good as me. I'm still better dude. Pride match LETS GO"

D

Deleted member

Rendering as of right now. They take forever <_>
Some of the sets were in 1 recording, so I have to render them to split them. Also, if I upload the files as they are, they'd be akwardly long and also bad to look at.

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
Wobbles - (Gasp!) thanks for sharing your winnings, always a homie in TX. please don't tell Arizona we're awful down here.
Sung - damn Sung, i bet that beautiful picture of my fluorescent forehead is your wallpaper or something. PM teams was incredibly fun with you, i'm more inspired to pick up PM more seriously than struggle with settling with one character in melee atm, idk man, i don't think i've ever played one melee character for an entire day :roll: i wanna take your advice to heart though, so i'll go ahead and let you choose who i main from now until i die. thanks for solving my identity crisis, also don't tell california how bad texas is, although our tournament results speak volumes :urg:
GlibbyGlobby - Fun friendlies and good teams set in melee Kevin! Rest assured, as soon as sung tells me who to main, i will come at you with a fiery passion. PM link is a beast, does Houston even play PM?!?

4: Disafter - dude you placed hella gewd, gratz! lol thanks for watching over my wii while i was out being dumb and forgetful. I will also cherish your plastic bag til the end of time.
5: Mew - Taiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, i knew i would have to get knocked out by you eventually, there's no salt or shame here though, gg's. Hopefully you won't have to work 39 hours the week of next tourney so we can practice and team and share ULTIMATE VICTORY.
5: Mouf - friendlies with you were da bomb, DK vs. Gannon is the best MU to ever exist across the entire genre of fighting games (or party games :awesome:)
7: Hannah - I'm sooooooooo glad you didn't wobble me (or any of my pals too much) at this tourney. You played mean, clean and were going for more hand off combos, which i totally respect more. Thanks for draggin a small houston squad down here to kick our butts. Close set in teams, and starbucks snack pack thingies for S-tier (so convenient and nutritious)
7: Waterlessfishie - I didn't get to watch any of your singles sets, but it would seem a lil practice is paying off, eh? OUTPLACED SETHLON & ME, makin us look like total scrubs. good **** gabe, you ma homie, so hmu if u wanna git dat PM and i guess melee in i guess idk.
9: Sethlon - another excellent turn-out, and i'm digging the revival of roy, it would have been awesome to square off against the legendary fire blade once more, but hopefully there'll be another time to do so. gratz on spinning your way to victory in PM, i'll try comin over more often for some PM smashfests, the game is only getting better. oh thanks, for holding onto my wii for me, i'll make sure to not forget i own a wii again, lol.
9: Thoraxe - scrub played like 4 characters, but let's just pretend it was only luigi.
9: Noc - the stream was a riveting success! (i guess?) super cool of you to come down, sorry about declining some friendlies, i was smashed out at that point. next time though, there will be friendlies galore, go 9th place power!!
9: Penguin - not bad at all for jumping back into the thick of melee only this week. It's dumb when you, me and gabe have to knock each other out, but that's local tournaments for ya.
13: Dr Drew - you straight up out played me with both sheik and marth for my first singles set, and it kind of surprised me, although i'm pretty sure your sheik has crapped on me in the past lol. It was a good game, i'm sorry if i came off a little salty, but i was a little disappointed with how i was playing (blindly approaching, other dumb stuff). i'm honestly surprised i placed a lil higher than you, because your sheik has definitely got the goods. keep polishing that sheik and i'll figure out what character i wanna play for next time, lol.
13: ZachAttack - your improvement is ever so rapid youngling. I'm a straight ***** for going sheik against you, but the thought of being knocked out so early made me a little queasy. you have a solid marth, try to implement a lil more dash dancing, grabbing and up air juggles into your game and you'll be in the green. idk what to tell you about sheik man, i too suck against that dumb ***** :)
13: Laser Kirby - cool to see you again after swift's tournaments back in the day. your peach is looking super cute, and i'm always digging a little more character diversity at these tournaments, thanks for showing up and playin some friendlies and junk.
13: Hamlin - we didn't play fortunately for you, BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE DESTROYED YOU (thoraxe smash)
17: Oliver - no doubt, this game can be a ****ing bummer sometimes man. between being bracket ****ed and just not performing at full potential can be a ****ty experience. we tried our best in teams, although its still just a blur to me (i'm pretty sure i let us down, my b), just gotta shake it off. Yo, take your time, clear your head with some good ol' fashioned skate boarding, and hopefully you'll consider coming back fresh in time for next LOCAL tournament. You're a str8 homie regardless if you wanna play smash or not, and i'm always down to skate some, although i'm rusty and bad haha.
17: Denthorn- the set we played was literally the only set i did well in, and i'm sorry we both weren't functioning at full potential. i heard you were running knee trains in teams though, which is commendable, and your charizard has had a few too many rare candies if you catch my drift. gg's, if only you weren't stranded out in denton away from the smashfests my man.

Rob: **** Rob, i'm starting to come down with rob syndrome, where i only want to play dumb characters in melee and generally want to play more PM, what is this world coming tooo?!?! your wario makes me want to scratch my head in confusion, so now i gotta figure out what that fat mustachioed **** is all about for next time. gg's and nice placing in PM, i shoulda stayed and watched you go HAM at alex's, oh well.

Awestin: providing the venue with laughs and the sickest ness to grace dfw. thanks for the weirdest trash talking and general Austin experience that you bring with you no matter how many times you shower and use the special shampoo.

so this thing is like a monthly now, right? that's cool.

D

Deleted member

You would think that with all the sheiks in DFW I'd learn the matchup eventually.
Nope. :happysheep:

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
i totally accept i got out played in the moment of that set, i just refuse to believe you're all around better. you just couldn't see the difference between the two for whatever reason. my salt will fuel me you don't even know.
alrighty i'll do shout outs:
Wobbles- it seems that every Dallas tourney you come to and enter I have to play you extremely early. Like seriously every time, god damn. But none the less thanks for coming to them and playing with me, I need to ask you for advice but I don't really like to approach people and bug them about that sorta thing especially when they're just leagues better than I am.
Sung- Pretty much what I said for wobbles except the part where I have to play you early on in bracket. In fact, it kinda saddens me that with all the tourneys we've been to together (at least 3 or 4 by now), I haven't really gotten to ever play you and you didn't know who I was lol. My own fault though, I definitely need to approach the better players for friendlies and ask for advice, but hey, **** happens, right? ;)
GlibbyGlobby- Thanks for coming all the way up here to win some of that money. i wish i could've played you more but there will be more opportunities since we live in the same state and junk. Anytime you guys are up in Dallas hit me up for friendlies or a place to crash lol.

