• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Tolerance presents NEW JERSEYS FINEST 3 RESULT

unknown2226

Smash Apprentice
After months of east coast without a tourney NJF is ready 2 host another 1. We hope this one is bigger then the past NJF's and that we will actually have a team tourney now. Finally the North east will have a tourney.

This NJF i have made a couple minor adjustments in the rules. I hope u guys enjoy it.

The rules are:

5 stock
10 min time limit
best 2/3
semis = best 3/5
finals = best 4/7
Loser has slob picks on level and character.

Fees for 1 vs 1 is $15, for teams its $30.

Same goes for teams except 12 min time limit.
Tournament will start at 12:00 but you can start getting there by 10.

The location of the place is:
426 65th street apt # 2 (its a red house)
West New York, NJ, 07093
Phone number: 201-295-1793

In case anyone gets lost that saturday around the area just call my cell: 201-658-3639 and i can pick you up.

Money matches will take place also. Just make sure not to use the TV's the tourney is running on or have ur $ matches b4 or after the tourney. I hear people from NYC NJ and CT will be coming to this tourney so i know it will be the biggest NJF yet

The prize will be broken down 1st=70% 2nd=20% 3rd=10% if > 40 people show up.
If less then 40 people show up itll just be 1st=80% 2nd=20%

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS TOURNEY TO TAKE PLACE the North east hasnt had a tourney close to them in the longest so i hope this will make everyone happy and rerise the smashing community once again.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
YES ANOTHER NJF!

Yes another NJF finally a chance 2 redeim myself. I will take my bro out this tourney. lol. Well I cant wait for this tourney especially since its really close 2 my house in jersey. I will be there for sure with lots of DA members. I hope CT comes to this one too so more DA can play them. Yo mass where u@? You guys should come also this is a good tourney and im sure u guys will like it, plus i havent fought u guys in forever. Well hopefully teams happens this time cause Im sure lots will come for teams.

Well i will start this topic off by being the first 2 say......
Money matches anyone? $10 + let me know hit me on aim @ taz10342. I LUV $$$$ just make sure 2 tell me. I challenge any other falcos that wanna play me 4 $10 money match NJF rules.

- Dave, I CANT WAIT FOR THIS TOURNEY. 2 NJ tourneys back 2 back who would of thought the tourney drout will end this way.

PS THE TOURNEY IS 3/6/04 HE FORGOT 2 WRITE THE DATE

HavocLord

Smash Journeyman
CT's definitely interested in this. nice way to end the tourney drought in the north east. i been dying for some DA and code red.
i'd like to see some MOB action too.

you're missing an entry fee and a date though. 3/6/04 i hear though.

i'll see how much money i have after the other NJ tournament before calling any $$$ matches. i a poor man, but i hope to make something outta the first one.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
I'm there I need money for future plans and noones going to stop me

Dave beat me to it but yeah I'm going also and me and him agreed to team up for nj tounreies and we are taking teams and also for money matches just aim me at westaurus19 or my email address is westaurus19@tmail.com you can mail me ur rules and **** and btw rick I don't care if you gottan better you will still lose to me even tho I don't even train anymore or really even touch the **** game lol but yah I'm there to cause havick me and dave are money bet brothhers if any one want a money match against the brothers yall know how to reach us these are the only tounres I will attend so keep them coming any local tounreis I'm there since the comp and the amount of training I need to take them is none I will go lol so yeah I'm out let me stop talking trash and finish my project lol peace and also hope to see a lot of ppl at this tounrey and the one this saturday so they can give me some donations for teams and 1vs 1

DarkLink18

Smash Rookie
I can't wait for this tourney...Last one we had was pretty good and I hope to see many of you go....
BTW I also use Samus...Wes you better watch out...lol (jk);) ;)

Kubuu

Smash Journeyman
Word, this is some decent timing. Hopefully I'll have enough time off from school to practice up for this thing.

KUBOOTS IN FULL EFFECT *****ES!!!!:chuckle:

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll just post a pointless message saying that I would like to make it to the tourney again. Who knows, I might even know who I'm playing with this time around.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
good stuff

good stuff ZT you guys repped at this past NJ tourney and i hope u do the same at your tourney. Im sure lots of people are going 2 come to this one. So keep the hype for it up. Im trying 2 get lots of people 2 come this time around so there can be a bigger pot :D. Well wes and I will team up for this tourney and I hope that you guys actually have teams or put teams 1st at least. Well just let me know if u need help setting up with the tourney cause ill gladly help u moving the TV's and wat not.
Only 2 weeks away for NJF3! I cant wait.

*mike, my brother saids* Imma take this tourney this time im sure about it, im 2 good.

- Dave

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
T.I. will make an appearance at this tourney too. Hopefully Big G will actually wake up in time for this one though.;) need to seek revenge on Wes for knockin me out in the last one!

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
YES MY ***** BIG G!! It wasnt the same without him. I was asking for TI as soon as I got there. You guys are good man keep up the training. Yo chris stick 2 shiek bro shes the best character in the game only thing is that u gotta use her right. GRAB MORE AND DO MORE FOWARD TILTS! They break projectiles like links boomerang and samus missles. U can also jab them. Watever Nice seeing u guys @ the last NJ tourney u got top 10 chris good spit. Keep on training and until NJF3 adios and cant wait to see u guys there.

- Dave

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Awesome! I was in Jason's tournament, so I'm hoping to see if I can make this tournament too. (This is Drew B. for those who remember.) I'm definitely looking forward to it. Meanwhile, I'll continue to practice with my Sheik and Ganondorf.

HavocLord

Smash Journeyman
after missing out on the other tourney CT HAS to make this one. we've got another 2 weeks to work on everything.we have like a 100 times better chance to go to this.

CT has to rep this time, and we best be able to come. i'm still mad we missed the other one.

DA and Code Red... we out! if we somehow manage to screw up and miss this one, we're coming to ya anyways another time.

TI, i see you did pretty well at the other one. tetra's bro tying for 7th an all (unless i got that mixed up and tetra is chris X_X)
we gotta play each other again. maybe before this or at this i don care.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
WE OUT!!!!
YO IF I GOTO THIS GET SOME CAKE b/c MY BDAY IS THE 8TH BIOTCH!!!! I DON'T CARE IF I WIN YOU WILL GIVE ME CAKE!!! FEEEDDD MEEEEE!!!!!

Anywayz, I hope I can make this. I'm not sure and all with my work schedule but I should be able to. As long as everything goes fine I will anyway.

BTW.... bees :beezo: :beezo: :beezo: :beezo: :beezo: :beezo:

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
Havoc- Yah This is Chris A..... my Brother was in the tournament too, but he lost his first 2 matches. It was his first touney though so there is much improvment to come. But yah I just started learning Shiek so we shuld def play befor the 6th so I can get some good practice in.

Dave- Thanks for the advice, but in a few years its gonna hurt u:p

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Originally posted by the_suicide_fox
WE OUT!!!!
YO IF I GOTO THIS GET SOME CAKE b/c MY BDAY IS THE 8TH BIOTCH!!!! I DON'T CARE IF I WIN YOU WILL GIVE ME CAKE!!! FEEEDDD MEEEEE!!!!!
3/8/84 just like me!!! Thats why were brothers!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I want cake too!!

HavocLord

Smash Journeyman
stupid topics always going down on the page... always need bumpings.

anyway, any of dem money matches i had planned for the other tournament, i want carried over to this one. i think i know who all of you are, but whatever. i'll probably end up challenging random people to try an take their money.

i'm also challenging all of the marths in this tournament to face my pichu. you best watch out for this little critter he gonna take all you by suprise. if i feel like it, i'll take on some other higher tiers with pichu, but i feel like marths for some random reason. and just to be clear, i don't mean like actual matches in the tournament, i mean like exhibitions and stuff.

soo anyway... WE OUT! (or we best be...)

unknown2226

Smash Apprentice
I accept your challenge Havoc Lord

Marth is my main character so I'll play against your Pichu in exhibition.....

Hope to see you there and beat your pichu ;) ;) ;)

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
OH **** MIKE! Yo my girl might be coming with me, she lives like 2 minutes away from this place. I'll tell her to make you some of her brownies. No special ones lol but maybe. OMG you will love them. SO good

I don't play for money.

However.... I do play for food. So since its me and Mike G's bday(almost) me and him are gonna take BROWNIE MATCHES!!! Teams of course, team Idka vs. Winner gets a brownie (and if you don't have a brownie to give you best be getting some). We will also accept pieces of cake, candy bars, twizzlers, and other sorts of candy. UNOPENED PACKAGE! I don't wanna have someone give me a half eaten Snickers.

FEED ME!!

BTW Mike... You up for it?

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Ey Yo .... wats WRONG W/ ME!!

I cant seem to stop playing this GOD FOR SAKEN GAME. You'll most likely see me at this Jersey's Finest. Too bad QUEENS FINEST IS GOING TO TAKE IT!! RIGHT BIKE LEE??!! MAD HORSE *****!! I'll duff all you ****** w/ my ganondorf. WE OUT WE OUT!!!

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
Havoc: I challenege u to a money match. You can name the price. I'll knock that Samus out of urs in one blow :D

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
Ganon- I want a rematch, I was that Sheik that you killed with two stock left each match. The one that wavedashed off the edge instead of edgeguarding. :( Anyway, I am looking forward to another asskicking.

