• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official, No Joke, Really a Real Tourney, C-GAMES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishCubed

Smash Apprentice
That's right everyone, its official, I heard from a guy that runs some business that C-Games is coming to town (In case you couldn't figure it out or have never seen me post before, C-Games stands for CUBEGAMES USA. USA was taken out since it would add extra letters whcihc is rather troublesome. Also, USA is another acronym or something, whatefer means letters means somethng more than just letters, so USA would also add extra words, ON TOP OF extra letters. Anyways, thats why we shortened it to C-Games.

C-Games is a worldwide melee tournament consisting of tournaments throughout the world (except in australia, does anyone even know any kangaroos that play melee??? c'mon geez) also, the guy said JAPAN gets a handicap since they are... "OH MY GOSH THEy ARE BEttar then the WORLD" The hanicap is up for debate so feel free to debate about it in this topic so we know stufgf about things to make our decisions. So Japan and Australia, land of the 'roos, have things about them that the other places do not.

within the countries that are normal, the tourney visits 30 states in each country, if a country has no states, then we will make special accomidations for that countries melee players, but it will cost them. The 30 states will be announced the day of the tourney, so dont worry about it now we will contact you later.

As far as prizes go.... it goes like this...
1st place) 300,000$ or 500,890,000 yenz, or 300EUROS
also, 1st place gets 29 free pairs of sunglasses

2) you all who cant beat 1st place get 30 bucks

3) why'd you come?

Also, 1st placers wil be invited to a super special world wide tournament held in massachussets. (Which is part of the USA for all you japaners or Europeans) *remember USA was cut out of the C-Games title(a lil history lesson)* the 1st place prize of that is... as follows...

1) super world glory
2) names in lights and movies and silver screen productions
3) as many 2 dollar bills as you want.

4) 2nd place gets nothing, suckers

This is a 100% "we will not scam you" tournament (as ive heard them called), hosted by a usiness that a guy told me about, im just passing along the info he told me. Hope to see you all there!! (Cept austraila, kangaroos are nastay, no one wants to see them)

Also, BTW, ps, we will fly anyone anywhere they want for the tournaments. If u need a ride call 255-need-a-ride-not-a-scam.com

Arash

Smash Lord
OMFGWTFHAXXOR!!1 I wanna fly all the way over and pay you $20 for a piece of paper that says "I R T3H C00L"!!

$2 bills are top tier

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Oh awesome, 300,000 dollars is an awesome amount of money. Count me in. Btw, any info on the LA venue and date? I would really appreciate it. I will be using samus at the event. I know i know.......Samus's recover sucks since she can only go vertical and hardly horizontal, but still, i think her crazy homing grapple will give all us samus player's the edge, you can't escape a long range grab that follows you...too easy..... Consider this tourney MINE.

1) super world glory
2) names in lights and movies and silver screen productions
3) as many 2 dollar bills as you want.

What do you mean by names in lights? Do we get a custom bat signal? Wow, more incentive to go to this thing. SWEET!!@!!@@!!!1111. I am SOOOOOO glad that this ISN'T a scam.

CStick

Smash Lord
U mean yur not joking?

seriously?

Anything in or near Virginia?

Well, the Japanese players shouldn't get a handicap........that wouldn't be fair to them sorta......

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
It'll cost us extra because we have no states in the Netherlands, but that doesn't matter since this totally isn't a scam!

2$ bills are ugly though, like all American money. Euro's > Dollars in every way!

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Arash
OMFGWTFHAXXOR!!1 I wanna fly all the way over and pay you $20 for a piece of paper that says "I R T3H C00L"!!

$2 bills are top tier
They Pay for your flight, Duh!

Mark me down for all the tournaments, I'm taking my free flights to every single one of them.

I'd be so totally pissed off if this was a scam.

UNDlSPUT3D

Smash Journeyman
Okay okay wait...First of all ...Houndreds, maybe even thousands of people will want to attend this event...And they're going to fly people to whatever tournament they wish to attend? WTF? Nobodies that rich...Are they? hmmm. This doesn't seem right....Please clarify if what you wrote in your first post is truely how the rules to attending are meant to be. I highly doubt they will fly you to all the tournaments...

The Newb

Smash Ace
kishCUBED. CUBED-Games.

Ahem.

This is a joke. They wouldn't fly hundreds of people for free only to give away 300,000 $ at the end. It's ludicrous!

Anybody who thinks this is real for more than 5 minutes deserves a smack.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
WTF

This is not a joke! The Kishes are better than that come on. But yeah This sounds awesome. I only have 2 $2 bills so this could really help me out there. Also the whole world glory thing would be a dream come true. Let's just Hope ESPN doesn't hear about this. ;)

CORY

wut
BRoomer
seriously, how dare you make such an affront to the kish's good name! they've never been anything but totally serious in all of their posting career and i don't see why they would blow that on a mere "joke".

i say handicap 1 all the way. japan's top tier, they should be balanced : (

and no one likes kangaroos!

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by The Newb
kishCUBED. CUBED-Games.
First off it's CUBE!
Second off, SSBM is on the gameCUBE!

Now who looks stupid.
I mean... if his name was believe_everything_I_say would you take it so seriously.... geez

pictish freak

Smash Ace
Yes! All the money I'll make from this, and the pyramid sch- plans I've been involved with ^_^ And no scam either! This is the best.

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are you saying you can fly me to any tournament, anywhere, and I can abuse this any number of times?

Something is definetly not right...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Please stop this Cubed! Haven't we suffered enough already!!

**** Vgames...

KishCubed

Smash Apprentice
This tournament is probably 1000% not really almomst not fake, also... WHOEVER POSTED ABOUT THEIR TOURNEY PLZ POST SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! THIS THREAD IS ABOUT SOME GUY's/a/sdq2re bah, stupid caps... actually i found the guy's name, its Senor Jenkins McShady , and he wants me to tell you all to send him the entry fees first, before all the tournaments, also to buy your own plane tickts and covor all travel expenses and he will refund us all, even without receipts and stuff, he trusts you all, so just throw all records of traveling away, theres no reason to keep it.

C-games pwns

KishCubed

Smash Apprentice
C-Games will not waste its time on a website, since we will do everything/pay everything ourselves, they will refund us later, its pretty simple, so we dont need one

quoting senor McShady - "No need for website thingy"

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i'm sorry, guys, i'm suing the c-games because c is the same letter my name starts with and i don't want you guys to think i'm made of money or that i'm a money tree or something.

in regards to that, i do to this topic what i do best to topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom