• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BattleCry: MAX! Results Thread

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Chump Change Brawl Results:

1: Cura (Three-Fifty)
2: Limit
3: Goggles
4: 13370
5: pikapika!
5: Beta
7: eevee
7: STACK
9: Erk
9: Scootypuff Jr.
9: Banjo
9: VFXMario

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
Interesting results there. I want to play Limit one day, and how the hell does Cura keep getting up here from South Carolina to play in these things?! Lol.

VFXMario

Smash Cadet
NNID
TriMarcs
3DS FC
1289-9056-8269
well, this was just a pathetic performance but I'll be ready for dustbowl. I could make up excuses all day but a loss is still a loss. really I don't have much else to say. just seeing my name at the very bottom...I dunno, maybe I'll think of something later.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Holy crap, 1337, you outplaced Neil? Did he forfeit or is this legit? Nice job either way. Also nice job Limit. LOL @ Cura showing up to this.

Sorry I couldn't make it. It was pretty difficult for us to make it to this since APEX happened only two weeks ago. Hopefully we'll make it to dustbowl.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Holy crap, 1337, you outplaced Neil? Did he forfeit or is this legit? Nice job either way. Also nice job Limit. LOL @ Cura showing up to this.

Sorry I couldn't make it. It was pretty difficult for us to make it to this since APEX happened only two weeks ago. Hopefully we'll make it to dustbowl.
From what Beta told me, this ended up being a free entry tournament that no one really took seriously, and Neil and Goggles left early, explaining them not placing as high as expected. So yeah, I don't think the results here can be considered legitimate :/

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Neil ended up playing 1337 though but I'm not sure on how motivated either of them were. Goggles wound up not playing through everything so who knows how the bracket would have actually turned out. Everything is skewed

:phone:

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
every match was played through completely minus goggles winners and losers matches. and i think erk dropped as well but idk

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
yeah, cura's right. Also none of this is important, but (from what i remember):

1: Cura (Three-Fifty) :popo::marth::wario::diddy:
2: Limit :bowser2::dedede::snake::falco:
3: Goggles :sonic:
4: 13370 :ness2:
5: pikapika! :pikachu2:
5: Beta :marth:
7: eevee :peach:
7: STACK :link2:
9: Erk :snake:
9: Scootypuff Jr. :pikachu2:
9: Banjo :gw:
9: VFXMario :mario2:

erk dropped during losers, melee consumed his soul lmao

but yeah, we definitely need to do this again but make it more concrete and probably only one day. it had a lot of potential to be a really good event..regardless of how it turned out i still had fun and i was glad to see everyone again

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
by far the best tournament ive been to for awhile! Great atmosphere minus the attendance fail.

Good venue hopefully the next will be better coordinated for the sake of upstate's smash scene. Has the potential to be a good tournament series if the planner gets a little more experience.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Everyone in attendance knows i was the best one there. I was playing my best in tournament but there was no prize and neil wanted to leave so we left.

My only regret is not bwing able to play marvel with limit.

Leet 0. Text mewhen you see this pls. I accidentally deleted your number.

:phone:

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
With all due respect we didn't exactly play yet goggles. And my record to you currently is something like 11-1. Stay next time so we can play each other! Its been a really long time since we have. Im sure it would have been a good match, im fairly confident vs sonic though. Wolf, falco and fox included.

If i manage to make it to dustbowl im sure we will play in bracket!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
If im there enter or not I will do a money match if your interested just to see where we both at skill wise at the moment. It should be fun

Top Bottom