• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Assist Trophies that you'll like to see playable in the next Smash Bros.? (Wii U)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveRod1992

Smash Rookie
Ever since seeing some of the Assist Trophies in action in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I always thought that some of those characters would be a really awesome additions to the main roster. I think two of my favorite picks would be Ray (Custom Robo), and Saki (Sin and Punishment). I also thought about Jill from Drill Dozer but I couldn't think of any thing good for her out the top of my head! Now to the real question what Assist Trophies characters would you like to see make it into the new Smash Bros. if possible! Thanks!:bee:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Isaac and Little Mac.

That is all....

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
the assists ive seen the most support out of are obviously Waluigi, Isaac, Little Mac, Goroh, Tingle, Starfy, Ray(though that fanbase has declined a lot), Lyn, and Saki.
of these I can see Waluigi and Little Mac having probably the best shots. while the others i feel just missed their shot with Brawl. that said i would like Isaac and Ray cause i am a big fan of those but i dont think they'll make it.

oh and i would also like Barbera Bat. i think she'd be interesting

SteveRod1992

Smash Rookie
I really wouldn't want Waluigi to make it into the game! ....lol But my bets are on Mac and Issac making it in! Then again thinking about DLC could help get characters like Ray to get in? Only time will tell! :)

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I want Little Mac and Tingle the most. Isaac would be pretty cool but I am indifferent towards Saki, Samurai Goroh, and Lyn. I don't really want Waluigi very much but I would become indifferent towards Waluigi if Toad becomes playable first.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Umm... SteveRod, would you mind adding up all the votes? Thanks in advance. :)

Little Mac.....and only Little Mac

Maybe Isaac as well but it certainly wouldn't be that version, it would be his adult self.

However I still think Golden Sun, Sin & Punishment, Advance Wars, and Custom Robo deserve reps.

Although it should be Matthew (or Adult Isaac), Isa, Andy, and Ray Mk3 (supposedly the one in Brawl was Ray MK II).

Waluigi stays as an AT and reps Mario Strikers Charged, kicking soccer balls/footballs around at opponents.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Helerin, just to see if they could pull it off.

Well there is that little birdy who control's the Helirin, I believe his name was Kuru Kuru... We haven't really had much discussion about him did we? I guess that's because his game never came out in America I believe. He can become Europe's Ness perhaps? :awesome:

Oh well eitherway, Assist Trophies I'd like to see playable are Lyn, Isaac, Starfy and whatever other assists work I suppose. ^^

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I have lots of Assists to see as playables: Starfy, Lyn, Isaac, Saki, Little Mac, Tingle... hell, even Jeff.
D'oh! I cannot believe I forgot Starfy! He's one of my most-wanted characters, too.

Little Mac, Tingle, and Starfy.

:phone:

TheCreator

Smash Lord
Seriously though. Do you guys see my point about tingle? He's been in two smash games before, each time stepping it up a little bit more. And then his most recent game was released after brawl, and he appeared recently in Scriblenauts unlimited.

:phone:

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
If done in a workable manner, I'd like to see Andross, since his importance to the Starfox series (from what little I can tell) makes me want him in. I don't really think Starfox warrants four characters though, so that is a problem (though if we had a large roster I would be less opposed).

Isaac is definitely, definitely someone I want in this game. Isaac (in his original incarnation) is the ideal representation for Golden Sun, even if that appearance or character may not appear much in current games. It's still Golden Sun's Marth either way, and I think Golden Sun deserves representation in SSB beyond what it received in Brawl.

I could be for Jeff getting represented in SSB, but while I do support Mother getting additional characters, I'd rather it be Gygas. Still, I'm not against it, and much like Andross if we saw a lot of characters I wouldn't mind Mother having four representatives. Though still not a big fan of it being Jeff, but either way.

Knuckle Joe... really isn't who I'd pick for another Kirby rep. He's there pretty much solely due to his role in the anime. But I'm not against the idea entirely, if just because hopefully it'd free up Kirby's A moves to be more Copy abilities, which would be cool.

Little Mac isn't someone I really want in, but I think people are in favor of him enough to justify his inclusion, so I'll include him on the list.