HavocLord

Smash Journeyman
Heh, Tetra trying to pull that Sheik Samus counter stuff on me. I think Wes proved all that wrong. besides the character i use on you depends on who i feel like, you're probably going to end up against a fox or falcon. i accept, let's say 10 or 15 dollars, you choose.

my usual rules : 4 stock, best of 3 (or 5, dont matter), 8 minute time limit, no items, stages : final dest, pokestadium, kirby64, fod, battlefield, corneria.

Does TI wanna come over and play some this weekend? Me an Mofo always ready for some smashin. What does TI stand for anyways???

Suicide Fox... if i find some candy.. you can snatch it.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I want to get some practice matches with some smashers around my area, preferably around Jason's area from the last tournament. Pls. send me an IM on AIM, WarriorofZarona, and we can get together to practice for the tourny.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Wow. I just realized that the last tournament I went to was only half an hour away, and so is this tournament.

I feel like I'm in the middle of everything. Don't I feel special?

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
YO TIZEX!!

YOU WANNA PIECE OF THE TRUE GANON AGAIN?!?! BRING IT!!! THERE'S NOTHING I LOVE MORE THAN TO KICK A SHEIK'S ***!! THAT GOES FOR EVERY1 ELSE!! YOU WANT A PIECE OF THE BEST GANON LETS GO!! MONEY MATCHES!! IM GOING TO JERSEY'S FINEST TOO!! AND YOU KNO WAT, I MIGHT EVEN TRAIN A LITTLE THIS TIME. AIGHT WE OUT!! 1 TO GUN!

QUEENS REPRESENT!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
wes's bounty

Willie oh willie where 4 out tho willie lol I hear u believe samus can't beat falco lol I have a lot of fun recking falcos and so lets just keep it plain and simple for u willie and ur brothers also that play with falco I will beat yall 10 dollars a beak lol I want to take out ur whole family tree and also to anyone else who wants to money bet me just post it and I will hit yall back and for wiliie you and ur family of falco better have ur last family reunion cuase all of yall are loseing to me see yah

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
BROWNIES?! ......Aight!! We out!

and I'm down with food matches especially with our team Joe. It's in the bag ^_^

If anyone has Chips ahoy, send em my way!

quantumphotonkid

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna try to come to this thing, I've never been in a tourny before, but my main character is Y. Link, followed by Fox, Roy, and Luigi. I'm kinda strapped for cash right now, so no money matches (don't want to lose what little I have left), but I'll enter the tourny if I can make it.

Maybe I'll bring food and play some food matches, those don't cost as much.

EDIT: The rules say best 5/7 for finals, but shouldn't it be best 4/7? Or am I missing something?

Feyd

Smash Cadet
I'm there. I enjoyed New jerseys finest 2, but there wasn't enough chairs. I thought my leg died at one point standing, hehe. Anyhow, it will be nice to play Rick, Juan and the gang again...This time I will come with a bit more skill than last time. Oh and one other thing, can someone tell me if there's a train station near to the tourney?

MMarell

Smash Cadet
Hey just wondering which stages are on for Random stages and for Slob picks which stages are banned. Ok thanks a lot

unknown2226

Smash Apprentice
Sup Sup

So far so good, everything's set for this tourney, it's gonna rock

If anyone can bring some chairs or a TV it would help A LOT

No train stations near the town Feyd.

Random stage on these levels: battlefield, dream land, final d, corneria, pokemon stadium, fountain of dream.
Loser picks any stage except yoshi 64, hyrule, big blue, icicle mountain, poke floats, and flat zone.

I can't wait to face you guys, hope all of you can make it

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
Which will be first, team or singles?

My friend and I are not planning on entering the teams, so we would like to know when to show up, approximately.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
TEAM TEAMS TEAMS 1st!

Lets do teams first! I cant wait for this tourney mad people going to it im sure its gonna be great. But i thnk TEAMMMMMS FIRST!!!!

-Dave

HavocLord

Smash Journeyman
w00tness, mofo's mom just promised us the ride and CT is dere!

teams first!!! good warm up me thinks.

can't wait to play some DA and Code Red, laterz.

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
Hm, so when do you think the single will start, a roundabout guess is all.

KNPMASTER

Smash Cadet
After countless missed tournys, the Cinnaminson Crew can finially make one! Too bad only 2 of us can make the trip(me and MasterRaichu), because the others have work... but we are coming non-the-less. I'll see you all there, can't wait til Saturday!

SyaringanKakashi

Smash Rookie
this touney sounds pretty good.i think i'll go to this, but i don't have a car.i live in Flushing,Queens NY i know i can take the 7 to 42st to take one of the NJ buses, but which one.can anyone help.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
^sounds like someone I know....

Anyways, I'll be attending this and hopefully Win another NJ tourney and crush Dave's hopes and dreams of winning a tourney.....again^_^::Evil laugh::

And to other DA: If Hein and I team up....u can forget about taking teams..:chuckle:

Top Bottom