• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Heretic_789

Smash Journeyman
You can post Spoilers but just type spoilers at the top of your post and continue.

Anyone here watches Bleach? It's a good anime l think lol :laugh:

Story: It's about a character called Ichigo who has the abilies to see ghosts, until one day a death god called Rukia met Ichigo, then a hollow (bad spirit) came to attack Ichigo and Rukia becuase he could sence their high spiritual power, on the verge of defeat Rukia gave her powers to Ichigo, but he took all her powers. Well it starts from there. :)

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
I am surprised that nobody has made a topic on this yet.

I watch Bleach. It's not spectacular but it's got good entertainment value. Some of the humor is kinda lame, but otherwise it's alright.

If anyone can find me an MP3 of the guitar sounds in this anime (like in the very first episode), I would forever be in their debt. That track is half of the reason I like this anime in the first place.

DreamCaster

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bahamut said:
If anyone can find me an MP3 of the guitar sounds in this anime (like in the very first episode), I would forever be in their debt. That track is half of the reason I like this anime in the first place.
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but BleachPortal.net has the full Bleach season 1 OST to download (for free, you just hafta register to the site).

The previous storyline that just recently finished was awesome (the "save Rukia from execution" storyline, I guess you'd call it) but I LOVE the current storyline that the Bleach manga is currently on. It's just so... mysterious (has a real 20th Century Boys feel to it where you have no clue what is going on and you wanna keep reading to find out more)! I dunno why the manga translations have stopped at chapter #184 (current chapter in Japan: #187. Ahh! Three whole weeks without a new Bleach chapter already! I wish I knew enough Japanese to translate the raw scans myself! Crap! Kanji! The kanji furigana is too blurry to read! Noooo!).

The Anime is also pretty awesome right now too. I can't wait till Ishida and Orihime fight the 12th Captian, Kurotsuchi Mayuri (it's coming soon! Prolly before episode 50). It was actually the first time I ever saw Bleach (a friend of mine had gotten me a copy of Japan's Weekly Shonen Jump back in Feburary '04, before Belach graphic novels were even out in the US in May '04, and the current chapter of Bleach was #121: "In Sane We Trust" and it just looked so cool. I love Mayuri (has the same badarse way of speaking as Naruto's Oorochimaru, so creepy and cool, hee hee, my friend from Japan says that the way they talk in Japanese is the equivalent as the english "flamboyant gay lisp" style of talking. Call it whatever, it's still badarse)!

Heretic_789

Smash Journeyman
Yeah l heard rumours that the series is slated for 52 episodes, and l really hope not :( I think episode 40 used up 4 chapters of the manga.

Also the MP3 l think your looking for is titled "Number One" It has guitar and has some lady singing lol if that's the one your looking for? {But l'm not sure}

Heretic_789

Smash Journeyman
Sorry double post
Does anyone know the story about the cat? lol l've completely forgot his name, episode 41 reveals a secret of him, anyone know what it is?

ExMachina

Smash Journeyman
Oh man... huge Bleach fan right here. I'm more of a fan of the manga though, because the anime fails to capture all of Kubo Tite's great graphic design-y style. Anime's still great entertainment though. It's just a great series because it gets all the elements of a good shonen series down, while at the same time making fun of some of the genre's conventions.

Bahamut: If you want the whole OST... there are a number of ways to get it. PM me or something.

Heretic: You talking about Yoruichi? Definitely one of my favorite characters, everyone has crazy histories with everyone else in Bleach. ^^;;

DC: Mayuri... are you talking about the captain with the mask? Because that is a bad4ss fight indeed. Can't wait to see Ishida's next level, so to speak. =)

Should we worry about spoilers in here? Because the manga is a lot further than the anime...

Heretic_789

Smash Journeyman
ExMachina said:
Oh man... huge Bleach fan right here. I'm more of a fan of the manga though, because the anime fails to capture all of Kubo Tite's great graphic design-y style. Anime's still great entertainment though. It's just a great series because it gets all the elements of a good shonen series down, while at the same time making fun of some of the genre's conventions.

Bahamut: If you want the whole OST... there are a number of ways to get it. PM me or something.

Heretic: You talking about Yoruichi? Definitely one of my favorite characters, everyone has crazy histories with everyone else in Bleach. ^^;;

DC: Mayuri... are you talking about the captain with the mask? Because that is a bad4ss fight indeed. Can't wait to see Ishida's next level, so to speak. =)

Should we worry about spoilers in here? Because the manga is a lot further than the anime...
You can post spoilers but at the top of your post just type spoilers and type your post under it.

Yep that's him lol
From the manga and at the pace of the anime do you think there would be only 52 episodes as the rumours say?

EDIT: What does anyone think about the new outro? It pretty good but Houki Boshi is still my favourite

DreamCaster

BRoomer
BRoomer
Woa! I didn't realize tha anime was so close to Ishida and Mayuri's battle!! The most recent anime (#40 aired 7/12), ended at the begining of manga chapter #116, the Ishida-Mayuri battle begins at then end of manga chapter #120!! So the Ishida-Mayuri battle may begin as soon as anime episode #42 (it will most definitly start by #43). Cools.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Yeah, I think they even announced that it would be 52 eps, I'm not sure, but that seems to be the direction it's headed...most anime I know of ends at either 26 or 52 episodes (FMA chose 51 for some reason, and .hack//sign chose 27, go figure :p)

Heretic_789

Smash Journeyman
Just as l didn't want to believe...maybe that they have noticed Bleach has gotton abit poular and decide to put in some filler episodes to keep the anime alive?

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
Kokichi said:
Yeah, I think they even announced that it would be 52 eps, I'm not sure, but that seems to be the direction it's headed...most anime I know of ends at either 26 or 52 episodes (FMA chose 51 for some reason, and .hack//sign chose 27, go figure :p)
Yah since a studio can produce that many a season...
I thought around episode 30 or so that it was playing out so much character development so that it could go maybe 120+ episodes but then everybody starts dyin'. I didn't mind though, when you stretch these things out a few things happen, like changing producers/too much fanservice/half-ed plots.

Although that second reason there isn't always negative [read: orihime is r4tch3d.]

Vinnie275

Smash Master
My my, yeah At 41/42 as Ichigo made his way to the tower I was pretty much going online whenever I could to look for the next torrent.

But 43 was sorta anti-climactic. Pretty much just uryuu and the 12th captian gettin' all talky.

Spoiler: EP 43
When uryuu goes all "super saiyan" on him though at the end I'm thinking, oh come on. How powerful can a quincy get. Not enough to beat a captian right? Look how much work Ichigo had to do to be captian level. Now Uryuu gets a little pouty over his grandpappy and now he's all got a killer aura? fffph

Tell you what though, any episode with Orihime in it is a good episode. Shinigami look for her is a hott one.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
I can't see how in 9 more episodes (if it is said to be 52 episodes) Bleach can end. Maybe if they stop it after the whole (SPOILER)
Byakuya vs Ichigo. If anything, season one should end after what I said before and season 2 should be the whole Vaizard part that is occuring right now... It's really getting interesting!

EDIT : Zapdos
(SPOILER)
Uryuu isn't captian level yet. He just had a huge increase within his power. This isn't totally his power as it commands spiritrons from all around him (which Quincy's can do) and it just so happens that Soul Society is LOADED with spiritrons. Ichigo's spritual level is practically that of a captain as said quite early, he just needs the experience in battle.

Heretic_789

Smash Journeyman
I remember seeing some1 try and calculate how many episodes it will take for the anime to catch up to the manga, and it was like episode 100 something...

DreamCaster

BRoomer
BRoomer
dark_dragon8 said:
I can't see how in 9 more episodes (if it is said to be 52 episodes) Bleach can end. Maybe if they stop it after the whole [spoiler Byakuya vs Ichigo[/spoiler].

If anything, season one should end after what I said before and season 2 should be the whole
Vaizard part that is occuring right now... It's really getting interesting!

How do you do that black out thing for spoilers? Putting black in isn't going to do it.
To do the black out thing for spoilers: simply put "spoiler" as a braket tag like this:

[ spoiler ] "spoiler text" [ /spoiler ]

Yeah the new storyline is tottaly jaw dropping.
Menos appearing out of the blue, Isshin as a Shinigami, Karin knowing that Ichigo is a Shinigami, the (re)appearence of Ishida's father (as a Quincy, no less!), and of course the whole Vizard originization. I kinda wish Grand Fisher hadn't died so easily, ever since he was able to remove his mask (at the veeeerry begining of the series) and Ichigo being able to do the same (when he first became a true Shinigami under Uhara's training) I hoped that he would have a bigger role (but only dies 2 chapters after his reappearence in the series! WTF?!). I can't wait to see how Soul Society will handle this situation going on (the captian meeting scene at the end of chapter 188)... a Rukia and Ichigo reunion... lets hope!
I really don't see how the series can end at episode 52...

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Zapdos. I suggest going to bleach7.com and/or bleachportal.net for all your Bleach manga needs! The anime followed the manga perfectly so far and the anime is around chapter 150 or so (I think?).