Ray MK II is absolutely someone I would love to see in SSB. I loved the Custom Robo game for the Gamecube, and always wished they'd release the DS one in America (as near as I know it still hasn't, but I suppose that could have changed). Him being in would make me super happy, since I consider his odds below Isaac, and thus pretty unlikely.

Samurai Goroh makes as much sense as anyone else for another F-Zero rep, and I think it could use another one, though I'd prefer other characters from what little I know of the series.

I know nothing at all about Saki, but as a representation for another Nintendo series I'm for his inclusion.

Starfy would be another one I'd like to see, but I'm doubtful on that happening. I just imagine having fun playing as him really.

And then, much as I may dislike him, I do think Tingle is at least worthy of being mentioned. There are others that I'd rather see in Zelda, but Tingle is still one of the more recurring figures, so him being playable wouldn't be the worst thing possible.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Starfy, Little Mac, and Goroh for me.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Ray MK II is absolutely someone I would love to see in SSB. I loved the Custom Robo game for the Gamecube, and always wished they'd release the DS one in America (as near as I know it still hasn't, but I suppose that could have changed). Him being in would make me super happy, since I consider his odds below Isaac, and thus pretty unlikely.
are you talking about Custom Robo Arena? that's the only one for the DS as far as i know and it came to America like 6 years ago. i actually have it. if you can find it, it will only cost u like $5.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You know what?

I wanna play as Nintendog!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The only one I really want to see playable is Isaac.
Lyn, Saki, and Ray MK I also wouldn't mind seeing, but I don't hold out much hope for them.

Out of all the ATs, Little Mac clearly has the best chance, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if a few others showed up as well, namely Goroh, Isaac, Starfy, Waluigi, and to a lesser extent Saki and Tingle. I'm guessing we'll see two or three ATs become playable this time around.

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
It did? Yeesh, I really need to follow the series more, last I'd checked there were no plans to release it. But then again the last six years of my life have been kind of hectic, and a lot of other games on my mind. I'll need to look into getting it sometime, though I don't think I'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the Gamecube one, I'm still looking forward to it.

SteveRod1992

Smash Rookie
Votes so far ( I didn't add votes for people who kind of or unsure wanted the character)

Ray - 2
Saki - 3
Issac - 6
Little Mac - 8
Lyn - 3
Waluigi - 2
Tingle - 4
Barbera Bat - 1
Helerin - 1
Starfy - 4
Jeff - 1
Andross - 2
Knuckle Joe -1
Samurai Goroh - 2
Nintendog - 1

If any miss votes or big mistakes let me know!

Cool Daddy Booty Funk

Smash Cadet
Top Choices:
Issac
Little Mac
Ray MK III
Waluigi

Worth Mentioning:
Jeff
Kat & Ana (Second Wario Ware rep and playstyle like Ice Climbers?)
Lyn (A little bitter because I'd much rather have Hector)
Samurai Goroh (although Black Shadow would be a better character IMO)

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
It did? Yeesh, I really need to follow the series more, last I'd checked there were no plans to release it. But then again the last six years of my life have been kind of hectic, and a lot of other games on my mind. I'll need to look into getting it sometime, though I don't think I'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the Gamecube one, I'm still looking forward to it.
Yeah its alright. I think its a solid DS title. But yeah it's nowhere near as good as the Gamecube version.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Giygas must be some super secret AT. I've never seen him...

Maybe I just can't comprehend his true form.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Isaac, Saki Amimiya, Waluigi, Tingle, Samurai Goroh, Lil Mac, Lyn, and Jam with the Band Barbara the Bat. These guys I'd go crazy for.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
Isaac, Little Mac, Lyn, Ray, Samurai Goroh, Saki, Starfy, Tingle and Waluigi would all be welcomed by me. Also Snorlax, out of the Pokeball and into the fray.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Isaac is a must have for me. I really want him to become playable.

Little Mac also seems likely, if not a shoe in at this point.

Lyn would also be welcome, but don't see her happening cause of Chrom and Roy's popularity. Would certainly like her more than Little Mac, but won't get my hopes up.

Samurai Goroh also would've been nice, if only for a second character for F Zero. Don't see him happening either however.

Ember Reaper

Smash Journeyman
Isaac, Saki, Little Mac. I wouldn't mind goroh either. I really want Waluigi to remain an asist trophy permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom