• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA Presents: Smashacre Results!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
TSA Presents: Smashacre -Rising-

Doubles

1: M2K/Hax (M2K/Hax)
2: MH | Alukard/MH | DJ Nintendo (MH | Alukard/MH | DJ Nintendo)
3: The Moon/Revelations (The Moon/Revelations)

4: Cactuar Didn't Show Up (XYT/Reno)
5: Walking Trouble (Mr.F/Swedish Delight)
5: 487 Fawkin Missiles and Turnips In Your Fawkin Face (CT Chibo/Crismas)
7: Pakman/GOTM (Pakman/GOTM)
7: The Bino/Xzax (The Bino/Xzax)
9: Peth/Grimclaw (Peth/Grimclaw)
9: Green Team (WoZ/Copycat)
9: Escapade (Action Hank/GU$)
9: EZPZ Cleave (blu link/EZ)

Singles

Pools:

Bracket

1: CT Mew2King
2: Hax
3: Swedish Delight

4: MH | DJ Nintendo
5: Mr.F
5: Velocity
7: Copycat
7: Pakman
9: The Moon
9: GOTM
9: The Bino
9: dudeacockus
13: Crismas
13: Wendy's
13: DCScribz
13: blu link
17: EZ
17: Xzax
17: GU$
17: Matt "TheCat"
17: Action Hank
17: Peth
17: CT Chibo
17: Grim Claw

Final Words from Warrior of Zarona:

What a fantastic event! I haven't ran a tournament like this in ages, so it felt good knowing I still had it in me. The turnout was small, but it was what I wanted - for sure next time, I'll be more aggressive with my advertising of this series, which I think I will continue doing, and right now I'm looking at April. Even with the small turnout, I was looking to make the event as high quality as possible - I have pretty high standards, after all. I couldn't have done it without all the help I got from my staff. I hope you guys who preregistered love the nametags you got, and I also hope to see people who didn't prereg to do so in the future!

Some quick shoutouts:

Chibo and Pakman - Thanks so much for streaming the event. It was an interesting experience for me, and I hope I did all right when I jumped in to be a commentator. I'd love to invite you guys to do it again in the future!

D1, Revelations, DJ Nintendo, and whoever else who did commentary at the tournament - Thanks so much for coming in and giving a play by play on what's going on with all the matches! Without you guys, it wouldn't have been as exciting to watch - these days, it's hard to watch a match without hearing someone talk about it. Very excellent job!

Apex Staff including Alex Strife and Crismas - Thanks for showing your support by coming in, and donating some of your sponsored items for our raffle! Because of you guys, two lucky people have an Iphone Avengers Case and a cool PS3 controller. Plus, more incentives to donate for Melee @ EVO! Props to you guys!

To the top three winners of the events - Great show you guys put on! I want to especially congratulate Swedish Delight for doing so amazing against the likes of Hax and M2K. Sorry for calling you "Swedish Fish" on the stream, I swear to God I didn't mean to. XD

Copycat, Reno, Velocity, Sensei, and all the other TSA - We're coming back, baby! Let's make the next one bigger than ever! More Five Guys for next time!

Mikimo, Sam Perl, Gil, and other Smashacre Staff - I couldn't have done this without you guys. Thanks for making this event as smooth as possible.

To all other players that I didn't mention by name - Thanks so much for showing your support! Tell all your friends about the next one, we'll definitely make it better than ever!

See you guys at the next Smashacre!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Awesome event, thanks for running this WoZ :) looking forward to the next one as well.

Also I think this is the first time in a looong time I've entered both doubles/singles, it's usually one or the other haha. :D

Benteezy

Smash Rookie
Was a great stream, I definitely want to be at the next one since i was out of the country for this one!

GOTM

Smash Champion
Awesome tournament Woz. I get burnt out from Smash pretty easily these days and didn't think I'd be playing again for a while, but I'll definitely try and make it to the next one :)

Great matches with people.

Wendy's our friendlies were super fun. Bino, good set man. We should team sometime in the future if my normal teammates aren't around, lol.

Nice to see NY again. Xzax, good to see you too man. Shouts to everyone I played. Fun times.

Should of played Zelda in singles :(

Edit: Woz, you going to be putting the bracket up on Smash4u? I'm interested to see how the rankings/leagues start to work out on the site.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
GOTM: Trying to, but it doesn't seem to be working. Says the event is still in progress. (?)