More on bleach manga parts:
Whew, I was taken by Karin knowing about Ichigo as well! People are saying that it could have been Urahara or somebody associated with him. Could also be Isshin, that would seem logical to me. It was pretty sad to see Grand Fisher die within seconds and he had so much hate towards Ichigo. I thought he would go after him and they would have an awesome battle... but Isshin is too strong! I can't believe he was a captain, I wonder which division and more people in Soul Society should remember the Kurosaki name. It would be nice to see all the captains back, but I would wonder if Rukia would return, she isn't a captain, and all I have seen are the captains gathered. I wonder if anything would happen to SS after they leave too? Arrrr, the plot is too good right now, I could talk for hours.

DreamCaster

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just noticed something... very interesting... has anyone noticed that
Hirako (you know, the "vizard" guy, seen here) looks suspiciously like a character seen in the title page of the very first chapter of Bleach (seen here, second to the left, next to Tatsuki's picture).
This wouldn't be the first time I've wondered if it Tite Kubo has had the entire Bleach storyline more or less plotted from the beggining (or this is just a random character he never had used until of late)? I wouldn't put anything past Tite Kubo though, he's such a great and clever writer (except for this one instance...
if Isshin was a Shinigami from the very beginning, why was he so easily defeated by the Fishbone hollow in the very first chapter?).

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Dreamcaster : Yeah, it makes sense that they would plan everything ahead of time. Usually that is how it is all done, it's all planned out and the author and some others know the entire story, it's just getting it down in a visual form is what is left. Stories that I have read/seen have some of those hints before too, another example is
The head of the hospital was given away in the beginning chapters too I believe (somebody said on bleach forums
. It's so cool when things come together, but nice job noticing that on the front page!

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
This is a very good manga, I would recommend this to people who want to read a good manga.

Yeah, the anime portion of Bleach is starting to get very exciting at the moment. Can't wait to see Ichigo's Bankai used against Capt. Kuchiki Byakuya in the anime.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
one time i accidentally spilled some bleach on my pants so they are like almost all white by the legs. LOL!

DreamCaster

BRoomer
BRoomer
Heretic_789 said:
How many episodes do you think until Ichigo gets his Bankai? I haven't seen episode 45 yet.
If they can fit 2 - 3 chapters (or sometimes even 4 chapters) into a single episode Ichigo's Bankai will prolly be revealed between episdoe 58 - 62 (whoo... that's still a ways off, huh?! +3 months at the very least!!).

Ichigo reveals his Bankai in chapter 172 of the manga, the anime just wraped up manga chapter 126 with anime episode 44... yes... a ways to go yet (
can't wait for the upcoming Renji's Bankai vs. Byakuya's Bankai battle
)!!

Heretic_789

Smash Journeyman
When does the
Renji vs Kuchiki Bankai Match Starts?
in the episode do you think? I really don't think now that Bleach will end at episode 52 now, maybe they were planning to but the manga got popular so they decided to continue it?

Heretic_789

Smash Journeyman
I don't want it to finish at episode 52 at all, but l like the idea of having a special movie length episode or as some anime shows l know have hour specials, but Bleach l want to last a while.

Vinnie275

Smash Master
I saw the Japanese trailer for the FMA movie. As the show kinda sorta didn't have full closure I guess they might be giving it more closure in the movie. From what I could tell
Alphonse and Ed with fighting together post-ep51 (had their bodies back and all)
, so I guess there is precedent for a serious to be wrapped up in a movie. Well besides those old 1988-93/4 animes. I'm sure a few of those set that precedent as well.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
I just thought this might be cool for some of you to see but for those of you who like the Bleach series, there is a topic where users create their own Zanpakutohs (fanfic wise) and share their creativity with each other. I, myself, did a fanfic Zanpakutoh because I've always dreamed of what it would be like to have my very own Zanpakutoh with my own custom powers added to it. Anyways, enough ranting, here is the link: Click here

By the way, I'm the one named Captain Benjamin, so if you're curious, you'll find my updated Zanpakutoh because my 1st one blowed ***. Just click here and head on down to post #47 to see my ideal Zanpakutoh.

Enjoy!

The Ellimist

Smash Rookie
I doubt the anime will end at episode 52, I mean it is practically impossible at the rate they are going unless they cut out a lot of things from the manga and totally change the ending of the SS Arc so it wouldn't end as it did in the manga with a cliffhanger.

Oh and this topic is missing something... Oh yes, here it is.

The Ellimist

Smash Rookie
Thank you Lightsaberboy! A few people on the Animes Boards at GameFaqs were looking for a YTMND of that. ^_^

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
OK, I took the time to make that post for you guys, then I get ignored...

Don't you guys enjoy a good fanfic?! I put sweat and blood into it, trying to get that post together!

You guys suck! :(

Top Bottom