4: Disafter- GGs. After game one I didn't feel like I was too out of it then once game 2 started I guess the results of it would suggest otherwise lol. Move up to UTD sooner so we can play more. I bet you could teach me lots of neat fox things.
5: Mew- Yo Tai you are too ****ing sick at this game man. I hope you got friendlies in with any top those top 3 placers cause I bet you'd learn a bunch. Thanks for carrying my *** in teams man, we totally could've placed higher though lol.
5: Mouf- Welcome to DFW and junk. You're probably in the Dallas A tier lol. Wish you lived closer to Plano where most of the melee goes down so I could play more with you. Or just start driving your *** to Sethlon's whenever there's a smahfest.
7: Hannah- Come on Hannah be more ruthless with that wobbling. Thanks for the friendlies I feel like I learned a bit about the ICs matchup throughout the course of it. And it's on the twitch archives so I can actually watch myself yaaay. Always welsomce at my place whenever you're in Dallas.
7: Waterlessfishie- mo practice
9: Sethlon- Sethlon thank you for entering melee. I hope you see that you've still got it. I'll start coming to your PM smashfests and learn lots of squirtle stuff if you sit down and play melee friendlies with me lol. Despite being rusty and playing roy you're still a really smart player and I can learn a lot from playing with you. Deal? Deal.
9: Thoraxe- I've been saying it before everyone man, you just need to pick a main and stick with it. It could be luigi or falco or any of the other characters you play. You just gotta decide and stop changing characters after like every tourney. Don't go over to the PM dark side. :c
9: Noc- GGs in bracket man, falcon is easily my most practiced matchup. Just look at all of those :falconmelee: players. Liek above, always welcome to crash here when in Dallas.
9: Penguin- Just start practicing and playing more and we both know you'll be improving leagues faster. You almost seem like a falco main and not a falcon main after this tourney lol. I'm glad I got to knock you out this time out instead of the other way around, :)
13: ZachAttack- You're improvement is surprising. Really caught me off guard game 1 and I was being an idiot. Just know that you don't have to talk ALL of the time and don't whine so much and I will be able to tolerate you more and more over time. That kinda **** comes with age I guess though. GGs
13: Laser Kirby- I thought you had dropped off the face of the Earth after those OMG tourneys. Keep coming out and playing man. That down smash in out doubles set was too good. GGs
13: Hamlin- I've redeemed myself after those a Mm to you. I'll do the same to Zach, just kinda how it works for me I guess lol. GGs in bracket. Keep improving.
17: Oliver- I know those feels man. Hopefully after a break you'll decide to pick the game back up. It's all about the learning process. I'm holding onto your controller for you whenever you decide you would like it back man. I have faith you'll be reading this lol.
17: Denthorn- GGs in doubles. That falcon has still got it. Denton isn't too far from Plano, come out to more smashfests and get back in falcon shape!
17: CDawgRulz- keep playing. your link was beating me in PM. just start learning the advanced techs of the game.

More PMers should eneter melee and we'll start entering PM. :awesome:

D

Deleted member

All I ask for is a bit of respect sometimes.
and maybe sepukku

D

Deleted member

Double posting, sorry.
So I'm not doing videos. I asked Hamlin and he said the videos are hurting his eyes, and that I'm doing everything wrong. Also some music from Corys wii is copyrighted. By the time I get this stuff actually fixed or better people probably wouldn't care for the videos.
Sorry guys, I dun goofed. :(

Oracle

Smash Master
This is what happened the last time you recorded. I need at least my videos for film review. Can't you just upload the raws to mediafire or something and someone else can deal with them?

D

Deleted member

The last time I recorded didn't end like this. Only 2 sets got recorded, and no one asked for them. (My TV was just a friendlies ***** out <_>)
And no I can't go that, the files are too large (limit on mediafire) to upload and if they were able to upload then they'd take days practically. I would've rendered them all, but the times were too long and Hamlin seemed to of strongly suggested otherwise.

Oracle

Smash Master
I only played on your setup because I thought my matches were getting recorded. How big are the files?

D

Deleted member

The smallest file is 1.10 gb. the biggest is 6.
I'm sorry it had to be like this guys. I guess next time I just won't bring anything because there are already enough setups. I don't want to get people excited only to mess up something. :(

D

Deleted member

From about 10 minutes to maybe 30 or on. When I told people that they should start and stop recording their sets, no one listened. So I had to babysit stuff and there were long in betweens. Also, having some music from corys wii be copyrighted from when I test uploaded on youtube... isn't cool.
I'm sorry I'm a disappointment guys.

Oracle

Smash Master
You still should be able to upload them. I don't give a **** if there isn't any sound or w/e can you please just upload my teams matches?

D

Deleted member

I've tried uploading a 1 gb file once. It took so long that I couldn't finish it.
Why do you need these so badly anyways?

Oracle

Smash Master
I always look at as much footage of myself as I can so I know what needs improvement; this is much more important in teams because its probably the weakest aspect of my game. Just put the file to upload overnight

Top Bottom