One thing I forgot to mention: We managed to raise $105 donation funds for Melee @ Evo! Not bad considering the turnout, and the $5 per ticket at the raffle giveaways. Thanks to everyone who donated! Every bit will go a long way for Breast Cancer Research, and our fight for a spot at EVO!

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
First off, velocity beat the moon? Damn. Congrats to him.

Shoutouts:
to DJNintendo/Reno/Tec0/everyone else that completely destroyed me. I need to learn how to play this game correctly.

to BluLink/Matt/The Twins/other newcomers for letting me feel good about myself without actually being good at the game. I hope to see you at upcoming events!!

to CopyCat/Luke/Pakman/GotM/Revelations/CommonYoshi/XYT and everyone else that I had really fun games with. CopyCat I swear you sandbag in friendlies so hard!! It gives me such false hope when I can take games off and then get bodied in tournament. Luke (i.e. dudeacockus?) you're really technical holy crap! Once you stop getting hit you'll be a huge tournament threat.

Pakman was the most fun. That MIGHT be the first time I have ever seen yoshi's tech roll in person, because the last time I even played a yoshi was Eggm in 2006 LOL. I hope to play your luigi/DK sometime soon as well.

And of course shoutouts to WoZ for hosting a really great event. Venue was really easy to get to, spacious, and had a great amount of parking. Was a little worried about # of electrical outlets at the start but it handled the 12 or so setups well enough so glad that worked out. When you laid down the rules at the start of the tournament I nostalgia'd real hard thinking back to how nervous I was at smashtality 2 haha. It really is huge to have you back hosting tournaments! Any other events you have at this venue I'll be sure to come.

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
Thanks WoZ for hosting this. Great venue, had fun. I liked that things ran quickly. Would definitely try to come back for another one.

Theftz22

Smash Lord
Really awesome event. Super disappointed I couldn't stay for singles. Looking forward to the next one!

Gratz Frank and Swedish Delight on the excellent placings!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Mr F and swedish delight. monmouth county all dai, err day

Constellations

Smash Rookie
This was an awesome tournament! Had a lot of fun. Good stuff to Woz for making this one of the most cleanly run locals I've ever been to. Host more and I'll be there.

Swedish Delight

Smash Cadet
WoZ, you should host more events. Everything ran smoothly and I had a blast.

Shoutouts:

DJ dudeacockus for accompanying me from Rutgers and for bringing AR.

Luke/Wendy's for our awesome conversation during our stream match and for tagging along as well.

The large group of people for coming out for the first time. It's always good to see new guys.

Hax for giving me a shoutout in the other thread.

And M2K for basically teaching me sheik

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Great tournament.

I had lots of fun. Thanks to WoZ for being an awesome host.

I hadn't been to an event in a while, so it was awesome seeing everyone.

GOTM: It is always a blast hanging out. EGGS AND LEGS!

Velocity: It was good seeing you again. Team Danimals in unstoppable (in low tier teams). The bacon matrix might have been my favorite thing all weekend.

DCScribz: Mokujin dittos... Crocodile Kong..... and low tier teams. What more could I ask for.

R3N0: Always a blast hanging with you. I might be in New York in a few weeks so we should hang out.

DJ: I hadn't been to an event in a while, but you have improved a ton since I last played you. Keep it up. You are good enough to beat top players.

Alukard: I had more fun watching you play Marvel than watching most of the smash games.

Copycat: Another guy I always have a pleasure hanging out with. I think my favorite part of the day was getting 5 guys with everyone.

Chibo: I can't believe you have all that stream stuff and attended to it basically the whole time. I think everyone appreciated it. Thanks, Chibro.

XYT: Sheik is a stupid character. You should switch to Yoshi.

M2K: Congrats.

Hax: Best Falcon. Hands down.

WoZ: I want to come up and hang out soon. I feel like in a tournament setting, a lot of stuff gets in the way of just hanging out. I'll have to make some time to visit soon. Miss you guys.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
This was my first non-west coast tournament, and I was really impressed by everything. Sorry I didn't feel like entering, lol, but I was far too rusty. Maybe next time.

Shout outs to the Charlie Brown crew. It was fun chilling with people who haven't retired yet, loool. I would def hang out with you guys any time. Go to genesis 3. ;)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
another smashacre, was this in PA or NY/NJ? If it is the latter, I'd much prefer to go to one of these, they/smashtality were my first tournament.

Interesting results

Top Bottom