• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Bracket added) When all 10 new people show

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
First off, thanks to everyone for coming, I had no idea that when people say they have like 10 friends they are bringing that ALL OF THEM are going to come, usually it's just Tyser pretending to be 10 different people. TBH my roommates were told that I was having people over (1 month advance and 1 week advance and a few days advance notice) and they were a destructive agent in the preparation. etc/johns, but it's okay, we never start on time anyway and we finished earlier than we normally do (midnight is average).

It's difficult to play in everything, play friendlies, talk to people and remember peoples names, so I'm sorry if I was too busy to game, nothing personal to anyone.

Also, if bailers were more baller, more people would have shown up (david, Mo, Echo, Tyser, etc...) but maybe next time the nWo can take over.

However there was ONE return of a former legend...

I don't have the bracket in front of me, but here's the results that will probably change tomorrow but it's mostly right.

Brawl Singles (9 entrants $5). If we had one more we would have done brawl doubles.

#1 MegaRobMan :wolf: $27
#2 Ghoul :snake: :rob: $13
#3 JBM :marth: $5
#4 Devon :peach:
#5 Gravy
#5 Bugah
#7 Pokemasterbator
#7 Yosh
#9 Wen

Melee Singles (13 $5)

#1 Dev :fox: :falconmelee: $39
#2 JBM :marth: :sheik: $19
#3 MRM :sheikmelee: $7
#4 BIG BURN (RETURN OF MURN)
#5 Shawn :fox:
#5 Majik :fox:
#7 Yeerk :link:
#7 Yosh :yoshi
#9 Mitt
#9 Mush
#9 Bugah
#9 Wen
#13 mom

Congrats to devon for his first win in like a year :) I'm especially glad because now I don't have to be ahead of you on the PR anymore.

Melee Doubles (5 $10 a team) Have fun guessing who is on whos team.

#1 Brokeback Yoshi $34
#2 Get Buff $16
#3 Actually likes football
#4 Mushykissesfrommom
#5 Animorphs

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Good stuff. Sorry work was hella not legit and changed on us.

Better news, Air Combat Command approved our waiver (so its mon thru fri, weekends off again) friday night. So yeah...

Next time hopefully

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
omg shawn still plays?
Yeah man, he comes to most tournaments and games occasionally.

Good stuff. Sorry work was hella not legit and changed on us.

Better news, Air Combat Command approved our waiver (so its mon thru fri, weekends off again) friday night. So yeah...

Next time hopefully

:phone:
So you're saying that you could come if it was this upcoming weekend, lame.

IDK when the next one is gonna be tbh. Maybe March 16th?

good stuff smeesh!

too bad I couldn't see you guys, maybe next time
It'd help if people didn't talk you out of coming here, too. :scared:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Does it have to be AND karaoke? I've got booze in my room at all times (which means I don't ever really drink since it's usually in supply).

Top Bottom